Chapter 135

Qi Zifu's words are not difficult to understand.

At present, the situation in the whole world is quite similar to that of the Seven Heroes in the Warring States Period.

However, although the seven kingdoms are tied, there are also weak and strong ones. Zhao State is considered to be in the upper middle, while Lu State is almost evenly matched, and its territory is close to Zhao State.

Lu is something in the prince's pocket.

If Huo Chengyi didn't get it wrong, what Qi Zifu said was that the seventh prince not only wanted to be the emperor of Zhao, but also to take down Lu at the same time?

If this is the case, then the army of one million is not prepared to seize the throne at all. The Seventh Prince of Zhao's throne is afraid that he has already searched his pockets to get things easily.

"Master Qi, the State of Lu is not weaker than the State of Zhao, is your lord really sure?"

Huo Chengyi was shocked, it seemed that he really underestimated Huang Qi.

"Whether the prince is confident or not, shouldn't we all follow as subordinates? If we are on the same boat, it is a desperate fight."

Mr. Qi has been successfully brainwashed by the seventh prince, and he is loyal to the death.

Huo Chengyi was helpless, all the way to this point, he had no reason to go back.

Forget it, no matter what the Seventh Prince did, he had already paved his way out.

But the news that Qi Zifu revealed was too useful to him.

"Master Qi is taking a break, I'll prepare now..."

After the conversation, Huo Chengyi immediately went to mobilize funds and rations.

The allocation of silver is not difficult. The income from the auction of villas and resorts in the past two months is enough to cope with it. The main problem is military rations.

Although preparations have been made for a long time, a large amount of food must not only be transported, but also must be quietly not noticed by the government, which requires some tossing and turning.

The matter was urgent, Qi Zifu got the 500,000 taels of silver and left in a hurry.

Huo Chengyi continued to deploy his caravans into parts, and transported the military rations to the designated locations.

At the same time, the manager of Lu Guo was notified by radio to slow down the development of the shop, ready to suspend business at any time to avoid war, and to exchange all the copper coins in his hand for silver.

Because the war will cause the currency to depreciate!

This is true in modern times, and even more so in ancient times.

Except for silver and gold, which are commonly used in various countries, copper plates are different in each country. The copper plates of various countries can only be used in each country, and the replacement of dynasties will also lead to the replacement of copper plates.

If the copper plates are not replaced with silver and gold in advance to preserve their value, then the Seventh Prince will really take over the state of Lu, resulting in the replacement of the copper plates of the state of Lu, and he will lose a lot.

The imperial court was the most powerful exploiter, and it would not be fair to exchange the copper coins of the captive country.

In order to ensure the accident, Huo Chengyi also personally flew to Lu Guo to explain repeatedly.

He was not idle on Zhao Guo's side, and used the radio to say hello to a few cronies sent out.

Due to the number of radios, only a few main members have it, and it will take time for these news to be reported to the shopkeepers of the various branches below.

Fortunately, the communication on his side is backward, and the people of the Seventh Lord are not much better than him.

Even others are one step slower than him, and he is the first to know about everyone's changes.

The situation is grim, but according to ancient communications and communications, the war will not resume for a while.

And even then, the Seventh Prince seems to be confident and fully prepared, so he shouldn't hit Huangxi Village.

If he is really unlucky and encounters the most serious consequences, he can take his family to hide in the valley, or go to other places to avoid the war.

With the road ahead and the road ready, Huo Chengyi felt a lot more relieved.

The speed of the business at hand has slowed down temporarily, and he has more free time. After thinking about it, he decided to take Xiaobai and his two sons out to play for a few days, relax and combine work and rest.

Huo Chengyi decided to relax and go to the beach.

In modern times, he grew up inland, and he is very rare about the sea. Although there is a big river in Huangxi Village, it is still inland. Their sons and Xiaobai have never been to the seaside. The sea is very important to their family. Rare.

The most important thing is that there is seafood by the sea, just think about it!

Anyway, it is convenient to go anywhere with modern means of transportation. As for Huo Dashan and others, he can only regret it. He can only share these things with Xiaobai and his two sons.

After explaining to the family to go out for a few days, put Xiaobai and his son, as well as the champion and the champion's wolf-in-law into the space, Huo Chengyi set off immediately.

In the past five years, they have been busy with business, and it is rare for their family to come out to relax.

Especially his champion brother, who has been helping him at home with the alpha wolf in recent years, protecting their two sons, it's really hard work, and naturally he can't miss it when he is relaxing on vacation like this.

"Xiaoqiang and Bao'er have to be obedient in the small yard. They can't bully the horses and horses that ride the champion's uncle, and neither can Uncle Wolf!"

Huo Chengyi specially instructed the two babies before putting people into the space.

These two children really learned everything. When Duan Xiaopeng was a child, he liked to ride his champion brothers. These two children learned everything, and it was thanks to the champion and the wolf that they didn't care, and they spoiled his two sons and let them bully them.

