Inkmare (🍋) - Something More

Requested by @Inkmare12
I couldn't think of a title :,)

Nightmare POV:

I stood alone in the dying au. The negativity seeping out of the dying souls felt very good. I stood beside the river running through the underground. Specifically the area in Waterfall.

I felt very relaxed as I stared at my reflection. I know either Dream or Ink would be coming. I preferred Ink. Dream apologizes too much. He'll never accept that I hate him.

"Nightmare!" Good. It's the Protector.

I turned to face him. I glared at him. His expression softened as I did.

"Do we have to fight?" He asked suddenly.

"Well. I don't want to fight you, Protector. Do you want to just...go out separate ways? This au's done for."

Ink sighed. He sat down.

"Is something...wrong?" I asked. Why am I asking he enemy if he's okay?

"I'm lonely."

"Don't you have Dream?"

"We don't agree on a lot of things."

"Oh."

"Can I hang out with you for a bit?"

"Excuse me? If you don't agree with Dream,-"

"I may agree with you. I don't know, I'm bored."

"Hmm...fine. Come with me." Ink got up and we went to another au. A surface one.

I walked with Ink to the park. We walked through the park for a few hours. I complained to Ink about my team a lot. It's not that I don't like them it's just...they're stupid sometimes.
Okay, a lot of times.

Ink listened. For a skeleton who can't sit still, he's pretty good at listening.

After that, Ink and I found a bench to rest on.

I watched the sky begin to fade to black as the sun set. Ink rested his head on my shoulder and promptly fell asleep. I looked down at he small, artsy Protector. He was pretty cute while he slept. I kissed his skull.

What a relaxing night.

...

Ink POV:

I woke up with a blanket on me. I sat up and realized I was on a couch. Is this in Nightmare's castle?

"Good morning, Ink." I turned and saw Nightmare.

"Oh hai Night." I smiled.

Nightmare grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Hmm..."

"Nightmare?" I asked.

"Shush." He said as he pulled me into a kiss.

I kissed him back and opened my mouth for him. Nightmare didn't waste time and shoved his tongue in my mouth. After we broke apart, he sat beside me.

"So am I in your castle?" I asked finally.

"Yep. This is in my room. My boys sometimes like to sit in here while I'm reading." Nightmare picked me up and carried me over to his bed. He then rested in my chest.

"O-oh. I thought you were gonna..."

"What? Did you want me to fuck you?" Nightmare asked.

"...maybe."

"Careful what you wish for, Artist."

3rd Person POV:

Nightmare slowly took off Ink's clothes. Once he was done, he sat Ink on his lap and began kissing his neck. Then Nightmare bit down on Ink's neck and began rubbing the smaller's pelvis to get him to summon a female body. Ink moaned out and gave in. Nightmare admired the Protector's body for a moment. Then sat straight up again and met Ink's now lust filled eye sockets.

"Go on. Undress me." Nightmare said.

Ink listened and began undressing Nightmare. Once all of his clothes were off, Nightmare summoned his own male lower half.

Nightmare then shoved Ink off him and onto the bed. He pinned Ink there and looked at him.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"I wanted you to fuck me, not tease me."

"Be patient, Ink. And you will get what you want."

Nightmare watched Ink's expression change as he realized there was now a tentacle prodding at his entrance. The second Nightmare saw the change he plunged the tentacle deep into the small skeleton. Ink moaned and held onto Nightmare. Nightmare smiled, thrusting the tentacle in and out of the Protector quite fast. Ink was reduced to moaning mess, begging for more.

After a bit, Nightmare pulled the tentacle out just before Ink's release, making Ink whine in a needy manner.

"Awh. What about my turn?" Nightmare cooed. 

Nightmare smirked as he as he thrusted into Ink. Ink came almost immediately from before.

"What a disappointment." Nightmare said, confusing the smaller. "I expected you to hold it for me. Now I need to release. So you're going sit here and moan until I do."

And that's exactly what happened. Ink had cum around three times before Nightmare even grew close they came together before ending their little session.

"Did you like that, Protect-oh. You're already asleep." Nightmare said as he looked at Ink. "How are you so goddamn cute?" Nightmare sighed before picking ink up and changing the sheets with magic.

I cleaned Ink up and then placed him back in the bed. Nightmare laid beside him and spooned him.

They both slept great that night.

———————————————————————

824 words

If the lemon was weird I apologize- I'm still working on being comfortable. Also I am ace so that doesn't help. I'm slowly figuring it out.