Chapter 34

The people who lived in the countryside by digging soil depended on farming and growing vegetables for a living.

Every year, in addition to the heavy duty of food, everyone will grow vegetables in their own yard, or open up an acre of fields alone, which can be eaten by themselves or sold in the town.

Wang Xiuzhu is like this. She can't do heavy work as a woman, but she is very good at growing some vegetables, but the number is limited. The business of Chuanchuan stalls is booming, and the Huo family's vegetables are consumed very quickly.

If you want the business to continue smoothly, the purchase of vegetables from the villagers must be put on the agenda.

Here, after the Huo family's wind of buying vegetables was released, many people in the village were moved, and they didn't care that the target was Huo Chengyi, who they avoided but not in a hurry, so they all came to the door.

In fact, it is not that everyone is not afraid of him, but it is not a problem to be afraid of making money.

The people in the village are poor, and the old snacks at home are expensive, and money is used everywhere. Now that there is an opportunity to make money, how can you not be tempted.

Moreover, the Huo family said that this time, they were looking for a long-term partner. Although the purchase price was not as expensive as what they would sell in the town, it was long-term because they couldn't bear the large amount they wanted.

You must know that when villagers go to town to sell vegetables, it not only takes time and effort, but also depends on luck when selling vegetables. In many cases, the price of the last remaining vegetables will be reduced, and they will not make much money.

If we can settle the matter with the Huo family this time, it means that the family will have a stable and continuous income in the future, and it will save time and effort to go to town. What a good thing!

Thinking of this, the people in the village are not so afraid anymore, so they hurriedly started to walk to the Huo family, otherwise the good things won't happen to them if they are late. Anyway, they have no hatred with the Huo family, so why are they so afraid.

There are also smart people who know that Huo Chengyi loves his nephew, so he instructs his girl and brother to go to Duan Xiaopeng to play, hoping that Duan Xiaopeng can also play a role in helping him speak.

Because sugar-fried chestnuts sold well, Huo Chengyi bought some wild chestnuts from the adults who had a good time with Duan Xiaopeng, and made those few coins for nothing.

Although there are not many, chestnuts are made by Houshan, which is simply a waste of money, which makes many people jealous. If their baby plays well with Duan Xiaopeng, then this opportunity to make money will definitely be theirs.

These children don't understand the thoughts of adults, but they are very willing to play with Duan Xiaopeng now, because Duan Xiaopeng and Huo Daya have a lot of snacks every day recently, and the children who play with them can follow them. Everyone is greedy for a long time. .

Huo Daya is as soft and approachable as her parents, but Duan Xiaopeng has a temper and a grudge.

He remembered when the children in the village isolated him and threw him stones. Now playing with him must be to see if he has snacks, otherwise he will not come to him. If Duan Xiaopeng is a fool, he will not be fooled!

Therefore, apart from the group of little brothers who played before, don't even think about the little girls, let alone the little girls. It was the group of little girls who disliked him and the big tiger and the little shrimp.

Duan Xiaopeng can't work here, everyone can only focus on Huo Dashan and Wang Xiuzhu. Under the coveted eyes of the champion at the door of Huo's house, they bite the bullet and bring some gifts to the door. Anyway, they really don't have the courage to talk to Huo Chengyi. .

Fortunately, Huo Chengyi also handed over the purchase of vegetables to the two of them. Huo Dashan and his wife could call the shots, and everyone found the right door.

However, because of the first contact with 'business', the couple were very nervous. They were afraid of messing things up. They were very cautious when choosing people, even if they made good friends. want.

Huo Chengyi, a person in the village, knew very well that the people who cooperated with him were not of good character, and they would cause a lot of trouble in the future. He specially warned him when he explained it.

So in the end, after careful consideration, Huo Dashan and Wang Xiuzhu discussed the choice of the Li family and the Yu family first, and the rest of the good ones also agreed to cooperate when his family wanted more dishes, while those who fished in troubled waters all refused.

"Da Niu, this Li family is your sister-in-law's and aunt's in-law's family, and is close to brother, but brother, you promise that the Li family is honest and not much trouble, and his family's vegetables are also well-grown, let's take it. It 's not a loss."

"The Yu family lives next to the bamboo forest. The family consists of Uncle Yu and his wife. The uncle's son and daughter-in-law are not early, and they moved here from outside. They have no relatives in the village. Brother, it's not easy, brother sees that their food is good, so let's decide, what do you think of these two companies, Daniel?"

Although it is necessary to make a fair selection, people are all selfish, and they do not violate the conditions that Huo Chengyi said. Down, Huo Dashan still tried his best to choose a good family.

In the past, when their family was poor, others helped them a lot. Now, of course, there are benefits. Of course, the fat and water will not flow to outsiders' fields, so let's give the opportunity to our own people first.

As for the Yu family, the two of them were looking at the two elderly people in the family to bring a grandson in difficulty and kindly help.

"Uncle, Yu's family is Liu'er's family, and Liu'er is playing with us. His family is in difficulty. Let's accept his family's food."

Duan Xiaopeng also interjected, with a positive expression.

I'm not sure that Huo Dashan considers that the Yu family has his share of tinkering in it. Otherwise, the Yu family is not familiar with them. How could Huo Dashan want to get this family?

The last time Huo Chengyi wanted to pick up the chestnuts, it was also the child who was beside him, begging to pick up the little brothers who were playing with him.

The kid is a ghost, and the means of bribing people are no worse than adults. Haven't seen the few little brothers running behind Duan Xiaopeng's three children's ass all day long?

