Chapter 56

It was discussed in the afternoon. When the villagers went to the ancestral hall to hold a meeting in the evening, Huo Jinshui was very helpful and told the villagers the 'office' mentioned by Huo Chengyi.

Although the villagers didn't understand it very well, when they heard that this office can handle things fairly and justly for everyone, and they also have the right to vote and reason, they immediately nodded in agreement.

In fact, the villagers don't have too many ideas. Everyone just wants to live a good life, and when there is grievance, they can just give everyone justice.

However, when Huo Changqing and several clan elders heard it, their faces were not very good. The villagers had the right to vote, which means their voice is weak, and Huangxi Village is no longer the voice of the clan elders.

But who made their cause exposed? Now the villagers are resentful, and no one cares whether they want it or not.

Besides, Huo Chengyi was fanning the flames, and everyone was waiting for him to buy soybeans, so it was even more impossible to object. Anyway, the 'office' was not harmful to everyone.

As for the third room, it is impossible to kill him, but this time, Huo Jinshui also made up his mind to eliminate future troubles.

Anyway, the scandal that the Huo family had kept hidden for so long was revealed, and Mrs. Dou was sent to the nunnery in Lishanpo in the name of 'unchastity'.

This punishment may not sound heavy, but as long as you are locals, you know what the 'Lishanpo Nunnery' is.

It is said to be a nunnery, but in fact it is no different from a prison. There is not a single person who is easy to get along with. There are many more aggressive and fierce people than Dou. Let an old lady like Dou go to that kind of place, the rest of her life can be imagined. Know.

More importantly, it is close to Doujia Village.

As long as the story of Dou Xiulian is reported back to Dou's village, the family of Dou's family is guaranteed to go back to settle accounts with Dou's family. The eldest daughter of Huanghua has a big belly and is abandoned by her adulterer before she gets married. Whose parents can bear it? !

Hawking water actually makes the old lady feel worse than immersing it directly in the pig cage.

Although Mrs. Dou is his biological mother, the old man Huo is also his biological father, which can be regarded as a relief for his father.

As for the third Huo, it was easy to handle. He was dragged around the village by the champion for a long time, and his life was basically lost.

If he fights with Half-Life again, he is afraid that he will die. Considering that the third Huo San really dies, he will cause trouble, so Huo Jinshui decides to let Sanfang carry the person back.

However, the fields under Huo Laosan's name only left 5 acres for Sanfang to live, and the rest were all allocated to Huo Chengyi. This time, all the things that Mr. Dou plucked for Sanfang was spit out.

When Huo Laosan heard this decision, he fainted with anger. It was more uncomfortable to ask for money than his life!

But Huo Chengyi was really impressed with his uncle.

As an ancient person who was influenced by the rules of etiquette, Hawking Shui's ability to do this is indeed worthy of special attention. Once he makes up his mind to act quickly and decisively, he is not pedantic.

"Mother, she didn't like me and my second brother when she was a child. I used to think she was distressed, but I didn't know what was going on until my father died..."

Huo Chengyi's surprise, Huo Jinshui murmured a few words. It's a little aggrieved, it's rare for a person of several decades to look like a temperamental child.

People have emotions and desires, and feelings are mutual. Mrs. Dou didn't like the boss and the second child since she was a child. She only cared about the third child when she was a child. The two brothers' clothes were torn, and she didn't even look at them. It was Old Man Huo, a big man who took the needle and thread. supplement.

No matter how loyal Huo Jinshui is, he must still have some resentment in his heart. Later, he learned that the reason why his mother didn't like them was because of stealing people, and his family affection for Mrs. Dou was basically worn down to nothing.

If it weren't for the pressure of filial piety and etiquette, he probably wouldn't have held back until today to send Mrs Dou away.

"Uncle, when the work at hand is over, let's go to the grave for our parents and grandpa."

Huo Chengyi sighed at the bloody past of the old Huo family.

As the saying goes, a woman is prosperous for three generations, a good woman can give a home to the playground to prosper, and a bad family like Dou is pitted for three generations. Looking at the old Huo family, it seems that people like Dou are in the minority.

But the Huo family is unlucky enough. Huo's second house is an example. Fortunately, this body still has the blood of the old Huo family. His future children are at least the descendants of the old Huo family.

But in the end, he's not really 'Huo Daniu', and he was actually a little empty when he called Uncle Huo Jinshui. After a while, he should go to the elders of the Huo family to go to the grave to comfort him.

In the future, to help the Huo Jinshui family up, it will not be worthwhile for him to borrow the body of the old Huo family to revive his soul.

"Yes, it's time to put a grave for my father..." Hawking nodded, remembering that his father's eyes were still a little wet.

"Uncle, we won't talk about this in the future. I have something else I want to ask you..."

Seeing Uncle Huo's appearance, he was afraid that he might cry twice with sadness. Huo Chengyi felt that the topic had changed.

But before he finished speaking, Huo Jinshui interrupted him, "You want to ask Aunt Miao, right?"

Obviously Uncle Huo had expected it, Huo Chengyi didn't hesitate and nodded, he really wanted to ask about Aunt Miao.

"Actually, it's not very pleasant to say, but it seems that I can't hide it, Aunt Miao... She is your elder brother's biological mother."

Huo Jinshui sighed.

Speaking of which, this Huangxi Village is really a bloody non-production area, and I don't know if the feng shui in the village is not good, and there are some headaches in the village.

