Chapter 99

Returning to Huangxi Village from Hezhuang that day, Uncle Huo gathered the villagers the next day to talk about Hezhuang.

It's not that he wants to say what is right or wrong about Hezhuang, but a villager who is talking to someone from another village or saying hello to someone from another village, lest they meet someone in the village who doesn't know what to say.

This time, the villagers had an unprecedented unity of opinion after learning about the incident in Hezhuang, and immediately decided to push the marriage relationship of Shangwai Village to their children again.

In particular, it has a relationship with He Zhuang, so as to avoid being a little brother and a daughter who is close to him and being wronged because of the discord between the two villages.

Even Huo Changqing and several clan elders rarely approve of their direct smashing of the field.

Huo Chengyi was really a little surprised that these stubborn old men agreed with him.

But thinking about it, the truth is actually very simple. It is to hold a group together, no matter how fierce their internal struggles are, they still have to stand on the same front outside. The honor and face of the village depends on everyone to stand up together.

In the past, Huo Chengyi always felt that the people in the village were selfish, and they would be troubled when they encountered things, but now it seems that the people of Huangxi Village are not unable to pull together.

He also had impulsiveness in handling this matter, no matter what, it would have more or less influence on the unmarried daughter-in-law in the village.

So in order to make the villagers think more openly, he announced a job recruitment news in the village.

Now they have a grudge with Hezhuang, and the clay trade will definitely be affected in the future. He plans to bring some mountain people into the mountains to follow the traces of the river in Hezhuang to find unoccupied clay.

He had this idea before. In the future, the business will expand and the factory will inevitably expand. At that time, the amount of clay that needs to be built will increase exponentially. It is not the way to buy it all the time.

Therefore, it is imperative to find new clay resources, and now it is just a little earlier.

The manpower on the mountain side is limited, and the construction progress of the staff quarters cannot be left behind. It is best to continue recruiting workers in the village.

It is not only convenient for them, but also happy for the poor villagers, which can be said to be mutually beneficial.

Huo Chengyi has always been a generous owner, he pays a lot of wages for everyone, and he manages a lunch for 30 minutes a day.

The number of days is not as good as the dock work, but in the long run, it has a strong advantage.

And from the surface wages, they are higher than the Shanzhai brothers and the mountain people, which makes the villagers who have been left out by him feel a lot more balanced, and feel that they are more close to their own village.

Huo Changqing's family members were not treated differently this time. These people had a different relationship with the Liao family's Chen family. No matter how they fought within the village, they still needed the names of foreign elders.

As long as a few old people don't make trouble and live in old age obediently with the title of clan elder, Huo Chengyi doesn't mind if everyone gets along peacefully, and it's annoying for him to make trouble all day.

The villagers didn't know his plans and thoughts, and they were very sighed at his repayment of grievances with virtue.

They thought he was necessary for a flaw, but in the past year, Huo Chengyi is not as stingy as everyone thinks.

Although his approach is tough, he will turn his face whenever he disagrees, but if you take a closer look, Huo Chengyi is actually more kind than most people in the village.

"You guys, it's right to follow Huo Daniu in everything in the future. The Huo family's descendants are amazing. They have the courage to do things, treat people with kindness and righteousness, and with him taking the lead, our life will be better sooner or later."

"Also, at home . Don't talk about your relatives, just look for them in our village, it doesn't matter if you are poor, as long as you are honest and diligent, the years are good, and the future will not be bad..."

There are older and more transparent old people who also give advice to the younger generations in the family.

As the saying goes, if there is an old man in a family, there is a treasure, and not all the old people in the village are the kind of old people who can't handle it.

The younger generation nodded their heads with empathy. Everyone has tasted the sweetness of following the Huo family. Naturally, they can't be stupid enough to go against the good times.

Anyway, when the news of the opening of the village meeting came out, most of the people in the whole village were overjoyed.

Only Liao Chen's third room and the others watched the Huo family get better and better and felt annoyed.

The Chen family is a little better. They don't actually have a big grudge with Huo Chengyi, just because the Chen family and the Zhou family had a quarrel at the beginning, and now they naturally can't get along with Xiaobai's husband's family.

Chen Yuzu is also a sour and aloof, and he despises a businessman like Huo Chengyi the most.

Hearing the sour and envious comments of his parents at the dinner table, he put down his chopsticks directly, said "copper profiteer" with extreme disdain, and waved his sleeves away.

The Chen family's mud-legged family counted on him, a scholar who would shine on the lintel of the door, and hurriedly ate with his head down when he dared to speak.

As for the Liao family and the Sanfang family, it will be much more lively after hearing these news.

The third room can be said to be separated from his wife and estranged now. Not only did Mr. Huo not reflect on himself, but he felt that it was the big room and the second room that had harmed him.

He felt resentment in his heart but didn't dare to provoke him, so he could only drink at home all day and lose his temper at his younger son, but Huo Erbao in his family was not a vegetarian either. Eight or nine year olds dared to confront his father with a stick.

With a yard as big as the third room, just these two fathers and sons can make a fuss. Neighbors are so annoyed that they can only sigh that bad seeds grow bad trees.

The Liao family's side is not so noisy, but the atmosphere is not much better.

