Chapter 111

Since he dared to come to Slave City alone to buy slaves, Huo Chengyi naturally made all preparations.

Shang Tou and him only met by chance, and seeing that he insisted, he couldn't say much, he could only clench his fists and take care of separation.

After the merchant left, Huo Chengyi didn't stay in the slave city for much longer. The next morning, he let the slaves leave the city with living supplies.

Once out of the city, these slaves were as restless as the merchants said.

As soon as they left the city gate, everyone began to look around, and the desire to escape was just around the corner.

It's just that because he didn't go far, he was afraid that he would run away now and be caught and sold again, so the slaves started to calm down and followed him obediently.

All these Huo Chengyi watched without teaching him, and calmly led the crowd to the remote mountain.

When they were far away from the city and entered the wilderness mountain, some people became restless and disturbed.

In the face of such a situation, Huo Chengyi didn't talk nonsense. He took out his whistle and blew it, calling out the champion Alpha Wolf who had been waiting in the mountains for a long time, as well as the Alpha Wolf's younger brothers.

The champion of his family is now a couple with the alpha wolf, and it would be a waste for him to keep the large group of younger brothers from his alpha eldest sister-in-law.

If a wolf slaves are certainly not afraid, but a group must be weighed.

In addition, ancient people have a common problem of superstition, and they have an instinctive fear of all kinds of strange people.

When he saw that he had summoned so many wild wolves, and the wild wolves seemed to obey his instructions, he was so timid that his legs went weak on the spot, thinking that he had bought slaves to feed the wolves.

Of course, there are also courageous people who still want to run away and escape, not willing to lose their freedom.

Huo Chengyi, who was dissatisfied with this kind of rebelliousness, went straight up and took people out and beat them. He didn't show mercy. After beating, let the champion drag him to the wolves to continue to scare him.

He is very sympathetic to these slaves who have lost their freedom, but no amount of sympathy can be bad.

He is alone now. If he doesn't show some means and momentum, Huo Chengyi can guarantee that if he falls asleep tonight, he will most likely not see the sun tomorrow.

Like these slaves who have just been traded and have not been trained, it is normal to kill their masters and run away.

After giving it to Mawei and seeing fear in the eyes of a group of slaves, Huo Chengyi clapped his hands to buy people's hearts.

"I know that you are not willing to be slaves, and I am not willing to change it to me. I also want to escape, but have you ever thought that your tribe and country are gone, so where can you escape like this?

" You really escaped, but you have no identity, the only way out is to live in the barren mountains and become a mountaineer, a bandit, and hide for the rest of your life..." The

slaves did not dare to say a word, but the unwillingness on some of their faces showed that they were It's not that easy to listen to.

Even if you go to the mountains to be a mountaineer or a bandit, it is better than being a slave without freedom. Once you become a slave, their descendants will all be slaves. Who would be willing?

Huo Chengyi looked at everyone's expressions and was not surprised, and continued.

"Listen, I don't like nonsense, I'll just say it once. I didn't buy you back to make you slaves. Now I'll give you two choices. You can choose which way to go."

"The first one, I'll give it to you . A chance, if you want to leave, run now. As long as I am not caught by my wolves before dawn, I will not pursue it. Let him leave. If he is not resigned after being caught, don't blame me for cutting him and feeding the wolves. !"

"The second rule, go back with me obediently, as long as you are obedient, I can guarantee that he will be fed and clothed, and I will free your children in the future, and I will not let them become slaves too, otherwise I will not let people brand them as slaves. Imprinted on the soles of your feet..."

"Now you can think about it, those who want to go stand on the left, those who want to stay stand on the right, and if those who stay have relatives in the city, you can tell me, and I will buy your relatives back together. Take it away." The

last sentence is the killer.

It is useless to promise more good things to these slaves. If you want people to go back with him willingly, you must provide substantial benefits.

Families are forever ties, and no one wants to be separated from their relatives, especially these slaves.

They no longer have tribes and countries, and their families are their only thoughts and involvements, but once they are sold, they and their families will be forever separated from each other.

"Master, is what you said true? You, are you really willing to buy our family back?"

Some of the more excited slaves dared to confirm.

"Yes, no matter if your family members are old, weak, sick, disabled or otherwise, I can take them with you. It's up to you to choose whether to leave or stay."

In addition to freedom, most of the slaves who want to run are because of Reluctant to bear relatives still in the city.

The young and middle-aged slaves are the best ones to sell, while the slaves of the old and weak and women and younger brothers cannot be sold, and they will end up being starved to death and thrown into mass graves.

No one wastes food to feed useless people.

Huo Chengyi also doesn't want to lose money to raise people in vain, but this is the only way he can quickly buy people's hearts.

Is it to go wandering as a mountaineer to hide and separate from the family, or to go back to work with the master and be reunited with the family.

There is no need to think too much, most of the people choose the latter.

Of course, there are also people who don't believe or don't care about choosing the chance to escape.

