Chapter 88

The secret of space did not affect the two of them at all, how they should live their lives or how they should live.

Now the New Year's atmosphere at the beginning of the year is not over yet, and the villagers are counting on eating good food in these two days to live a comfortable life all year round.

The Huo family is no exception. Although their family doesn't have many fields, the people in the house are busy, and it is rare to get together to eat, drink and chat leisurely.

Adults chat and rest during the New Year, and children are more comfortable. From the beginning of the new year, they will run outside and go door-to-door to ask for candy.

Although there is no shortage of snacks for children at home now, the feeling and atmosphere of going to other places to beg for food is different, and Duan Xiaopeng also followed.

In the past, the villagers didn't like him and thought he was too skinny, but now, looking at Huo Chengyi's face, the villagers were very flattering to him, Young Master Duan.

The child went out for a walk in the morning, ate a mouthful of sweets in the afternoon, and came back with a bunch of stuff.

Huo Chengyi's head hurts when he sees it. This child is not afraid of eating too much sugar and getting cavities. He is tired of eating in his mouth and can't bear to put it down on his hands.

But if you think about it carefully, it is easy to understand the behavior of children. It is purely because he didn't have to eat when he was a child, and he was so hungry that he was so greedy.

Thinking about it, it's actually quite sad. Although the child calls him uncle, it's almost no different from his son.

To his own cub, Huo Chengyi, he is dear to his heart, and he will not teach him any lessons for the new year. The children run around and play in the mud, enjoying a carefree childhood.

But after the new year, he still decided to send Duan Xiaopeng to a private school, and he couldn't really let children play like this.

He is too busy to teach, so when the time comes to study, he will not ask this child to learn what kind of university, but he must be literate and reasonable, and Huo Daya is also, the children in the family can't be idle to raise meat.

This year, many people came to their house to pay New Year's greetings because of the acquisition of soybeans.

Not only the villagers of Huangxi Village, but the village heads of several other villages also came to present gifts on behalf of people from various villages. In addition, his husband was pregnant with a child, so those who wanted to get close to the Huo family could take advantage of it. Here comes the opportunity.

Huo Chengyi's temper is outrageous, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't want to deal with people in the village, so he is still very polite to those who come to the door.

No matter what gifts everyone brought, even if it was a handful of pickles, he greeted them happily, and the melon seeds and peanuts at home were not stingy.

The New Year's picture is a festive and lively one. If the beginning of the year is good, the new year will be harmonious and smooth.

This made the villagers who were a little afraid of him changed their minds again and again, and they were all happy to sit and chat in the Huo's yard, not to mention the atmosphere was good, and there were melon seeds and peanuts to eat, how wonderful.

It is precisely because of this group of aunts who came to sit and sit that Huo Chengyi was able to know more about Huangxi Village.

Many of his future development plans are inseparable from the help of these villagers, so he does not dislike these people gossip. In the past few days at the beginning of the year, he sat in the yard and chatted with a group of aunts and aunts.

This made Uncle Huo, Grandpa Zhou and the other men feel ashamed and covered their eyes.

If you say that this guy has a hot fight with the gangsters in the town, you can also praise him for his smooth handling. Who knows that this guy can have a hot talk with a group of gossip aunties, so he can only praise him for being weird...

But no matter the man What do you think, after a few days of conversation, Huo Chengyi has become a friend of the Women's Federation of Huangxi Village with his three-inch tongue, coaxing a group of aunts and elders into a happy heart.

Don't underestimate the gossip and gossip of these aunties, women and buddies. Often these people are the most well-informed.

Moreover, men all over the world have a problem, that is, they can't hear the pillow wind, and no matter how many people outside, they can't match the words of the people next to the pillow.

Anyway, Huo Chengyi never discriminates against anyone, and he is not at all embarrassed to deal with the aunts and women in the village.

For example, in the past few days, the mother-in-law and brothers who had been sitting in Huo's yard all bit their ears with their husbands without exception when they returned home.