Aunt Miao, whose real name is Miao Mei, is not from Huangxi Village, and everyone is not sure where she is, because she is a child bride bought from the village's Ma family.

But Tong Yang-in-law is not so easy to be a daughter-in-law. If you are lucky, you will have a comfortable life when you meet a good family. If you are unlucky, you are like Aunt Miao.

The Ma family can't say how bad they are, but they are definitely not easy to get along with. Aunt Miao served as a servant girl for the Ma family when she was a child, and when she grew up, she became the daughter-in-law of the Ma family's son, and she had no choice.

But Ma Chunsheng, the son of the Ma family, is a poor man. He eats, drinks, prostitutes, and gambles. He doesn't make money if he doesn't work. He beats people when he gets drunk.

Aunt Miao has been accustomed to submissiveness in the Ma family for many years. Although she is not very happy, she still accepts her fate.

But who knew that Ma Chunsheng had caused trouble outside, and he would have to pay a large sum of money for someone who was injured in a fight. The Ma family could not take it out, so they decided to give Aunt Miao directly to the injured bitter master as a daughter-in-law to repay the debt.

Aunt Miao looked good when she was young, but the injured bitter master was an old bachelor, so she agreed. No one ever asked Aunt Miao if she wanted to.

At that time, Aunt Miao was completely confused when she found out, and she didn't expect the Ma family to be so ruthless towards her.

She has been a maid for the Ma family for half her life, and gave birth to a son to the Ma family. The Ma family even sent her to pay off her debts. Can there be any good people who can mix and fight with Ma Chunsheng?

Coupled with years of oppression and resentment, Aunt Miao, who was submissive, broke out.

In a fit of anger, she just kept doing it, killing the bastard Ma Chunsheng directly, explaining to everyone what it means to 'don't mess with women'.

This incident was so turbulent at the time that even the county magistrate was alarmed.

But in the end, what made people stunned was that although everyone guessed that it was Aunt Miao who killed Ma Chunsheng, the problem was that there was no evidence in the Ma family.

Without evidence, he could not be convicted, and Aunt Miao managed to escape like this.

But afterward, Aunt Miao also knew that she had done too much, the government let her go, and the Ma family would not let her go.

So the night it was over, she packed up and ran away.

"Sister Miao was originally a virtuous one, if it wasn't for the Ma family forcing her too hard, she wouldn't have done that..."

Speaking of Aunt Miao, Huo Jinshui also sighed in his heart.

Huo Chengyi didn't expect Aunt Miao to be so sturdy, which could explain why Aunt Miao wanted to treat Huo Daniu well, she simply borrowed the original owner to help her son.

But since he was thinking about his son, why didn't he come back?

"But didn't the Ma family move? The elder brother is still in the village, why didn't Aunt Miao come back?"

"She was afraid that your elder brother would blame her. In fact, she came to see her uncle on the night when Sister Miao left..."

Huo Jinshui said Here is another sigh.

In fact, when Aunt Miao left, she also thought about taking her son away, but the child was too young at that time, and it was a question whether she could survive alone if she ran outside.

The child is the only grandson of the Ma family, and she thought that the Ma family would definitely take good care of this single seedling after she left.

So I gave up the idea, and when I left, I went to ask Hawking Shui, who had just become Lizheng, to help take care of him.

But she overestimated the unfeeling nature of the Ma family. The old couple of the Ma family spread their grievances against her on their children. They sold their property and went to a distant place to rely on relatives for the elderly.

Huo Jinshui was taken care of by Aunt Miao, so he let Huo Dashan, the second brother from a good family, the parents of the original owner adopt.

When Aunt Miao settled down outside and came back and wanted to pick up her son, she realized what happened to her son.

Huo Dashan has been ridiculed and bullied by children of the same age in the village because of her father and mother's affairs. Her departure was also rumored to be stolen by people in the village, which made Huo Dashan's childhood grow up in the shadows.

Aunt Miao felt guilty and uncomfortable, and didn't have the courage to face her son's grievances, so she quietly lived in the town and used the original owner to secretly help her to inquire about her son's situation.

"Since we've all met face to face now, go back and find out what Dashan said. Xiuzhu has just given birth to a child, so it's better if there is an old one at home..."

Huo Jinshui was a witness to what happened back then, as well as Da Xiao and Aunt Miao. The grown-up playmates of the same age still hope that the two mothers and sons can be reunited.

"Okay, then I'll ask eldest brother to go to town with me to hold a dowry gift in two days, and see what eldest brother thinks."

Huo Chengyi has no objection. There is an old man in the family who has a treasure. Anyway, he has few family members, and Aunt Miao is not Dou's. It doesn't matter if you live in.

Uncle Huo nodded, but he quickly realized another important point in his words, "Do you want to do the dowry yourself?"

The dowry in the village is usually handled by the elders. Huo Chengyi has no parents, and he is planning to ask his mother-in-law to help. of.

In the end, Huo Chengyi came out of nowhere, and of course he laughed happily.

"Of course, things are given to Xiaobai, so naturally I have to do it myself to have sincerity. Besides, Xiaobai is different from ordinary little brothers, and the things I like are not in the usual way. Uncle, you have a generation gap with us, so just Don't let you worry about it, you can help me find a good matchmaker later."

Uncle Huo, who was disliked: The bastard who crosses the river and demolishes the bridge, the generation gap is something of a god...