Chapter 11 Black-bellied Huo Chengyi

Hearing the movement in the yard, Huo Chengyi would definitely not have a good reputation after knowing about the Liao family, but he didn't expect it to be so bad that he would scare people away just by meeting him.

In the past, the original owner had a bad name, but now he has a bad name, which is similar to 'the wolf is coming'!

However, he likes to eat everything, but he doesn't like to suffer. It's still the same sentence. It's better to be afraid of being bullied than to be bullied.

At this moment, Zhou Dahua didn't know that the 'Huo Daniu' in front of him had changed, and he didn't see how Huo Chengyi cleaned up the Liao family and the casino people just now. When he saw his face, he remembered the previous grudge with the original owner. It was a meal for no reason. anger.

"Huo Daniu, how did you tell you at the beginning? You dare to appear in front of my mother!"

Zhou Dahua had a dark face and was full of anger. If it wasn't for her fear of staying in the village, she would have done it long ago.

This meeting was an angry situation, which gave Hawkingshui a headache.

Huo Chengyi didn't think there was a big problem. No one knew that Huo Daniu was now Huo Chengyi. If Zhou Dahua suddenly became friendly with him, he would be scared.

As the saying goes, there are gains and losses. Just accepting a little mess left by the original owner can save a life and start a new life. For him, it is definitely a profitable business.

He is a person with clear grievances and grievances, not to mention that Zhou Dahua is not really complaining about him. He is called Huo Chengyi but not Huo Daniu, so there is no need to get angry.

"Ms. Zhou, although the kid was wrong back then, everyone knows that it's not entirely the kid's fault. It's clear that the Chen family is not authentic. I've apologized. You've been chasing after me for so long. It's all reasonable, isn't it?"

"Besides, we are from the same village, and I can't see you when you look up. I know that the aunt is also open-minded and straightforward. You said, what should the boy do to relieve his anger? As long as the boy can do it, do it immediately! Then the Chen family's bullying are you? No? Tomorrow I'll escort the entire Chen family to kowtow to you until you are relieved, okay?"

Huo Chengyi pulled Hawking Shui, who was suffering from a headache, to the side, walked up and grinned, waving his big hand and clapping his chest. The appearance is ruffian and straight, and he has an air of righteousness.

The ancients said: Reach out and don't hit the smiling face. He is a troublesome person, but he doesn't want to play around with Zhou Dahua all day in the future. If he can solve the original owner's mess, he will solve it as soon as possible.

Zhou Dahua is really fierce, but it's not really unreasonable. In short, it's a bull-tempered and violent temper. Most of these people are soft and not hard, and can't be hard.

The original owner could be chased and killed by Zhou Dahua for so long, it was purely because the original owner was too stupid.

Obviously, the Zhou family's marriage can only be regarded as the fuse, but the original owner is too stupid and annoying, can't speak, and has taken away all the hatred value. I haven't seen the culprit. The Chen family has not been chased and beaten by Zhou Dahua all these years. ?

Huo Chengyi smiled. He was handsome in appearance, strong and tall, and when he smiled, he was very charming. This kind of charm is not to be said to be loved by everyone, but no one will be disgusted by anyone looking at him.

Zhou Dahua had been habitually roaring Hedong and was about to chase after him and start beating, but Huo Chengyi smiled like this and slapped your honorary title again, causing her to hold back her actions.

Her temper really made Huo Chengyi guess right, eating soft and not hard.

She naturally knew that it was the Chen family that was really weird, but who let Huo Daniu be the cause, and he spent all day idling around in the village, teasing girls and playing little brother, so that as soon as she saw it, she thought of her son being bullied by this guy. thing, I was very angry.

Her family's Xiaobai was not well received by the village boys. After that incident, she had a reputation of being "unclean", so that her son has not been married yet. Can she not hate it?

If Huo Chengyi got angry today, she would definitely copy the stick and start a fight, but now speaking so politely and with a smile, it really makes her feel like she wants to get angry but can't.

Now it's neither scolding nor scolding. Zhou Dahua felt a panic in his heart. In the end, he could only blacken his face and snorted coldly, "As long as I don't see you, I'll be happy and relieved!

" .

Huo Chengyi smiled and hurriedly handed over the medicine bottle and clay pot in his hand.

"Auntie, I came here specially to thank you today. I thanked you for saving me on the mountain before. This bottle is the medicine for bruises and injuries for Zhou Xiaoge. This clay pot is the mountain spring water that I dragged a friend to find. Listen. You and Uncle Zhou will drink it best if you drink it to prolong your life."

"Yes, Mrs. Zhou, the Daniel has been improved now, and there is no big grudge in a village. If Daniel goes to help your family, it will also save the village from being busy and unable to hire someone."

Upon seeing this, Huo Jinshui also hurried up to help and say good things. At the end of the two people's scramble, it was him who came out to clean up the mess, really tired!

Huo Chengyi's words didn't let Zhou Dahua relax, but Huo Jinshui said that someone would help Zhou's family harvest the fields, but it touched her heart.

You must know that Zhou's father is not in good health and is in bed all year round. Everything at home is basically dependent on Zhou Dahua's mother and son. The two can work, but they can't stand the lack of people. Zhou Dahua spends more than half of the month collecting herbs on the mountains. Just relying on Zhou Weibai's little brother can't do it at all.

There are not many friends with her family, and when it comes to harvesting the fields, every household is too busy, even if they spend money, it is difficult to hire someone to help.

The fields in this world are basically harvested once a year, but whenever the harvest season goes wrong, they have to tighten their belts to live throughout the year. The harvest season is really a headache for the Zhou family.

"Take the things back, and help me when the fields are harvested. Tell me, what the hell are you doing here?"

