Chapter 81

Since ancient times, there have been people who have backdoors to do things well.

If you want to get along well in Tongniu County, the local magistrate of the Emperor Fang must climb well.

Don't say that 12 taels are just the cost of a meal for everyone, even a 100 taels of invitations. Foreign businessmen in the town are also willing to pay for an opportunity to expand their contacts.

Originally, Huo Chengyi was still distressed by the cost of hosting the reception, but now he sold the stack of invitations and all the money was returned.

Turning back to count the money with Fatty Jiang, the two bullies Huo Jiang laughed very treacherously.

However, the treacherous smile turns into treacherous, but Huo Chengyi has always been serious and sincere in his work.

A gentleman loves money in a proper way, and the foundation of business is still based on the word 'honesty' for a long time. This is an eternal truth.

This reception is related to the business recovery of Jiangji Store, and it is also the key to laying the foundation for the pricing of fruit wine and whether it can go to the high-end line, so it must not be missed.

The concept of the reception was proposed by Huo Chengyi, and it was up to him to direct it.

Fatty Jiang has no opinion at all, and his world view has been refreshed over and over again. His admiration and belief in Huo Chengyi has reached a blind level.

You can do whatever you want to do, and you won't ask any more questions about why.

Anyway, what was in his mind at the moment was, Brother Huo said it well, Brother Huo said it well, everything Brother Huo said was clapping and croaking...

Huo Chengyi didn't know what Fatty Jiang was thinking, but Fatty Jiang's obedient performance made him very be used.

Although Fatty has less experience in business, the experience can be experienced.

However, loyalty and obedience are irreplaceable. Fatty Jiang is a manipulative talent. The most important thing is that he cooperates very well with him when he does bad things. This is the first choice!

So in order to train the fat man, Huo Chengyi handed over all the important work of security on the day of the reception and contacting people in the town to the other party.

As for him, it has always been the main control field and the overall arrangement, and naturally it is the arrangement of the busy reception.

There are many things going on in the village.

Buying soybeans, arranging Grandpa Zhou and others to help build the project, preparing various tools for opening a factory after the new year, and educating Duan Xiaopeng, nephew Xiong, on the principles of education when he goes back in the evening.

In short, before the business was on the right track, Huo Chengyi was so busy that he could not wait to learn a clone technique to use.

Fortunately, there is Xiaobai, a virtuous inner helper, who did everything he ordered.

Before going to bed, he also intimately helped him beat his shoulders and squeeze his back, and grinned and said two interesting things he encountered during the day, which made him all tired of the day, and just wanted to hug someone and kiss him.

No wonder the ancients often said that starting a family and starting a business, after having someone he likes, Huo Chengyi feels that he has a lot more energy to fight.

Unlike in modern times, whenever he returns home, only he and the champion stare blankly.

Speaking of his champion, I really have to mention it.

Although he has been very busy recently, Huo Chengyi has not forgotten his dog brother.

Since the champion's food intake is much larger than that of ordinary dogs, in order not to make the villagers feel afraid and strange to the champion, he brings the champion into the space for extra meals every day.

Only because it was inconvenient to take the champion to the border before and left him at home, he aggrieved his dog brother to go to the mountains for food for a while.

Unexpectedly, his champion was also addicted to eating game. He didn't enter the space with him. He ran up the mountain when he had nothing to do. The ice and snow outside couldn't stop him, and he couldn't see the dog all day long.

Sometimes he doesn't even go home at night, making Duan Xiaopeng, who always likes to ride it majestic, resentful and sad.

The champion was raised by Huo Chengyi since he was a milk dog. His temperament has always been calm, and it is rare to have such a wild time.

He tried to communicate with the champion and asked what happened to this big guy. Is it menopause?

According to the dog's lifespan, his champion is now nine years old, which is considered an old dog.

As a result, the question of age cannot be raised indiscriminately. A certain dog turned around very arrogantly, snorted twice, and pointed his dog's butt at him to express his protest temper.

Huo Chengyi sincerely had a feeling of 'a child can't help his father'.

Unable to ask why, he could only pat the champion on the head, pour out a bowl of Lingquan water, and continue to go about his business.

The champion of his family is not too young. The lifespan of a dog is generally only 10-15 years. The spring water has the effect of strengthening the body. He hopes that the champion can be a brother with him for a few more years.

Huo Chengyi has good intentions, but what he doesn't know is.

After he left, a certain dog turned around in an instant, dragged a bamboo tube out of his kennel, then looked around and listened to all directions, and filled the bowl with the spiritual spring water like a thief.

After the installation, a certain dog found something to block the mouth of the bamboo tube in a very humane way, and then went out with the bamboo tube in his mouth as if he was offering a treasure in his mouth, and ran up the mountain in the wind and snow

...

The champion's little secret, Huo Chengyi, is temporarily unavailable. You know, he's still busy with the reception here.

On the 28th day of the twelfth lunar month, the 'Jiang Ji Cocktail Party' dinner that had been prepared for four or five days finally appeared.

In the past few days, under their intentional dissemination, the news of Jiang Ji's dinner party has basically spread all over the town.