Huo Chengyi directly let the champion lead and the alpha wolf lead the wolves to chase.

There is no suspense at all when more than a hundred wild wolves chase a dozen or twenty slaves who have never been full and have little strength.

When it was dawn, the champion and the alpha wolf led a group of wolves to drag people back, and a smile finally appeared on his face.

Then take people back to Slave City and buy the relatives of these slaves.

Compared with young and middle-aged slaves, the price of old, weak, sick and disabled slaves is much cheaper. More than 100 family members of the old, weak and sick only spend more than 100 taels, which is purely half-selling and half-giving.

With the promise of facts in front of them, the slaves no longer have the previous idea of ​​resistance.

If you can be with your relatives, you can be a slave when you are a slave. Anyway, their tribal state is gone, and it is the same everywhere.

Even those who didn't care about the strongest thoughts of resistance saw that Huo Chengyi really bought everyone's family back, and their resistance weakened.

After washing and putting on new clothes, and having a full meal, everyone relaxed.

The slaves were in a relaxed mood, but Huo Chengyi didn't. He had to transport the group back.

The method was figured out before departure. The plane he flew was a two-person combat plane, which could not carry people, and could only load these people into the space.

Therefore, when the slaves were eating, he put the sweat medicine in it, and the slaves fell asleep directly after eating.

However, in order to be more secure, he used ropes to tie all the hands and feet of the crowd, and at the same time blindfolded his eyes to avoid waking up halfway with good physical fitness.

It was finally determined that there was no problem, and Huo Chengyi put the slaves, food supplies and wolves into the space and went home to Huangxi Village overnight.

...

When Huo Chengyi was rushing back after finishing his work, Uncle Zhou arrived at the border camp with the goods escorted by the Shanzhai brothers.

Uncle Zhou has been in the barracks for ten years, and he is as familiar as he is back home.

One-hand delivery, one-hand closing payment, the previously agreed order is completed.

Because of Huo Chengyi's instructions to recruit retired soldiers as workers, after the transaction was completed, everyone stayed in Li County for the time being, and invited people to return together in the barracks and the county according to the list provided by Guo Qing.

Although Uncle Zhou is a simple and honest person, he is still very thoughtful in his work, and he does everything step by step according to the steps instructed by his family.

It won't be great to do things, but it's absolutely guaranteed that you won't go wrong.

And the shanzhai brothers who traveled with him were not all simple and honest like Uncle Zhou, but also had flexible brains to help persuade them.

"Brother, let's go. Huangxi Village is really good. As long as you work well in the factory and get enough food, it's definitely not a problem. Even your family doesn't have to worry about it. You can eat meat every two days..."

"Really? You can eat meat every two days?"

"No, can we lie to you? Look at the looks of our brothers. We can cheat even after gaining weight? How good is our Huo Dong family? Said that as long as we work hard, we will send a house for free in the future, the kind of blue brick house, we saw it repaired with our own eyes..."

"Ah, send a house?!"

"Yes, if you don't believe me, just go back with us this time to attend the wedding banquet of our Shaozhai master and Guo Xiaojiang. Where is the house, you can see..." The

cottage brothers proudly showed off and told the past few months. Have a great day.

Whether it is a full meal or a big house, say it one by one, not to mention that the retired soldiers who were going to invite are excited, and the faces of the people who are very lively around show a look of yearning.

at the same time.

In the ruined temple on a cross mountain road leading to Tongniu Town, a group of ladies and husbands from all over the world, dressed in ragged clothes, carrying large bags and small bags with children and old people also met their heads.

As soon as they met, everyone recognized that they were friends who had known each other before.

"Hey, Brother Liang, it's really you, why are you here? Didn't you go back to your hometown? And Sister Li, Sister Wang, what a coincidence, where are you all going..."

"Huangxi Village, my husband sent a letter a few years ago saying that the military camp let them go ahead of schedule. The grandson-in-law of the big boss is capable. He has opened a factory in Huangxi Village. It's good to eat and live, so I can quickly take the children to settle down there.

" Really, my man also wrote to say so, saying that the factory is not only full of white noodles and steamed buns, but also eats meat every three days. By the way, after ten years of work, the owner even gave me a blue brick house. I still think my man is a fool. As for me, it looks like it's true..."

"Of course it's true, my husband will never lie, you see, I sold all the fields at home this time, and my parents brought it with me. , if he dares to lie to me, I can't spare him..."

"Yes, yes, I did the same thing, I'm relieved to see you all here, just as I can't find a way, let's go together..."

"Well Well, okay, okay, let's go and see what that group of men who haven't grown up have turned out this time..."

A group of wives and husbands who had been rushing for a few months after receiving a letter from home met and chatted about the place where they were going to settle down and were very excited.

The other old and young family members who were carried beside them were also full of expectations.

The whole ruined temple sheltered from the wind and rain was lively, and the number of people was a bit large...