Zhou Dahua was not a grumpy person, so she said it straight after thinking about it. Gifts are not uncommon for her, but if Huo Daniu It's really good to help her family harvest the fields during the harvest season.

These words were relieved. Hawking was relieved, and Huo Chengyi was relieved, but he had to help Xiao Loach for this opening.

Huo Chengyi gave the child a wink, Duan Xiaopeng understood a snot and quickly came up to glow, hugging Zhou Dahua's thigh and crying sadly.

"Grandma Zhou, please save my aunt, my aunt is sick, the doctor said to eat ginseng, I know you are the most powerful, every time you go up the mountain, you can pick up a lot of medicines, you can sell one to our family. , Grandma Zhou, woohoo, my aunt is about to die..."

Again, Zhou Dahua, an old lady, likes to eat soft and not hard, and she would definitely refuse if someone asked her.

Her husband is also a sick child, and he has to eat tonics such as ginseng all year round. She has no money to buy it in the town, so she can only take her son to venture into the mountains to pick it up. Such an important thing will not be easily sold. .

But now that the child is crying so pitifully, there is more room for negotiation.

Zhou Dahua has also encountered difficulties. He is much more impressed with Huo Dashan's honest couple than Huo Daniu. He still has a fierce look on his face, but his heart has actually softened.

Duan Xiaopeng is an observant kid. Seeing that Zhou Dahua was softhearted, he cried even more, his tears didn't want money, and he gave his uncle a look back at the same time.

Huo Chengyi secretly gave the child a thumbs-up comparison, and continued to make persistent efforts, with an embarrassed expression and a sincere tone.

"Ms. Zhou, it's all my fault for hurting my elder brother and sister-in-law. You were right in the past, Daniel is a bastard, but now it's too late to regret it. You can only correct it later. I don't take your ginseng for nothing, I'll give you money, and when the harvest season comes, I'll find some brothers to help you with your work..."

"Grandma Zhou, I'll help your family too!", Duan Xiaopeng Tears welled up, very powerful.

Zhou Dahua hesitated and struggled in his heart.

Huo Jinshui watched the performance of these two uncles and nephews, and his eyelids twitched, and he kept hypnotizing himself: these two goods are not the roots of their Huo family, definitely not their Huo family roots!

In the yard, Zhou Weibai has also been paying attention to the movement at the door. Zhou Dahua is softhearted, struggling and hesitating. He doesn't see Huo Chengyi and Duan Xiaopeng's blinking interaction, but he can see clearly and can't help but want to laugh.

He feels that today's Huo Daniu seems to be a little different from the past. Although the previous Huo Daniu also looks like this, it makes people feel that he is a special hooligan and hates him. He blinks and smiles, he is simply wretched and useless.

But at the moment Huo Daniu is very different. Lang Lang's smile on his face makes life not a bit annoying. With a tall and tall figure, he looks very simple and honest, but in fact he is not honest at all. The mother was confused and turned around.

Zhou Weibai looked at Huo Chengyi at the door curiously and thought to himself.

Huo Chengyi at the door also keenly noticed his sight, raised his head to look at him, his handsome face cracked and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, expressing his friendliness.

This move is nothing in modern times, but it can be changed here, a man looking straight at a girl and a little brother and laughing at others is fascinating, not to mention the original Huo Daniu who has molested others!

As a result, the curiosity in Zhou Weibai's eyes immediately turned into vigilance and vigilance. He raised his small fist and shook the demonstration, and his black eyes stared at him, like a little hedgehog with thorns on guard.

It really can't be blamed for his reaction. He has a more outgoing personality, and the boy in the small village has always bullied him. If he is too weak, he can only be bullied. When encountering something, Zhou Weibai's first reaction is the same as his mother, beating!

"..."

Seeing his small appearance, Huo Chengyi felt interesting in his heart, his expression changed, and he deliberately showed a smirk.

Although the facial features of this body are the same as his original appearance, but there is a scar at the corner of the eye. When he smiles friendly, people feel honest, but if he laughs, it is no different from the evil spirit.

Immediately, the boy on the other side trembled with fright, and the little hedgehog turned into a little rabbit. He limped into the house, closed the door, and stuck out a small head from the window beside him. He secretly looked at him angrily...

Seeing this scene, Huo Chengyi couldn't help laughing silently.

Zhou Weibai in the room saw him laughing like this. He didn't know that this person was deliberately teasing him, and he was immediately angry. He knew that this person always liked to bully him!

The young man lay on the window angrily and continued to stare back, not to be outdone.

But who is Huo Chengyi? Those who came out of the pile of scumbags were not human if they were thick-skinned!

In the end, this guy stared at the handsome little brother and was full of happiness, but the young man was frustrated, he closed the window with a blushing face, turned around and stomped his feet...

Here, Zhou Dahua still didn't know that the shameless beast in front of him had peeped at her baby My son, hesitant for a long time or tofu-heartedly agreed to the ginseng thing.

"This was just picked from the mountain today. It is estimated that it has been twenty or thirty years old, and it is ten taels of silver."

In general, the number of ginseng in this age is about twelve or three taels, and the Zhou family only accepts ten taels, which is very benevolent.

Huo Chengyi nodded and hurriedly thanked, "Thank you aunty, but can I send the money to me in a few days?"

"Whatever, when the time comes, someone else will send the money over, don't come!"

Zhou Dahua stared at her and warned fiercely that she was now I don't believe that Huo Daniu can fix it right away, this product is too bad.

"Okay, ma'am, don't worry."

Huo Chengyi smiled honestly and assured him, but in the future, he will fight wits and courage with his mother-in-law and steal other people's little brother's glorious deeds without any conscience...