Chapter 3 Zhou Weibai

"Are you awake?"

Huo Chengyi opened his eyes again, and the first thing he heard was the familiar young voice just now.

Then the focus of his eyes solidified, and what he met was a pair of large, black almond eyes. Those eyes were very bright, and they shone with surprise light, like beads washed away by dust, revealing a scorching brilliance.

The boy's already good appearance with these clear eyes made him even more beautiful, and he was very pleasantly surprised to see him open his eyes.

Then, as if thinking of something, the boy hurriedly stuffed him with the cloth bandage in his hand, then got up and limped back to the side, making sure to keep a safe distance of one meter away from him, and said carefully.

"Huo Daniu, since you're awake, you should bandage yourself. You were already injured when I came. You can't rely on me for your kindness and revenge, no, or I want you to look good!" The

young man spoke nervously and cautiously, He made a fist and raised his arm in a threat.

The appearance of the little arms and calves did not seem to be threatening, but Huo Chengyi, who had already received the original owner's memory, knew that the threat of the young man was not a joke, and the other party's strength was not small.

According to the information from the original owner's memory, this young man's name is Zhou Weibai, seventeen years old this year, also from Huangxi Village, and like the original owner, he is also a celebrity in the village.

In fact, to be more accurate, the Zhou family is all celebrities in Huangxi Village, because Zhou Weibai's mother is the daughter of the bandit leader!

This specific matter is a long story. To sum up the matter of the Zhou family briefly, it is probably that Zhou's father was unwilling to be poor in the village when he was young, so he went out with a few guys in the village with money to run a business and want to make a fortune.

As a result, the money was not made, and on the way, he encountered a group of bandits who specialized in robbing passing merchants for a living. A group of people were so frightened that they put down their money and fled in all directions.

And Zhou's father was unlucky, and everyone would be fine if they put down their money, but he was favored by the female bandits inside, that is, Zhou Weibai's mother took him back and became the prince of the village.

After that, Zhou's father and Zhou's aunt went from resistance to resignation, and then to the tortuous love story of falling in love. Anyway, a few years later, the imperial court sent troops to suppress the bandits.

Since these bandits are poor refugees who gathered in the past wars, they have not done anyone any harm except for the passing caravans to pay tolls in these years, so a group of bandits were arrested and sent to the border for labor reform, and the women in the cottage were Let yourself find a way out.

The cottage was gone, and Zhou's father was free. He could have not wanted Zhou Weibai's mother and son to come back by himself, but after getting along for many years, Zhou's father also had some real feelings for the daughter-in-law who robbed him as the husband of the village, and the baby was born. So I brought my wife and son back to the village to settle down.

At the beginning, there were several people in the village who went to run business with Zhou's father. Naturally, they knew that Zhou Weibai's mother was a female bandit from the beginning. Zhou's father couldn't hide it even if he wanted to hide it.

The old Zhou family naturally did not agree with such a bandit daughter-in-law entering the door, and Zhou's father was not a favored person in the old Zhou family, so the family split up the family. .

Because Zhou's father was not favored at first, and now he married a female bandit, Zhou Weibai's grandparents were partial when the family split up, and several old men in the family did not speak to Zhou's father after receiving the gift.

Father Zhou is soft-hearted, and his heart is too cold, but Aunt Zhou, who is someone who grew up in a bandit den, and the most feared thing is being unreasonable.

At that time, Aunt Zhou didn't speak when the family was divided. After the family was divided, the girl went to the mountains alone for a few days with a bow and arrow and a long knife, and then came back after fighting a bloody tiger and went to the drying field. Throw it, let the old Zhou family come over and divide it again!

That was a real dead tiger. The men in the village could only run away when they saw it, but they were beaten to death by this bitch and came back, and the entire Huangxi Village was frightened.

When the old Zhou family saw the bloody dead tiger, and then looked at Zhou Weibai's mother's fierce eyes, they were scared to pee on the spot, and where they dared to gossip, they obediently returned what Zhou's father deserved.

Several old men in the clan were also afraid, and they rushed to the door to apologize the next day, for fear that this bitch would be fired up and give them a knife, how could they forget that this bitch came from a bandit den!

Although Zhou Weibai's temper is not as fierce as his mother's, but he grew up in a bandit's den when he was a child. He has a relatively straight personality, and his physique has inherited his mother's advantages. His strength is terrifying, and there are not many people of the same age in the village. A boy can bully him, and whoever bullies him must be beaten.

So the boys who wanted to bully Zhou Weibai as a thin and weak brother, but were taught a lesson, were unconvinced, so they could only go home and complain to their parents.

