Chapter 119

After a group of children finished their work, they went back to the inn to hide in fear and wait for the adults to pick them up.

On the other side, Huo Chengyi took the parents who lost their children in the village and rushed to Liuzhen in the afternoon.

In fact, according to the distance between Liuzhen and Tongniu County, it can be reached in at most two hours.

But because of the light rain last night, the roads were muddy and rotten, and there were so many of them, it was delayed until now.

As soon as he arrived in Liuzhen, Huo Chengyi didn't need to ask any more, he heard the news of the children from the people who were drinking tea in the tea shed in Zhenkou.

He had expected that if Duan Xiaopeng took the lead and ran out, something would definitely happen.

Incite workers and monopolize prices.

After hearing this, Huo Chengyi was simply not angry, nor did he laugh.

From the starting point, the child is right, and he is very smart and has a talent for business.

But the child is still too young, not enough social experience, and not enough to consider the consequences of doing things.

At this moment, although the workers who are doing the work have been taught a lesson to the recruiting managers, how will those managers hold grudges and stumbling the workers in the future?

Again, those workers are not stupid. This set a precedent, and those slick workers in the future will surely follow suit.

The children's unintentional actions have risen to the point of challenging class rights.

How could aristocratic rights be so easily provocative since ancient times?

The little loach is smart, but it lacks discipline since childhood, and no one has shaped its character. This time, I have to find a way to correct it, otherwise I will not know if the child will get into a big disaster in the future.

This child has no father or mother, grandfather and grandmother are gone, grandma's family is unreliable, only his uncle can take care of it.

Never let a good piece of rough jade become a gorgeous stone.

The other adults in the village were also very anxious, and they were afraid that those recruiting managers would hate their children who would come back and teach them a lesson.

When everyone heard the news, they rushed to the inn where the children stopped.

As soon as they entered the inn, without Huo Chengyi's words, the villagers took off their trousers and beat each other when they grabbed each house.

The villagers are not literate, and there is no reason to teach their children. Apart from beating and scolding the children, they are afraid that they will not dare to commit the crime again.

Huo Chengyi was not idle either, and directly hung up Duan Xiaopeng, who had a proud face, with a rope and beat him.

The innkeeper was stunned by the behavior of a group of violent parents, standing there shivering.

NND has long heard that the people of Huangxi Village are not easy to mess with, and even their own cubs will not be spared if they are so cruel!

The innkeeper was trembling, and the children were beaten to the point of crying, covering their buttocks and shouting that they were wrong.

I don't feel that when I'm doing something, I know I'm afraid when I'm beaten.

Duan Xiaopeng is similar, Huo Chengyi's slap is so powerful, his butt is swollen after two or three strokes, and it is useless to put on a cushion.

"Uuuu, uncle, I was wrong, my butt hurts, uncle..." The

child cried so much that it was heart-wrenching, almost sad for those who heard it, and tears for those who heard it.

But Huo Chengyi is a determined man. Today, he said that if he wants to learn a lesson, he must learn a lesson, and he slapped the wicker.

Anyway, he made a powerful move, it would only hurt, but not hurt.

It was as if he didn't know, the child cried so sadly and shouted that he was wrong. In fact, he didn't realize the slightest mistake, and he was very proud of earning money and asking for praise.

When the beating was almost over, Huo Chengyi went to check out with the innkeeper.

Then he personally went to hand out invitations to the family members in Liu Town, and then brought the children back to the village.

On the way back, Xu Shi was beaten hard, Duan Xiaopeng kept shrinking to the side, staring at him in fear, and he acted cautiously and did not dare to approach.

He used to be most afraid of his uncle at home. Today, he was embarrassed and beaten up at the inn. His courage had shrunk by half, and he was afraid that Huo Chengyi would give him two more hits.

Huo Chengyi stared at him cautiously and did not speak, his face was expressionless, and he was thinking about how to go back and continue to clean up.

If he doesn't get the kid completely dressed today, he'll wait to clean up the bigger mess when he comes back.

