Chapter 96

Originally, Zheng Tianjun felt both contradictions and guilt about the marriage of the He family.

It was the He family who kindly rescued him back then, and it was a kindness to him. He didn't repay others, and he was drunk and ruined the innocence of his beautiful girl, and he felt ashamed.

In the end, in order to bear the mistakes he made, he also broke Abu's heart.

In the end, after a long time, he was simply a victim of others!

Thinking of making Abu sad, Zheng Tianjun was so angry that he got up from the stool and overturned the table.

"The surnamed Zheng, what are you doing?!" The

He family didn't know what was going on, and were taken aback by him.

"What am I doing, why don't you ask your daughter what she wants to do? I've only known your daughter for two months now, why is she three months pregnant?!"

Zheng Tianjun's eyes were red with anger, Angrily glared at the He family girl.

When the matter was revealed, the girl of the He family was pale, and she couldn't hold back the gentle expression she had just now.

The He family were also dumbfounded, and stayed in place for a long time without saying a word.

Rao is that they are slow, Zheng Tianjun said so clearly, it makes no sense to understand.

I have only known each other for two months, but my belly is three months old. Obviously, the baby in their daughter's belly is not someone else's!

But how is this possible?

Their daughter stayed in the village all day and never had the chance to meet the foreign man, and she was very well behaved. Just when Zheng Tianjun got drunk and made a mistake, how could this child not belong to the Zheng family.

But Zheng Tianjun didn't lie, he had only known his family for two months.

"No, it's impossible, our family Xueer is a girl who keeps the ceremony. If you make a mistake, the doctor must have made a mistake. It's normal for a child to miss a month or two..."

Pregnancy before marriage can give the whole family face . The He family couldn't believe it, and they couldn't believe it.

But how can a misunderstanding explain the facts in front of them.

Huo Chengyi looked at the old doctors, "How many of you have the wrong month?"

"No, Huo Dong's family, we have all practiced medicine for decades, it is impossible to make a mistake, this girl is indeed nearly four months old. It's been a month, it's just that the girl's body is thin and the stomach is not so obvious..."

Several doctors are old doctors who have practiced medicine in the county for decades, even if one is blind and mistaken, it is impossible for all of them to be wrong.

Three or four doctors have the same pulse results, the fetal month is definitely not different, and it is more than a month worse!

He's mouth was open, but he couldn't say that he was wrong.

There are so many months apart, and if I make a mistake, it will be clear when the baby is born. No matter how premature the birth is, it cannot be delivered two months earlier.

"Xue'er, what the doctor said is true? Child, the child is four months old?"

Mrs. He turned her head and grabbed her daughter's hand, her voice trembling.

If this is true, the reputation of their family will be over!

"Mother, I..."

He Xue's face was pale, she covered her mouth and cried, unable to argue, her attitude was admitted.

Seeing that her mind was blank, Mrs. He directly leaned against her head and cried, "My daughter..."

"Mother..."

The girl from the He family also cried and cried in grievance.

The old man He was a man, with a slightly stronger ability to bear, but he didn't fall down, but he was confused by his anger.

"You shameless, how can you cry, how can you do such a shameful thing, we have lost all the face of our family, tell me, who is this child?!"

Not married yet Pregnant with a child first, and when you are pregnant with a child, you don't find the child's biological father, but a pick-up man.

Forget this in modern times, saying that girls don't understand self-love.

But in the ancient times, it was really a shame for the ancestors. The light end was to choose someone at random and marry away for a lifetime. Don't go back to the mother's family. The serious thing is to be immersed in a pig cage to preserve the reputation of the village.

Whoever has this kind of thing, not only the family will be stabbed in the spine, but even relatives will be implicated.

The He family always loves face, no matter how much they love their daughter, they will be on fire at the moment, it's really embarrassing!

The girl from the He family is actually quite timid. She cried even more when her father yelled at her like this. She had the guts to hide it, and she just cried and explained it while hiding her face.

"Yes, it's the son Chen I met at Eryi's side..."

What is Young Master Chen? The He family and the villagers are all poor relatives, and they all live in the mountains, so how can they meet any son.

The He family knew it was not good as soon as they heard it.

