Chapter 82

Huo Chengyi's purpose at tonight's reception dinner is to advertise and make his family's things famous.

Although there is a saying that the fragrance of wine is not afraid of deep alleys, but if you want to do a good business, why not work hard, just sit in the store and wait for the business to come to your door?

Especially when a new thing appears, it is very necessary to advertise it widely.

After the fruit wine was first unveiled during the free time, when it was time for dinner, of course, their products such as fermented bean curd and fermented fermented bean curd were very impressive.

However, like the magistrate and these foreign masters, they are used to eating good things. Naturally, it is impossible to take out white rice for everyone. No matter how good it tastes, it will be shabby.

So Huo Chengyi racked his brains to make dishes such as fermented bean curd and fermented bean curd. After finishing it, he had to learn from the xx TV series that even the plate of vegetables beg Huaji to come up with an awesome name.

What in the sky is willing to be a winged bird, and what is on the ground is willing to be a branch; what two orioles sing green willows, a line of egrets ascend to the blue sky;

Anyway, a table of ordinary wine and food was stunned by his exquisite arrangement and high-profile name, which turned it into a full-fledged taste of Manchu and Han.

Even their fruit wine can't escape. How can a good high-end line product not have a high-end and atmospheric name?

What jade looks, laughs in the spring breeze, and amber light sounds awesome and elegant, all of which he asked his uncle's cousin Huo Zhuyuan to take.

In fact, the translation is, pear wine, peach wine, plus wine...

Xiaobai watched Huo Chengyi's calm and gentle brag next to him, his stomach hurt from laughing.

Huo Dabo, Huo Dashan, and everyone who knew him were shocked to be dumbfounded, this guy is really good at bragging!

However, a group of foreign masters and county magistrates are still eating his set, and every green vegetable tofu can be eaten with the feeling of 'this thing should only be found in the sky, and it should be tasted several times in the world'...

But although it is exaggerated, Huo Chengyi The stuff I took out today was pretty good on its own.

In a word, after a wine party, everyone was very happy to eat and drink, and many foreign masters expressed their desire to buy their wine on the spot.

Whether it is the taste of fruit wine or the unique rarity in Tongniu County at the moment, everyone is very willing to pay for it.

But how could Huo Chengyi sell it so easily?

The easier it is to get things, the more despised they are. Today, he mainly sells and advertises, not on-site sales.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen, the wine in our store is not for sale for the time being. Today's reception is mainly for our boss Jiang to celebrate the New Year. Please come and celebrate. If the gentlemen like the wine in our store, wait for our store to officially open. When the sale starts, our store will send someone to notify the gentleman's house?"

Huo Chengyi is the shopkeeper and consultant hired by Fatty Jiang, and if he refuses, he will come forward and say that it is the most reasonable and the least likely to offend people.

Although everyone was a little disappointed, it was not unacceptable.

What's more, Huo Chengyi also prepared a New Year's gift for each family, including a small bottle of fruit wine samples, which was enough to temporarily appease everyone and let everyone leave happily with their things.

Even the old gentleman of the private school in the town and his students and scholars are very happy today. All Huo Chengyi's arrangements today are elegant, and there is no businessman's flattery at all, making everyone feel at home.

Even Huo Zhuyuan was patted on the shoulder by the old gentleman and praised "the family style is very good". In disguise, they praised that although the Huo family was from a farmer's mud-legged family, their roots were upright.

Fortunately, the old man didn't know about Huo Daniu, otherwise he wouldn't be here today.

All in all, this reception has come to a successful conclusion.

The banquet is over, the day is the twenty-ninth day of the twelfth lunar month, and the Chinese New Year will soon be approaching.

Although there are a lot of things on hand, Huo Chengyi is not busy these days, so Huo Chengyi simply slows down the things on his hands.

Those outside masters in the town returned their gifts later, and the rumors in the town were left to Jiang Fatzi to deal with. Anyway, he had to take a breather and take two days off, and the iron-clad people couldn't stand it any longer.

In fact, Wang Xiuzhu and Aunt Miao have already started preparing for the New Year at home, so he doesn't need to worry about it.

What he has to worry about is the grandfather Zhou he brought back and the mountain people who helped him build his house.

As a boss, no matter how poor you are during the festivals, you can't help showing your employees. No matter how well you do, things like this are the key to winning people's hearts.

The money on hand must be used carefully and carefully. For the first time, Huo Chengyi didn't make too much money, so he brought a few pigs and sheep back, and let everyone get together to eat meat.

As for the children, they were happier, and one handed out a red cloth bag full of candy cubes.

Huo Chengyi felt rather shabby in his heart, but to the people here he was a very generous owner.

Grandpa Zhou and the others and the mountain people didn't have any requirements at all. They were used to enduring hardships and eating. They were happier than anything else when they settled down and had meat to eat. Everyone's faces were extremely happy.

The villagers in the village looked at him slaughtering a few pigs and sheep, and looked at the large pieces of meat in the bowls of everyone, and they were all envious.

They also eat meat during the Chinese New Year, but the money in their hands must be finely spent, at most two catties are cut and returned for the family to taste.

But I dare not be like Huo Chengyi, who invites workers to eat with such open meat, even the big households in the town are not so generous.

