Chapter 146

The sunset reflects the setting sun, and the sky in the distance is as red as a drunk.

The flow of people at the pier in Haichang County has dispersed, leaving only the workers who are still diligently moving goods, and a young man who has been sitting on a stone and looking into the distance for a long time.

The boy is only eighteen or nineteen, his facial features are exquisite and beautiful, and his black and round eyes are cute and cunning.

The lively appearance of holding his chin with one hand for a while, laughing for a while, and then looking forward with anticipation made the men behind him unable to help but peek.

This is the young master of the Earl's Mansion. Everyone knows him. The young master is lively and always likes to run outside. Haichang County is very open to the restraints of girls and brothers, so everyone often sees it.

But no matter how many times you watch it, everyone still thinks that the young master is really good-looking, and he deserves to be the little brother of the Lord's family.

Recently, this young master runs to the pier every day, and stays on the pier stone all day long, looking forward to it, and at first glance, he is waiting for the person he likes.

The men at the wharf looked at the little young master every day with fullness, but also envied in their hearts which lucky boy could get the little young master's favor.

At this moment, the young master sitting on the stone was angry and hated the lucky guy that everyone envied.

"Bastard stupid pig head, it's clearly agreed, but I won't come back!"

Seeing that the sun was setting again, Bao'er was disappointed and angrily threw the stone in his hand into the sea in front of him, splashing white water.

The one who can be a pig's head in his mouth is naturally Jiang Chen, the fat boy from the Jiang family who has been chubby since he was a child.

Although Jiang Chen has lost weight since he was ten years old, he can see his handsome eyebrows when he grows up, and his nickname has changed from a little fat man to a handsome boy.

But in Bao'er's mouth, Jiang Chen's nickname of Fat Pig Head has never been lost.

When I was a child, I called along with everyone. As I got older, this title became Baoer's exclusive name, and no one else was allowed to call it.

But since the teenage Jiang Chen and Huo Xiaoqiang were brutally sent out by the adults for training a few years ago, Bao'er can no longer be called this title, and can only say a few words when writing letters.

Thinking that Pigtou and his brother have been out for three years, the days without Pigtou are really boring.

Bao'er looked at the still calm sea and sighed in disappointment. He really missed him, his brother Zhutouchen...

He didn't know exactly when he fell in love with brother Shangchen.

He only knew that since he could remember, except for his father, father and brother, all his memories were of Brother Chen's shadow.

Brother Chen also likes to eat meat because of Uncle Jiang's appetite. Since he was a child, he has grown fatter than his peers, and he looks like a chubby pig.

Not only was he fat, but brother Chen was also very stupid when he was a child.

The earliest memory is when they were four years old, when they just went to the kindergarten class of the village academy.

Brother Chen was timid, hiding behind a small backpack and daring not to enter the classroom, and was laughed at by the friends in the classroom.

He really couldn't see it, so he walked up fiercely and dragged the man in.

"Fat pig head is stupid, come with me..."

Since then, the nickname of brother Chen's pig head came out, and he also had a little fat man to follow.

at the age of five.

He is the cutest little brother in their kindergarten class. The little brothers in the class like to play around him and give him delicious snacks.

He couldn't finish it, so he threw it all to Brother Chen for help.

Uncle Jiang saw him and asked him why he gave it to brother Chen. He said: I like brother Chen...

In fact, he was too greedy. He wanted to taste every snack. I had no choice but to ask Brother Chen, who was bullying and listened to him, to help.

Then Uncle Jiang touched his head and left with a very strange smile.

When my brother came to school the next morning, he began to look at him shyly, letting him do whatever he wanted, with a happy expression on his face.

Since then, Bo'er said yes, which has become the mantra of Brother Chen.

at the age of seven.

At that time, he knew a lot. Uncle Jiang always told others that he was brother Chen's daughter-in-law.

