Chapter 19 Discussing winemaking

No matter what business you do, if you want to do it smoothly, researching the market situation and planning is the first basic condition.

Huo Chengyi already had a general understanding of the price situation in the town from the local memory in his body, especially wine. In the past, Huo Daniu was a man of pleasure, and he was more familiar with this aspect than the dealer in the field.

While surveying the mountain behind Huangxi Village for more than half a month, Huo Chengyi found the most things were all kinds of wild fruits.

Because of the taste of wild fruit, the surrounding villagers are not uncommon at all. Even if someone picks it, the entire mountain is so big that it is impossible to eat it. Therefore, it directly leads to the flood of wild fruits in the mountain during this season every year, and finally no one rots on the tree. want.

These flooded wild fruits are tasteless to the villagers, but they are a huge treasure for him. The reason why the villagers are not rare is that everyone will not use them at all.

There are so many things that fruit can do, especially Huo Chengyi knows what to eat.

After he was discharged from the army, he was engaged in the catering business. Although he was the boss, he did not need to be a good cook, but if he wanted to do a good job in the business, how could he not understand his own business? So he also put a lot of effort into this area. of.

Moreover, he grew up with his grandparents. The old man was reluctant to spend money. He made many things used and eaten in rural households by himself. He also learned a lot. It is something that has settled down through thousands of years of history, and people here will not.

Although brewing can't make money right away, the profits will be huge in the future. At this moment, those wild fruits in the back mountain are free. He only needs to spend some labor and money to buy other materials and tools. It can be said to be a worthless business!

As for failure, Huo Chengyi is not worried, because he has space for spiritual spring water.

He has experimented with this as early as in modern times. The fruit wine brewed by adding spiritual spring water has a high success rate and tastes even better. Back then, the signature drink of his private restaurant was his own secret brew.

However, he and Huo Dashan alone would not be able to complete this matter. There are a lot of wild fruits in the back mountain. Not only do they have to work hard to collect them, but there are also various processing procedures that require manpower and cooperation.

And this best collaborator, apart from Hawking Shui and Zheng Orion, he can't think of anyone else, because the original owner's popularity in the village is really bad, and the relationship between these two is better and reliable.

Huo Chengyi knew that his plan would definitely be questioned, so he was not surprised when he faced the suspicious eyes of Huo Jinshui and others.

Because winemaking is a very big skill in the eyes of people here, if Huo Daniu really knows how to make wine, why not do it before? It's hard to believe him without the real thing.

But now the time is urgent, the wild fruits in the back mountain will be rotten if they are not picked, and the busy autumn harvest will follow, and it will be too late to make wine again, and the opportunity to make money is waiting for no one.

"Uncle, Uncle Zheng, I know you don't have a clue about this matter, but you listen to me first. I'm not joking or nonsense this time. I have carefully considered the specific matters..."

Huo Chengyi prepared in advance Several kinds of wild mountain fruits were spread out and placed on the table one by one before they began to explain and analyze.

"I have observed the wild fruits on the back mountain, among which Yamanashi, peaches, and wild grapes are the most numerous, and other types are relatively few. So I want to collect these three kinds of fruits for brewing, whether I should do it or not. , I'll settle the account first, and it's not too late for everyone to make a decision."

"First of all, don't worry about the recipe for brewing. As for the cost, I can say that this transaction is completely unfunded, and the wild fruits in the back mountain don't need it at all. To spend money, the only place that needs money is some tools and materials, the principal will not exceed twenty taels at most, and what I am lacking now is manpower."

"I estimate the number of wild fruits on the mountain can be brewed to a few hundred catties. The price of wine in the town is generally 30 cents a bottle, and a bottle is at most half a catty, but that is the worst, and the better one is five For more than 60 cents, it is not uncommon to sell a bottle of wine for a tael in a restaurant. If we succeed in brewing, we will make a lot of money at the worst price."

This is the worst result he expected, But in fact, if they are really brewed and sold successfully, Huo Chengyi can guarantee that their wine will never be at such a low price.

Because the current wine brewing technology in this world is not yet developed, especially in Huangxi Village, there is no good wine at all. The best wine that Huo Daniu has tasted in his memory is really an inferior product in his opinion.

The most important thing is that there is no fruit wine in this world. At least in the memory of the original owner, Jiangzhou has never heard of it. Rare things are expensive. As long as they operate well, they cannot lose money.

"What if it doesn't work?"

His analysis is very reasonable and exciting, but Hawkingshui and others have lived most of their lives, and they habitually consider the consequences of failure, because poor families cannot afford to lose money.

Huo Chengyi naturally also considered this question.

"Uncle, I know you have concerns, but the cost of this transaction is evenly shared, and we each don't pay much. If it is done, I guarantee that before the New Year, each of us will be able to share at least dozens of taels."

"And Everyone went to the town to do part-time jobs, and it only cost two or three hundred dollars a month without stopping. Now we only need to bet this month without delaying the autumn harvest, so why not give it a try?"