"Head of the house, hurry up and prepare. Next year, we will plant soybeans in addition to the rice and wheat fields. If we have time, we will open two acres of wasteland and add them together..." "Ah, are you still planting soybeans

?"

Months old men now have a headache when they hear the word "soybean", but as a result, the mother-in-law and husband in the family let them continue to grow this next year, and they almost have to kneel.

They were really frightened. Although the soybeans were planted, some people could buy them to make money, but what if they were like last year, it would be better to eat more sweet potatoes and potatoes.

A group of men said they were really worried, "Daughter-in-law, isn't it good for us to grow sweet potatoes and potatoes like in previous years? If you don't earn much, you can eat enough, how good...

" I have been sweet potatoes and potatoes for half my life! When you grow soybeans, you will grow soybeans! Huo Daniu has said that soybeans are an economic crop, and if you grow them to make money, he promises to harvest them in due time. !"

The wives and husbands who had been brainwashed by someone mercilessly kicked their men out of bed.

A group of beaten men clutched their butts and looked hard.

I can't understand why my husband and wife went to the Huo family's yard to sit for a few days, and when he came back, he defended the Huo family's bully as if he had fallen into evil...

In short, no matter what the men in the village think, the pillow wind is strong for the mother-in-law and the husband. Before the spring, the families in the village began to prepare for the planting of soybeans in the new year.

In addition to the news of continuing to plant soybeans in the New Year, there is another incident that caused quite a stir in the village.

That is, the daughter of the Liao family was sent back to the village by Xiu.

This news is no less than the movement of the calm lake being smashed into the boulder, and all the villagers who heard the news started talking about it.

Although when Huo Chengyi and the Liao family broke off their engagement, they not only made the Liao family lose money, but also forced Liao Hongyu to go to the original owner's parents' grave to kowtow to admit their mistakes, which made the Liao family lose all face in the village.

But no matter what, Liao Hongyu finally married into the Liu family.

Even if she was only the concubine of the Liu family, but the Liu family was rich, ate big fish and meat, wore silk and satin, and had maids serving her all day, many people in the village were still envious.

And every time I saw the Huo family in the limelight, the Liao family's mother-in-law also used her daughter's beauty to marry her to speak sour words.

Who knew that it was only half a year later that Liao Hongyu had been suspended and returned. Why didn't the villagers sigh and talk about it?

In fact, what everyone doesn't know is that Liao Hongyu is still lucky.

In ancient times, concubines had no status, and it was common for them to be sold by their husbands if they were wrong. Liao Hongyu and his wife were jealous and they both slipped in the end. They could be divorced and returned to the village, or Liu Rongming had a little affection for her.

Otherwise, she will either be sold or beaten to death, and the two elders of the Liu family are now almost hating her.

But for the people on the Liao family's side, Liao Hongyu's return from being divorced is already something that can make the whole family cry.

Back then, in order to marry their daughter to the town, their family lost all their face and reputation, and they even forged a grudge with the Huo family.

I originally thought that my daughter would be able to enjoy the happiness after marrying the Liu family, but she was sent back after only half a year, and she was divorced.

When the new year begins, the boy in the family will have to take the spring exam. The travel expenses will not be less than dozens of taels. If you want to manage the relationship, you have to prepare more. This is the time when you need money.

Previously, they had counted on a daughter who was easy to marry to help, but now not only can they not help, but they were brought back with a weak body who had just lost a child, and they had to pay for a doctor. How could the Liao family not be worried?

Liao's mother-in-law sat at the door of the house every day during the Chinese New Year, crying and scolding Sang.

The villagers who passed by were unlucky and had to quarrel with the inexplicably angry old woman. It was really bad luck, and the popularity of the Liao family became even worse in the village.

...

Huo Chengyi was only deeply speechless when he heard the gossip of the Liao family.