He also asked the little brother who was playing with him not to give him snacks, not to pick fruit for him, not to play with him, and not to rob Jiang Chen for his wife.

What is it, he is very angry, Uncle Jiang is depriving him of his childhood freedom! His friends are gone!

So, when moving by boat, Uncle Jiang became seasick, and the opportunity came.

He ran to the sweet brother Chen and smiled:

Brother Chen, I heard that if you eat more meat, your health will be better. You have to send two more bowls of meat to Uncle Jiang. Uncle Jiang will not get seasick after eating it...

Every time When he didn't call Pigtou, when he called Brother Chen Tiantian, he was playing tricks on that little fat pig.

But brother Chen couldn't remember, he was very obedient, he saved the meat he liked to serve to his father, and tried his best to fill his father's stomach.

Although he was finally discovered by his father and daddy, who is his Baoer? He asked his father to put lard in Uncle Jiang's white porridge with him.

So, that time Uncle Jiang lay down on his destination in the cabin, and he didn't dare to go out by boat again...

When he was nine years old.

The school in the county town was built, and they resumed their school days.

There are many children at school, which is much more fun than studying at home.

Thanks to his father's cheating, he and his brother's grades were much better than their peers, so they went straight to school and skipped grades to high school, which were full of teenage brothers and sisters.

Brother Chen was unfortunate and continued to stay in the elementary school class, but every day after school, he would run to the door of their class to wait for him.

That year, there was a big brother in their class who liked him very much. He always said that he would marry him as a husband when he grew up.

He likes the big brother and playing very much, but he doesn't want to be the big brother's husband, because the big brother is engaged to another sister in the class.

Although it is normal for a person to marry several ladies and husbands, he doesn't like that.

He didn't understand why there were two mandarin ducks and two lily trees, why people could marry several when they got married.

He is very smart at the age of nine, and his father has taught him and his brother many things.

Dad said that liking is a matter of two people. In the future, babies can only have one husband and one wife and husband, and they are as happy and happy as father and father.

He felt that what his father said was right, so he taught the elder brother very seriously at that time: You can only marry one daughter-in-law, and those who marry two are bad guys!

Then he ignored the big brother.

As a result, brother Chen heard about it later.

The fat pig head actually took a stick and ran to the door of their classroom. With his heavyweight figure and strength, he beat others into a pig head just like him.

Then the bronze bell that ran to the playground rang to announce to the whole school.

"Bo'er is the daughter-in-law of my Jiang Xiaopang, everyone remembers that the famous grass has its own master!"

All the students in the school looked at him in unison. Jamie

was so angry that he couldn't hold back, went up to hug brother Chen's arm and took a bite.

Brother Chen continued to smile at everyone in pain and happiness, "Look, Bo'er is kissing me!" The

whole school covered their mouths and stared at him, his reputation lost.

"Who kissed you, who wants to be your daughter-in-law, stupid and fat pig head, bullying people, woo woo..."

He cried and ran in front.

Brother Chen chased after him.

Since then, the fat pig head began to study hard and lose weight, and Jiang Xiaopang became Jiang Xiaoshuai...

When he was twelve years old.

He was fascinated by the theater, and he liked it when he saw the babbling and tumbling performers on the stage.

But the troupe only performs during the day, and he has to attend classes during the day, which is a pity.

So he let his brother Chen, who was in the same class as him, skip class with him.

But they missed the time to enter the pear orchard, so they climbed the wall to watch.

Because the wall was too high and there were no trees around, Brother Chen squatted down and let him step on his shoulders to watch.

"Brother Chen, go higher, come on! Come on! Brother Chen is the best..."

In his sweet voice, Brother Chen was sweating hard and striving hard.

As a result, they accidentally overdid their head, and the two of them fell to the ground together.

During the process, Brother Chen protected him, became his pad, and broke his arm.

That night, watching Uncle Jiang'er distressed to bandage Brother Chen, he guiltily ran over to help feed him.

