Chapter 41

Tongniu County is worthy of being the only county seat within a hundred miles. When it comes to celebrations and festivals, the flow of people is more lively than Huo Chengyi imagined.

Although the cost of manpower and other materials has increased, but after setting up stalls in the night market, the daily income has also increased significantly.

The profits of Chuanchuan and sugar-fried chestnuts are already good, but after adding iced drinks, they can make more money. After removing the cost, the daily net profit of his small stall can basically be stable at around 6 taels.

This is because his stall is too small. If he can open a shop at the dock, the daily profit based on the flow of people in the county cannot be underestimated.

With the good business of the stall, the reputation of the things on his stall naturally spread out. Who doesn't like silver? Every day, hawkers from other stalls around him are jealous when they see that his business is good.

But Huo Chengyi was very cautious. The spices at the bottom of the Chuanchuan pot were wrapped in gauze and boiled in water. Without opening the gauze, he couldn't see what spices he used.

Saltpeter ice is made at home, and the ice cubes are also locked in the compartment of the wooden box. If you want to spy on him, you must smash the box, but who dares?

After Fatty Jiang and the bearded guy who taught Liu Rongming a lesson in public that day, his reputation as a 'Huo family bully' has been spread, who would dare to face this bastard face to face? The few people who were beaten by him didn't even see him looking for trouble.

Besides, there is still a ferocious beast in his booth shaking the field!

But don't dare to fight him face to face, the wisdom of the people should not be underestimated, everyone can't learn the skewer and ice drink, but the sugar fried chestnut is easy to ponder.

Some smart people went home and pondered for two days. Gradually, there were many more people in this town selling fried chestnuts with sugar. There was competition. When there were more things, the price of fried chestnuts with sugar began to drop.

Fortunately, Huo Chengyi has a bottom line. He has already made a lot of money from chestnuts. Now the flood of chestnuts can't affect him. Since the profit of chestnuts is too thin, he simply doesn't sell them. The stall mainly sells skewers and ice drinks. The golden match is the hen that lays the golden egg.

Similarly, these two 'golden hens' are also eye-catching, and the common people dare not provoke them, but there are many rich and powerful people in Tongniu County.

Anyone with vision knows the development potential of his stall, and now the person holding two golden hens is just a country boy with no background.

But since Huo Chengyi's reputation as a jerk is too loud, everyone didn't dare to mess around for the time being, but let people bring gifts to his house.

I'm going to use the money to buy his Chuanchuan soup base first. If he doesn't know the fun, he will think of other ways.

For several days, a horse-drawn carriage entered Huangxi Village to visit his house. People in the village who didn't know it thought that the Huo family had climbed up some rich man, and they were jealous. Such a thing.

But Huo Dashan and others, who knew the destination of these carriages, were not so relaxed.

"Da Niu, this is the seventh house, what should we do?"

Huo Dashan is a country man who has never seen the market, not to mention the rich master, he just saw the people from outside the house. People, he felt ashamed and bowed his head a little timidly.

Even though the people who came to visit and talk about business in the carriage these few days were the stewards of rich and noble families, it was enough to make him tremble with fear.

Although he doesn't understand the big truth, he has seen many masters who use their power and money to bully good people.

Chuanchuan Fang is so profitable that they are naturally reluctant to sell it all at once, but if they don't sell, those rich and powerful masters are rich and powerful, how can they afford to provoke them?

"Brother, if someone comes to the door again, you can ask them to leave a famous post, saying that there are too many people who want to buy the goods, and we want to choose. This recipe is mine, and I sincerely ask them to talk to me in person."

Huo Chengyi pondered and told Huo Dashan.

In the past few days, all the people who came to visit were met by Huo Dashan. People outside did not know that although the soup base recipe was the name of the Huo family, he was the one who made the call. Huo Dashan was soft-hearted and naturally picked soft persimmons.

At the beginning, he expected Chuan Chuan to make money, but he didn't expect Chuan Chuan's business to be so successful, so popular, and even a little trendy. The situation was a bit unexpected.

If it was someone like Fatty Jiang and that bearded yacha, he would still have a way to solve it, but now the people who come to buy his recipes are all masters with real backgrounds, which is simply a leapfrog challenge.

If he was alone, he would be barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes, but now he has a family and people who like to care about ties, and a little carelessness in doing things will affect his family, so he shouldn't be hard.

It was the first time that Huo Chengyi encountered such a thorny problem after traveling for so long. Without a network background, it is not easy to do things in modern times, not to mention the ancient times when there were clear classes and lower human rights.

Ordinary people want to start a business and make a fortune, and they want to pay far more to succeed than people with money and background.

Huo Dashan had no idea at all when he encountered such a thing, and the recipe for the soup base was Huo Chengyi's. Naturally, Huo Chengyi would do whatever he said.

Hearing the order, he nodded immediately, but he still felt a little pity. Selling the formula at one time would certainly make a lot of money, but if Daniel could open a shop and make it for a long time, it would be a living.

When someone wanted to buy their own formula, Huo Chengyi also told Zhou Weibai when he was alone.

This is not a secret thing. Recently, there is a carriage going to his house every day, and he can feel it to some extent as a teenager, so there is no need for him to hide it.