It's not complicated to say, in short, it's a dog's blood.

Four months ago, Mrs. He's maiden sister held a wedding, and Mrs. He went with her daughter, who rarely went out.

Thinking that her sister and son are making a living in the town, there must be many people in the town for the wedding banquet. Her daughter is so good-looking, when the time comes, she will be a good family in the town.

Who knew that the ideal good family did not see each other, but the girl from the He family was deceived.

According to what the girl from the He family said, the other party was a noble son who stopped by the village.

It's just that now the young master has been delayed by the matter, and can't come back to marry her for a while and a half. She has a big belly to protect the child from being immersed in a pig cage, so she had to come up with a last resort for Zheng Tianjun to take over.

"Mother, Chen Gongzi said he would come back to marry me, and he left me a token, I don't want to do this, but if it doesn't, the village chief will definitely put me in the pond, this is the child of me and Chen Lang, I Be sure to keep him, woo woo..." The

He family girl spoke with deep affection and no regrets.

But the He family's two old friends almost didn't hold back.

What the fuck is Chen Gongzi, that person He Niangzi has also met, but he is just a passer-by who is passing by in her sister's village in good clothes.

For this kind of passers-by, in addition to showing the customs and human feelings, warmly entertaining them for a meal, and receiving some money to provide accommodation, the villagers don't actually have too much contact with them, because people basically have no communication in their lives.

The girls and buddies in the village, not to mention

, avoid people in the boudoir when they see them, and at most they just say hello and salute.

The He family's daughter is a special case.

Although the girls raised in the family do not step out of the gate, they have invited a special private school teacher and a ceremonial woman to teach them to show their inner beauty.

And where did farmers like the He family come from these resources to cultivate, the girl is really raising it at home, except for embroidery all day long, it is sleeping and hoarding meat to raise fat.

In such a captivity without contact with people, she doesn't understand anything, and she has been indoctrinated by her mother that she will marry a rich boy. Looking at the gentle and virtuous lady, she is actually a bag of grass.

The man was also very talkative, and a few sweet words coaxed the girl into it.

This girl from the He family is even more powerful. She dares to sneak out of the house at night to meet with a strange man in the evening before she has known each other for three days.

Afterwards, holding the jade pendant that the man gave before leaving, he also had the dream of a prince and Cinderella, and counted on his lover riding a white horse to marry his dream.

The result can be imagined, the man who ate clean and wiped away had no news.

And this girl from the He family was in third and fourth class. When her stomach got bigger, she didn't realize that she was cheated. Instead, she was still thinking about how to keep her stomach and give birth to the child.

So Zheng Tianjun, who followed Old Man He home, ran into him.

The always timid girl of the He family is now more timid, and regardless of whether her parents can toss at such an old age, she ran to the kitchen and poured a large bag of sweat medicine into the wine, fascinated by the people at the table.

Ordinary people, who can think of this, and besides, Zheng Tianjun is a pauper again, and no one believes that such a beautiful girl will frame him.

So things went smoothly, and Zheng Tianjun was forced to take the blame for the innocence of his benefactor's daughter.

The He family girl was relieved and waited for marriage with peace of mind.

Anyway, she was pregnant, and after getting married, she couldn't have a bridal chamber. After giving birth, her lover returned no matter what, and continued to dream of a family of three reuniting.

"Master Zheng, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I must keep Chen Lang's child, and when Chen Lang comes back, I will make him thank you..."

It's such a time, and the girl of the He family is still holding The token left by the lover is a sweet dream.

That jade pendant can see that it is a worthless fake at a glance!

The He family was completely speechless now.

Zheng Tianjun was so angry that he wanted to chop people up.

To be honest, if it weren't for the latter, he still felt that this girl was quite pitiful, and was deceived into this.

But this girl is good. She doesn't feel ashamed if something like this happens to her, and she looks for him as a scapegoat. After she finds her, she still holds the sweet dream of waiting for her lover to come back and kick him away.

She didn't even think about it. If it didn't happen, the Zheng family would have to raise a son for someone else's life. If it became easy for her to pat her butt and leave, the Zheng family would be a big joke in the future.

She's fine with herself if she dares to be arrogant!

