Chapter 97

It is said that it is not that the whole family does not enter the house, the girl of the He family is a brainless person, and the old lady of the He family is also a fool.

Her daughter's belly is already big, and there is no way to solve this problem except getting married, or she will be humiliated and stabbed in the bone.

Originally, she disliked the Zheng family's poverty, but now as long as the Zheng family picked her up, she would be Amitabha.

In fact, in the eyes of Mrs. He, she never thought that the Zheng family would refuse to say such a thing.

Her daughter is so good-looking and talented, even if such a thing happens now, the Zheng family is a poor hunter, and it is a blessing to be able to marry such a beautiful daughter-in-law as her daughter.

Who knows that Zheng Tianjun really doesn't care about her beautiful girl, this is simply beyond Mrs. He's expectations.

But no matter what, this marriage can never be withdrawn, and if the negotiation fails, she will only be a fool, even if it is shameless, she will marry.

"Here, come here, the village chief, come here soon, someone bullies our Hezhuang girl and is irresponsible..."

Mrs. He cried preemptively as soon as she sat at the door of the house, this is Hezhuang, the village chief and the villagers must stand by them here.

As long as they insisted that the child belonged to the Zheng family, the Zheng family had no substantial evidence to refute it, and they had to swallow this breath temporarily if they didn't want the crowd from Shili Baxiang to attack it.

As for the grievances in the Zheng family's heart that spread to He Xue, they couldn't control it anymore. Anyway, such a girl can't stay at home.

Besides, with their daughter-in-law talents, Zheng Tianjun will definitely be a treasure when the turmoil passes.

Madam He thought that her daughter was a national treasure that everyone robbed, and there was no reason why things should fail.

In the village, people usually live close to each other, and most of the people can hear the roar, not to mention that He's family has been in the limelight recently, and everyone's movement in her house is very startling.

The neighbors around were the first to come out, followed by the clan elders who lived closer, and finally the village head of Hezhuang.

"He's crying, why are you crying, what's wrong?" The

village chief of Hezhuang was not too young, with a white beard and frowning.

When the village chief is in charge of these trivial matters all day long, seeing that Mrs. He is still the most troubled, the village chief of Hezhuang also has a headache.

"Village Chief, Village Chief, you have to be the master of my family. The people of Huangxi Village are unreasonable and commit crimes. They don't want to be responsible for taking up the girl's body. They want to withdraw from their relatives. "

He Niangzi doesn't care whether the village head has a headache or not, she starts to file a complaint as soon as she arrives, and the responsibility is cleared up first.

After he finished speaking, he continued to cry with tears in his eyes.

"What a wonderful girl in our family, Xueer, how can we go back on a big marriage if we say we're going to go back on it, don't we want to force people to death, we're both young couples, we can't go through anything, just talk and live a good life, they're all from the countryside. What

are you paying attention to, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu She her her uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu her her she she she her uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu she she she said her words obviously she was persecuting her, if Zheng Tianjun didn't agree she would not just cause trouble in the village.

Anyway, Zheng Tianjun has no real evidence, as long as they are forced to be forced by Zheng Tianjun, the Zheng family really can't argue.

Really, no one would believe that a girl like the He family would really go to Lai Zheng Tianjun, a poor bastard.

"What? Huangxi Village wants to retire from relatives? What's the matter? Isn't the He family's belly big?"

"Yeah, why are you going to quit the relationship? You're pregnant and then you're going to quit, don't you want the girl to die..."

"What's the matter, if you say you quit, then quit, when we Hezhuang is easy to bully, isn't it? Really quit After that, how will the other daughters and brothers in our village get married?!" The

villagers didn't know the truth, and when they heard Mrs. He's cry, they exploded.

It's not that everyone really wants to help the people of their own villages.

The girl from the He family was dismissed from her relatives with a big belly. If it spreads out, it will affect the marriage of the entire Hezhuang. What will other villages think if it spreads out? How to discuss?

The villagers naturally reacted violently to major events that affected their children.

"Huangxi Village, is this serious?"

Village Chief Hezhuang couldn't have a headache anymore, and his expression immediately sank.

He Zheng's marriage is the family's own matter, but if he quits his marriage now, it will be a major event for the two villages.

"Of course not, it's obviously their daughter who has a big belly and is relying on me! I have known their daughter for two months, and I have only met once in total. Her daughter is four months old, how can it be me Zheng? Family blood?!"

Zheng Tianjun couldn't speak, he could only tell the truth angrily.

But how could He Family admit this in front of so many people.

The old man lowered his head, and Mrs. He was so powerful that she immediately cried and retorted.

"I know you bastards from the Zheng family. If you hadn't taken over my daughter's body, would we be able to agree to this marriage on the terms of my family's Xue'er? You are going to force us to die by withdrawing from the marriage now. Where should we put our face on? ? In the future, Hezhuang's girl and brother will marry, and her family's village is so useless, how can you live..."

Things have come to this point, and the He family is already a wreck.

The people of Hezhuang naturally believed in their own people, and immediately the old woman with a good mouth began to scold the evil and bastard, and the men of the Zhuang family also glared angrily.

"Huangxi Village, how can you be so unconscionable? This is the girl and brother who is going to harm our entire Hezhuang!"

"That is, the girl from the He family is a famous girl in our village. How can you be a rogue like this Zheng family? You are a poor hunter, you want to give up your relatives and get your reputation as a bad guy, why are you so black..."

A group of people were chatting.

