Chapter 126

The so-called special pass, as the name suggests, is to enjoy the priority of access.

Combined with the ancient features here, what Huo Chengyi wanted was that his caravan would be able to travel between places without hindrance, and enjoy the right to be released first.

This doesn't seem to have much effect on the business, and if you leave early and go late, you will pass the checkpoints everywhere.

But it adds up, save a day here, advance a day there, time is money, his caravan is always ahead of other caravans, his store is always the first to arrive, and then customers will choose their store in the future.

There is another most important reason why Huo Chengyi wants a 'special pass'.

That is, he wants to get an 'identity card' for the valley slaves who will be sent to work in the future.

As long as Huang Qi agreed, he would not have to worry about the problem of finding identities for the expatriate slaves in the future.

"Your Majesty, scholars, farmers, businessmen, and businessmen, although everyone looks down on businessmen, the economy is an important condition for the development of a place and a country, and businessmen are the most critical pivotal people among them...

" Give the kid's caravan a special right of passage, and the kid can do what the prince requested earlier."

Huo Chengyi explained and persuaded, seemingly calm, but actually a little empty.

Although he had expected that Huang Qi would not really be an idle king, he was still a little surprised that his ambition and ability were strong.

The total number of Zhao's army is only how many, and the Seventh Prince actually holds a million military power and privately develops the emperor does not know.

Maybe the emperor also knew that the Seventh Prince had different intentions, but he didn't get rid of it, and he didn't know if the emperor was too confident, or there were other reasons.

But no matter what happened to the court, he was now on the ship of the Seventh Prince.

The Seventh Lord needs him to make money, so he only makes money, and he doesn't care about other things, and he can't care about it.

"This king of the passport will find a way, but the king of the whole country will not be able to do it within three years of building the road. Do you have a good plan?" I

have to say that Huang Qi does have some imperial talents, at least Huang Qi does this as a royal Much better than most aristocratic officials, not self-sufficient.

If you can't do it, you can't do it. If you can build all the roads in the country, it won't wait until now.

If it goes well, Huang Qi has a great chance of success.

Huo Chengyi continued to answer while estimating in his heart.

"Don't worry about the road construction, Lord, the stone material must have been seen in the village for the past few days by our Huo family's brick-burning skills, and the boy is willing to dedicate this craft to the prince... As for other details and labor issues, the boy will go into details. Write a plan and give it to the prince for reference."

Huo Chengyi has already done the road construction twice, and he is very familiar with planning.

Besides, the power of the ancient imperial court was stronger than that of modern times, and there is no doubt that as long as the imperial court speaks, no one dares to cooperate with the people.

"Okay, go back and give me the detailed plan. This king can agree to your three conditions, but Huo Daniu, this king also has a request."

Huang Qi naturally inquired about what the Huo family did, and the road was built. Don't worry.

But there are other concerns.

"Huo Daniu, there will be gains and losses. This king promised to give you the promise to save the nine clans from death, and he may not interfere in your business, but in addition to ensuring that the king's million-strong army will be excellent within five years, the descendants of the nine clans of the Huo family will also be able to guarantee you The court will never hire you as an official, are you willing?"

To put it bluntly, it is to cut off the opportunity for the Huo family to access the right of the political center.

In the eyes of the ancients, even if a businessman is rich in the world, life and death are only a matter of the emperor's words, but if he enters the officialdom, it will be different. Power and money, power is the last word.

Huo Chengyi doesn't care about being an official, he can also be selfish to let his son and grandson not enter the officialdom.

But in the case of the Nine Clan, although there are not many people in the Huo family, his uncle and brother have the most direct influence.

His uncle's second son, Huo Zhuyuan, has already been admitted to a scholar, and he has a bright future at a young age.

He can't just think about his own interests and ignore the opinions of others.

After thinking for a while, Huo Chengyi surrendered to Huang Qi.

"My lord, I can promise myself that I will not pursue a career in the future, but I can't decide without permission for the rest of the family. I have to discuss this request with my family.

" clean.

"Break up, the prince's boat, the villain."

Huo Chengyi's tone was firm, neither humble nor arrogant.

It is to protect and take the initiative to take out his own weaknesses to gain trust. There is no reason for the weaknesses. Huang Qi's city government is afraid that he will not completely believe him.

Huang Qi's hand holding the chair slowly loosened, showing a smile.

"Okay, then the king will wait for your news."

"Thank you for your trust."

Huo Chengyi quietly bowed his hands and thanked him before leaving.

He took a long breath when he went out and walked away, and immediately called Uncle Huo and several other men to the room for a secret conversation.

The matter of the Seventh Prince is of great importance. He did not explain it directly. He only told everyone that he found a big backer, and the condition of sacrifice was the family's career path, so his uncle and brother would consider it.

The most important thing is Huo Zhuyuan's idea, whether he is willing to give up his hard work for many years.

If everyone is unwilling, Huo Chengyi is ready to go on his own.

Now cut off the relationship immediately, leave the rest of the Huo family out, and plan for the worst.