Huo Chengyi was speechless even when he heard it. He couldn't even feel sorry for this girl from the He family.

This time Zheng Tianjun has also been a blood mold for eight lifetimes. If it wasn't for him to intervene, who would have thought that such a beautiful and gentle girl would really ask him, a poor bastard, to be the taker.

"He's family, since this is the case, your family's family can't afford to marry a poor family like ours, and you can't afford to pay too much. The marriage contract is terminated, the dowry money is returned, and you go to the Zheng family to make an apology. Apologize, let's just leave this matter."

Zheng Tianjun was so confused that he couldn't do anything at all, and only Huo Chengyi spoke up in this matter.

When the Zheng family encounters such a thing, breaking the marriage contract and making an apology really can't make up for it, but the problem is that the He family is also a poor family, either an old or a weak woman, and there is an unqualified He Yongming.

Such people can't pay anything, and they can't kill people to discourage them. They can only withdraw from the dowry and apologize.

Moreover, this matter has made the He family embarrassed, and the Zheng family's face is somewhat unsightly, so it is best to solve it quietly.

But they were willing to step back and settle things down, but the He family was in a hurry.

Pregnancy before marriage is not good-looking, but if the family is rejected by someone with a big belly, their family will not be able to raise their heads in the village in the future, not to mention that there is an older boy in the family who has not said the kiss.

Can't go back, this guy can't go back.

"Zheng's family, you can't retire your relatives, you can't retire this relative. After we retire from our He family, you won't be able to raise your head in the village. Xue'er knows she's wrong, we'll tell her later, and you can live a good life in the future... "The

two old mouths of the He family took their breath away and immediately shook their heads.

I'm still living a good life. Look at the girl from the He family who is crying with her lover's fake jade pendant beside her. Is this someone who can live a good life?

Don't say that Zheng Tianjun didn't want to marry, even a man who really wanted to get married couldn't bear it.

Zheng Tianjun did not speak with a dark face, his attitude was obviously no room for negotiation.

Looking at this situation, Old Man He was worried and didn't know what to do, looking at his daughter, he was very angry.

After the blow, Mrs. He woke up.

Today's marriage is absolutely non-refundable, and she uses the dowry money to drag the matchmaker to tell her son where he can get it back.

Besides, everyone in Hezhuang knew that her girl was a big belly. What would others think of their family if they quit the kiss at this time?

"I can't retire, I can't retire my relatives, it's our daughter's fault, but how can we still retire after the relatives have decided? Isn't this asking the villagers to pierce the backbone of our He family, Zheng Hanzi, do you want to? Kill our family Xue Er..."

Mrs. He was crying, typical of the kind of ignorant village woman who wanted to cry and hang herself whenever she disagreed.

The reputation of the He family is important, so don't you want the honor of the ancestors of the Zheng family? There is no such thing in the world without relatives and no reason.

But in the eyes of Mrs. He, it really makes sense.

"Zheng Hanzi, both of our faces are not good-looking. Let's do this. We don't want the child. We can still do it. Although Xue'er is not right, it's not bad to match you with Xue'er's figure..."

The subtext is that although their girl has lost her innocence, it is still a blessing for the Zheng family to marry into the Zheng family.

Zheng Tianjun was angry.

Huo Chengyi sneered.

"We really can't reach your daughter, Mrs. He, it's your family that is pregnant before marriage, and it's also your family that prescribes medicine. The girl's belly is four months old, but you're talking about how much our face is so troubled. Doesn't it look good?"

The He family did all these things themselves, and they can be said to be black and white.

He Niangzi was speechless, but it would be even worse if he retired from the He family.

She was heartbroken and gritted her teeth.

"The belly belongs to the Zheng family! After you occupy the girl and want to abandon it, I will report it to the officials!"

After speaking, Mrs. He ran out of the house, sat at the door of the house, and started crying to the village elders to help call the shots.

This is trying to get out of the way.

Huo Chengyi sneered and played with him shamelessly. This woman was afraid that she had never inquired about his temperament of being soft or hard.

Go out and put the prepared signal fireworks into the sky.

The mountain people who had been waiting impatiently outside Hezhuang Village for a long time rushed into the village with sticks.