Chapter 127

French fries burgers are not difficult to make in modern times, but in ancient times it was still difficult.

French fries are okay, but they are more oily, and burgers need to use their brains.

It is not cost-effective to replace the outer sandwich with pancakes or steamed buns. Huo Chengyi still wanted to keep the bread, because the bread has a high hairiness, and the bread made from the same flour is much larger than the steamed bun, which saves costs.

Fortunately, I used to be in the catering business. Even if I don't, as long as I have a general concept of direction, I can make it through a few more experiments.

After making a bunch of fast food snacks, when Fatty Jiang and the members of the business alliance arrived, Huo Chengyi let everyone eat and taste first without saying a word.

These fast food snacks are not fancy, but they taste good and are novel enough.

After everyone devoured the food and swept away the food on the table regardless of his image, Huo Chengyi said his thoughts on the fast food business.

The autumn harvest festival is short, and it is too troublesome and risky to get a shop now. If the fast food is not popular, the cost will be lost.

So he wanted to present fast food in the form of a cart set up at the autumn harvest festival.

Except for the buns and fries of the hamburger, all other fried foods have been changed to grilled, which will save a lot of money by not using oil.

And all the fast food trucks have the same model, and the people who set up the stall must also have the same clothes. In addition, although there is no autumn harvest festival in Liuzhen, Liuzhen is bustling at night, and it is also a good time to set up a stall.

If the business results of the autumn harvest festival experiment are good, it is safer to consider opening a store.

"I'm going to share the fast food project with everyone. This time we will test it first. If the business is profitable, all members of the business alliance can join and open a store. You only need to give a part of the franchise fee and technical guidance. That's it for now. , do you have any questions?"

With limited energy, the fast food restaurant Huo Chengyi is going to make money by joining.

On the one hand, he can easily earn the franchise fee and future material supply fees, and on the other hand, it also allows the members of the business alliance to experience the benefits of joining the business alliance, so that more businessmen will join them in the future.

"No, you have the final say on how to be the chairman!"

Although the members of the business alliance are unfamiliar with the word joining, everyone can understand what Huo Chengyi said.

They originally thought that joining the business alliance was just to turn competitors into cooperative friends before, and all aspects of business were more convenient and smoother.

But I never thought that Huo Chengyi would even share his business with everyone.

Everyone knows that every time the Huo family comes up with new tricks, the effect of making money will not be bad.

The members of the business alliance who were sitting couldn't help but rejoice in their hearts that they had gone well this way.

After joining the business alliance, they not only did business well, but also benefited a lot in the monthly business exchange meeting.

Many benefits brought by the business alliance to you cannot be bought with money.

Just do it.

The trivial preparations such as the food truck and the uniforms of the staff were handed over to the members of the business alliance to act separately, and Huo Chengyi served as the teacher of the 'cooking class', teaching the employees how to cook fast snacks.

This batch of fast food employees Huo Chengyi are all women selected from the family members of their employees.

He now has more family members of employees than employees. Naturally, so many people cannot stay in the village in vain. They are also idle when they are idle.

Women not only learn to cook quickly, but more importantly, they are loyal, and it is very suitable for them to be sent out to teach and guide franchisees in the future.

And letting these women and brothers come out to work is also a disguised improvement of their status.

It is impossible to change the thinking of the times, but Huo Chengyi can influence the people around him, so that the people under the Huo family will not be so feudal.

Because feudalism is the biggest obstacle to development.

The people in the village do not understand the principles, but as long as they have money to earn, they are willing to do anything that can change the family's poverty.

The family members of these employees are even more so. They don't have any fields at home, so apart from taking their children to do housework every day, they can do a favor here, and do something over there. There's nothing to do at all.

I was used to doing work before and now I feel really uncomfortable playing around. There are millions of people willing to be able to do something and earn subsidies for the family.

Except the french fries are freshly fried to control the heat, the rest of the roast chicken and duck are all brushed and roasted with the ingredients. As long as the ingredients are well matched, the roasted taste will not be bad.

When all the women and brothers in the cooking class have learned it, and the food trucks and the uniforms of the guys are ready, the business alliance's fast food project will officially start.

According to the street terrain of the town, two fast food carts are set up every two streets, and each cart is equipped with a man, a woman and a little brother's partner to set up a stall.

When the Autumn Harvest Festival begins, the uniformed uniformed man pushing the carts with the words "Huoji Fast Food" in large characters will become the scenery of the Autumn Harvest Festival in Tongniu County and the Liuzhen Night Market.

The name for the fast food business was not because Huo Chengyi was thick-skinned, he had to name him himself.

But now Huo Ji is more famous in the Tongniu County area. Whenever the word 'Huo Ji' is on the crown, everyone will go up and take a look, and a brand effect has been initially formed.

As soon as the staff who set up the stall went out, there was no need to shout at all. People in the county and towns saw the signboard of 'Huo Ji' and surrounded them.

Smelling the fragrance emanating from the pot, I asked if the price was within the acceptable range, and I immediately packed the money.

"Okay, everyone, don't be in a hurry, wait in line, our boss said, buy one get one free for today's opening, and anyone who buys ten cents will get another ten cents coupon. During the autumn harvest festival, you can buy one at our Huoji Fast Food. Any booth can use the deduction..."