But as long as it doesn't cause trouble, it doesn't matter who Huo Chengyi chooses. "Okay, just these two families. I 'll leave the food collection

to the big brother." Huo Chengyi nodded his head to make a decision about the food collection, and Huo Dashan went out after eating to tell the two families the confirmed news, and made an agreement. The time and tentative number of dishes to be delivered each day. The two families here were very happy when they got the confirmed news. The Li family was fine. Although the family was poor, they could get by. The Yu family only had two elderly people to support their grandchildren, and it was very difficult to live, and they needed this income very much. Just like what Huo Dashan said, both of them are honest and kind, and the amount of vegetables is solid. All the bad parts are picked and washed before they are delivered. Huo Chengyi was very satisfied, he gave the money very readily, and ordered a batch of bamboo sticks with the Yu family. Although the bamboo sticks on his stall are very economical, they are ironed and put on oiled paper leaves to take away, and the bamboo sticks are recycled and reused. But many of them are one-offs, and the consumption of bamboo sticks is very large. His family was already short of manpower, so it was convenient for him to ask the Yu family to help him, and he also helped the needy households in the village. This is not only a matter of conscience, but he is slowly changing his image. He wants everyone in the village to know that although he is fierce, Huo Chengyi is absolutely reasonable, and everyone who has a good relationship with him will benefit. Will his popularity worsen in the future? Rich is the uncle, isn't it? I have to say that Huo Chengyi's move has really changed many people in the village.

Although everyone keeps saying how rascal he is and how bully he is, but when you think about it carefully, they don't actually do anything wicked.

Even if he was a bastard in the past, he also harmed the Huo family's own people, and the Liao family and the Huo family's third room were completely made by the two families themselves. No wonder Huo Daniu lost his temper.

So after thinking about it like this, the villagers were still apprehensive when they saw him, but they didn't hide from the flood and beasts before, and those who were daring dared to say hello to him.

Huo Chengyi didn't put on airs, and greeted with a smile if he was pleasing to the eye.

When everyone talks about him in private, they all have to say something: The ancestral tomb of the Huo family has been revealed, and this bastard finally knows that he has changed. In fact, Huo Daniu is not so terrible, Baba...

Of course, the people in the village have changed his mind like this. Quick, there is another reason, that is, Zhou Weibai gave him forty wen a day to help him.

At first, everyone said that it was not good for an unmarried brother in the Zhou family to help, but knowing from Zhou Dahua's mouth that Zhou Weibai really earned 40 yuan a day, the mood of the villagers changed instantly.

Forty wen ah, their men go to the wharf to work hard and only fifty or sixty wen a day, and Zhou Weibai can earn forty wen.

It is said that when Huo Daniu's business is good, there are additional rewards, which are more than their men's wages, how can he not be envious.

Fortunately, they didn't know about Huo Chengyi's ordering of porcelain vases with the Zhou family, otherwise they would not be jealous, but jealous!

The most greedy people are those who are close to the Huo family. Except for Hawking Shui, Huo Chengyi, the other relatives of the Huo family, don't even talk about holding hands, and they don't even say hello when they meet.

These people were very upset when they saw Huo Chengyi delivering meat and food to his uncle's house every once in a while.

But they also know that they didn't help Huo Daniu before when he was not up to his expectations, and it's not unreasonable that they only kiss the Huo Jinshui family now.

But let's forget about the matter of delivering meat and things. What about buying vegetables? Why does Huo Chengyi, who is also a succulent vegetable, accept them from outsiders?

Several of the families who are close to the Huo family are not very comfortable with him because of the collection of vegetables, but seeing the booming business of his chuanchuan stall, Huo Dashan brought a cow back a few days ago, and he was envious and panicked. .

Everyone knows how poor the Huo family was in the past. Now that Huo Daniu's string of stalls has only been in business for a long time, he has already bought cattle, and the whole family has put on new clothes. It's a golden egg!

Thinking about it like this, a woman can't help biting her ears with her man, and wants their man to go to Huo Chengyi to establish a good relationship and contact the relative who is not very connected.

At that time, even if you can't get a share of the pie, you can let the kids in the family go to Huo Chengyi's stall to help. The Zhou family's little brother has dozens of articles a day. Why does this good thing come from his family?

"Contact relatives? If you don't go, you won't go if you kill him. He dares to beat the third child and Mr. Dou. Is it so easy for Huo Daniu to be a relative

? It's not Mr. Huo and that eccentric Mrs. Dou, and I think Daniel is actually reasonable. You see, the uncle and Zheng Shihai's family used to get along well with him. A little bit, but I have a good idea..."

"Rourou, you know how to eat meat, a woman with shallow eyelids, we don't know what Huo Daniu is? Who knows if he has really changed it now, If he changes back to the way he was before, we'll be miserable."

"Yes, yes, you guys are powerful, and I have shallow eyelids. Get out of bed and don't sleep with the old lady. If you regret later, don't blame the old lady for being virtuous!"

Things like this happened in the families of Huo's family, but no matter what they thought, no one dared to go to Huo Chengyi in the end.

Even when Mr. Huo heard the news, he hated him in his heart for not pulling his family and he had no conscience, but he didn't dare to go to him, because Mr. Huo was still lying in bed and recovering from his injuries.

Mr. Dou is more old-fashioned. He made money just a few days after seeing Huo Chengyi's divorce. He didn't know that the other party might have thought of a way to make money long ago. Just fool her.

The old lady was so angry that she didn't eat for two days.

In view of Huo Chengyi's fierce name, the Huo family's relatives were jealous, and they didn't dare to go to him for a while, and most of the other villagers who didn't communicate much with him were just jealous in private.

But there is no shortage of people in this world who are stupid and don't understand the situation, but they are brave, and the Luo family in the village is one of them.