Chapter 51

Zhou Weibai, the other end of the Zhou family, heard the news and went out the door in a flash with Guan Gong's sword.

On the Huo family's side, Huo Chengyi was also sharpening his knife and wanted to kill people.

When Aunt Miao reminded him who the girl who jumped into the river was that day, he was a little prepared, but he didn't expect that the people from the third room of the Huo family would dare to come to him.

It's really impatient to make such a big fuss. What if his little white hears a misunderstanding? There are also the patriarchs who joined him in the fun again.

Huo Chengyi has always been impatient with people outside. After explaining that the people in the third room and the patriarchs didn't believe it, his face turned cold.

He took the champion directly to the door of the house, clasped his hands and looked coldly at a group of people who wanted to find fault with him, and finally his eyes fell on the few clan elders who were pushed out by the third Huo.

"I've said everything that should be explained. Your intention is to have a hard time with me today, right?"

Hawking Shui's face was also not very good. "Although our big bull has a bad temper, he will never do such a thing."

Himself He knows the temper of the eldest nephew very well, not to mention that the current Huo Chengyi can't do things like strong girls, even the former Huo Daniu also verbally molested girls and brothers, and he has no such courage.

He doubted that this was a deliberate excuse made by Sanfang when he saw Daniel made a fortune. He knew who his mother and his third brother were.

Thinking of Hawkingshui like this makes him very angry. His mother really can't stop for a day, staring at Mrs. Dou and gritting her teeth. "Mother, we 've

all broken up. You should respect your son. What are you trying to do today? Do you really want to tear your face!"

, The eldest son did not dare to go too far because of her, but today is different, she is reasonable today.

Why is it irresponsible for that bastard Daniel to bully her family Xiulian? Belly baby has it!

No matter how fierce and forcing a girl is, it is still a sin. Xiulian is still a grandniece of her parents' family. If she doesn't ask for anything, can her family let her go?

On the way here, she also thought about it carefully. Daniel is rich now. If the marriage can be achieved, the lost one will be made up for it. Xiulian is the daughter of their Dou family. reason?

"Boss, the facts are in front of you, Xiulian has a baby in her belly, can Da Niu still repay his debts? Mother tells you, if Da Niu doesn't marry Xiulian today, mother will sacrifice this old life and old face. Get it back justly !"

I had to give an explanation just now, but now I just said that I want to marry someone. Today, Mrs. Dou, who thinks she is reasonable, raised her chest and raised her head, and she is not afraid of anything.

"It's eldest brother, if Da Niu doesn't marry Xiulian today, we'll sue the official..."

Huo Lao San followed by adding fuel to the fire.

"You bastard, don't call me eldest brother!"

Huo Jinshui was furious with the three girls, and there was no more peace in his words.

It is also the root of the Huo family, but there are such evil obstacles as the three houses, the ancestral grave is unfortunate!

Mr. Huo was still a little afraid of his big brother Lizheng, and his face was ugly when he was yelled at, but he didn't dare to be hard, so he could only snort to find the patriarch.

"Patriarch, you are the most virtuous and respected people in the village. I beg you to be the master. If you can't solve it, we will report to the officials. Xiulian is an innocent girl in our family. What is this now?"

"Jin Shui, today's family is There is evidence and evidence, since the big bull has done it, then marry the person back, and then continue to make trouble, where will our face in the future of Huangxi Village be put..."

They were all named in public, and Huo Changqing had to bite the bullet and come out.

He didn't dare to see Huo Chengyi, so he could only tell Uncle Huo, the Huo family.

In fact, some of the clan elders didn't want to come. Everyone has learned about Huo Chengyi's character, and no one can hold back the bastard. How did this bastard give them a little face to the clan elders before?

But they are clan elders in this matter, and they can't avoid big things.

Huo Sanfang has plenty of evidence and has a stomach. Huo Daniu can't get rid of it. Now the best way is to marry people back.

With the words of the patriarch, the third Huo took advantage of the situation to pursue.

"Xiulian, what are you still doing? Tell me what this bastard has done, and he will default..."

While speaking, he gave Dou Xiulian a look.

Dou Xiulian's face had already been lost when they were pulled out of the door, and now she was yelled at by him, everyone's eyes came to her again, and she was so embarrassed that she really wanted to find a crack to crawl in.

She's a girl's family, even if she's right, if the trouble is like this, if Huo Daniu doesn't marry her, her result will only be worse.

Look at the brick house of Huo's family, look at the clothes of Huo Dashan's husband and wife and their two children, and finally look at the handsome and tall Huo Chengyi.

As soon as she gritted her teeth, she looked at Huo Chengyi and cried, and she simply went out of her way.

"Brother Daniel, you said you wanted to marry me, how could you treat me like this? What do you want me to do now, woo woo..."

Dou Xiulian had lost her face and consequences.

In fact, she didn't want to marry Huo Daniu. She also heard that Huo Daniu's temper was not easy to offend, but she had no choice. The matter had reached the point where her confession could not be changed.

Huo Daniu is rich and has a good life with him. Let's slowly cultivate his relationship. She is beautiful, and Huo Daniu will definitely like her when her anger subsides. She is very confident in this regard.

