Chapter 63

According to the wedding feast in the village, it is usually a pot of stewed cabbage with pork, three cold vegetarian dishes, and a pot of sweet steamed buns with cornmeal.

In this way, there is meat, vegetables, and steamed buns to fill the stomach, which is a very face-saving wedding feast.

However, the guests Huo Chengyi invited this time were not only from the village, but also the local snakes and yacha brothers who had been in a relationship before in the town.

These relationships need to be maintained at all times. Wedding invitations for major events like marriage must be sent. Even if these people don't come, Fatty Jiang will definitely bring a few good brothers.

So he can't do it according to the rules and scenes in the village. The wedding banquet in the village is a good one, but in the eyes of the town people, it's a chill, and he can't lose face at such a time.

However, it is not realistic to invite the chef of the restaurant to hold the big banquet according to the people in the town, because there are too many people!

There are probably more than 200 villagers in the village. Even if he eliminated some of them, there are at least 170 or 80 households that come here today.

As for the people in the village, when they go to have wedding wine, the whole family, young and old, go into battle. There are five or six in a family size, and ten or eight are not uncommon at all.

It is estimated that there are eight or nine hundred people in the village. When the time comes, the people he invites in the town will come back, one thousand guarantees, and a table of ten is a hundred to a table.

Counting this number, it's no wonder that the poorer people in the village can't get a wife, and they feel shivering when they get married. They really can't do it!

Huo Chengyi didn't have much cash on hand now, so after thinking about it, he finally decided to invite everyone to eat skewers.

Compared with having to invite restaurant cooks and a large number of helpers to do the wedding banquet, it is much more convenient to make a string.

The soup base is prepared by yourself, and then a few quick-handed aunts are invited to wash and cut vegetables, which not only saves the cost of helpers but also saves time.

Each table at the wedding banquet consists of five meat and five vegetarian dishes, plus two plates of cold dishes and snacks. After eating the meat, it is not enough. However, vegetarian dishes can be added at will, and there is also a pot of white flour and sweet steamed buns on each table.

It seems to be normal, but every table has meat and vegetables, the soup base is oily and watery, and more importantly, Chuanchuan is now a delicacy that is popular in Tongniu Town. It is a pleasure to eat with an open stomach.

Many people in the village have not eaten it yet, so the wedding banquet will definitely not lose face.

In fact, the effect is similar to what Huo Chengyi thought.

After a brief glance at each other, everyone heard that the wedding banquet was to eat skewers, and there was no limit to it, and all of them immediately showed excitement on their faces, and the children cheered even more.

Chuanchuan's famous people have long been like thunder, but it's a pity that many people haven't had the chance to taste it if they don't go to the town.

Not to mention the people in the village, even the people in the town who received the invitation showed a happy smile on their faces.

I even regretted it in my heart. I knew that the Huo family's wedding banquet was to eat skewers, so they should have brought the family and the young together. It's a shame and a pity to come here now!

When everyone was seated and the dishes came up, there was no need to say hello at all. They just picked up the chopsticks and started to grab the chopsticks. The scene was lively.

The mountain people brought by Zhou Dahua from the Zhou family are even more amazing. Where have they eaten such fragrant things in the mountains, and they all eat like tigers and wolves.

Everyone fell into a frantic rush to eat, even the men's favorite drinks were not drunk, and they were eating in full swing.

Only Fatty Jiang nibbled at the steamed bun with a smile on his face, and stared at Huo Chengyi resentfully.

I really can't blame him for this expression at other people's wedding banquets. It is true that he smelled pepper all day in the Chuanchuan shop. Now he finally came to the wedding party thinking that he could change the taste, but it turned out to be Chuanchuan!

Huo Chengyi could only apologize for his grievances, quietly smiled to comfort the fat man who was hurt in his heart, and then continued to hold Xiaobai to toast everyone with a smile on his face.

While toasting, I introduced the newly married couple who showed off.

Zhou Weibai is also more lively, a little embarrassed, but also greets everyone generously.

In addition, his facial features are also beautiful and good-looking. People who don't know his details have a very good impression, and they all praise Huo Chengyi for his good eyesight. There are not many such good-looking brothers in town.

"My husband is naturally the best."

Huo Chengyi was very thick-skinned, and he was not modest at all when others complimented him politely, so he answered proudly in front of everyone.

It caused everyone to laugh at him, and Xiaobai pinched his waist with a blushing face.

But after laughing, some people paid attention to his use of skewers to hold a wedding banquet.

The recipe for Chuanchuan has already been sold by the Huo family, and according to the rules, it cannot be used privately.

And the price of Chuanchuan is actually not cheap. The Huo family's wedding banquet today has a hundred tables. How much money does it cost?

Huo Chengyi had already thought about this question in advance.

He put down the wine glass, pulled Fatty Jiang up directly, and explained to everyone.

"You are really asking the right question. Thank you, Brother Jiang. The Chuanchuan store is going to launch a soup base takeaway recently, that is, the soup base is sold separately. You can buy it at home and cook it yourself. No, Brother Jiang ahead of schedule. Give me a discount for my own person, let me get this fresh face before the business starts..."

