Chapter 131

Time passes, winter goes to spring, and five years pass by in the blink of an eye.

Huangxi Village, where houses were built with grass huts and earth walls, is now a row of small buildings of two or three stories.

At dusk, the villagers are dying.

The men carried hoes and went home together, while the wives and husbands went to the school gate to pick up the children from school.

Yes, school.

A few years ago, the Huo family funded a private school specially built for rural children. It was built in the original wasteland of Huangxi Village, not far from the Huo family factory, and named it 'Huangxi Academy'.

However, everyone followed Huo Dong's family and shouted smoothly, and they all called the school.

The whole school occupies a total area of ​​500 acres, which is divided into four levels: kindergarten, primary school, middle school and university.

The kindergarten classes are all children aged 3-5. They mainly provide enlightenment education for children, help parents to watch their children, and allow adults to have more time to work and earn money.

Primary school is for children aged 6-10, mainly learning to read and understand.

The middle school is more advanced, and it is divided into two directions: professional technology and cultural science examination.

To put it simply, those who have a talent for reading can continue to study and take scientific examinations;

it doesn't matter if they have no talent for reading. There are many professional craft classes in the school. After graduation, they can go to work in the Huo's store, or go out to find work by themselves.

This is the most popular among the villagers.

Because the masters who teach reading in the middle school are all talented scholars hired by Huo Dong's family with a lot of money, all of them are well-known and truly talented.

Even Master Li, a highly respected private school in the town, would occasionally come to give two classes to the students, which is really gratifying.

And the technical class is not to mention. Ordinary people want to send their children to apprenticeships to learn art without even having a way. In the academy, not only can they learn the craftsmanship, but they can also have the opportunity to work in the Huo family's store, which is simply a pie. good thing.

Who doesn't know that the Huo family's shop is well-paid, and going to work in the Huo family's store really doesn't have to worry about making a living.

Not only the wages are reasonable, but the various benefits are even more attractive.

Now people say that as long as you ask the man to work under the Huo family, the marriage can be accomplished without saying a word!

Although the tuition fee is required to go to school, the Huo family charges fair fees, and the children who go to school get far more benefits than the tuition fee paid. The villagers are not stupid, they are all willing.

What's more, the Huo family has always been benevolent and kind.

The school will not only halve tuition fees for poor households, but also set up scholarships. Not only do children with good grades study at no cost, but they can also earn money at home, which is a good thing you can't find even with a lantern!

Therefore, all the common people in Shili Baxiang sent their children to study.

As for the final university, it is more mysterious to the villagers.

College universities are not guaranteed to be admitted with good grades. In addition to passing various difficult examinations, they also have to pass the personal interview of Huo Dong's family before admission.

So far, no more than five students have been admitted to the university each year.

Although it is difficult, none of the students who graduated from Shuyuan University will eventually work in the Huo Family Firm, and they will be positions above the level of shopkeeper!

You must know that the Huo family's business has now spread all over the Zhao country.

Although they didn't get the signboard of the royal merchants, their momentum was no worse than that of any previous royal merchants. The brick-burning technology presented by the Huo family brought earth-shaking benefits to the entire Zhao country.

Everyone is saying that the Huo family is definitely the best choice for the next royal business election.

But even if it didn't become a royal merchant, the Huo family firm is now a well-known big merchant, and it is notorious for being generous to its workers.

The other villagers didn't know about it, but the shopkeeper, who everyone had the most contact with, knew it.

The monthly salary of the shopkeeper of Huoji Firm is 10 taels per month, and the rest is calculated according to performance.

In other words, the better the business of the store, the more monthly money the shopkeeper will make, and if there is no cap, it all depends on the individual's ability, in addition to bonuses.

Adding this up, the monthly salary of the shopkeeper working in the Huo family firm is generally not less than 30 taels. This amount of money is unbelievable for ordinary people.

This is just a small shopkeeper, and you can imagine how much the monthly salary is for higher positions in the firm.

The students who graduated from the academy and colleges basically go to a commercial firm for a few months of internship. Once they pass the assessment of the commercial firm, they will be promoted immediately, their wages will rise, and their future will be bright.

This can be faster than the test of talent and champion.

More importantly, the academy not only accepts boys, but also girls and little brothers, and there are no gender restrictions when going to Huoji Firm.

Therefore, being admitted to academy and university has become the first goal that most villagers have for their children.

It's a pity that the Huo family has only opened such an academy in Huangxi Village so far, and people who have heard of it in other places regret it.

Such a low tuition can really make children promising, and there are too few private schools that will not become nerds.

In fact, Huo Chengyi also wanted to open a few more schools like this, but after all, there were many taboos in ancient times.

The private school is a place for cultivating talents. He can open a person in the village to train himself as a shopkeeper. If the school is opened all over the country, what will the imperial court think of him?

You must know that in ancient times, it was a school of teachers, and officials in the court were promoted by teachers and classmates.

However, although it cannot be opened on the surface, Huo Chengyi secretly has set up many 'private schools' in various countries, disguising it with teaching, and selecting and training those who are capable.

Including the children of business alliance members, Huo Chengyi also asked everyone to send their children to Huangxi Village every year to read books for half a year and receive special education.