"If Uncle Zheng Uncle, you are still worried, then I will do this business alone, I will pay all the capital myself, you come to help me with the work, and I will pay the wages at the price of the work in the town, what do you think? What about you, brother?

" All said, Huo Chengyi didn't force everyone to follow him.

In fact, if it weren't for the fact that Hawkingshui and Zheng Orion had good personalities and took good care of the original owner, he would not have suggested cooperation at all, but instead hired people to work directly.

This business idea was his idea, and the recipe for brewing was also his. In fact, it was him who suffered from the cooperation. His proposal was just to help the two companies, and reciprocate.

He has analyzed it so thoroughly. If everyone is still unwilling, then he can't blame him for eating alone. The opportunity needs to be grasped by himself. If he doesn't want it, he can't force others.

"Da Niu, brother, I'm going to do it with you. Anyway, I don't plan to go to work in the town during this time."

Huo Dashan was the first to nod. He was originally an honest man who only knew how to farm and had little wisdom. His daughter-in-law was in poor health. , he is about to give birth again, he has to stay at home during this time, and the farm work in the field is not busy, so he has a lot of time.

Besides, he is the eldest brother in the family, the eldest brother is like a father, and the younger brother finally started to improve and start doing business. No matter whether it is successful or not, he must support him.

"Da Niu, Uncle Chou said it before. If you are like before this time, don't come to see Uncle again."

Zheng Orion was silent for a while, and he agreed, but the warning was clear.

To put it bluntly, he is still afraid that he will act on a whim, that he will be tired and give up halfway at that time, or that he may find a reason to use everyone's money. His credibility is too low.

Zheng Shihai was taking a risk by agreeing to this matter. A few taels of silver were not much, but it was also a lot for the country people. Originally, the Zheng family was actually poor. Daddy Huo Niang's face.

"Okay, the uncle's house will come too."

After thinking about it, Hawkingshui finally nodded. The eldest nephew's analysis was correct. Even if the transaction was unsuccessful, it would not lose much. At most, the family will shrink their clothes and diet in the next few months.

But if you make a profit, then you won't have to worry about the entanglement of the second boy on the road test, and there will be a good year for the rest of the family. Why don't you give it a try?

What's more, the brewing recipes were created by Daniel. After careful calculation of this transaction, they took advantage of it. It is not difficult to see that Daniel's proposal to cooperate with everyone is actually pulling the family to make money.

Thinking of this, Huo Jinshui's heart was even more gratified. He was right about this child. Although he didn't care about it before, he was still in a good heart...

Aunt Huo was still a little worried, just afraid that Huo Daniu would be tricked. .

This fellow has not less affected her family in these years. It is enough to eat and drink on weekdays. From time to time, he has to dig a few holes for her family to jump in. He tries his best to walk away from her house for a few taels of money. Hate the scourge, has this scourge really started to change?

However, Hawkingshui is the man in charge of the house. The man nods his head to make money. It doesn't matter who else in the house is worried or uneasy, it's easy to do it.

As for the division of the silver, Huo Jinshui, Zheng Shihai and Huo Dashan all said that as long as 20% is profitable, the remaining 40% will be given to Huo Chengyi. After all, he came up with the recipes and ideas for winemaking.

Huo Chengyi was not hypocritical and nodded in agreement.

Then everyone discussed the details again, and decided on the division of labor and confidential work. The two talents, Hawkingshui and Zheng Shihai, went home to rest.

......

At the same time, the Zhou family.

Zhou Dahua was surprised when he saw the orchid and peach gum that his son brought back, and he was full of muttering.

"Xiao Bai, Huo Daniu really said that if we sold a plant, he would give him a tael of money to travel? And what kind of peach gum is really worth it? Isn't that guy trying to deceive us?"

"Mother, Don't worry, I think Huo Daniu may have really started to change. In fact, he's pretty good when he talks well. Besides, he can't go back with the money in our hands. I don't know about this peach gum. I'll take it to the town anyway. Try it and you'll know."

The teenager who had been successfully brainwashed by someone has already started to help someone speak.

"Yes, but Xiaobai, didn't my mother tell you to go away when you see Huo Daniu, why did you talk to him? That guy is not a good thing!"

Zhou Dahua understood the truth, but she just didn't know much about it. I believe in Huo Daniu's character, and his son is right, even if Huo Daniu has a hundred courage, he would not dare to rely on her family.

But she was more worried about her son than Yinzi, why did Xiaobai suddenly talk to Huo Daniu? Can you talk about such a good money-making business?

More importantly, just now Xiaobai was helping Huo Daniu's servant to say good things, saying that he was actually quite good, could Huo Daniu be good? She heard it right!

Zhou Dahua was a little shocked, but when she came to her senses and wanted to ask, Zhou Weibai had already turned and walked to the room. She was too tired to stay on the mountain for several days.

Then, Zhou Dahua saw again... Why does his son's clothes seem to be different from the ones he wore when he went out?