Now everyone in the town knows that the magistrate and the honorable members of the town are going to attend the Jiang Ji store's banquet dinner today, and they are very curious to see the arrangement of their store's closure these days.

Said to be a dinner party, the time is naturally at night.

Although it is especially dark and cold in winter, Tongniu Town is prosperous. There is a lantern festival during the Chinese New Year. It is still brightly lit at night and the crowd is lively.

Especially on the pier tonight, the crowds are more lively than during the day. Everyone heard that the county magistrate and your members are going to attend the Jiangji Hotel reception dinner to watch the fun.

The venue layout Huo Chengyi is not too ingenious, most of them are based on the aesthetics and favorite styles here, and the festive atmosphere is decorated with colorful lights.

Only the positions of the internal tables, chairs and benches have been adjusted, and a stage has been temporarily built. The tables and chairs below are fanned out around the stage, so that each table can see the stage.

In fact, apart from the county magistrate and the town members, Huo Chengyi also invited a lot of talents from the town and surrounding villages.

He does business because he has nothing to do with other people's scholars, and people inevitably think that he smells like money.

But it doesn't matter, anyway, he invited these people to come here today just to fill the scene and improve the quality of their store, not really dealing with them.

In the eyes of the people here, scholars have a very high status, even if scholars are not a big deal, at least they have to rely on people to become officials.

But whenever you get involved with a scholar, everyone thinks that it has the scent of ink.

Their store will be transformed into a high-end line in the future. Even if it sells kimchi, he will have to give it a layer of Phnom Penh before serving it!

So in order to invite these literati and talents, Huo Chengyi spent a lot of thought. Not only did he have to bring gifts to invite them in person, but he also had to be respectful, and he had to spend a lot of time talking to those who were stubborn.

The process was tortuous, but the result was good. With his unremitting efforts, most of the talented people in the surrounding villages came.

In particular, the scholars in the villages where he bought soybeans were very willing.

If it wasn't for Huo Chengyi this year, the people in several of their villages would be eating soybeans every day, and the business that would have been a loss now actually made a little profit, and the family bought more New Year's goods than in previous years.

Although Huo Chengyi was still a 'Huo Bully' in Huangxi Village, the surrounding villages have begun to have a good reputation, and everyone mentioned him with praise.

In addition, in order to make these talents look better at the reception, Huo Chengyi also tended to be more elegant when setting up, echoing the interests of the talents, he hung couplets and poems and other calligraphy and paintings everywhere.

Of course, in order to save costs, these calligraphy and paintings were not bought, but he provided the materials, and Huo Zhuyuan, the second boy of his uncle, wrote them by himself.

It's not comparable to the precious calligraphy, but Huo Zhuyuan's calligraphy is good-looking, and the modern poems he provides are quatrains that have been tempered and tempered, but it amazes a group of talented scholars who are holding shelves.

In particular, the well-known old gentleman of the private school in the town called out to meet the great writer who wrote poetry.

Huo Chengyi was sweating profusely, and he was dismissed by saying 'the writer is deceased'.

Then, the old gentleman who was emotionally crying and began to call 'Tianyuyingcai' and a group of scholars who were very similar were handed over to Huo Zhuyuan to say hello, and quickly slipped away.

If it weren't for the fact that good calligraphy and painting were too expensive to fool these genuine talents, he wouldn't have brought out these things to fool people.

However, he is not good at dealing with these sour and rotten scholars, but he is good at talking to the magistrate of Fang and the merchants in the town.

If he wanted to make money, how could he fool people, Huo Chengyi started to make merit again.

Let a group of businessmen start to look down on his country boy, and after he started to talk nonsense with a gentle appearance, everyone almost came to listen to the class with a small bench.

Even the magistrate Fang, who had the highest vision and the most knowledge, was stunned by his high-level talk of nonsense.

When Huo Chengyi took out the 'ceramic goblet' that his father-in-law made to simulate a glass goblet, he put on a gentleman's appearance, and tasted wine in a serious manner.

Let's not talk about the taste of the wine he introduced, just drink like a gentleman like him, and everyone is very excited.

Because of that action, that expression, that cup looks pretentious!

What rich people love is a face, and what they pay attention to is a pomp.

The more he served it and pretended to be arrogant, the more this group of foreign masters in the town would eat it.

Not to mention, his high-profile appearance attracted even the talented young men who were in small groups and disdain to be with businessmen.

He was fooling a group of men here, and Xiaobai was not idle over there.

Today's reception is not only for these gentlemen, but also for the ladies, husbands and concubines of this group of men. These are the hand-picking parties that he has yet to develop.

For the sake of his future business, Xiaobai is also a black person who is close to the ink, and seriously exaggerates the health care function of their fruit wine as a beauty medicine.

When the hour-long free time is over, it's time to take a seat.

Just like the troopers who cheated on the border merchant ship when the two of them went to the border, they still felt a little unfulfilled and had not been fooled enough...

Therefore, it is not unreasonable to say that loyal words are hard to listen to and nonsense.