Chapter 20 Make money early

The winemaking was negotiated. The next day, before dawn, Huo Jinshui and Zheng Shihai basically dispatched the whole family. They carried the baskets on their backs early, and went up to the mountain to meet and pick mountain fruits before the villagers got up.

So quietly behind the backs of the villagers is naturally to keep the work secret, in case the villagers see them going up the mountain to pick fruit, and they are confused about the situation and follow the trend.

Huo Chengyi also didn't want to act like a thief, but the problem was that the relationship between the families in the village was like a spider's web of relatives.

Especially when Huo Jinshui is the mayor of the village, there will definitely be jealous people using the excuse of 'the village head must be good for the whole village' to force Huo Jinshui and Laba to make money together. Let them take out the brewing recipe and share it with the whole village!

What will they do then? A big hassle.

Huo Chengyi doesn't mind taking the villagers to make money together. In fact, he needs the help of the villagers for many ideas. These are human resources. If the villagers are all good, it is not a problem to bring them together to make a fortune.

But the problem is that he is still short of money, and his family is also in difficulty. If he is so kind and pulls the villagers together to make money now, he will be stupid. The premise of doing good deeds is his ability.

What's more, the people in the village don't have a good relationship with him now. Among them, there are people who don't deal with him. It needs to be tested if he wants him to bring everyone together to make money. He is not a holy father, and he doesn't do thankless things.

In this regard, Hawkingshui and Zheng Shihai also expressed their approval. Everyone is not a fool. If there are more people who share money, it means that they could have a big chicken thigh, and finally turned into a chicken butt!

The three families, excluding those who were left to watch the house and could not work, there were ten people who went up the mountain to pick this time, including the two daughters-in-law of Huo Jinshui.

Huo Chengyi declared the specific type of mountain fruit to be picked. Everyone was divided into three groups and picked by division of labor. After everyone picked it, they would directly send it to Zheng Shihai's house for storage.

Because the Zheng family's house is the closest to the back mountain, and the location is relatively remote, there are no neighbors around, and the villagers are afraid that the father and son are hunting, and they usually don't run to his house for no reason, so things are sent to Zheng Home is the safest and most confidential.

Everyone has a clear goal and hurry up to work. The fruits on the mountain are already fully ripe. If you don't pick them back quickly, they will all be rotten. After picking the fruits, you have to deal with them. If you want to make money, you must hurry up as soon as possible.

But fortunately, everyone is a strong young man, and their temperament is also honest and not lazy, so the speed is very fast. As long as ten people grit their teeth and work hard, they can all finish it in one day.

"Dad, do you think this wine can be made? Where did Da Niu find the wine recipe?" The

Zheng family and their father and son acted in a group.

Although the two sons of the Zheng family don't talk much, they seem to be two woods, but they are not stupid in their hearts. They are just as worried as Aunt Huo.

"Whether it will be successful or not will be known in due time."

Zheng Shihai was not good at words, and he was clueless in his heart, but there was no reason to stop after everything was done.

If I can't make any money this time, I don't think it's a big loss. If I can get dozens of taels of silver during the Chinese New Year, then my two sons will be able to marry their wives next year.

However, although he didn't know what to do, looking at Huo Chengyi who had been working hard and never said a word of tiredness, Zheng Shihai's heart gradually became more stable. Maybe this time the Daniel is serious, and everyone can really make money.

On the other side, Hawkingshui's two sons and daughters-in-law had similar thoughts in their hearts. Although they were worried, they both decided that they could not give up halfway.

Although the number of wild fruits in the back mountain is large, the ten strong laborers can do it very quickly.

Even Hawkingshui's second boy, a scholar, although his physical strength is not as good as everyone's, he is also very hardworking, and he is very pragmatic.

Huo Chengyi's senses are very good. In the memory of the original owner, the few boys who were studying in the village all looked like their noses were on the top of their heads. I have to say that his uncle's family style is very good.

When it was very dark, all the fruits were almost picked, and they were piled up in the Zheng family's house in a considerable number.

Visually, each fruit has two or three thousand kilograms, and the three types together are nearly ten thousand kilograms, which simply exceeds Huo Chengyi's estimate.

However, the mountain behind Huangxi Village is really big. It is a mountain range with several other peaks. The water and soil are excellent. It is not surprising that so many wild mountain fruits can be produced. It's also fine.

Anyway, the more fruit, the better, and he hopes to have more, then he will be able to make a fortune.

After the fruit is picked, the rest is to deal with the brewing, and also need a large vat and sugar, as well as other auxiliary tools and materials.

These things are easy to find, and there are basically sold in the town, but the price is not cheap, especially sugar, 15 cents per pound of sugar, almost catching up with the price of meat, which invisibly increases the cost a lot.

