Chapter 136

This time Huo Chengyi came to the beach mainly because he wanted to bring his two children and Xiaobai to watch the sea and eat seafood.

So there is no need to go to the town. They rented a slightly better house in the fishing village. The family of four began to eat food, wandering around the village every day, tasting all kinds of delicious seafood in different ways.

In addition to crabs, lobsters, and marine fish, the seafood salvaged by fishermen also has many other marine by-products.

Like what kind of kelp, sixties, shells, squid, etc., in short, as long as it is edible, fishermen will come up.

Although the price of these items is not high, they can still make some income by sending them to nearby towns.

Huo Chengyi's family of four all grew up in the inland 'bumpers', and it is very rare to watch the fishing boats in their villages return with their loads every day, and the two children are even more happy.

Of course, it was rare for the villagers to look at their family.

I don't understand what these 'big masters' think. What are they worth visiting in a fishing village like this? They can even scream when they see a crab...

But although they murmur strangely, the villagers of the fishing village are still very enthusiastic about their family. Polite.

I won't say much about being approachable and easy to get along with. The biggest reason is that Huo Chengyi is generous and likes to buy seafood. This kind of customer is of course welcomed by the villagers.

And Huo Chengyi liked the fishing village even more. The cheap things here really made him feel the happiness of falling into the honey.

After staying in the fishing village for a few days, he found that the reason why the products in the seaside village could not be sold and sold cheaply was not only the transportation problem, but also the biggest reason was that the people here did not know how to eat them.

Due to the backwardness of cooking methods, the food of ordinary people is basically fried, stewed and boiled.

Coupled with the lack of seasonings, even the best things were ruined by these villagers.

Seafood is originally something with a particularly strong fishy smell. It is delicious if it is handled well, but it is really not delicious if it is not handled well.

While enjoying the delicious seafood every day, Huo Chengyi sighed a little while watching the hard-working villagers in the fishing village.

"It's a pity that such a good thing is buried here. If it can be transported out, the people here will not be so poor, and people like us inland can also enjoy the delicious seafood..."

"But it is not easy to preserve."

It's also a pity for Xiaobai, the seafood is really delicious, and I heard from Brother Huo that the fish in the sea is rich in nutrients, and children will become smarter if they eat more.

However, it is not easy to transport seafood to other places in modern times, and it is easy to die if the preservation methods are not in place.

Although Zhao Guo said that roads are now being built all over the country, they are only limited to main roads, and poor places like the fishing village are still the same.

Moreover, the seaside fishing village is so poor that it is not a village, but a seaside city, a large county town. It is not just a businessman who can drive it up, and there are too many things involved.

Huo Chengyi is also helpless. There are already old-fashioned merchants doing seafood dry goods, so he is not very good at getting in.

After staying in the seaside fishing village for four or five days, the Huo family of four had enough fun, so they brought a space full of them. The seafood returned to Huangxi Village.

On the pretext of buying from a passing businessman, Huo Chengyi took out a lot to enjoy with his family.

There are also more important management under his command, and he also distributed some as a benefit to everyone. He has always been generous in these aspects.

The family members were the same as when they first went to the fishing village. Seeing that seafood was extremely rare, they cooked a table full of seafood dinner that night.

What crab porridge, dry pot squid, grilled shrimp, grilled scallops, grilled oysters, Huo Chengyi picked up his sleeves and fiddled with a large table.

The adults in the family can hold back their mouths better, but the children don't care about their images.

"Dad, it's delicious, the porridge is delicious!"

"Second uncle, I want..."

Bao'er Xiaoqiang and Huo Dashan's son are too young to eat all other seafood. snoring.

Duan Xiaopeng never knew what it meant to be humble and embarrassed.

"Uncle, let's bake another plate of grilled scallops, this is delicious!"

"I want to eat it myself! The stinky boy ordered Laozi to come, didn't you see that your uncle is too busy, no wink!" He

is grilling something in front of the charcoal fire as a chef Huo Chengyi, who was sweating so hard, went up and greeted him with a slap.

"Uncle, I won't be beaten by you if I wink..."

Duan Xiaopeng, who had been oppressed by his uncle since childhood, could only put down his chopsticks and come to help.

Don't look at helping clumsiness, stealing food in front of the stove is good, it's purely a model of what to eat!

"Cousin Peng is stupid."

Even Fatty Jiang's arrogant boy clapped his hands and clucked, seeing a group of adults who couldn't be happier.

A few years ago, Huo Chengyi asked Bu Jianlin to build a large mansion. Now the Huo family basically lives together, and the family is so lively that it is more and more like a family.

Fatty Jiang is now dependent on their family. He obviously built a house in the village and moved to their house.

The euphemistic name is 'people are so lively', but in fact it is simply rubbing their family's food!

As for the people serving at home, there are not so many rules. When such family gatherings are like this, they all sit next to them and liven up.

This time I went to the seaside fishing village to play, but Huo Chengyi came back with a lot of seafood.

Even if he divided a lot out, there was still a lot left, and he couldn't eat seafood every day. He soaked all the remaining crabs in wine.

When it's the Dragon Boat Festival, you can eat the fragrant and delicious drunk crab. The taste is indescribable.

When Huo Chengyi was enjoying his childhood, the wind and rain were about to come in the capital.