After thinking about it all the way, it was very late when everyone returned to the village.

That night, Huo Chengyi did not act for the time being, and with a cold face, he let Duan Xiaopeng go back to the house to sleep as usual.

Duan Xiaopeng thought that this matter would be over after being beaten, and lay on the bed with a sigh of relief.

He secretly thought that his uncle still loves him. Although his actions are important, his expression is a little scary, but letting him eat proves that his uncle is cold-faced and warm-hearted, and puts him on the top of his heart.

In the evening, there are chicken thigh noodles and braised pork, all of which he likes. His uncle remembers it.

As a result, the next morning, Huo Chengyi carried him into a carriage and packed a lot of luggage for him.

Duan Xiaopeng realized something was wrong.

"Uncle, we, where are we going? Why, why are you only packing my clothes?"

"Send you back to Duanjia Village!"

Huo Chengyi stared at his worried expression and continued to keep his face cold.

When the words were over, Duan Xiaopeng widened his eyes and exclaimed, "No! Uncle, I don't want to go back to Duanjia Village!"

To say that the person the child is most afraid of is him, and the place that the child is most afraid to go to is Duanjia Village, where the child's childhood is. nightmare.

At the beginning, the original hostess and sister-in-law died shortly after the child was born. Before the age of five, Duan Xiaopeng was brought up by his grandparents.

According to common sense, grandparents feel distressed for their grandsons, but the problem is that the old man of the Duan family is cowardly, and the girls are stepmothers.

At that time, the stepmother didn't like the child's own father, and the children who ate their meals naturally were not pleasing to the eye when the adults died.

If it weren't for the fear of being taught by the village chief, the old woman could have thrown the baby directly away.

But although the child is not thrown away, the wife has the final say on how to raise it.

In the original owner's memory, when the child was first brought back to Huo's house, he was like a little quail, so thin that he had no flesh all over his body, and only eyes the size of a pair of grapes could be seen on his face.

There are still many old and new scars on his face, which are horrible to see.

Even Huo Daniu, the selfish and unsympathetic prodigal son, was so angry that he took a knife and took people to Duan's house to make trouble.

One can imagine what life the child lived in the Duan family before the age of five.

It stands to reason that children who have suffered such a nightmare childhood will definitely leave a shadow in their hearts, and they will easily become cowardly when they grow up.

As a result, Duan Xiaopeng is also a wonderful baby. Not only did he not become cowardly when he got older, but he became a powerful little bully.

However, the Duan family's shadow is still there. As soon as he heard that he was going to be sent back to the Duan family, Duan Xiaopeng's psychological defense line collapsed instantly, and he burst into tears.

"Uncle, I'm wrong, I really know I'm wrong, don't send me back to Duanjia Village, I'm afraid, that old witch will kill me, woo..."

"How many times have you said this? The next time you make a mistake, you admit it, then tell me where you went wrong?"

Huo Chengyi took a black face with an expressionless face.

"I, I..."

Duan Xiaopeng stuttered, how could he say it.

He knew that he would be beaten when he sneaked out this time, but he didn't expect his uncle to be so angry.

He didn't know why his uncle was angry, he obviously did a good deed of punishing the traitors and eradicating evil, and he even made money.

"Can't tell, right? Go back to Duanjia Village if you can't tell me. We don't have a disobedient child like you in our Huo family."

Huo Chengyi knew what he was thinking by seeing his expression.

Rolling his eyes, he directly threw the crying man onto the carriage and drove away.

Seeing that Huo Chengyi really went to Duanjia Village, Duan Xiaopeng really cried from the bottom of his heart, crying all the way.

But Huo Chengyi still pretended he couldn't hear him, and drove the car hard.

As the carriage moved forward, Duan Xiaopeng became more and more desperate in his heart as he got closer and closer to Duanjia Village.

When he reached the last fork in the distance from Duanjia Village, the child had no choice but to panic in his heart, so he gritted his teeth and jumped out of the carriage.

