Chapter 86

Huo Chengyi actually always felt that it was necessary for him to confess to Xiaobai.

Although it is a bit shocking, the original owner's black pot is a bit too much. From the time spent trying to convince Father Zhou in order to marry Xiaobai, you can see how much the original owner's reputation has affected him.

And he couldn't keep the matter of space from Xiaobai for too long. He always found an opportunity to confess that he was not the real Huo Daniu, so it was better to tell the other party all the truth than to lie.

After all, they have to live a lifetime and always lie to Xiaobai. Huo Chengyi has never been very relaxed.

As for Liao Hongyu, it happened just right, he just explained it to Xiaobai, so as not to continue to carry the blame of the original owner and make Xiaobai misunderstood and unhappy.

After paying New Year's greetings to Fatty Jiang, Huo Chengyi hired an ox cart to go back to the village in the afternoon.

They were in a hurry when they came to town last night, but now they go back relaxed and happy.

This side of the village sent an errand to report the letter last night, and the villagers who were startled by the wolf coming down the mountain were comforted long ago, but when they heard the news of Xiaobai, everyone became lively again.

Everyone knows that little brother is not easy to conceive. Don't look at the villagers who looked at Huo Chengyi when he got married. In fact, many jealous people mocked him behind his back for not having a son in the future.

As a result, it's only been a while since the husband of the Huo family became pregnant, so everyone is not surprised by the gossip and discussion.

Especially those who once wanted to marry Xiaobai but did not marry, but only regretted it to death at this moment.

Marrying a younger brother is cheaper than marrying a girl. If you had known that the Zhou family's Bai Geer was so capable, regardless of his reputation, it would be a profit to marry him for three years!

But now there is no chance. Brother Bai is married, and the object is Huo Daniu. Whoever eats the bear-hearted leopard dares to grab Huo Daniu's husband... The

villagers have all kinds of ideas. Zhou Dahua and Huo Dashan When both sides heard the news, one by one, they were also overjoyed.

Zhou Dahua was so happy that she shouted, "I have a good son!" She went back to the house and took out her Guan Gong knife and waved it excitedly in the yard for half the night. Zhou's father and Zhou's grandfather were also so happy that they didn't sleep all night.

On the Huo family side, Uncle Huo smiled and comforted him. Aunt Miao was a woman to be more careful. She dragged Huo Dashan into the dark and killed a hen in the middle of the night.

After dawn, the two families couldn't hold back and went to the village to wait.

Including Duan Xiaopeng and Huo Daya, the young ones are also mixed with the adults.

So when the two came back, they saw their family surrounded the village entrance and blocked the road.

Seeing them, I was instantly excited and reached out to touch Xiaobai's stomach, asking "what did the doctor say?" "How is your body?" and so on.

Sitting like a national treasure in the middle of the crowd, Xiao Bai didn't know who to answer first when asked, and his stomach was stared at by everyone's eyes and looked embarrassed.

In the end, it was Huo Chengyi who said, "The doctor said that Xiaobai's fetus is unstable, so he needs to rest quietly." Only then did he stop Zhou Dahua's uncle Huo and others from being excited and concerned, and carefully surrounded them to go home.

The people in the village looked at it funny, but they couldn't blame the Huo Zhou family for being so nervous and excited.

Huo Chengyi is the only son of the second room of the Huo family, and there is only Xiaobai as a younger brother on Zhou's side. Their children can be said to inherit the incense of the two families at the same time, which was naturally valued by the whole family in ancient times.

Even Duan Xiaopeng, a little kid, knew that, standing beside Xiaobai cautiously, he didn't dare to jump around as usual.

However, no matter how restrained everyone was, their joy could not be concealed.

In short, after returning home, he continued to make a fuss for a while, until after dinner, Huo Chengyi brought Xiaobai back to the room under the reluctant eyes of everyone.

Sometimes it's a trouble if relatives are too enthusiastic, Xiaobai let out a long sigh when he returned to the room.

He was clearly pregnant with a child, but the family was so happy that they stared at his belly like he was pregnant with a big gold ingot. He felt that his belly was about to be burned through by everyone's hot eyes.

But he can also understand the mood of his family, and he himself is extremely happy now.

