Chapter 1 Crossing

The weather in Y City today is not very good. The sky outside is dark and cloudy, and there is a cold wind in the air. It looks like it is about to rain.

Pedestrians on the road speeded up to go home, or went to the nearest supermarket to buy umbrellas and wait for the rain.

Huo Chengyi locked the door, put an adult German black-backed military dog, a partner champion who had fought side by side for many years, into the space, and then drove out of the city in the rain and took to the highway at the fastest speed. "Hey Lao Huo, are you going out? Hurry up, I just received the news that people have arrived in Y City, you should leave the city as soon

as possible, our people will pick you up at the exit of the Chengjing Expressway."

The captain's urgent urging voice came from the phone. This was the third call.

After listening to Huo Chengyi, he calmly replied "I see" and hung up the phone, but in fact, his frowning frowned meant that he was not so calm.

He never thought that he had been discharged from the army for a year, and he would still be implicated in his previous tasks. If he had known his current fate, he would not have been involved in any special department when he was killed.

Huo Chengyi is 29 years old this year and is a retired special forces soldier.

His parents died early, and he lived with his grandparents in the countryside since he was a child. In the third year of high school, a mudslide flooded the village and became an orphan. In order to live a stable life, he chose to join the army. Later, because of his outstanding performance, he was selected by the special department above. .

In fact, he didn't want to go at that time. He didn't have so many thoughts and dreams of saving the world. The special department was naturally doing special tasks, and the level of danger was only a little more than five stars. He didn't want to die young.

But in the end he still couldn't resist the temptation of 'high salary', plus he had room to save his life, he finally chose to nod.

Speaking of space, Huo Chengyi still thinks it's miraculous. This is what he suddenly discovered in his mind when he almost died in a mudslide in the third year of high school.

It is similar to the portable space of many people on the Internet. It is very magical to have fields and water in the space, but his space is very small, not even the size of an acre of land, and its image point is almost the size of a basketball court.

And it's not like the space in the novel. If you plant a seed today, you can see a hundred-year-old ginseng herb or something to sell and make a fortune tomorrow.

But this is enough for him. The space can carry some important luggage and store food with him when he is on a mission, hide in danger to save his life, and use the spiritual spring in the space to heal his wounds when he is injured, which is already very useful. .

It is precisely because of the existence of this space that he was able to survive so many dangerous special missions.

But just a year ago, he decided to retire, for two reasons.

First, the money earned in these years is enough to live a good life in peace.

Second, although he completed his last mission very well, he offended some big figures in Jinshanjiao. If he did not retire from the army, he was not sure whether he would be able to return safely for the next mission, even if he had room to save his life.

Anyway, the days of fighting and killing were too tired. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Huo Chengyi chose to retire from the army, then took the savings and opened a private restaurant.

Because the location is good, and I am willing to spend money on decoration and publicity, the business is not bad. This year's work has finally been on the right track, and life has finally stabilized. Who knows that something went wrong at this time.

The person who offended him on the mission in the past has been thinking about him, and I don't know where to find his identity information, and now he is bringing someone to the door to kill him!

In fact, Huo Chengyi had already prepared for this situation, so when he received a call from the captain, he immediately packed up and left without thinking much.

Fortunately, he has space, and usually most important things are put in it, so he won't waste time preparing, even bring his good friends who have been on missions with him for many years.

On the highway, Huo Chengyi drove the car to the fastest speed, and tried his best to rush to the pick-up point informed by the captain.

If he wasn't worried that someone was watching him now, and the space was found to cause more trouble, he really wanted to hide inside.

As the sky outside became darker and the rain became heavier and heavier, he became more and more restless in his heart, and his special work caused his intuition to become sharper.

Just as he was about to turn around at the designated spot, there was a sudden thunder and lightning outside the car. The strong wind blew up the torrential rain, blurring his vision and blurring the rest of the sound.

A bullet suddenly penetrated the window of the car and went straight into his head, who had no time to react. The car lost control, rushed out of the railing on the highway, and fell off a cliff...