It not only strengthens the interests of the business alliance, but also reduces the chance that the children of the business alliance members will become unsatisfactory and stubborn, and incidentally cultivate the next elders of the business alliance.

In five years, Huo Chengyi not only fulfilled the requirements of the Seventh Prince ahead of schedule, but also the business networks of various countries have been initially established.

These people don't know, and neither do the villagers in Huangxi Village.

Everyone only knows that the days with the Huo family have been getting better and better in the past few years. In the evening, the children are out of school and it is time for everyone to pick them up.

At the gate of the lively academy, with the sound of the school bell, the school gate opened.

The first batch of children came out of the kindergarten class. One by one, the children came out with backpacks embroidered with various cute patterns of tigers and lions. They came out under the leadership of the teacher and were taken home with their parents.

The second group is primary school children. These are all 6-10 years old. They are not too young. They don't need their parents to pick them up, so they go home with their schoolbags.

The third batch are middle school students. These are all teenagers. They are already considered 'adults' who can get married in the village. They don't need to worry about it. They go home after school chatting in twos and threes.

The last university is not to mention, all adults over the age of eighteen.

When the students were almost gone, the parents and villagers behind saw two children sitting on the stone benches at the school gate.

One of the two children is a boy and the other is a little brother, both five or six years old.

The boy combed the head of the bag, and the little brother had two ball heads tied up, wearing the same two red festive jackets, looking white and tender, and Yuxue cute.

The most important thing is that the nose and eyes are very similar to Huo Dong's family and the owner's husband.

You don't need to guess, just by looking at the appearance, you know that they are the two young masters of the Huo family.

Although the Huo family is rich now, not only in the village and outside, but the Huo family still lives in the village, their children go to school like everyone else's children, and get along well with the villagers.

In this way, people in the wealthy village who can make everyone live well and are close to the people like it, and the children of the Huo family are very enthusiastic.

"Master Qiang, Master Bao, why don't you go home after school? Are you waiting for your boss and daddy?"

Huo Chengyi is not only the principal of the academy, but also a part-time teacher of the academy.

Every week, he would come to the school to give two classes to university students, and Xiaobai would also come along, but the two were mainly responsible for the students of the university class.

"Yeah, did Dad and Dad come out yet, and I don't know which stupid brother was detained, hey..." The

two ball-headed Bao'er blinked her eyes and held her chin in a helpless expression.

"It's Cousin Peng, there are ten people in the college class, and nine have passed just now."

Baotou Huo Xiaoqiang fiddled with the golden abacus hanging on his chest with a blank expression and accosted him.

Bao'er's expression became even heavier when she heard the helpless expression.

"Hey, it's Cousin Peng again, and now his butt is definitely green again, brother, how much do you think we should knock him this time, the last time it seemed to be fifty taels..."

"Yesterday Dad gave him a bonus. , price increase, one hundred taels."

Speaking of silver, Huo Xiaoqiang's expressionless expression on his immature face finally changed, and his little tiger's teeth smirked.

"One hundred lianghui is too much, cousin Peng seems to be very poor recently..."

"No, my father often subsidizes him, and he has given him a business privilege card, and shops don't need money..."

"Ah , I want a privilege card, brother!"

"That brother will help you blackmail him."

"Thank you, brother, Bo'er likes you the most!"

"Well, be good..."

The conversation between the two little adults with broken arms and short legs And the expression, the villagers couldn't help laughing.

The villagers can't understand what privilege card, but everyone can understand Yinzi. He is indeed the young master of the Huo family.

Of course, the five-year-old children's words are not taken seriously, they are only a joke of the two children, laughing and then their children from school go home for dinner.

Only the old security guard at the school gate couldn't help but mourn for a certain Young Master Duan.

When the sunset was crimson, a roar suddenly came from the direction of the empty school playground:

"Duan Xiaopeng, stop for Lao Tzu! Lao Tzu asked you to study, and you teach Lao Tzu a lesson to tease my little brother!"

With this roar, the usually prestige and serious Huo Chengyi angrily pursued a handsome 17-year-old boy Run to the school gate.

The big boy was full of panic, covering his butt with his hands without any image, and when he heard the roar from behind, he was so frightened that he ran and trembled, with a bitter expression.

When he saw the familiar little figures at the school gate, the big boy looked like he saw a life-saving straw.

Without saying a word, he ran up quickly, very consciously took out a bank note and handed it over, begging:

"Two little ancestors, it's up to you!"

"Bring the privilege card, so you don't get beaten today.

" The two little ones who were very careful raised their fingers and shook their hands, extorting in unison.

Duan Xiaopeng gasped in pain. Seeing his angry uncle chasing after him, he still chose Xiaoming, took out a strange-looking black card and shoved it, and then continued to smoke.

When the thing was in hand, the two little boys looked at each other and smirked, took a step forward, blocked the father who was chasing after him, and reached out to pounce.

"Dad, the baby misses you!"

"Hey, dear daddy, who did you cheat today..."

Huo's dad turned into a laugh in anger, stopped to grab one with his left hand and right hand, and his anger disappeared instantly.