Chapter 36

Don't look at Huo Chengyi's unusual calmness when he spoke just now, in fact he was very nervous, otherwise he wouldn't have slipped away after speaking.

Although he knows how to chase people, he seems to be experienced, but in fact he has zero practical experience. This is the first time he has asked someone he likes out.

The young man is still an implicit ancient person, he is very worried about the rejection of the other party, so he does not give people a chance to refuse.

As for what if people don't come by then?

Huo Chengyi thought about it, then he would play a shameless rogue and learn cuckoo calls at the back door of Zhou's house for one night to express his sincerity and persistence.

If it still fails in the end, then look for opportunities in the future. It is rare to meet someone you like, and he will not give up so easily. Happiness is achieved by yourself.

the other side.

Zhou Weibai also went home with a nervous mood. All he thought about was what he said, and the redness on his face never went away.

He is not too young. Seventeen or eighteen years old is the age when love is beginning to open, and here he is a person who is about to get married. He knows more about emotions.

What's more, Huo Chengyi's words are not direct, but not obscure, and looking at people's eyes when he speaks, a normal girl and brother can guess what the other party wants to express.

It was precisely because he guessed that Zhou Weibai was blushing and nervous.

Although the former Huo Daniu showed his liking to him, and even took action to contain and molest him, he never cared about it, except that he hated being angry.

The pleasant and relaxed relationship during this period made him forget the past. It turned out that Huo Daniu's image became more and more blurred in his mind, and only Huo Chengyi, who he knew now, remained.

Although Huo Chengyi speaks very informally most of the time, his style is simple and rude, which makes people feel like a bully.

But Zhou Weibai, who really got along with him, found out that Huo Chengyi is a person with a very good code of conduct.

He is very fierce, but his grievances are clear. Huo Dashan and Huo Dashan of the Liao family are the best comparison. In fact, when no one provokes him, he is a good-tempered person.

Moreover, he is also very serious in his work. The business of chuanchuantan seems to make money, but only the people who join in know the hard work involved.

Every day, Zhou Weibai felt that this business was not easy when he was busy setting up stalls at the wharf. After returning home, Huo Chengyi had to buy fresh ingredients and deal with what to sell the next day, so he didn't have much time to rest.

Even if they don't open the stall until noon, the fried candied chestnuts that come with it are delicious only if they are made and sold immediately, so Huo Chengyi, who is busy until midnight, still has to get up early the next day. Never complained about being tired.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would really have thought that the current 'Huo Daniu' and the Huo Daniu he knew before were two people. The change is really great.

He believed that it would not be long before such a big brother Huo would be liked by many girls and brothers in the village.

Now Huo Chengyi asked him to go to the theatre together, and the two of them, a man asked an unmarried little brother to go out to play alone, the meaning was self-evident.

But they live in the village, and it's almost midnight when they come back after watching it. It's really unconventional to be alone... The

first time I was chased by a man, it was a modern man like Huo Chengyi who didn't follow common sense. Zhou Weibai didn't understand it at all. know what to do.

Zhou Dahua and Zhou Dad have been busy preparing the porcelain vase for the past two days and have no time to pay attention to their son's situation, so they didn't notice anything unusual about him for a while.

...

That night, Huo Chengyi couldn't sleep, he was very worried that his invitation was too abrupt, and that he would scare people and ignore him from now on.

However, when he went to the pier the next day, Zhou Weibai came as usual. He didn't have the disgust and anger he imagined, but he blushed quickly when he met his eyes, and dodged shyly.

Immediately, his confidence was greatly increased, and he was full of energy to do things all day.

When I got home in the evening, I was thinking about what to do on the date, while taking advantage of the rest day to have time to sort out the recent accounts, and I was in a particularly good mood.

Although Chuanchuantan is still a small business, he is accustomed to keeping everything in order, especially the accounts. The data compiled are the reference and basis for future business expansion.

The business situation of Chuan Chuan Tan was quite similar to what he expected. After the freshness of the first week passed, the consumption rationality of customers gradually stabilized.

And now the cost of vegetables, bamboo sticks and other tools is gradually increasing, especially the consumption of bamboo sticks and take away packaging tools is the most alarming.

He has tried his best to use large and strong leaves to replace the packaging bags, but many customers not only eat on the spot, but also like to pack in oil paper, which increases a lot of costs.

Fortunately, Chuanchuan was originally a small profit but quick turnover business. After removing the cost, there was still 2 to 3 taels of profit. With the addition of sugar-fried chestnuts, the daily income was basically maintained at about 4 taels.

Most of the people in Tongniu County like spicy food. The boat merchants who docked at the wharf stayed on the river all year round with heavy humidity, and they also liked to eat chili peppers to ward off cold and dampness.

Therefore, the business of opening a Chuanchuan hot pot restaurant at the pier will definitely continue. Now there are about seventy or eighty taels in hand. Huo Chengyi plans to save some more, so he rents a shop at the pier to open a store.

It is best to open it after the autumn harvest. When the weather is cold, it is the best time to eat hot pot and skewers. If you have a shop, you don't have to set up a stall so hard. Otherwise, it will not be able to set up a stall in the open air in winter.

When the business is on the right track during the New Year, and with a more stable income, he can talk a lot when he proposes to the Zhou family.

At that time, Zhou Dahua saw that he had changed, and the time for Zhou Weibai's official match was approaching. Why would he refuse him, a capable and good brother-in-law from the same village?

Very narcissistically imagining a better life in the future, Huo Chengyi didn't sleep until the middle of the night.

The next day, he slept until the afternoon, and then carefully cleaned up, shaved his beard cleanly, put on new clothes, and simulated countless meeting scenes in his mind.

