Chapter 66

Huo Chengyi had already started planning for the soybean business since the autumn harvest.

Although with his current strength, he must encounter many difficulties in doing business, but he has no reason to not eat such a big cake. No matter how difficult the problem is, he has to find a way to solve it.

It would be a pity to give up without trying the opportunities that lie ahead of you if you don't seize the opportunities in front of you.

But these things will come slowly, and the most important thing in front of us is Xiaobai's three-chao back door.

This is the problem of the younger brother's face all his life. Whether the three-chao back door is done well or not, it directly shows the position of the younger brother in the man's house.

In order to reassure the Zhou family when they returned home, Huo Chengyi took Xiaobai to the town for shopping the day after they got married.

Originally, this door ceremony was also prepared by the elders in the family, but whoever made Huo Chengyi have no father or mother, he couldn't ask his uncle and Aunt Miao to help him with everything, so he was the only one to worry about.

Zhou Weibai also attaches great importance to returning to the door, because this is an indirect way to tell his parents whether he is doing well now, and he can't let his parents worry.

So, on the second day of the Huo family's happy event, the villagers watched a bully put his arms around his new daughter-in-law's waist, went out with a smug smile on his face, and got goosebumps all over.

The town has been very lively these two days.

Because the autumn harvest is over, the farmers have enough grain and money in their hands, and they have to take advantage of this time to buy items for the winter.

After a while, when the snow falls, the ground is covered with snow, and it is not easy to go out.

Especially in the villages far away from the town, it is necessary to buy all the things that should be bought in the past few days, and then the winter will be good, so there are very many people in the town these two days.

Zhou Weibai hadn't been to town for a long time. He was busy with work before, and had never been shopping seriously. It was a bit novel to suddenly come here to hang out.

Huo Chengyi is a paradise where only his daughter-in-law is, and he enjoys shopping.

After a leisurely stroll in the town all morning, after buying enough things, the two of them stopped by the way to contact the bricklayer who built the factory house.

Although there are people in the village who can repair houses, they are not as professional as the workers in the town who specialize in this line of work. Moreover, they have special requirements and designs for soy products factories, so they must find professional talents.

There is a dedicated foreman in this town, Huo Chengyi has asked before.

Master Feng, who lives on West Street, has been a bricklayer for decades. His craftsmanship is absolutely professional. He is responsible for repairing most of the houses of the rich and famous in the town, and basically all bricklayers in a radius of 100 miles are at his command. , is the best candidate.

But this time, Huo Chengyi did all the calculations, but he didn't calculate that this Master Feng was actually a distant relative of the Liao family!

At first, Master Feng didn't respond, but when he knew his name, address and purpose, he turned his face.

"It turns out that it's your kid, don't talk about it anymore, I won't help you build a house, not only me, but you don't have to look for the bricklayer in Tongniu Town, as long as I have Feng Zheng, your Huo family will be there. Don't try to find someone to help you repair your house!"

"What does Master Feng mean? Where has Huo Mou offended him?"

Huo Chengyi was the first time in town to meet someone who treated him so badly, and he didn't remember him either. I have offended this Master Feng.

"You didn't offend me, but you didn't find out when you came to the door. The Liao family's family in your village is my little sister, and Liao Hongyu is my niece. Young people should not be too impulsive in doing things. It's better to consider the consequences when you are arrogant, hum!"

After Master Feng finished speaking in a cold voice, he closed the door and did not let them in.

Huo Chengyi was also a little unlucky, the world is really small, and anyone can find such a thing.

But if you don't do it, you won't do it. He doesn't regret teaching the Liao family at all, but he didn't expect the Liao family to have so many 'rich and powerful' relatives.

It used to be Liu Ji grocery store, but now there is another master Feng, and yes, this feud is getting bigger and bigger.

"Brother Huo, it's fine if they don't repair it. Master Feng is not the only one who can repair the house. Let's find someone else."

Knowing that Master Feng is a relative of the Liao family, Zhou Weibai didn't want to ask him for help.

For no particular reason, everyone in the world is inexplicably disliked by the 'ex' of their partner, and he is the same, and the fact that Huo Daniu liked the Liao family girl before is known to the whole village.

Huo Chengyi likes his daughter-in-law to be jealous very much, and being jealous means he doesn't care.

His bad mood just now vanished in an instant, and it was funny as an embarrassment, "But the masons in the Baili Village of Tongniu Town are all under Master Feng's orders. Who are we looking for?"

"Anyway, I have a solution, Brother Huo, do you want to know? "

The teenagers who followed him also learned to laugh at him.

Huo Chengyi, who was self-inflicted, couldn't help laughing, and nodded in cooperation, "Well, think!"

"Then you carry me home, and I will tell you."

The boy who finally realized the victory had bright eyes.

"Okay, please get on the horse."

Huo Chengyi, who loves his wife excessively, knelt down on one knee very happily, dedicating his strong and broad back.