He likes Xiaobai and has plans to spend a lifetime together. If he is unwilling to give him even this frankness and trust, what is the difference between him and those rhetoric liars?

But for Zhou Weibai, this kind of honesty is sweet and shy. Before they got married, Huo Chengyi also shared and discussed 'family affairs' with him, which shows that he really likes to marry him.

"Brother Huo, it's okay, since we can't afford it, just sell the recipe to them, and we can make a lot of money anyway."

Zhou Weibai also knew that selling the seller was actually a loss, but Brother Huo had no background, they were from the countryside You can't fight against the rich and powerful.

After all, if you sell the recipe, you can still make a fortune. If you don't agree to sell it, there are many rich and powerful people who will bully ordinary people like them.

Zhou Weibai didn't know how to comfort people, he would only tell the truth, seeing Huo Chengyi still frowning, he really wanted to help share, but he didn't know what to do.

In the end, he could only comfort him in any way he could think of, blushing and bowing his head, and whispered.

"Brother Huo...Even if you don't have this job, as long as you don't act like before, I will not despise you." At the

end, the boy's voice was so small that it was almost like a mosquito flying, letting an ancient unmarried little brother It really takes a lot of courage to say such a thing, and this is what it means to say 'I am willing to marry you' in disguise.

Huo Chengyi's depressed mood, which was suppressed by his class background, suddenly became bright, and a smile appeared on his face. This stupid little brother sold himself in order to comfort him.

When he was in a good mood, he couldn't help but tease people.

"Xiao Bai, you're not afraid that I'm pretending to marry you now, and I'll change back when we get married?"

"!" Yes! The shy boy raised his head, as if he had been empowered.

Seeing the other party's instant expression, Huo Chengyi's eyelids twitched, and he felt like he was kicking a rock and hitting his foot.

Seeing the young man in front of him began to look at him, Huo Chengyi quickly changed the subject, took the person into his arms, enjoyed the feeling of a beauty in his arms, and regained his fighting spirit.

"Don't worry, Brother Huo is such an easy person to hit. If you want to take advantage of me, you have to see how capable they are. Xiaobai, wait for me, and then I will marry you back home."

"Well, I want to sit in a red sedan chair, a big red sedan chair!" The

young man was a little nervous and shy as he leaned against his arms. Although he didn't expect monstrous wealth, he was straightforward and never concealed his expectations, with a sweet smile and eyes. Showing anticipation.

There is no one by the river, only the moon hiding behind the clouds in the sky, witnessing the tender promises and oaths of all the couples who secretly date and meet

...

Since the recipe for Chuanchuan soup base must be sold, Huo Chengyi adjusts his mood. Begin to carefully select people who are selling their products.

Don't think that bullying is just talk. For ordinary people without background and connections, the reality is cruel.

This time, there were ten people who came to the door and wanted to buy the goods. All of them were large merchants with backgrounds and backgrounds in the county town. Those who can expand their business naturally have vision.

In order to get his soup base formula, without tearing his face, the attitude of each house is temporarily polite, but the price is not ideal.

Maybe it's because of bullying, or maybe it's because he is a country boy who has never seen the market, and he has no knowledge. Everyone's bid is no more than one hundred taels.

There are even fifty taels, who are a little bit of identity inside and outside the words, warning him not to make a lion's mouth.

Huo Chengyi didn't get angry at the time, and all used the excuse of thinking about it as an excuse to send people away in silence. After closing the door, his face suddenly turned ugly.

He really doesn't want to cause trouble now, but he's not letting people bully him like this.

Fifty two? One hundred taels? It sounds like a lot, but you must know that he just set up a small stall, and the profit from skewers and iced drinks combined every day is several taels. If you expand the business into a store, and then think of ways to manage it well, this is definitely only the only way. The hen that lays golden eggs!

He can earn back one hundred taels in less than two months. With this little money, he wants to buy a formula that can lay golden eggs. It is clear that he bullies the country people who do not understand the market, and have no right or money to resist.

"Da Niu, forget it, we can't afford it, anyway, there are a hundred taels..."

Huo Dashan was also unwilling, but the fact is that they really can't afford it, and they can make a profit no matter how much they lose.

"Forget it? If we just eat this loss today, then tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, every time we have a good idea to make money, do we have to give it to others like this? Brother, don't forget that we still have fruit wine. This bigger golden hen..."

Huo Chengyi's face darkened, not only making wine, but his modern brain is a huge treasure.

Huo Dashan's expression changed after listening to some Nuonuo, clenching his fist and feeling uncomfortable.

Yes, they also have more profitable wines. Now that others can grab their Chuanchuan soup base recipe, they will definitely not let their winemaking business go by then.

Ordinary people are innocent and guilty, they are just ordinary people, and others have no place to avenge them even if they rob them.

"Brother, tell your uncle Zheng, and the families who delivered the food, that they will not be helping to deliver food for the time being. The stall will stop for a while, and the champion will stay at home. I will visit the town these days."

Huo Chengyi was expressionless, and threw the famous posts left by all those who wanted to buy soup base recipes into the fire and burned them all.