But the seniority still needs to be clearly distinguished, the champion is his brother!

"Know Dad, we will sleep obediently, Dad is watching us, don't worry!" The

two children were in high spirits.

Huo Chengyi looked at Xiaobai, the eldest child with bright eyes next to him, and felt annoyed: it's just that you don't feel relieved...

Huo

Chengyi hasn't been to the seaside yet, but he knows the approximate direction and place.

When the caravan was running outside in recent years, he deliberately asked the people below to draw a small map of the places they walked, and then integrated them to make a large map as detailed as possible.

Flying south in the same direction, Huo Chengyi saw the blue sea and the white coastal beach within an hour.

In modern times, the seaside is a lively resort, but in ancient times, the seaside was a desolate and poor place.

Although the sea has very rich resources, all kinds of seafood are also rich in various high-value influences, but the ancients did not know it.

In ancient times, transportation was difficult, seafood was even more difficult to transport, and there were few fields that could be cultivated in the land near the sea, so the fish people living by the sea were very poor.

Everyone's only income is the pearls purchased by outside traders, but this income is not enough to make the people here rich.

Huo Chengyi didn't find out where the town was because of the stop.

So in the end, he could only take Xiaobai and his two sons, as well as the champion and the head wolf, to hang out in the nearby villages.

The fishermen and people at the seaside are really very poor. At first glance, they don't see a better house, either a thatched hut or a shack, and they don't even have a bigger boat.

Also, in ancient times, various technologies were backward, and large ships were in the hands of officials and wealthy people, and it was impossible for ordinary fishermen to own them.

This is also the reason why fishermen can't get rich. Without a big boat, they can't sail farther to fish for pearls, and the fish they catch can't be bought because they can't be transported. Without money, they can't buy a big boat.

Maybe the town will be richer, but the influence of the fishing village on Huo Chengyi is only one word: poor.

It was even poorer than the poorest village on their side. The fishermen didn't see anyone who was slightly fatter. They were all skinny, like African refugees.

Xiaobai also sighed in his heart. He didn't know it in the village before, but after following Huo Chengyi out to see it all these years, he only knew what the outside world was like.

"Dad, worm, what a big and strange worm!"

Compared with adults observing people's livelihood, the children's attention is always on toys and food. The two children pointed to the fishermen who were carrying baskets home in the distance and shouted.

"That's not a bug, it's a crab, the big crab that Dad told you."

Huo Chengyi followed the movements of his two sons and looked over.

Although there are some modern videos in the space, they are all the movies he downloaded to pass the boring time. If he knew that he was going to travel and would have children, he would get more teaching materials into it.

It's a pity that their sons are so tall that they don't even know crabs.

He hadn't seen seafood for a long time, and looking at the big and fresh crabs, prawns and various sea fish in the fishermen's baskets, he was also very interested in the taste.

Leaving the distracting thoughts behind, Huo Chengyi and Xiaobai hugged a child and ran over excitedly.

"Master, how do you sell your crabs and shrimps?"

"If you go back to the master, crabs and shrimps are two cents apiece, and fish are five cents a pound." The

fishermen's attitude was very positive and respectful.

Although they didn't take anyone with them, and they also wore cotton clothes from ordinary people, the two children were wearing silk and satin. They were white, plump, and pink.

There are also champions and alpha wolves next to them, and their fur is also shiny. It is not something ordinary people do to keep such beasts as pets.

The other fishermen around were also watching curiously. There are very few noble people in a poor village like them.

Huo Chengyi didn't have time to care about the curiosity of the fishermen. After listening to the fishermen's offer, he couldn't help but widen his eyes.

I expected that seafood here would not be expensive, but I didn't expect it to be so cheap.

Thinking about how expensive it was to eat seafood in modern times, it was almost impossible to eat it without a few hundred yuan.

At this moment, the crabs and shrimps in the fishermen's baskets are not small in size, and they are still alive and well. Two penny a piece is a compliment!

"Brother Huo, crabs and shrimps are not very hungry..."

Xiaobai knew that he was surprised and explained to him.

Ordinary people here eat mainly to be full, and no matter how delicate the food is, it is not as good as a fat meal full of oil and water.

Besides, due to insufficient preservation methods, these sea fish, shrimp and crabs cannot be shipped out at all, and the value is naturally ultra-low.

Huo Chengyi listened and thought about it.

The fishermen live too poor, and their stomachs are not full, so who cares about the nutrition and taste of the food.

Besides, if you eat too much seafood to cool your stomach, your body will almost get sick from eating too much.

But an inlander like him is rare in these things.

"Dad, buy, buy, buy!" The two little ones from his family were also quite greedy.

"Okay, buy, buy, this uncle, I want all of your fish, shrimp and crabs."

Huo Chengyi waved his hand and gave the money very boldly.

A few taels of silver went out to exchange a few baskets of crabs and lobsters and came back, so that a holiday resort ticket would cost dozens of taels to the boss Huo Da had a very happy feeling of earning a lot of money!