"Hey, I heard that Huo Daniu seems to be opening some kind of factory. These people are his long-term workers..."

"I heard about it too. Did you see the house rising from the open space in the east? I heard that the short side is the job . The living factory, next to the strange-looking three-story building is the staff dormitory..."

"Staff dormitory? What is the staff dormitory?"

"I heard that it seems to be a place for workers and their families to live..."

"Ah, then Is it for the workers?! My mother, I thought it was the house built by Huo Daniu himself. The blue brick and solid tile house was specially built for the workers to live in. Huo Daniu is going to heaven... "

Don't the people in the village just think that Huo Chengyi is going to heaven.

We don't know much about other things about him, but Grandpa Zhou and others he brought back can see clearly and intuitively.

No matter what you do, with so many people back, just eating and feeding is a very stressful problem.

What's more, Huo Chengyi gave money to every household when he was collecting soybeans. Together with the surrounding villages, he received at least nearly one million catties of soybeans.

Carefully calculate how much money is this? Anyway, in the eyes of the villagers, it is like an astronomical number.

Who would have thought that the people who were forced to pay their debts by the casinos at the time would be able to turn around and become so rich in just over half a year.

Seriously answer the sentence that the prodigal son will return for nothing.

Many people in the village praised and sighed in their hearts, but some people cursed in their hearts.

Of course, these people are Huo Changqing's clan elders and the Liao family's Chen family and three other families.

After the initial purchase of soybeans, not to mention that the villagers did not dare to offend Huo Chengyi and avoided them, even their own relatives and friends did not want to associate with them.

What happened last time can be regarded as allowing everyone to see clearly who the Huo Changqings are.

If it wasn't for Huo Dabo's help in selling the soybeans in other homes, they would have had a bleak year. On the other hand, Huo Changqing and others only called out a six relatives at a critical moment.

Now that Huo Chengyi is getting richer and more powerful, even the county magistrate and other members of the town can speak when Jiang Ji is the shopkeeper. How can they dare to oppose the Huo family.

Besides, if it wasn't for Huo Changqing and the others, Huo Chengyi wouldn't even want to see them, and everyone was very resentful.

Therefore, people like Huo Changqing, who used to be full of gifts and lively guests every year when they come to their New Year's house, are deserted this year, and when they go out, everyone runs away as if seeing the plague...

Huo Changqing and a few clans are so old-fashioned about the New Year's Eve. Please go back to the doctor.

Needless to say, Mr. Huo's side can't be described as gloomy and gloomy.

Dou Xiulian was brought back by the Dou family a long time ago, but it was not so easy to settle the matter when she was gone. Who can swallow her eldest daughter who was coaxed and spoiled by an old man like Huo Laosan.

So the Dou family, who couldn't figure it out, came to the third room to make trouble every three to five times, and once they made trouble, they moved their things back.

The Sanfangjia, whose life had plummeted after returning the original owner's land, was now moved by the Dou family into a family.

Mrs. Jiang, Huo's third daughter-in-law, was so angry that she packed up her things and signed the letter of separation and returned to her parents' home.

The new daughter-in-law of his family's Dalang saw that the third room was in a state of despair, and could not stand being asked for trouble every three or five times.

Huo Dalang blamed his father, and packed up and left the next day.

So that the third room is now left with Mr. Huo and his youngest child, and they have really deduced what it means to fly by themselves when a catastrophe is imminent.

Huo Chengyi had to shake his head when he heard the news.

Sure enough, it's not that the whole family doesn't enter the house, the line of Sanfang is crooked from the older generation.

But no matter what the situation is on Sanfang, it has nothing to do with him. After finally taking a few days off, he will have a good year.

Under the leadership of Aunt Miao, an experienced elder, the Huo family's second room yard was lively for the first time in many years.

Regardless of the adults and children at home, all of them took action, cleaning the house, pasting Spring Festival couplets, cutting window flowers, making rice cakes, making croquettes, laughing and laughing together, no matter how well they did it, but the atmosphere was very lively and happy.

Even Huo Dashan's son who could only blow bubbles a few months old danced his chubby arms and giggled along with him.

It's just that the New Year is a joy, but there is too little entertainment in the village, so everyone basically goes to bed as soon as it gets dark at night.

Huo Chengyi was no exception and went back to his room early.

Although he didn't watch TV or movies, he was not bored at all at night. The greatest pleasure of a man with a dash of blood was tossing his daughter-in-law.

As soon as he goes to bed, someone's animal attributes are exposed, and he kisses the young man in a strong and domineering manner, then disarms and surrenders, clings to his neck and responds enthusiastically, his blushing cheeks linger with his lover, and his voice overflows with ecstasy.

Huo Chengyi heard the blood surge, kissed the neck of the person below him, and was about to increase his horsepower and show his might.

However, at this moment, the door to his room was broken open.

With a loud 'bang', a giant dog with sharp fangs jumped to the front of the bed and made a deafening sound at the husband and wife who were exercising harmoniously, "Wow!"

Xiao Bai was startled. , shocked the whole person's direct conditioned reflex, the body tense.

Suddenly Huo Chengyi, who was holding his important brother tightly, took a deep breath, a tragedy bird in the world...