Now everyone knows that he and Fatty Jiang are brothers, which doesn't sound strange. Everyone suddenly realized, but then they looked at Fatty Jiang with interest, "Boss Jiang, how long have you started taking

out this soup base? How did you sell it?"

It's no different from the store. If you can buy the soup base and go back, it's a lot cheaper than going to the store to eat.

How did Fatty Jiang know what the soup base takeaway was, when someone asked him, he was so dumbfounded.

At the critical moment, Huo Chengyi had to come up with the idea to continue to explain.

"Don't worry, everyone, the store will officially inform everyone when it starts, Brother Jiang, don't you think so?"

He also put on the name of the shopkeeper's consultant of Chuanchuan, and it was no problem for him to reply like this.

Fatty Jiang was still confused and didn't know what attention he had come up with. Naturally, he nodded again and again with a smile on his face.

"Yes, we will inform you when we arrange it. Don't be in a hurry, eat and drink..." I

have to say that Fatty Jiang doesn't have any other skills.

Everyone could only give up when they heard it, but they were all very excited to hear that the soup base at Chuanchuan Store could still be bought by themselves.

If you want to eat it later, you can buy the soup base yourself and go back, saving you from queuing for a long time every time you go to the store to eat.

Maybe they can also study the soup base recipe for Chuanchuan by themselves. Who made Chuanchuan's pots are specially designed, and all the ingredients for the soup base are placed in the iron grid in the middle of the pot and covered. Everyone can't see it at all.

Everyone at the table was eating and discussing, thinking happily in their hearts, not thinking about whether there is such a simple thing in the world.

But everyone is happy.

Huo Chengyi heard the sound of silver clattering in his ears.

The takeaway soup base also came to him when he was thinking of hosting a wedding banquet. The customers of the Chuanchuan store were only the residents and floating people in the town, so the target group for the soup base takeaway was much larger.

In modern times, even if he has never eaten pork, he has seen the pig run. Knowledge is very important. He is not a genius, but the modern knowledge in his mind is a treasure here. It depends on how he uses it.

Even Zhou Weibai, who knew him next to him, didn't quite understand it, but when he saw his smile, he knew that it must be a good thing. His brother Huo is always so smart...

After eating the wedding banquet and drinking slowly, the sky was already next to the night. .

Everyone from town has to rush home, so they said goodbye and left.

The remaining villagers were in a good mood after eating, and many husbands and wives stayed behind to help clean up the dishes.

Although sometimes the people in the village are quite noisy, but in general most people in the village are simple and simple, and they always have to help each other when they live in the village all their lives.

The family is indeed short of manpower for these things, and Huo Chengyi did not refuse. After finishing the cleaning, he would pack the unfinished melon seeds and happy candy, as well as soup and vegetables.

Although it is the leftovers, the villagers do not dislike it. This is how every family holds weddings. Besides, the soup is full of oil and water, and the villagers who lack food and drink are too late to rejoice. How can they dislike it?

The villagers took the soup and thanked them happily before leaving.

There are still some small things at home. Huo Jinshui took his son, daughter-in-law and Huo Dashan to continue to help. Huo Daya and Duan Xiaopeng are also very sensible today, like two revolutionary bricks, where they need to be moved.

Especially Duan Xiaopeng, a precocious child, pushed Xiaobai in front of him, worrying for him:

"Uncle, hurry up, hurry up, I don't need you here, hurry up and take my uncle to the bridal chamber, really, it's shameful for me to worry about you. You!"

The tone of the child and the old man had a 'poor nephew's heart in the world'.

Huo Chengyi slapped the child on the head angrily, then turned around and carried Xiao Bai, who was blushing, into the room.

Although Duan Xiaopeng's words are not astonishing, but they are still very reasonable. Tonight is his wedding night, how can he be delayed by trivial matters!

After taking off the clothes that smelled of alcohol, after a simple cleaning, wearing the same festive red lingerie, the two of them faced each other, holding a glass of wine, they were unprecedentedly nervous.

"Xiao Bai, let's, we really got married, right? Everyone is blessing us, right?"

Huo Chengyi, who can usually say more than anyone else, was stuttering a little nervously at this moment.

He married the person he likes, and everyone is still blessing them. He Huo Chengyi also has a home.

"En..."

Zhou Weibai nodded with a smile, with a light blush on his cheeks, his face was reflected in his eyes, his smile was like a smirk, and the lightly trembling eyelashes seemed to touch the apex of the heart, telling the truth.

Huo Chengyi was attracted by the beauty of the young man in front of him, and his heart turned into soft water.

He reached out and clasped the boy's head, possessed slightly, and pursed the other's tender lips.

Probing in tentatively, Xiaobai trembled sensitively, closed his eyes, and then opened his cheeks obediently like Feixia.

There was a sweet and vague voice from the boy's throat, which seemed to be nervous and shy. He didn't know how to move his hands, so he could only clench his fists against the chaotic man's chest, his heart pounding sweetly.

Huo Chengyi was delighted by such a cute and youthful response, staring at the boy with his eyes closed, the string called reason in his mind was broken.

He caressed the smooth and white shoulders in his hands, gentle but unable to restrain himself from tearing off other people's clothes...