The female brothers sent out are no worse than the shouting males specially equipped by the partners, and they are not afraid of shame at all, shouting at the top of their voices.

Huo Chengyi told them that once the turnover of each booth exceeded the specified standard on that day, there would be bonuses.

Words like discount coupons have been heard in Jiangji Store and Huoji Seasoning Store, and they all know how to use them.

As soon as they heard that there were coupons to send, everyone was immediately excited, and those who originally only wanted to spend five cents also raised the bottom line.

The more you buy, the happier you feel, thinking you're getting a better deal.

No matter how many times the Huoji Store has used coupons and discounts, everyone still can't remember that coupons have rules for use, and how much money must be spent to deduct them!

In short, the mentality of taking advantage is a problem that cannot be corrected since ancient times.

The turnover of the food truck on the first day of opening was very objective.

On the second day and the third day, after trying the taste and the promotion of the trend, the number of customers has also increased exponentially, and it is not reluctant to consume in order to taste the fresh.

Coupled with the repeat customers attracted by consumer coupons, the profit of fast food has skyrocketed at a rocket speed.

This crazy and hot scene lasted for half a month before it stabilized.

But the adults have had enough of the freshness, but the children are addicted. The burgers are not rare, but the french fries are greedy and greedy. If they don't eat a french fries snack every day, they will roll on the ground and cry.

Even Duan Xiaopeng and Huo Daya from the Huo family's side, they secretly ran to the kitchen without feeding the two children, and they did everything they could to act like a spoiled child and sell cuteness, and Daya followed suit.

The children in the village follow closely behind the two children all day long. The fries are neither expensive nor cheap. If the family does not buy them every day, they can only eat and drink with the children of the Huo family.

In the past, everyone thought that Duan Xiaopeng was a poor child in the village, with no father or mother and a prodigal uncle, but now they only think that Duan Xiaopeng is really too happy!

The fast food truck business is booming in Tongniu County, and the situation in Liuzhen is not bad.

After the autumn harvest festival, Tongniu County and Liu Town dispatched a total of 30 fast food trucks.

In one month, excluding all costs, the profit of each fast food truck is about 100, and 30 is more than 3,000 taels!

Of course, a large part of the reason for making so much is because the autumn harvest festival is full of people, and it is impossible to have so much in normal times.

According to the usual flow of people in the county, if you open a store, it would be good to make a profit of 200 taels a month.

Nonetheless, such data is encouraging enough, since the cost of running a fast food restaurant is not high.

The fast food project is doing so well, and Huo Chengyi is also more confident.

In addition to the plan to join in the later stage, Uncle Huo also reported to the surrounding villages with good relations, and asked those village chiefs to organize the villagers to start the sideline business of chicken and duck breeding.

In this way, it can not only provide the raw material supply for fast food restaurants, but also provide an additional channel for purchasing chicken feathers and duck feathers for the production of valley cloth clothes.

Villagers can also make some money to subsidize their households, which is the best of all three.

The news of Shili Baxiang spread quickly. It took less than two days for several villages that were close to the Huo family to start raising chickens and ducks, and other villages also heard the news.

These villages did not have much contact with Huangxi Village before, or they had a good relationship with Hezhuang, and they crowded out Huangxi Village with Hezhuang last time.

After hearing the news, the people in Hezhuang were in a bad mood, and these villages regretted not having a good relationship with Huangxi Village.

Those who were originally talking to Huangxi Village and pushed them away halfway through their marriage were even more regretful to their guts.

Many villagers have teamed up to find the village chief or Lizheng of their own village, hoping that these leaders will come to the Huo family to talk and see if they can follow along and make some money.

It is no problem for everyone to follow the sideline business and make money. He needs the villagers to provide him with raw materials for business goods, but the people who want to cooperate with him are still the same words, they must be disciplined and they will be pleasing to the eye.

But these people, Huo Chengyi, didn't have time to deal with them, so they all handed over to Uncle Huo.

This made Uncle Huo so happy. No matter how high a position he held in the factory and winery, it would not be as happy as letting him deal with the Lizheng villages in the surrounding villages.

Thinking that Huangxi Village was not the poorest in Shili Baxiang at the time, but it was also a 'poor village', and many of those rich villages had their prestige in front of him.

And the tone of He Zhuang last time, he has not swallowed it, and now is the time for him to show his prestige.

"What? Your village also wants to build a shed for raising chickens and ducks? Oops, there seem to be a lot of villages here. When you raise them, my nephew won't be able to buy so many..."

Uncle Huo gloated at his misfortune A group of mortal rivals playing with tobacco sticks.

No matter how you say it, you won't let go easily, and he won't feel comfortable if you don't rush to death for these old guys.

"Brother Huo, you're right, your eldest nephew is very capable, and the business has gone to Liuzhen, how can it not be? Besides, Xingcun is not as good as our village, you all let us raise it, we have beautiful mountains and rivers. The chickens and ducks raised by Zhuangzi are definitely better, don't worry, brother, we will definitely follow the requirements, and you can talk to your eldest nephew later..."

"That's right, brother, you are the most capable in our Shili Baxiang. Right here..."

A group of village chiefs who were entrusted with important responsibilities by their own villagers brazenly flattered and pretended to be grandsons, their hearts were extremely bitter.

If I had known today, I would have stopped bickering with the bullish temper of Huo Jinshui. This Huo family is a bully temper!