He leaned his head comfortably on Huo Chengyi's chest, smelled the breath he liked, and was full of joy and began to think about what the child's name would be in the future.

Looking at Xiaobai's happy face, Huo Chengyi's heart was also very warm, and he didn't want to break such a beautiful moment, but he still had to tell Xiaobai's confession.

He took a deep breath and made preparations before grabbing Xiaobai, who was immersed in the joy of being a father, and opened his mouth.

"Xiao Bai, let's talk about it later, let me explain it to you first..."

"Brother Huo, what do you explain?"

However, the young man was confused, and he had obviously forgotten all the horrors he saw in the space before. .

Huo Chengyi, who had always been in a queasy mood, was dumbfounded by his reaction. He worried for a long time beside him, but the guy didn't feel relieved at all, and he made him worry for so long in vain.

"Idiot, of course I'm explaining what you saw earlier. If you're so stupid, I still want you. If you go to someone else's house, you'll be a bone in two days. Listen, the lord is now explaining his family background to you..."

Lian Such a strange thing in space can be forgotten, Huo Chengyi was very helpless to his little husband, he knocked his head before he started talking.

Xiaobai was immersed in the joy of the child and didn't care, but he couldn't help but explain, and followed the silly past.

It's just that he understands the space well, but it's really hard to explain it to the ancients.

In addition to his own rebirth, these things can be understood with just one or two words in modern times, but for the people here, it is really not enough to explain them clearly in just a few words.

Huo Chengyi didn't know how to explain it, so in the end, he could only try to use the language that can be understood here and repeat it, trying his best to make Xiaobai understand what he said.

"...I don't know how to tell you the specifics. In short, I come from another world. The real Huo Daniu has died, and I was lucky to survive. The space is what I have in modern times. The contents are also brought from there, I will tell you slowly in the future, Xiaobai, can you understand what I said?"

Although everything he said was strange and strange, it was clear enough.

Xiaobai is not stupid. Although he doesn't quite understand what space rebirth is, he still understands what Huo Chengyi wants to express.

In fact, he had doubted Huo Chengyi's identity a long time ago, because the difference between Huo Chengyi and Huo Daniu was too great, and the big one was completely like two people.

No matter how much he reforms, it is impossible for a rogue prodigal to become a hard-working, intelligent person overnight.

It's just that there is no definite evidence, and he can only blame everything on the prodigal son's return, greed for play and clumsiness.

But now his big brother Huo tells him that the big brother Huo he likes is his big brother Huo, and he likes it from beginning to end.

Xiaobai has no fear in his heart, only deep joy.

He understands, he understands, no matter where Big Brother Huo is from, the ghosts are the ones he likes, his husband, the father of the baby in his womb, just...

"Big Brother Huo, then you, Will you leave?"

Xiaobai was deeply worried after the joy.

Brother Huo is a ghost from another world. Wouldn't it be like the fairy in the story who fell in love with the ordinary man, and the female ghost fell in love with the scholar, no matter how vigorous the love, could not escape the result of different paths.

Huo Chengyi really didn't know how to answer this question.

But since God sent him here, he shouldn't take him away for no reason. There are so many people in the world, God will not be so bored to play with him.

There was a worried accident in my heart, but naturally I couldn't say it to be scary.

Huo Chengyi kissed the worried boy on the forehead, hugged him to his chest, teased and comforted him.

"No, maybe God asked me to come here to marry you. My little white is the darling of God.

" Come on, I'm going to sleep on your arm..."

Xiao Bai never doubted what he said to him, and when his worries were eliminated, the young man's temperament appeared again, and he reached out and wrapped his arms around his neck and wrapped it around him.

The beauty came up automatically, Huo Chengyi had no reason to refuse, he immediately surrounded the person and asked for welfare with a smile.

"Okay, but Sir Xiaobai, can you give me a kiss first?"

"No, I'll reward you tomorrow morning when you sleep comfortably."

No matter how strange and amazing the secret was, it was not the couple's barrier. Xiao Bai pressed his head against Huo Chengyi's chest, and his face was always filled with a happy and sweet smile.

No matter who Big Brother Huo is, even Li Gui is the man he likes...