Zheng Tianjun, who is honest and can't speak, is an opponent. He was so angry that he could only clench his fists.

Huo Chengyi stretched out his hand and pulled him behind him, stepped forward and glanced sharply at the crowd in He Zhuang, sneering.

"You also said that we are poor hunters, the He family's daughter is so nice, and we naturally welcome the kiss, but the girl wants to marry our village with someone else's son. Although the Zheng family is a poor family, they still want the face of their ancestors."

"No. Maybe, we all know the girl of the He family, how could such a thing be done!"

The villagers in Hezhuang didn't believe it at all, but it was widely recognized that the girl of the He family had a good reputation.

Especially those who have admired the girls of the He family, their expressions are simply filled with righteous indignation of insulting the goddess.

Even the He family didn't expect their daughter to do such earth-shattering things, and the villagers didn't believe it was normal.

Huo Chengyi didn't talk too much with the villagers, and looked directly at the village chief of Hezhuang.

"Village He, we didn't want to make a big deal about this. After all, it will affect many unmarried children in the village, but if the people in your village want to hold on to it, we in Huangxi Village don't want to be ashamed. It's black. It's white, the court will find out, and we have a clear conscience."

The He family has no evidence to prove that the girl whom Zheng Tianjun has seized is nothing more than relied on the disadvantaged group to attract sympathy and confuse right and wrong with one mouth.

This kind of rogue's method also works in the village, and when it comes to the court where evidence is important, the black and white are immediately clear.

It's hard to tell, and it's the fastest to break the law and go to court.

However, ordinary people are most afraid of seeing officials. When they heard that they really wanted to go to Yamen, the villagers shut up, and Mrs. He was also a little afraid.

Besides, this kind of thing is inherently shameful, no matter whether it is right or wrong, it is not good for the reputation of the village to say that a girl is pregnant before marriage.

The village head of Hezhuang also knows the people of his village very well.

Even if you don't believe that the daughters of the He family can do such shameless things, but Mrs. He loves to make troubles, and Huo Chengyi and both of them dare to directly propose to go to court, it means that things are closely related.

"Huangxi Village, there is no room for negotiation on this matter?" The

village chief of Hezhuang frowned.

Originally, Huo Chengyi didn't want to make a big fuss and affect other innocent girls and brothers, but He's family and Hezhuang wanted them to eat the loss, so it was absolutely impossible.

"Negotiate? You don't know the girl with a four-month-old belly before the bridal chamber, Village Chief He, you can discuss this matter with your family?"

Village Chief He was speechless. The child belongs to someone else, so naturally no one can have it.

But this family has withdrawn now, and it will be difficult to say that after He Zhuang is heard.

Mrs. He is confident about the fact that the village chief and the villagers have made a mistake.

When he went up to catch the village chief He, he cried and made trouble.

"Village chief, you must be the master of our family. It's all the wronged nonsense of the Zheng family. Our Hezhuang girl and brother are the best. Spreading this kind of nonsense will hurt the whole village...

" After the village chief finished speaking, Mrs. He kept encouraging the villagers.

"Folks, we can't let them ruin the reputation of our village like this..." The

villagers didn't say anything. When they thought of affecting their children, they didn't care whether it was black or white. .

Seeing this situation, the village chief of Hezhuang secretly said something bad.

The villagers didn't know who Huo Chengyi was. As the village chief, he had heard about the Huo family's deeds from other villagers.

That is, you can't mess with anyone and you can't mess with the Huo family.

"Shut up!"

Village Chief He quickly scolded the villagers who were incited to make trouble.

But at this moment, the villagers are in high spirits. Where can I hear his voice? Some people are not too aggressive, and they even greet people directly and surround them.

It is totally unreasonable for these people to make trouble for the poor people, and it is related to the honor of the village and the marriage of their sons and daughters.

At this moment, the Huangxi Village team who saw the signal also rushed to the place.

Seeing that the villagers of Hezhuang were surrounding Huo Chengyi with sticks, they looked like they wanted to do something.

The mountain people's eyes suddenly turned red, and the person who ran at the front roared:

"Brothers, the Huo Dong family is surrounded by people, come on, beat this group of short-sighted people to death!"

Huo Chengyi is now the food and clothing of the mountain people. Parents, destroying people's jobs is like killing parents.

Coupled with the fact that He Yongming had molested Abu Shi before, the mountain people who looked at He Zhuang followed the enemy, and they rushed up one by one without hesitation.

Who can compare to fighting wild beasts in the deep mountains and weeding out the surviving mountain people in the natural environment?

He Zhuang's people were roaring so hard that they were all dumbfounded when they really did it.

"What are you doing, do it!"

Uncle Huo, who was running behind, saw that he had started, and he also kicked the Huangxi villagers and greeted him to help.

No matter whether he is a black cat, a white cat, or a blind cat, his hands are moving. There is no reason for his own village to suffer. Let's talk about it after the fight.

"Huo Jinshui, what are you making fun of?!" The

village chief of He Zhuang was dumbfounded, seeing that there was a familiar Uncle Huo mixing in, and his whole person was not well.

Shouldn't Lizheng Village Chief justify it? Why did this old guy get his hands on it!

In the end, it was fine that he didn't shout, but when he shouted, he was excited, and Uncle Huo, who was happy that he was old and strong, turned back and punched him in the eye socket.

"He Caogui, the innocent girl also wants to marry in our Huangxi Village, you are a vegetarian?"

Uncle Huo roared righteously.

In fact, he was excited to avenge Qiu Xiao who didn't win against others when he was young.