Zhou Weibai smiled and jumped on the pole, lying on his back sweetly enjoying the world that only belongs to him.

As for the person who was called out by the blink of an eye, he and Big Brother Huo were married. Whatever he said, he was happy anyway, and his husband was willing to carry him back, hehe.

In fact, Zhou Weibai had an idea in his mind when he heard Huo Chengyi talking about hiring a bricklayer to repair the house.

It's just that he had some scruples and didn't say it at the time, because the people he was thinking of were the mountain people who had been invited by Zhou Dahua to eat their wedding wine before.

He and his mother had been dealing with those mountain people for many years, and both sides knew what happened to each other.

His friend Abu, the mountaineer brother, told him that Abu's father was also a bricklayer and a worker who participated in the construction of the royal palace in Kyoto.

It's just bad luck. There was a problem in the middle of the house repair. One wall was built into a tofu slag project. Fortunately, it collapsed when the emperor's favorite concubine came to see it, killing the precious concubine.

Originally, the emperor wanted to execute all the craftsmen, but luckily, the seven princes, who were kind-hearted, helped to intercede, and everyone was saved from death.

However, the death penalty can be avoided, and the group of craftsmen, together with their families, were all enslaved by the frontier for generations except for their nationality.

And Abuda and a few friends relied on their wealth to bribe the yacha halfway, so they were able to escape the punishment of being slaves to their descendants, and they went to Huangxi Village to become mountain villagers.

Although the life of the mountain people is a little hard, but after several decades have passed, their sons and grandchildren can use their money to find a way to go to the yamen to start a new household registration life.

"Abu Daddy's craftsmanship is very good. I went to see where they lived. Abu Daddy can also build a tree house, that is, a house built on a tree, which is strong and beautiful. Brother Huo, if you don't mind Abu, they are mountains. People, let's invite them to repair, anyway, Abu and the others have nothing to do in winter..."

Zhou Weibai didn't say anything before but was worried about this.

In addition to exchanging things, the villagers are not willing to deal with the mountain people at all, because the mountain people not only have strong customs, but also have many unknown origins. There used to be the kind of fugitive mountain people who hurt the villagers. Everyone's impression of the mountain people not too good.

But Huo Chengyi had no such scruples at all.

"As long as the people you mentioned are of good character, and if they are not lazy or troublesome, let's invite them, otherwise our soybean factory will not be able to open as scheduled."

"Don't worry, Abu and the others are all good mountain people and bad ones. It has been dealt with long ago, but... If you want to say who is bad, it's better than Brother Huo, hehe."

Zhou Weibai was very confident in his friends and family, and he said nothing without hurting.

Huo Chengyi was helpless, "Yes, yes, I'm the worst, I'll carry you when I'm bad..."

"You are my husband, of course you're going to carry me, then I'll carry a back basket too, it contains a lot of stuff to die. Yes." The boy hugged his neck and smiled.

"Isn't that all pressing on me..."

Someone said resentfully.

A certain little brother looked up at the sky and continued to laugh, "Who said that it was for his daughter-in-law, and he worked hard for Xiaobai and tried his best?"

"It's me, my daughter-in-law, you are not serious at all!"

Huo Chengyi was shocked, hurt and happy continue to carry his daughter-in-law home.

The matter of Master Feng is not a problem at all. The husband and wife who were laughing on the way back to the village left it behind. This little episode is completely irrelevant, it will inevitably come across.

The next morning, Huo Chengyi led his little husband and went back to the door happily.

They didn't prepare anything valuable for the return ceremony, they were all food and clothing.

The old people are generally thrifty, and they are reluctant to spend money on money. It is more practical to send these two full baskets. A large number of villagers are envious.

On the Zhou family's side, although they all live in the same village, in the end, their son can no longer stay with him as before. After the marriage, Zhou's father and Zhou Dahua are actually quite sad.

After two days of sighing at home, I finally looked forward to my son's return. The couple got up before dawn to make soup and clean the yard.

When the two arrived, Zhou's table was already full of food, and Zhou Dahua hugged Xiaobai and cried on the spot. The son he had raised for so many years became someone else's family, and no one could bear it.

Huo Chengyi said and coaxed for a long time, but failed to appease his mother-in-law, and felt extremely helpless.

After a long time, he saw his little brother who brought the man back, and he dragged people directly into the house and madly

. He hugged his son and cried sadly for a long time, and Xiaobai told them about their decision to go to the border to see Grandpa Zhou before he comforted him.

But it was temporary. After being stunned, Zhou Dahua let go of her son, came up and hugged him and continued to howl.

"Uuu, Huo boy, you really want to take Xiaobai to see my father, uuu, I knew you were good, I already saw it, we Xiaobai didn't find the wrong person, uuu..."

Zhou Dahua snotted and shed tears, completely forgetting the past when he chased others with a big knife.