Chapter 123

After waiting for so long, the two children finally landed.

Before that, Huo Chengyi had made all the preparations. The family raised two sheep specially, and invited a wet nurse to come back. She had prepared both goat's milk and human milk.

Being a father for the first time, Huo Chengyi's excitement couldn't go down, and he was full of thoughts at home.

Looking at the two children blowing bubbles and Xiaobai, he didn't know how to describe the warmth in his heart.

Life seemed to be more fulfilling all of a sudden, and the home he longed for became more and more lively and full.

Originally, Xiaobaitou's first-born son was adopted to Zhou's father, who was surnamed Zhou, but when the time came, Zhou's father was unwilling, so the two children were still surnamed Huo.

After all, Father Zhou was afraid that he would break.

Huo Chengyi is not too obsessed with the ancient concept of inheriting incense, but Zhou's father insists so, he has no choice but to teach the two children to be more filial and filial to their grandparents in the future, so that Zhou's father can enjoy the blessing of his grandson.

Not to mention other things, the arrival of the two children really made the family more lively.

I don't know if it was because he let Xiaobai drink more spiritual spring water when he was pregnant. Xiaobai and the two children are in good health.

Less than half a month after giving birth, Xiaobai's body recovered more than half, and the two children were even more healthy.

And the genes are strong, the two children not only look like them in facial features, but also combine the advantages of the two of them. It is not difficult to see that they will definitely be handsome and handsome when they grow up.

Anyway, what Huo Chengyi thinks and likes, as long as he is free, he will take care of the baby's feeding and changing diapers, and drive the nurse and Zhou Dahua to the side, happily serving as a nurse.

If it weren't for Xiaobai's confinement, the child couldn't go out to dry, he really wanted to hold a baby in one hand and show off.

Say something to others: Look, this is my boy, this is my brother, it looks good...

Xiao Bai loves the two children as much as he does. Yuezi stays in the room when he is bored and just makes fun of the two children. .

Moreover, Xiaobai also has a very special hobby, that is, he always likes to make people cry, and he gets excited when the two children cry.

"Brother Huo, look, they cried! They cried so loudly!"

Uncle Huo, Wang Xiuzhu and others were speechless.

Even Zhou Dahua couldn't hold back and slapped her son on the head. How could she raise such a stupid little brother, who became a father and a child.

"It's all right, it's a blessing to be able to cry, and a loud cry means a healthier body..."

Huo Chengyi's wife-loving attributes couldn't help it every time like this, and the people in his heart were not even allowed to talk about his mother-in-law.

He is willing to let his Xiaobai be a child for a lifetime, as long as he has this special kind of maturity.

The latter words were not spoken, but anyone present could see it from the expression on his face.

Zhou Dahua and Zhou's father are both relieved and helpless. It is naturally good for the Huo family to spoil their son, but how can it be like this all the time? It is also a blessing that the Huo family's parents are not there. No one said that Huo Chengyi spoiled his daughter-in-law.

But it's not without reason that Xiaobai likes to make the two children cry.

Xiaobai did this because Huo Xiaoqiang was too quiet and composed and liked to sleep.

The child was snoring the rest of the time, except for a couple of giggles when their parents teased.

It is said that the twins have telepathy, and Baoer likes to do whatever Xiaoqiang does, as if he follows his brother.

Therefore, it stands to reason that the babies of other families are not very noisy when they are born, but the two children of theirs are not very quiet.

If the child cries a lot, it is annoying, and if there is less crying, it is even more worrying. When the child cries, Xiaobai feels at ease.

Huo Chengyi was not too worried.

He has observed that the two children are normal, they just like to sleep, and they are no different from other children when they cry.

Especially Bao'er, in fact, has a very lively personality, but he likes to learn from his brother, so he follows Jingjing.

And Xiaoqiang is a boy who is naturally calm. Although he doesn't cry or make trouble, he is smart, and his brain turns very fast at a young age.

The boss likes to drink goat's milk, but if he drinks too much goat's milk, he gets angry, so Huo Chengyi set the amount for the two children.

So the boss is better. Every time the wet nurse is breastfeeding, he closes his mouth and lets his younger brother eat.

So in the end, the boss can only drink goat milk.

Those who don't know say it's too small and domineering, and those who know the inside story know that it's the boss of the thief!

Huo Chengyi couldn't help laughing when he looked at his boy.

When the confinement is over, the family members are playing around and teasing with silver and copper coins. Their boss keeps holding the silver in front of him, and his young face is full of money-obsessed energy, and everyone is really convinced.

"Okay, this boy is good, like a big bull. Looking at this money, he will definitely be able to do business more than a big bull in the future."

Uncle Huo stroked his beard and smiled.

Huo Chengyi deliberately stretched out his hand to grab money to tease. The boss, who usually doesn't cry no matter how much he pokes, burst into tears now, but he didn't let go.

Huo Chengyi couldn't help but laugh, "The little cub loves money more than I do..." No matter how

smart the boss is, he can't understand it. After listening to this, everyone around him is laughing and stopped crying. He waved his chubby hand towards Huo Chengyi, indicating that he wanted to hug him.

Not to mention the cuteness of that little arm and little broken leg moving clumsily.

Huo Chengyi likes to protect the little ones, and the boss is naturally his own. He hugs Xiaoqiang forehead to forehead, teasing the child to call him 'Dad' and laughing non-stop.

The eldest brother is like him in appearance and personality, and he will definitely develop the family business he created well in the future if he is taught well.

In this way, he was relieved. With the protection and support of his calm and shrewd brother, Bao'er was no longer worried.

The eldest son is a man, and the man has an absolute advantage in this world. As long as he leaves a family business for the boss, the boss will not have difficulties in the future.