But no matter what happens to the Liao family, these are none of his business. After a few days of rest, he has to hurry up and work on fruit wine sales.

It was not sold due to delays a few years ago, and now the Lantern Festival is coming, which is a good time to sell wine.

Moreover, the spring exam is not too long, his uncle's second son is still waiting for Yin Zi to take the exam, and the matter of selling wine cannot be delayed any longer.

Do what you want. In the morning of the fifth day of the first day, Huo Chengyi rode to the town.

The cattle, horses and sheep brought back by Grandpa Zhou at the time had no other role than helping to carry heavy things and pulling scooters for the time being.

Their fruit wine has an advertisement for a reception a year ago, and it has already gained a lot of fame in the town before it goes on sale.

Not only the gentlemen in your circle are looking forward to it, but even ordinary townspeople are curious about the opening of their store in the New Year.

So in the morning, I went to Jiang Fatzi's house to discuss the details of the sale. In the afternoon, the two bosses started to act separately.

Fatty Jiang took his buddies to inform the sales time of the fruit wine at various houses in the town, and he also gave him a VIP card.

Only those with this VIP card are eligible to purchase their wine, while the quantity purchased is limited.

This is naturally also what Huo Chengyi came up with. He intends to take the high-end line of fruit wine. How can he not limit purchases to reflect the rarity of their products?

Besides, the number of fruit wines they brewed for the first time is really not many, 69 cylinders, 100 jins, a total of 6900 jins.

Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't enough to sell because their cider so far is unique.

So instead of selling out of stock at that time, it is better to limit the purchase from the beginning and stir up the price of their fruit wine.

While selling wine, Huo Chengyi also came with another item, which is Father Zhou's high-footed ceramic mug.

Because of his pretentious attitude of tasting wine with a goblet at the wine party, the members of the town deeply remembered his remarks of 'glow with wine and luminous glass'.

The county magistrate over there was very proud to show off the glass that Huo Chengyi gave him.

Not to mention, even the old man from the county magistrate Fang has a kind of temperament and beauty when he drinks Jiang Ji's beautiful amber-like wine.

So now all the members of Tongniu County have formed an idea.

That is, even if you don't have a real glass cup to drink Jiang Ji's fine wine, you have to use a tall ceramic cup to force it!

So during this period of time, the little servants who came to inquire about when their fine wines were sold asked a lot.

Huo Chengyi was the one who sold people and asked them to count the money for him. He had dug the hole long ago, and asked Father Zhou to make a large amount of inventory to wait for.

The selling price of a set of ceramic goblets is 50 cents, which is completely a drizzle to the gentlemen in the town, giving money without blinking.

As for the wine, it was a bit more expensive. The price of a half-jin bottle of wine was 300 yuan.

This price is not comparable to the famous wine that costs a few taels per bottle, but compared to the current price of ordinary wine, which is only 100 pennies, the price of their fruit wine is really expensive.

Huo Chengyi naturally knew this, but he had to know that their wine was an exclusive monopoly business.

And the purpose of his hype for so long is to make their wine go the high-end and high-priced route. The consumer group is also the wealthy gentleman in the town. If the price is cheap, these people still think it is not a good product.

Coupled with the idea of ​​purchasing a cap, the packaged and hyped fruit wine was sold out by the town's staff and outsiders.

Everyone is afraid that they won't be able to buy it if they go late, and then other members will not lose face if they have themselves!

Saying a few hundred more words is really nothing to them.

Huo Chengyi watched the silver rushing into his pocket every day, but he couldn't stop laughing even though he had expected it.

With this big income, he can continue to make money with his hands and feet, and earn more money for milk powder and clothes for Xiaobai and his unborn children.

As for Uncle Huo, Dad Zhou and others, they were all shocked when they heard the price of fruit wine in the town and the mad rush.

Thinking that they used to work as part-time laborers in the town for only a few tens of dollars a day, and their family's goods were sold for a gold price with a piece of mouth and a piece of soil.