Huang Qi's attitude was already obvious, all the cards were shown to him, and he had no chance to choose.

His uncle and eldest brother had limited knowledge and didn't know what to do. Hearing what he said was serious and a little worried.

And Huo Zhuyuan is knowledgeable and sees things more thoroughly.

"Cousin, how many generations of wealth can he give our family?"

"The cooperation is successful, and the three generations will have no worries. After three generations, people will die, and things will change."

Huo Chengyi estimated.

As long as Huang Qi is alive, as long as he is alive, as long as they abide by each other and don't mess with each other, the cooperation agreement between them can continue.

As for the future, the emperor and the courtier, no one can tell.

"Three generations are enough, cousin, and the Huo family are all prosperous, and one is lost."

Huo Zhuyuan agreed.

Obtaining fame and fame is only for the glory of the lintel, the wife and children are rich and not poor, and the Huo family farmers started from scratch, so being rich is the best choice.

Uncle Huo and Huo Dashan finally nodded in agreement.

As a result, it was agreed that Huo Chengyi wrote down the road construction plan, and then quietly went to visit Huang Qi again.

That night, I talked to Huang Qi for the whole night. The next day, Huang Qi left the village and returned to Beijing with his brick-burning skills.

Huo Chengyi was waiting for news in the village.

"Brother Huo, it takes several months to travel back and forth from Tongniu County to the capital. I'm afraid that the news of Mr. Huang will have to wait until the Chinese New Year."

Xiaobai estimated the time of the news. Traffic and communication were really the most annoying problems in ancient times.

Even if the Seventh Lord rushes back overnight, it will take at least several months for the news to come back.

"Yes, while I do more preparations during this time, the production and operation of the valley will still have some money. We have to find a way to make more money. It's really tight just relying on the dividends we currently have."

Although Factory Fruit Wine and Jiang Ji Store made a lot of money, they were spending money everywhere.

At present, the speed of the money coming in can hardly keep up with the spending. If it hadn't been for the honeymoon, the slaves in the valley would have started to starve.

There is also the time to buy soybeans in the autumn harvest. This year's soybeans are much more than last year, and a lot of money will be needed by then.

The most important thing is that the construction team on Bujianlin's side is basically unprofitable to build houses.

"Brother Huo, the autumn harvest festival is going to start again next month. How about we send people to set up a few more stalls on the street? There are two more specialties to Jiang Ji's dishes, and some activities?"

said From the point of view of making money, Xiaobai has to work hard.

During the autumn harvest every year, Tongniu County will hold the Autumn Harvest Festival for a month. This time is also the time when villagers from a radius of 100 miles come out to join in the fun. The county seat has the largest flow of people.

It is the best and most profitable time for restaurants and stalls, and the New Year is not so lively.

The Guangjiangji store simply can't handle the crowds in the entire county. It's a very good idea to open a branch or take the opportunity to set up a few stalls for a while.

Huo Chengyi thought about it, this is indeed a good opportunity, but it can't be arranged in a string.

"I won't set up a chuanchuan stall for the time being. Fatty Jiang has already looked for the location of a branch in the town. Liu Zhen is also preparing to open a branch, and continue to keep everyone's appetite..."

"What do we sell if we don't sell chuanchuan? Fruit wine and soybeans The number of products is not enough for sale."

"I remember that people in the village like to grow potatoes."

Huo Chengyi had a flash of inspiration.

Potatoes and sweet potatoes are the staple food of poor families. No matter how many are planted every year, they will never be missed anyway.

Even though most of the fields in their village and surrounding villages are planted with soybeans this year, this kind of cheap and easy-to-feed food can be bought anywhere.

"Brother Huo, what good ideas do you have?"

Xiaobai saw Huo Chengyi's expression and knew that his man had a good idea of ​​making money.

"Fast food KFC!"

Huo Chengyi made a decision and laughed.

If it weren't for the lack of money, he would never have imagined that the modern world was popular with Lord Ken and Lord Mai.

Fast food restaurants are much easier to open than restaurants. The complex operation of restaurants is slow, but fast food franchises can develop rapidly.

The demand for the store area is small, the method of making things is simple, and it just happens to sell chicken and duck meat from his chicken shed.

"But frying is so oily..."

Xiaobai swallowed his saliva greedily. He had seen hamburgers and fries in the video of the modern laughter movie.

It looks delicious, but frying things cost a lot of oil. Oil was expensive in ancient times. Would it cost too much to set up a stall?

"Only french fries, let's make other things."

Huo Chengyi was confident.

Whoever said that chicken must be fried, that foreign hamburger is a bun with meat, that is, the meat bun!

There is no difference between his two whole pieces of bread and a piece of roast chicken and duck, and it is more in line with the taste of the ancients here.

The more he thought about it, the more feasible he felt, and Huo Chengyi immediately sent someone to notify Fatty Jiang and members of the business alliance to come to the village for a meeting.

He went into the kitchen to make some finished products, and then let everyone taste the taste and then make a specific implementation plan.

The Huo family, the first businessman in the history of Zhao State to be the most prosperous businessman in the catering business was born...