But the villagers had been frightened by Aunt Zhou for a long time. Who dared to come to the door to find an explanation?

In addition, when Zhou's father was young, he had a good relationship with the Chen family men in the village. Following the trend of the times, he agreed to marry a baby with his fingertips.

The son of the Chen family is good at studying, and the master said that the future is promising, and Zhou Weibai's early occupation of such a good marriage is enviable.

So everyone didn't dare to provoke them face to face, and the broken-hearted aunt could only talk and talk nonsense behind her back.

Three people become tigers, five people become chapters, and the Zhou family has become famous in Shili Baxiang...

Besides, the original owner and this Zhou family also have a lot of grudges.

No matter what character or background of the Zhou family, the appearance of the Zhou family is very good, so the children born will not be too bad.

The original owner was a bad boy since he was a child. Seeing that his little brother was good-looking and not afraid of being beaten, he and several other hooligans in the village went to molest others.

Originally, it was just a bit of a dirty mouth, but I accidentally tore people's clothes.

In fact, it's not a big deal, that is, the sleeve is torn off, which is really nothing in the village, but it was caught by Zhou Weibai's betrothed family, and he had to say that Zhou Weibai had broken his innocence and canceled the marriage.

The people in the village knew this in their hearts, and they understood that the Chen family who had withdrawn from the relatives was just because their son was admitted to Tongsheng and had a bright future, and they disliked the excuses that the Zhou family deliberately made.

Anyway, after a lot of tossing, Aunt Zhou disagreed, and this marriage that was based on marriage was finally yellow.

Father Zhou is still reasonable, knowing that it is not entirely the original owner's fault for this marriage.

And Zhou Weibai didn't like this marriage at all, and he felt that it didn't matter if the marriage was over, but Aunt Zhou, who was looking forward to her son marrying a good family, was so angry that she almost killed him.

Although things calmed down in the end, but in recent years, Aunt Zhou saw the original owner shouting and killing, and the meeting was like flying dogs.

That's why he only heard the voice of a woman gnashing her teeth when he regained consciousness.

At this moment, although Zhou Weibai saved him, considering the character of the original owner, he would make such vigilant actions and threats, lest he would be troubled by the original owner instead of doing a good deed.

Staring at the young man who was gently applying medicine to himself just now, as soon as he woke up, he immediately walked away and raised his fists to be vigilant against him as soon as he woke up. Huo Chengyi couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth.

Rao is that no matter how he accepts his new identity, he can't help but want to take the original owner back and beat him up, this fellow has left too much trouble!

"Don't worry, I won't rely on you, thank you for saving me..."

Huo Chengyi tied the wound on his forehead with the cloth that the boy had just put on him, and explained his thanks to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.

But Zhou Weibai over there heard his words of thanks, but his black and bright almond eyes widened a bit. Obviously, he didn't expect the scoundrel Huo Daniu to be so polite and serious.

But Huo Daniu is Huo Daniu, and suddenly being serious can't change the fact that this guy is a bastard.

"No, no thanks, since you're fine, then I'll leave."

Zhou Weibai didn't want to entangle with this kind of person, so he hurriedly picked up the thick branches on the ground to support him and left.

He is still injured on his feet and can't run fast. If Huo Daniu wants to bully him, he may not be able to resist.

Who knew that this guy was about to die just now, but now he is alive again, his mother is right, this person is really tough.

Zhou Weibai limped and ran quickly, feeling a little regretful in his heart. He remembered the story of 'the farmer and the snake' told by the old scholar in the village. Huo Daniu is more difficult than the snake.

Huo Chengyi saw that he turned to leave, and his eyes fell on the injured foot of the young man, so he shouted aloud, ready to send people down the mountain with him.

This young man kindly saved him just now, and he naturally wants to repay it.

"Zhou Weibai, wait a moment..."

As a result, Zhou Weibai ran faster when he heard the person behind him calling his name. Even if his injured foot hurt so much, he couldn't stop him for fear that he would catch up.

Staring at the back of the young man as if he was being chased by a flood of beasts, Huo Chengyi once again experienced the reputation of the original owner. To be able to be a scumbag to such an extent, the original owner was also very successful.

But notoriety has its benefits.

Looking at the young man who had already run down the hillside, Huo Chengyi was helpless, so he could only give up the idea of ​​sending people away together, and took out the spiritual spring water from the space to drink.

When the broken head no longer hurt, he got up and took out the hatchet from his waist that the original owner used to beat the blind bear, and went down the mountain to the village.