After landing, he didn't care that his leg was bleeding and he immediately knelt down and kowtowed, begging:

"Uncle, please don't send me back to Duan's house, I know I'm wrong, I'll listen to you in the future, uncle..."

No matter what his uncle does Fierce always loves him in his heart, but the Duan family is different. The Duan family will not give him delicious food, no one in the Duan family will make him new clothes, and no one in the Duan family will care to feel bad for him.

Even if his uncle couldn't make money before, and his family was too poor to eat, he didn't want to go back to Duanjia Village.

"Uncle, I really know I'm wrong. I shouldn't sneak out to make you worry, and I shouldn't be fooling around with other children in the village. Uncle, you can beat me up any way you want. I don't want to go back to Duan's house..."

Duan Xiaopeng knelt down She cried in fear on the ground, and her body trembled when she thought of returning to Duan's house.

Huo Chengyi seemed to frighten him almost, so he put on his white face, picked up the child, and taught him seriously.

"Little loach, it's not that you take everyone out to play, it's your job to recruit workers..."

"Uncle, why are you so angry? Those people are not authentic, I taught them a lesson, but, also He made money."

Duan Xiaopeng was ignorant.

"Little Loach, it's good that you want to help those oppressed workers, but you are too smart and not thoughtful enough. Not only can you not help those people, but you will also harm everyone."

"Have you ever thought that those stewards hold grudges ?" Do you stumble upon the workers later? Have you ever thought that the smart ones will force the hiring bosses to increase their wages in the future? You can't just look at your eyes when you do things..."

"I, uncle, then, what should I do now?"

Duan Xiaopeng is not stupid, as soon as he heard it, he knew that he had really screwed up.

"This matter will be resolved by my uncle. Today, I don't have to send you back to Duanjia Village, but you have to remember that you can't do things like this in the future."

"You are very smart, and your uncle praises you, but you are still young and inexperienced, uncle. I don't want you to go to the private school to get you the first prize, but to be sensible and to read a lot, so that you can understand the truth."

"If you want to do business with Uncle Shang, I will let you go to Uncle Jiang's shop every month from now on. Eight days of work, experience, and the rest of the time, you can study with the master..."

"If you don't like private schools, wait for a while when your uncle runs a school, and let your little brothers come to school with you, and you are interested in learning. How about something?"

Huo Chengyi said earnestly.

In fact, he can understand the idea that children are tired of learning, and the discipline and learning pressure in private schools are more serious than in modern times.

Modern students are still overwhelmed by the pressure of grades. Duan Xiaopeng is used to being lively and wild since he was a child, so it is not surprising.

The child is a very smart child, especially in business, he is very talented, as long as he is taught well, he will become a talent in the future.

Those children in the village seem stupid, but in fact it is just caused by lack of culture.

If the family has the conditions, these children are smarter than anyone else, at least that drive is not comparable to a rich young master who grew up in a proper way.

After this incident, it seems imperative to build a school in the village.

After his children come out, there will also be a good educational environment.

To be honest, although he respects Master Li, he really doesn't like the ancient way of education. The one who can't teach it well is the pedantic elm head.

Duan Xiaopeng was small, so he couldn't think of that much for the time being. He just felt that his uncle's image had suddenly become unusually tall and moved.

"Uncle, you, do you want to set up a separate private school for me?"

"Almost so, you little brat, don't worry about who is not tied to your side?"

Duan Xiaopeng's eyes lit up again, "Then uncle, you won't send me Back to Duan's Village?"

"I won't be soft-hearted next time if you don't obey me, and let that old witch from the Duan family come to arrest you!"

"Obey, uncle, I'm obedient! In the future, if you let me go east, I won't go west. Let me go to the sky, I will never go down to earth, I will listen to you, and my uncle."

Duan Xiaopeng shivered again, wiped his nose and cried with joy, and quickly assured that the flatterer slips away, and the mock thief bears.

Huo Chengyi couldn't help laughing, threw the man into the car, and deliberately walked around Duanjia Village on the carriage, before returning to the village with the little guy who was shrunken into a quail.