"Brother Chen, it must be very painful..."

He asked in a nasal voice, touching his elbow that smelled of ointment.

"It doesn't hurt, Bo'er doesn't cry."

Brother Chen, who was young and heroic, rubbed his head and smiled, his voice so gentle.

when I was fourteen.

A girl of this age is saying it's time to marry someone.

Even though the father has lost their children under the age of 18 and cannot be married, there are still many people who come to his brother to talk to him and propose to him.

The sons of wealthy families, nobles and grandsons, and even His Majesty in the Jingcheng Palace sent letters to inquire, saying that they wanted him to be the crown princess.

He didn't know how many of those people really liked him, because he hadn't even met those people.

Jamie

, he thought, a large part of the reason these people came to propose is because of his father.

His father is Huo Caishen, the richest man in the wealthy Zhao country, and the chairman of the Huaxia Business Alliance.

Everyone knows that Huo Caishen has only two children, and who knows that Huo Caishen loves his two children to the core.

Marrying him is equivalent to marrying half a god of wealth and going home...

But in fact, those people don't know that his father is more than rich in Zhao country, and the economy of the six countries is in the hands of their Huo family. world.

Fortunately, those people didn't know, so all the matchmakers were sent away.

It's just that His Majesty's side is a little troublesome. His Majesty asked the Prince to deliver the letter in person.

The older brother of the prince seemed to really like him. He stayed in Haichang County for several months, pestering him every day, and even promised his father that he would marry him as the prince concubine, which was very sincere.

However, he didn't like the prince's brother, nor did he like the imperial palace in the capital.

He likes the free Haichang County and the boundless blue sea.

I also like... that stupid pig head who always calls him Baoer with a gentle smile, his brother Chen.

"Brother Chen, a lot of people have come to my house recently to propose marriage. Even the crown prince has come and said that they want me to be the crown princess. Who do you think I should choose?"

That year, he used a difficult expression to make fun of Zheng Zheng. Holding the Pisces jade pendant carved by himself, ready to send his handsome young man.

Then brother Chen came over, hugged him, lowered his head, and touched his lips.

He opened his eyes and his first kiss was gone.

From then on, they began to fall in love quietly.

Why be silent?

That's because his father said that under the age of eighteen is called puppy love...

when he was sixteen.

Dad asked brother and brother Chen to go out to practice and practice, so that they could take over the business in the future.

He knew that Dad was doing it for his brother and brother Chen, but he still couldn't bear it.

There is also fear, afraid that brother Chen is fascinated by the flowery world outside and does not want to come back, and that a younger brother who is better-looking and cuter than him will appear and become brother Chen's groom.

So, he quietly told his eldest brother that he wanted to help him take good care of his stupid pig head, and also told his eldest brother that if he changed his mind, he would not like him.

They bid farewell to each other.

"Brother Chen, you must come back quickly and marry me."

He stood on the pier, sobbing at the boat that was slowly moving away.

He stared at his father with rage, jumped up and beat Uncle Jiang who was laughing next to him.

He didn't know what his father was doing at the time.

Until now, he still didn't understand why he liked Brother Chen and his father wanted to beat Uncle Jiang.

There doesn't seem to be any relationship between the two...

But since he doesn't understand, he doesn't bother to worry about this issue. Now he just wants to know when the eldest brother and brother Chen will come back.

Last month, my eldest brother wrote to say that he has come back in the past few days, but he has been waiting at the pier for half a month and has not seen anyone.

Bo'er sat on the stone platform of the pier, staring at the sea level in disappointment and anticipation, reluctant to leave.

It wasn't until the sunset and sunset that there was only a ray of orange light left, and the hull of a wooden boat finally appeared in the distance...

"Bao'er, I'm back." Jamie da

On the deck of the huge wooden boat, a tall and handsome young man waved and shouted at the pier with a smile.

The voice was loud and gentle.