When the appointed time came, Huo Chengyi found an excuse to explain to his family and went out to Zhou's house.

at the same time.

On the Zhou family's side, Zhou Weibai was also anxious at home all day.

In my heart, I was extremely confused about whether to go or not. I felt that it would be too late to come back in the middle of the night after watching the movie, but I was a little bit looking forward to it.

Thinking of Huo Chengyi's appearance, thinking of the other party's words that he liked a little brother like him, his little heart was pounding.

Full of nonsense, he kept telling himself that he couldn't go, that was Huo Daniu. Now that he has changed it, he has a criminal record. It's already midnight after watching the movie.

How can an unmarried little brother hang out with a guy alone? It's fine during the day, but it's definitely not good at night. How can I explain it when someone sees it...

But there was a voice on the other side telling him that the current Big Brother Huo is the same as the old one. It's different, how many times they've been alone together, and Big Brother Huo has never bullied him except to tease him.

Besides, he is not a weak brother in the village, how can he be bullied so easily.

The most important thing is that Big Brother Huo seems to have to ask him to go. If he doesn't go, will the other party do something more terrifying for him? For example, they fooled his mother directly, and then dragged him away.

Well, it's very possible...

So, Zhou Weibai struggled for a day and didn't come up with a result.

Although he told himself that he couldn't go in the end, when the appointed time was approaching, he somehow found the best clothes and cleaned himself up.

It was getting dark and he still changed his clothes, this strange behavior should be strange no matter how slow Zhou Dahua is.

"Xiao Bai, it's getting dark outside, why are you changing your clothes? Didn't you say you want to keep this dress for the Chinese New Year? You're going out now..."

Father Zhou also followed, thinking that his little brother today Strangely, since I woke up in the morning, I have either stayed in the house or sat in the yard thinking about things with my chin up, with a tangled and troubled expression.

Now that it's getting dark, I went to change my clothes and come out, no matter how I look at it, I feel that something is wrong.

How dare Zhou Weibai let his parents know about this, and quickly shook his head, "No, if I don't go out, I just want to try this dress, mother, it seems to be a little big, I'll go into the house and change it..."

After he finished speaking, he quickly He went back to the house, afraid that his mother would find out if he accidentally revealed his stuff, and then he would receive education and reform.

I didn't expect that Zhou Dahua, who was fooled when he promised his good son to go out to work, didn't find anything. He just felt that his son was weird today.

During the day, they were busy preparing the clay for burning porcelain, and she and Zhou Dad didn't have the strength to think about the strangeness of their good son. After dinner, they went to bed and fell asleep.

So much so that I didn't even hear the 'cuckoo' bird chirping outside her house at an unknown time. Even if I heard it, I wouldn't take it seriously. She lives by the woods, so it's normal to hear the chirping of birds...

Only the next door Here Zhou Weibai was shocked when he heard a distinctive bird call.

He suddenly stood up from the stool, his heart pounding after a whole day of restlessness, standing in the same place and going out is not, not going out is not, the inner demon angel is doing the final hesitation battle.

Until the people outside who couldn't get a response from him couldn't help knocking directly on his door, the little devil shamelessly took advantage of his unsteady mind and nailed the angel to the wall with a fork - and won the victory.

Zhou Weibai, who was afraid that someone would do something even more amazing, finally bit the bullet, put a pair of scissors in his body to defend himself, and then climbed the plane tree in his backyard with a vague expectation.

"Brother Huo, I'm here, on the tree, where are you? It's too dark, I can't see you..." The

guilty young man was afraid that he would open the lock on the door, revealing his feet and being discovered by his mother, and had no choice but to choose Climbing a tree over a wall.

However, it was getting dark outside at the moment, and people in the countryside turned off the lights early in order to save lamp oil. In the dark at night, there was no light. He could not see where to jump after climbing the tree. A partner who can call upon someone to do bad things together.

"Xiao Bai, here, do you see Huozhe Ziguang? Jump down, I'll pick you up here."

Huo Chengyi, who had been disappointed for a long time and was disappointed when he heard the voice, immediately cheered up, hurriedly followed the voice, and took out Fire Zhezi opened it and waved it, indicating his exact position.

When Zhou Weibai was flustered and nervous when he did this kind of thing for the first time, when he heard his voice, he felt like he had found the backbone, with a happy smile on his face, nodded and said 'OK', then he threw himself down obediently.

But it's a little unfortunate... The teenager has a slight night blindness, his eyesight is not very good at night, the position of the pounce is not right, and it is slightly off.

So, did Huo Chengyi miss his hand, he didn't catch the person, and he fell to the ground with the force of the pounce.

Then it was even more unfortunate...because of his height, he was face to face again. After he fell down, the teenager accidentally fell on top of him and his knee hit his little brother.

Zhou Weibai didn't know what was going on. Hearing him groaned and thought he had hurt him, he was so frightened that he hurriedly asked, "How are you, Brother Huo?", and then reached out to touch it.

Given the looseness of ancient clothes and trousers, the boy accidentally grabbed it across the fabric.

Huo Chengyi groaned and immediately turned into a deep hiss, "Xiao Bai, let go, you have caught Brother Huo's self-defense stick..."

"Well, okay, Brother Huo, the town is actually very safe, you don't need to bring a weapon. If you want to bring a knife, a stick doesn't work, you see, I brought a pair of scissors."

A certain little brother who didn't seem to react, nodded and quickly retracted his hand.

Then he took out the sharp scissors that he had just brought with him, shook it, and made a serious comment with him.

After taking Lingquan water, Huo Chengyi, who has strong night vision ability, twitched the corner of his mouth: Daughter-in-law, you really look like you pretending to be calm...