It is very painful for everyone who usually wants to break a copper plate into two petals, but they can only hope that when the fruit wine is successfully brewed, the price will be raised a little to make it back.

Huo Chengyi didn't speak, and worked with his head sullen.

He hasn't said anything about the need to customize white porcelain bottles to hold wine and so on. It would cost more money than buying sugar. Otherwise, how could he give everyone an estimate of the cost of twenty or thirty taels.

Now that there are so many fruits, I am afraid that the cost will have to be added. After all, if the product is to sell well, beautiful packaging is absolutely essential.

However, when this concept is stated, Hawkingshui and others may not understand it, so he did not explain many details. Anyway, when the wine will be brewed, everyone will not feel bad about the capital if they can make money.

The fruit was handed over to Zheng Shihai's three fathers and sons to watch, Huo Chengyi then decided what to buy later, who would buy the work, and then everyone went home for dinner.

...

Wang Xiuzhu and the two children are at home in the Huo family. They can still cook if they can't do heavy work. They make dinner early and wait for the man to come back to eat.

The dinner was about the same as before, the vegetables were mushy and black wotou, but there was an extra bowl of roe deer meat that Huo Chengyi had beaten back.

Although it is boiled in plain water, it is also good oil and water in the eyes of the villagers. Everyone at the dinner table except Huo Chengyi was very happy.

It's not that he is hypocritical and disgusted. The meat that invited the Hawkingshui family to dinner was over oily. Although it was not delicious, it was more flavorful than this boiled meat with a little salt.

It would be too much for him, a modern person who is used to eating fine-grain meals, to eat these gooey wild vegetables and black wotou and boiled pork that he doesn't know what to do every day!

"Big brother, I want to go to town tomorrow."

For the sake of his own stomach, Huo Chengyi decided to put down his chopsticks and suggested that he looked at the champion next to him who also had no appetite.

He felt that he should quickly add something to the house. Clothes, quilts, tables, chairs, and benches, especially the seasonings for cooking, must be bought back, otherwise he will definitely die of pain if he eats like this.

And his champion brother, when he was discharged from the army, he promised others to eat and drink spicy food in the future, but now, he has not had a good day since time-travel!

The brewing thing will have to wait until tomorrow when Hawking Water and the others buy the jar of rock candy, etc., before they can start, and let him go out during the day without delay.

"Okay, let's go. I'll give you your sister-in-law's prescription later, and I'll bring back two more medicines. Mei Zigan will also bring a pack for my brother. Your sister-in-law and Daya both like to eat..."

Huo Dashan No problem, before, Huo Daniu never explained to his family when he went out.

After he finished speaking, he still wanted to go get the money, but Huo Chengyi stopped him, "Big brother, I have money on me."

They are a family now, with honor and disgrace together, he is not as thick-skinned as the original owner and continues to use Huo Dashan for nothing.

What's more, he knows how much money Huo Dashan has. Duan Xiaopeng also reported to him last night. Huo Dashan, the 10 taels of silver ginseng money from the Zhou family, has already returned, and the family doesn't have much money now.

And he is quite a lot here. The 221 cents returned by the Liao family didn't move, and after Zhou Weibai helped him sell the two orchids, there were at least 402 cents.

But Huo Dashan didn't know, he only knew that Huo Chengyi had 22 taels of 'large money' from the Liao family. According to his idea, the money was returned by the Liao family as a betrothal gift. It must be kept for Huo Chengyi to marry a wife. misused.

"Da Niu, brother knows that you have money, but you are married to a daughter-in-law. When our family gets over a little bit, brother will ask your sister-in-law to help you see people. Let's find someone who is more beautiful than Liao's daughter..."

Huo Dashan looked honest, and Wang Xiuzhu nodded honestly beside him.

Although Daniel is indifferent, he still has to marry a daughter-in-law. If he can't find a girl as good-looking as the Liao family, he has to find a competent person to come back. Now that Daniel knows that he has changed it, he will definitely be able to live in the future.

Huo Chengyi saw that the honest couple was helpless and moved. He knew that this would be the case. These two steamed buns were just the kind of people who were tricked and helped to count the money.

But fortunately, the object of this kind of tolerance is limited to his 'brother', otherwise he would have to die of a headache in the face of such a big brother and sister-in-law of steamed buns.

It's still the same sentence, talking about things with honest people like Huo Dashan and his wife is just to embarrass yourself.

Huo Chengyi didn't bother to push around, and said in a rough voice, "Brother, that's it, don't mention the people of the Liao family, whoever mentions me will be anxious in the future." The people in the room immediately shut up and didn't refute, and speeded up to eat quickly.

Therefore, bullies are still useful at critical moments, and good-natured nonsense is tiring!