*********

***** *

****

"Mother, he, he seems to be out of breath..."

"Are you out of breath? It's better if you're out of breath. God has eyes for this bastard Huo Daniu to die! Come back, Xiaobai, Let's go quickly, don't worry about him, this bastard's life is very tough, and it's up to us to save him waking up in time."

"But mother, he bleeds a lot, and there are few people in this mountain, if we see death, we can't help. I'm afraid he'll really die here after he leaves..."

"I'll die if I die, this guy is a tumor in the village, you don't have to learn from your father to be soft-hearted, if it wasn't for this bastard boy, your marriage would have been filthy? I want to kill him!"

"Mother, why are you talking about Chen sesame rotten millet again? Anyway, I don't like Chen Yuzu either. If I can't stand up to my shoulders, I can't even mention it, and I always look down on the people in the village. It's useless at all."

"You understand . What, he is a scholar, and he wants to be an official in the future, but it is better than our countrymen who farm and hunt for a lifetime. The future is promising, but you are stupid..."

"You haven't passed the exam, what is so majestic... Eh, Mother, if we continue to talk about it, it will really kill people. Otherwise, I will watch Huo Daniu here. You go down the mountain and call someone. Anyway, my foot is hurt. You have to call someone. You should save him by the way. When I came to the village, Uncle Huo and Aunt Huo also helped us..."

"This... Okay, I really ran into this bastard. Mother is going back to the village to call someone, you should watch him carefully, if he wakes up If you dare to rely on you, you will beat him hard, as Li Zheng said last time, if he dares to violate our hands again, he will not be punished for killing him!"

"Well, mother, don't worry, I know..."

resumed again When he was aware, Huo Chengyi was awakened by the conversation of a clear young voice and a woman with a slightly rude and fierce tone.

The pain of the bullet penetrating his head still remained in his memory. The headache was particularly severe, but his mind was exceptionally clear. His first reaction was that he was still alive!

When he felt the threat of death loomed over him, he had already ignored the matter of exposing the space and wanted to enter the space to hide, but he didn't expect it to be a step too late.

The bullet that was shot suddenly hit his temple directly, and finally there was a red picture of blood splashing on the car window. It was impossible for him to be alive in such a situation, but now he clearly felt that he was still breathing and beating.

how can that be? The bullets went into his head, how could he still be alive?

Huo Chengyi instinctively felt that something was wrong, he opened his eyes slightly in a daze, and what caught his eye was a young face.

Then, he was stunned.

The young man in front of him was about seventeen or eighteen years old. He looked very good-looking, with a pointed little face and big almond eyes. Although his face was covered in dirty soil, he could see delicate facial features.

But the strange thing is that the other party has long black hair and is wearing a half-old short coat, just like the ancient clothes in TV dramas!

At this moment, perhaps because of his serious injury, the young man was chewing a green plant in his mouth, then took out a small bamboo tube, poured out some red powder, and mixed the chewed herbs and put it on his head...

He can clearly feel and recognize that he is not dreaming now, and his consciousness is very clear.

what's going on? This is where? Did he fall into the shooting scene of some costume drama?

No, his head was hit by a bullet, how could he still open his eyes, even if he was lucky enough to save him, he should have taken out his phone and dialed 110 as soon as possible, instead of scribbling messes on his head. Something...

Huo Chengyi was horrified and puzzled in his heart, but he continued to lie still with no expression on his face.

However, at this moment, his forehead hurt again, some unfamiliar pictures flashed like a movie fast-forward, and then forcefully got into his head one after another, even though his endurance had been trained extraordinary. , but it was still so painful that I couldn't help but cry out.

After a long while, Huo Chengyi calmed down and understood what happened now.

He seems to have... crossed.

The previous bullet did take his life, but he did not die, but came back to life in another world, another person's body!

Although it was a bit incredible, the overly real pain and environment, as well as the memories in his mind that did not belong to him all told Huo Chengyi that he didn't dream, and all this was true.