Chapter 85

Although the child came suddenly, the news was a happy event.

Huo Chengyi really never thought that he would have a child, but at this moment the doctor told him that Xiaobai has his child, and soon in the future there will be a child with blood and flesh surrounding him and calling him Dad.

Thinking about this picture is so beautiful and happy, so happy that he forgot that he was still worried that Xiaobai would leave him because of his strange fear, so he just kept standing there and smirking.

He can now feel the stupidity of Huo Dashan when he was a father back then, but stupid is stupid. Now he is so happy that he really wants to run out and shout a few times to vent his excitement.

Xiaobai was happier than him, and also forgot about the space just now, sitting on the stool and covering his stomach without letting go.

He kept mumbling, "I have a child of Brother Huo, I have a child of my husband...", with a bright and happy smile.

There is no need to have children in love, but children are the crystalline fruit derived from love, and getting them is also something worth looking forward to and happy.

The two green-headed husbands giggled for a long time before they calmed down after hearing the news.

Xiaobai wanted to go back to the village immediately and tell his parents about the happy event.

Don't look at how easy it was when his parents sent him out when he got married, but he was very worried in his heart.

Little brother and children are slow to come, even if there is one, it is easy to give birth to a little brother.

Since ancient times, there have been three kinds of unfilial piety, and there is a saying that no descendant is the greatest. Even if the husband in the family cares and doesn't care, the gossip around him is enough to kill people.

The second room of the Huo family came to Huo Chengyi's place and was the only child again, and there was no way to inherit the incense without a son.

So when they got married, Father Zhou told Xiaobai privately that Huo Chengyi's promise to change his son's surname was nothing, and the promise written by Huo Chengyi was also torn up.

The two couples from the Zhou family looked at a big maha and a strict wife, and they actually understood.

Now that he has a child so soon, Xiaobai is not excited and wants to share the matter with his parents and be happy.

However, it was inconvenient for them to go back in the middle of the night now, and Huo Chengyi would not dare to put Xiaobai into the space and bring him back.

Pregnant people have a lot of taboos, and their physical qualities are different. What if there is too much space? After all, the master of the space is mysterious, and he still can't figure it out.

Besides, there are more than 100 wild wolves locked inside, not to mention how many bacterial parasites will be carried on the wild animals, if the container is not firm and the wolves run out of it, it will be troublesome.

It was too urgent just now, and there is no need to rush back now.

In short, Huo Chengyi doesn't really rely on space, and has always been in the attitude of not using it if he can.

So at this moment, he would rather stay in the town for one night than rush back in the middle of the night.

Moreover, when Xiaobai has a child, he has to prepare a lot of things at home. It is better to wait until tomorrow to go shopping in the town before returning.

But considering that the village was still frightened by wild wolves, Huo Chengyi still spent money to ask the pharmacist of the hospital to help him run a trip and report back to be safe.

The medical center has a room for overnight stays, which is not as comfortable as a home, but the two husbands who are in a good mood don't care.

As for the rest of the annoyance I'll come back to, nothing is more important now than the news that they have a baby.

After tossing around in the middle of the night, the happy event came, and the two quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Huo Chengyi, who was in good spirits at a happy event, got up early and went to buy breakfast before Xiaobai woke up.

Already used to his care and pampering, Xiaobai is not ashamed, happily enjoying his man's feeding.

From time to time, I feed soy milk myself, and my husband and I eat one bite at a time, and the previous things are tacitly forgotten.

The doctor and the apprentice at the medical clinic had goosebumps and numbness, but they didn't affect the two husbands who were immersed in happiness.

After eating breakfast slowly and sweetly, the stalls outside opened their doors one after another.

Now that the Chinese New Year is still lively, there are already many people on the street in the morning, and various shops have also posted red Spring Festival couplets for the occasion, which looks very lively.

In fact, both of them were not quite sure what to prepare for pregnant people at home. If they asked the doctor, they could only prescribe two medicines and give them various precautions.

Most of these things have to be understood by the elders in the family, so the two of them are really shopping, buying what they see, and what they want.

Although their family has to spend money now, but the Chuanchuan shop cleared an account a year ago. After all the money was calculated, and the dividends they had advanced in advance were subtracted, there were still two hundred taels in hand.

Therefore, things that are too expensive cannot be bought now, but some gadgets for eating are not afraid of spending money.

Huo Chengyi bought new jars for boiling medicine, candied snacks, etc., while Xiaobai kept buying good cloth, windmills and drums, obviously prepared for their children in advance.

It's just that it's still a long time before the child has landed. It's obviously too early to prepare now, and it must be put at home to press the box.

However, this question can't affect Xiaobai's mood as a father at all. All the way, he talked about how many small clothes and shoes he wanted to make for their children, how to play with toys, and his face full of smiles and longing.

Huo Chengyi watched him smile happily, but finally let go of the heart that was in his heart.

Xiaobai is excited and looking forward to the future, which proves that what happened in the space last night is not important to Xiaobai at all. In any case, Xiaobai will not leave him, and will live with him.

When he went back, he told Xiaobai everything, and then they were the real family of three.

Huo Chengyi walked around happily all morning, and at noon, Huo Chengyi was still in no hurry to go back, and took Xiaobai to Jiang Fatzi's house.

First, we celebrated New Years along the way, and secondly, Fatty Jiang's husband is also pregnant with a child, and he will have a baby soon. He must have a lot of experience, and he just happened to ask for advice.

In case he didn't go back, he could only count on the elders at home to be busy. He, who is quite a father and a father, was staring and anxious, and he couldn't let him take care of him personally.