What he is most afraid of is Bo'er, the little brother is always the same as his daughter who worries his parents more.

"Boss, you are a man, a man who stands up to the sky, and you want to protect your brother and father in the future, do you know?"

Even if his son Huo Chengyi is a prodigal, he will have to take responsibility in the future.

Naturally, the eldest child doesn't understand these words, he just pretends that his father is playing with him, giggling and laughing with Huo Chengyi.

Next to Bao'er, he likes to imitate his brother the most. When he sees the boss laughing, the youngest clenched his fists and laughed non-stop.

Huo Chengyi looked helpless.

Yes, these two children are really like one, the boss has learned his calm and shrewdness, and the youngest has inherited Xiaobai's share of violence.

Xiaobai looked at the little one and was a little worried: Bo'er is so like him, it will definitely be difficult to marry him in the future...

But those are things in the future, and now the two children don't think about them.

There is no full moon banquet here in Huangxi Village, and Huo Chengyi is not very good at making an exception to show off.

Therefore, when the children are full moons, they basically eat together with their families, and make a golden abacus and a small golden knife for each of the two children as birth gifts.

The two children liked it so much that their chubby little hands tugged at the rope tied to the gift and fell asleep without letting go.

When the villagers saw it, they were very envious and marveled. The two children of the Huo family were really born with golden spoons in their mouths, just like the rich young masters in the town.

Of course there are those who are envious and those who are sour, but Huo Chengyi has a few unsightly houses in the village.

Forget the Chen family, the couple of the Liao family are deadly enemies with him, and listening to the villagers' talk is sour.

"Isn't it just a little brother, sooner or later he will be a bull and a horse for someone else's family, what a shit!"

Mrs. Liao has always been immoral.

This sentence is to offend all the people in the village who gave birth to little brothers.

The child is also very unhappy. Although the younger brother does more work than the daughter after getting married because of his physical strength, but according to the words of the Liao family, how can the boys in the village marry husbands?

Not every kid can marry a daughter.

Originally, because Liao Hongyu married a second time, the attitude of other villagers towards the Liao family had changed, but this time it was completely over.

These were passed to Huo Chengyi's ears, and he didn't care at all.

With his father here, whoever dares to bully his children, the emperor will still not give face to him.

On the other hand, when Fatty Jiang heard it from a guest in his house, he said badly.

"Brother Huo, why don't you give your baby to my boy? Our Jiang family's ancestors have been models of good husbands for generations, and will never treat your little brother

badly..." This fat man is a thief in his abacus, and he fully understands what it is. It's called strike first.

Huo Chengyi was so angry that he wanted to kick him, but when his baby was still a baby, someone wanted to kick him!

"Then why don't I go back and have a daughter with Jiang'er for your boss? Don't worry, our Jiang family's blood is good, you look at me fat, I used to be handsome when I was thin, my daughter must be beautiful, brother, think about it ?"

Fatty Jiang is a cheeky person, and his movements with a smirk and wink are particularly sassy.

Huo Chengyi couldn't bear to roll his eyes.

"Okay, Fatty, if you have something to say, just say it straight, don't flatter me, you're on the horse's leg!" The

business is so busy in the store, this fatty must have something important to do when he has nothing to do in the village to tease and brag.

Fatty Jiang smiled and said.

"How can it be flattering, I'm serious, all right, I'll tell you later, I'm here today to discuss with you, and ask your construction team to build a house in your village for me..."

"Didn't you just buy a house in your town? What are you doing in our village?"

Huo Chengyi was a little surprised.

The people here are all proud of living in the town. Even if they want to build a house in the village, they are in their ancestral home. Fatty Jiang is not from their village.

Recently, Fatty Jiang has money, but he has bought a lot of houses in the town.

"Didn't you say that you will build a private school in the village for a while? I have to create conditions for my boy to be close to the water, right? Hehe..."

This is naturally a joke.

In fact, Jiang Fatzi wanted to build a house in the village after much consideration.

He has a lot of connections in the town, but they are all mutually beneficial, not as close as Huo Chengyi.

Their family is quite lonely in the town, Jiang Er doesn't have any friends, and the surrounding neighborhoods are also general friends, so they are very cold at home with their children on weekdays.

The village is different. Jianger and Xiaobai can be said to have a good relationship. The children are almost old and have fun, and it must be lively when they live.

Anyway, now the road from Huangxi Village to the town is repaired, and it takes half an hour to get there by horse-drawn carriage, which is very convenient.

Although the modern style house built by Huo Chengyi is not in line with the ancients, the interior design is very considerate.

In the future, the Huo family will also run a private school in the village. After several visits to Huangxi Village, Fatty Jiang made up his mind.

"Okay, I'll ask Uncle Bu to take a look at my house, and build a small villa for you next to it..."

Huo Chengyi is fine, anyway, the wasteland next to the back hillside is cheap, he has already bought it and can use it casually.

"Just in time, I also have something to ask you for help. In two days, I will take Xiaobai to go far away. It will take about a month. You can help me to see what troubles happen in the village, especially Xiao Loach. Live."

It was said before that he had to make a trip to go out, and the valley still needed a group of slaves to operate and work, and he couldn't afford it if he didn't make any profit if he kept it in vain.

Xiaobai's body is recovering very well, and going out is not a problem at all.

"What are you doing away from home? Is Brother Bai able to do it?" Fatty worried for him.

"Xiaobai is in good health, it's not in the way, I'm bored at home with those two boys, take him out to get some air..."

"Okay, as long as you have so many tricks, next time I'll take Jiang'er to my house, and I'll leave everything to you. !"

Fatty Jiang was envious.

No wonder Brother Bai is gentle to Brother Huo. If he has Brother Huo, half of him will coax his wife, and Jiang'er of his family will definitely not kick his ass again!