My daughter, Liao Hongyu, is not yet in good health. She spends all her time lying in her room and spends her money. Her son will go to the exam soon, and she will worry about her troubles. The last time her relatives and friends were in trouble with soybeans.

Seeing that the Spring Examination students are about to set off, and the family has not enough money yet, Mrs. Liao is so anxious that she sits at the door of the house crying and wailing every day.

At this time, I heard that the Huo family was going to recruit workers, and the days went by, and it became more and more prosperous.

But no matter what these people are, Huo's yard is thriving.

As the saying goes, everything is prosperous at home. Anyway, no matter what the outside world says, it is enough to control their own life.

The family is prosperous, and there are many happy events.

The Zheng family was preparing to get married. Since there was no woman to show up, Uncle Zheng came over to ask Aunt Miao when he had nothing to do. It was extremely diligent to run to their house every day.

Uncle Huo's second boy is also in the final review, preparing to go to the county exam.

In order to give Huo Zhuyuan a quiet reading environment, Uncle Huo could only shamelessly send the two children in the family to Huo's house to live temporarily, so as to avoid the children making noise.

There were already three children in their family, and it was too lively to have two more families.

There is one more gratifying thing, that Uncle Zhou and Guo Qing are getting married!

This is a big happy event. I think that Guo Qing was unwilling to come back after life and death. In the end, he couldn't be trapped and tied to the road by his parents. He was very reluctant.

Later, when he arrived in the village and saw Guo Qing's cold face, Huo Chengyi thought that Uncle Zhou's road to chasing his wife was long, but it only took a long time to get it done.

Now he believes what Grandpa Zhou said at the beginning, Uncle Zhou's face in chasing his daughter-in-law is definitely thicker than him!

Uncle Zhou and Guo Qingnian are not too young. After so many years of tossing and turning, they finally have a result, and the old people are very happy.

It doesn't matter if both of them are men. Neither family is the only child who doesn't have to worry about future generations, as long as they are happy and like it.

After all, Guo Qing's leg, Huo Chengyi, was so busy that he didn't have time to look at it. Old Man Guo was afraid that his crippled son would not be taken care of in the future.

Uncle Zhou is tall and healthy, and he is good to their son. Their couple agrees a hundred times with their marriage.

Huo Chengyi doesn't need to worry about this, but Grandpa Zhou and his sturdy mother-in-law always like to go to their yard to discuss.

So the yard of his house is so lively.

But this is also good, so that Xiaobai will not be bored at home, and he can also take the mountain people into the mountains to find clay with confidence.

"Brother Huo, how long are you going? When will you be back?"

Xiaobai was tired of being with him for a long time and was very reluctant.

Now the snow has not yet melted, the mountain road is difficult to walk, and it will take a lot of time to enter the mountain at this time.

Huo Chengyi knew what he was thinking, and was very happy, he hugged him and kissed his face twice. "At most half a month, when the time

comes, the uncles will be arranged to go to the military camp to deliver goods, and they will come back whether they find it or not.

"

Before he set off, Xiaobai felt that his thoughts were difficult, and he reached out and hugged his back.

However, in the past few days, his stomach has grown very fast. In only three months, he has grown to the size of a normal pregnant brother's body for four or five months. He can't hug face to face like before. Let go.

Huo Chengyi found out that he quickly changed direction and hugged people from behind.

Touching his Xiaobai's belly, he was both surprised and happy. The doctor said that Xiaobai's belly probably had two.

"I'll be back as soon as possible, you wait for me at home, and I'll take you out to breathe after the baby is born, okay?"

"Well, the baby is already busy when it's landed. Look at Aunt Xiuzhu and Aunt Miao, who are both at home with Jinbao. I'm very busy, the doctor can say that we are two cubs in this game..."

Xiaobai's expression was extremely aggrieved, Huo's big brother was already busy with business, and when the children came, they would have less time alone.

"There are only two cubs. She will definitely be happy when we play with my mother. I will go to Yazi to buy a servant girl and come back to call. The two cubs go away, and they are not allowed to rob my husband."

Huo Chengyi was not bothered at all . Just plan.

He and Xiaobai have just lived a sweet husband's life, how can they bother the little cubs, grab Xiaobai from him, and get rid of their own sons.

"What the fuck, who's father is as fierce as you, if you dare to let me go, let you sleep on the floor for half a month!" The

man who cares about Xiaobai is happy to hear it, but the child he is carrying is even more distressed. , and immediately protected the calf.

Huo Chengyi, who was robbed of his husband's attention, expressed his jealousy and grief.

"You taught me a lesson for these two cubs before they came out, Xiaobai, let me tell you, children can't be spoiled, or they'll become idiots when they grow up, you can't do this...

" He doesn't kill people and set fires indiscriminately, no matter how happy my son is, I will rely on him, and give him a good family background to spend with him."

Xiaobai rubbed his stomach with a smug smile, with the tone of a spoiled son and a loving father.

"Yes, yes, give these two cubs a wealth of wealth and let them lose casually."

Huo Chengyi was helpless, and could only dote on.

Thinking that Xiaobai is such a loving father, he can be a strict father in the future, otherwise the child will be annoyed if he spoils too much.

As for the future when the whole family denounced and taught the pet baby to kneel on the washboard, someone said:

Not all dreams in the world can be realized!