Here, Fatty Jiang's husband was very happy to see them coming.

In particular, Fatty Jiang's husband, Su Jiang, was very welcoming to Huo Chengyi, and he had to come out to say hello with a big belly.

His husband only worked with him for a few months this year, but the money he earned was double what his family had in previous years. The most important thing was that the money came clean and safe. He was really grateful and welcomed to Huo Chengyi in his heart.

The two husbands of Fatty Jiang knew that they also had it in their stomachs, and their expressions were surprised and happy.

"Okay, brother Huo, it's only been a few months since we got married. Is there any secret recipe? It's a buddy, so hurry up and study it together, hehe..."

Fatty Jiang patted his shoulder and winked with a pair of 'all of it' Man, you know the 'slutty emoji.

In terms of business, he is not as good as Huo Chengyi, but he is good at talking about these dirty words, and he has been honest with all kinds of people in the town's gangsters and casinos for many years.

Everyone knows that little brother is not easy to conceive. There are very few exceptions, but Huo Chengyi has only been married for a few months and has a husband. Even a man will suspect that he has a secret recipe.

However, Huo Chengyi really can only say that it was a coincidence, and he was very proud to show off, "I'm very talented!" As a

man, he must be proud of this aspect.

Fatty Jiang stared at his smug expression and wanted to give him a shot, but he was still thirsty, so he could only envy and hate himself for not having this talent!

Su Jiang and Xiao Bai sat next to each other and watched speechlessly where the two idiots were comparing this kind of thing.

After laughing, Su Jiang rudely gave his Fatty a kick, holding his stomach and commanding domineeringly, "It's time to cook, the little thing is angry..."

Fatty Jiang's parents have already He was dead, and there were no old people in his family. After his hands were loosened recently, he specially invited an old lady to come back to take care of his husband.

However, the old lady has come home for the New Year these few days. His husband's stomach is already very big, and sometimes it is difficult to walk. Naturally, only the head of the family can handle the housework.

Although most of the men here don't do household chores, there are a few who are considerate, and Fatty Jiang is one of them.

He didn't get angry when his butt was kicked by his husband, he touched his husband's stomach with a smile, and then he rolled up his sleeves and went into the kitchen.

Huo Chengyi looked at Fatty Jiang's behavior and gave him several compliments in his heart.

It has to be said that a large part of the reason why he pulled Fatty Jiang to work together was because of the good quality of Fatty Jiang listening to his husband.

In fact, Fatty Jiang is quite crooked on the inside. Otherwise, he would not have started to help the casino in the first place. He can make such a good connection with the gangsters in the town, how can the black people who are close to the ink be so white.

But as the saying goes, one thing brings down another, Fatty Jiang is a wild horse running wild, and his husband is the rein that ties his temper and leads the way.

As long as there is Sujiang, Fatty is the piece of dead wood that can be carved.

Just like Xiaobai is his goal, Fatty and him are the same kind, so they can cooperate. It is not unreasonable to divide people into groups.

Besides, Fatty Jiang has another advantage, that is, he can eat and cook, and his cooking skills are very good.

Everyone was tired of eating big fish and meat during the Chinese New Year. Fatty made a table of special side dishes to his appetite, and only the four of them ate an empty plate.

After Su Jiang and Xiao Bai finished eating, they sat down by the fire to share their experience of pregnancy.

Huo Chengyi and Fatty Jiang are both wine bugs, and they won't stop until they finish drinking the wine on the table. They also talk about things in the store and news from the town while they eat like this.

Huo Chengyi lived in the village and was not well-informed, and all the bells and whistles in the town were basically passed on by fat people.

Tongniu County is so big, and there is nothing too big in the past few days, except for the rumors of the fruit wine they made, which are almost the same as before.

If I really want to say it, it is probably the Liu family of Liu Ji grocery store.

The Chuanchuan store created by Liu Rongming has lost a lot of money to the Liu family. Let's not talk about the business for the time being, but the incident in Liu Rongming's backyard has caused a lot of trouble in the town during the Chinese New Year.

In fact, the matter is not complicated, it is nothing more than the jealousy of the women in the backyard.

However, the Liu family was afraid that the smoke from the ancestors' graves did not rise well this year. Not to mention that Liu Rongming lost the family's money by doing business, there was a 'blood case' in his backyard.

Liu Jiazheng's wife and concubine had a big New Year's fight until their stomachs slipped.

"...Liu Rongming's wife and mother-in-law can afford it. Now they are making a fuss about leaving Liao Hongyu. It is estimated that the person will be sent back in the past two days."

Fatty Jiang observed Huo Chengyi's expression as he spoke. .

Although this matter has been widely rumored in the town, there is no need to bring it up between them.

But the problem is that Liao Hongyu and the original owner had a entanglement before, and the original owner even owed a huge amount of gambling debts for this woman who was set up by the casino.

Fatty Jiang didn't know that the person sitting in front of him was already Huo Chengyi.

When he heard this, he was a little worried that his buddy's love was over, and the hero was sad about the beauty pass. After all, 'Huo Daniu' used to like the daughter of the Liao family very much.

"...Brother Huo, I told you about this just to give you a sense of the truth. That woman is not a good thing. Don't think too much about it when you meet you later. Brother Bai is the one who lives."

Fatty Jiang has a side in his heart . Looking at the person in the mirror, I was quite worried about him.

"Thank you, brother, I understand."

Huo Chengyi smiled and nodded. It just so happened that he just explained the black pots of the original owner to his Xiaobai, so that Xiaobai would not misunderstand him in the future.