Thinking about it carefully, Dou Xiulian's psychology has been established, and crying is more natural, and the eyes staring at Huo Chengyi are still a little affectionate.

"Huo Lang, you can't leave me alone, are you so heartless that you want me to die..." The

beauty burst into tears and saw pity.

It's a pity that Huo Chengyi is not a person who loves fragrance and jade.

My little patience was exhausted by the words of this group of people, my face sank, and I wanted to go up and clean up.

But someone was one step ahead of him.

"Then go to death!" Before

anyone arrives, the voice arrives first.

Then, with this angry shout, a nine-foot-five-inch long Guan Gong yue knife flew over like a trend, and plunged straight into the ground in front of Dou Xiulian.

"His..." The surrounding villagers hissed for a while and took a big step back.

﹌O﹌, Dou Xiulian was so frightened that her legs went weak and she fell to the ground.

When the owner of the voice walked in, everyone finally saw who was throwing the knife.

——The little tiger from the Zhou family!

When Huo Changqing and a few clan elders saw who was coming, the expressions on their faces were almost like dead parents.

One Huo Chengyi and the others have enough headaches to hold back, and another Zhou Weibai, I'm afraid he won't be able to end well today.

Who doesn't know that the younger brother of Zhou's family has a temper with his mother this week. What is this little brother running to join in the fun? He even threw a knife when he first came. It's really not a big deal!

Staring at the young man who rushed in angrily, Huo Changqing only felt the pain of the bulge in his temples.

"Brother Zhou, what are you doing?"

"You don't care what you do!"

Zhou Weibai was angry, he didn't know the situation just now, but he heard Dou Xiulian's words, and the already angry fire was like adding fuel to the fire, and immediately He yelled back angrily.

After shouting, he didn't care about the ugly faces of the clan elders and everyone's expressions, turned his head and walked in front of Dou Xiulian, pulled out the Guan Gong long knife stuck on the ground, and asked angrily.

"Are you going to marry me Big Brother Huo?!"

"I, I...you, what do you want to do?"

Dou Xiulian, whose legs were already weak, came back to her senses and saw the knife in front of her, her face turned pale with fright, she sat down Shivering on the ground, he began to speak with a knot in his tongue.

Having lived in Huangxi Village for several months, of course she knew the reputation of the Zhou family, this family is a real bandit den, and their ferocity is no less than Huo Daniu!

But what's the matter with her, she didn't provoke the Zhou family, why would you give her a knife...

Dou Xiulian was so frightened that she almost cried, she wanted to ask for help, but a group of people in the three rooms did not dare to come out at this time.

Huo Daniu is fierce, but his family will take care of him. The Zhou family has nothing to do with them, so he will definitely not show mercy.

Huo Laosan, who had jumped the most fiercely just now, had already hid behind Mrs Dou. Judging by his expression, it was estimated that he could push his mother out to block the knife at any time.

Dou Xiulian didn't know which muscle was right, so she went to the doctor in a hurry to look at Huo Chengyi, hoping that she could get some benefit by looking good.

His eyes were dim and his voice was affectionate, "Huo Lang..." Huo

Chengyi couldn't help laughing with the corners of his lips raised. He closed his eyes and lit a candle for the overconfident girl.

Then the next moment, before her eyes were taken back, a burst of murderous anger struck.

Zhou Weibai, who was so angry that the smoke above her head, then danced with a long knife, directly severing the Zhu Chai on her head, glaring angrily, emphasizing extremely domineering.

"Lang what Lang! He's my man, are you going to grab me?!"

"..."

Dou Xiulian looked at the blade that passed over her head, her eyes turned white, and she passed out successfully.

God knows how the little brother of the Zhou family is so thin and weak to play with a big knife that weighs dozens of pounds.

The villagers who had long feared the reputation of the Zhou family were completely convinced.

But in the eyes of Huo Changqing and a few clan elders, they were more angry than afraid.

On weekdays, Zhou Dahua's old ladies are nothing to be tigers, but Huo Chengyi and the others couldn't hold back and swallowed their anger.

Now even such a little brother dares to do it in front of them, he really doesn't care about the clan elders!

"Brother Zhou, what do you want to do? Kill? Ah, you dare to do it in front of the whole village? You don't care about the rules of the ancestral hall and the laws of the imperial court?!"

"Then what are you doing? Why do you want to force me, Brother Huo, to marry someone else?!"

Zhou Weibai was even more wronged and angry, now who cares about the rules and regulations, the Guan Gong knife in his hand was stunned, and he stood there without moving.

Huo Changqing was so angry that he couldn't understand what he was saying, "Who are you, Brother Huo?!"

"Da Niu, Huo Da Niu! He wants to marry me!" Huo Changqing almost choked to death. God knows when Huo Daniu and the little tiger of the Zhou family colluded into adultery. A Huo Daniu is fierce, and now Zhou Weibai is added. This is a prelude to unrest. "You shameless little brother, do you know what that bastard Huo Daniu has done? A strong girl, even a baby, who does he marry if he doesn't?! " Brother directly raised the Guan Gong knife in his hand. Then the crowd went back and forth before anyone could arrive, and a loud and malevolent woman's voice sounded. "Of course I'm marrying my little white!" The familiar voice made Huo Changqing kneel, tears streaming down his face. Why is there another bastard!