The emperor was seriously ill and bedridden, and the princes were eager to move. Among them, the crown prince and the country's uncle party were the most prosperous.

According to the rules of the ancestors, the prince should indeed be the most reasonable candidate to inherit the throne, but the prince is mediocre and enjoys quite well, but he knows nothing about government affairs.

Having been by the emperor's side for many years, the prince has not learned anything yet.

Seeing that the emperor was seriously ill and could not get up, all the memorials were piled up on the table for the prince to criticize, the prince had a headache, and he obeyed the instructions of the queen and his uncle.

Such a foreign relative's intervention in the harem greatly aroused the dissatisfaction of the ministers in the DPRK.

In particular, the elders of the two dynasties have left the dynasty, and the rest of the princes took the opportunity to win over the officials of the dynasty to plan their own future.

The Heavenly Royal Family is ruthless. As a prince, he did not sit on the throne, and his end was miserable.

Just like the battle for the throne, the only survivors are the new emperor and the seventh prince, and the life of the seventh prince was also exchanged by the sacrifice of the concubine De.

Now that the royal family has reproduced the scene of the past, all the princes are trembling in their hearts, staring at their brothers and looking at the enemy's death with special jealousy.

Only the Seventh Prince was as idle as ever, no matter how noisy the court was, he didn't move.

The princes secretly prepared, just waiting for the trigger to fight.

On the eve of the Dragon Boat Festival, the emperor vomited black blood and died, igniting the fuse of the battle for the throne, and the entire capital fell into a rain of blood that night.

The thirteen His Royal Highnesses launched a decisive battle at the gate of the Forbidden City at the same time, dyeing the moat red as blood.

The princelings broke through, colluded with the state of Lu, and led people into the palace.

Fortunately, in the end, the seven princes and the veteran officials arrived with troops to control the scene with absolute speed.

"The queen poisoned the emperor, and the prince's uncle colluded with the enemy. This is a great treason. Come, put the traitor in the prison, Luo Shi's daughter will give Bai Ling poisonous wine, and the rest of the traitors will be killed in the autumn to comfort your majesty's spirit in the sky!

" The cicada oriole is behind.

No one would have thought that this tragic battle for the throne would be ended by the Seventh Prince, who "don't care about everything".

The old emperor even more did not expect that he would be on guard against all odds, and he would be poisoned to death by his queen in the end.

Naturally, the common people did not know these secrets of the palace, and the common people in Beijing only had a bloody storm in the Forbidden City that night.

Huo Chengyi received only superficial news when he received the telegram from his cronies in Beijing.

But with the information disclosed by Qi Zifu at the beginning, he could guess something from left to right.

The battle for the throne of the capital, the Seventh Prince, never paid attention to it at all, and the 'Cicada' that he really wanted to eat was still behind.

"Xiaobai, immediately send a message to Lu Guo, close all shops and factories, and let everyone avoid the war!"

The second day after receiving the news of the Beijing Incident, Huo Chengyi made a decisive decision to shut down Lu Guo's commercial production.

Now that Zhao Guozhu's road has been repaired, and the Seventh Prince has made preparations early, he will attack first, and Lu Guo may not have the chance to react.

According to the distance, Huo Chengyi estimated that the frontier would send troops in a month at the latest.

Before that, even if the factories and shops in Lu Guo lost money, they had to close their business immediately, and people should be evacuated.

Otherwise, the loss of goods will be small, and the loss of talents will be large.

All the expatriates have been cultivated by him in the past five years, and no one can be in trouble!

Half a month after the Dragon Boat Festival, things developed faster than Huo Chengyi expected.

Before the news in Beijing reached the ears of the common people, the old general Qi of the frontier took the lead in launching an army and caught Lu by surprise on the pretext that Lu was a thief.

Lu Guo originally wanted to take advantage of the struggle for the throne of Zhao Guo and cooperate with the Guo Uncle Party to get some benefits.

Who ever thought that the prince was useless, Zhao Guo also had a hidden seventh prince, who gave Zhao Guo an excuse to send troops in vain.

In just one month, the State of Lu lost three cities.

When the news came back, the people of Zhao State shouted indignantly, angrily accusing Lu State of violating the peace treaty of Qi State, and destined to destroy such thieves as Lu State.

Huo Chengyi breathed a sigh of relief when he was trapped in danger, and let the commercial banks in Zhao country act.

"Let's pass on the news to the managers in various places. In the next year, let everyone work hard to mention the performance again, and the money earned will be sent directly to the frontier, while in the south, all the silver will be exchanged for food, clothes and other items and sent to the front line... "

"Listen to all the members of the business alliance, this time, we will spare no expense to support the imperial court!" The country of

Lu is not small, even if it takes the lead, it is still a tough battle.

The military strength of the two countries is not far apart, and the later stage is the financial resources of the two sides and the staying power of the armament.

"Yes, Chairman!" The

members of the business alliance nodded, absolutely united and obeyed.

"In addition, the situation in the imperial court is unstable, and the business alliance has made its position clear. In order to ensure safety, please send your family members to Huangxi Village. I will protect them in a unified manner so as not to affect the family, women and children.

" One move, as an important organization to support the imperial armament in the future, it is difficult for the Lu Kingdom to attack their business alliance.

Bringing the family members of the business alliance members into their hands is not only to protect, but also to prevent traitors from appearing in the business alliance.

At the critical moment, no mistakes are allowed! .