Chapter 83

Rely on!

Huo Chengyi's important brother was so tightly bound that he leaned in his heart three times, sweating profusely on his forehead instantly, the blood boiling just now was all quenched, and he almost couldn't hold back his fist and smashed the bastard who interrupted his good deeds.

Xiaobai was even more frightened by the sudden noise, and the cold wind pouring in at the door made him sneeze again.

But the dog who started it didn't even bother to disturb the buddy's good deeds. The huge body stood in front of the bed and kept barking, "Wang Wang Wang!" There was an urgent

cry for help in the voice.

After calling a certain dog, he also stretched out his paws and put aside the shame-covering quilt on his buddy, relying on his dog identity to feast his eyes on the light.

Huo Chengyi really wanted to go up and kick his dog brother who pretended to be stupid, but now his posture is not allowed, and the difficulty of kicking is too high.

He could only slap a stupid dog's head away, and quickly sat up and pulled the quilt to wrap his little white tightly, so as not to angrily stare at a stupid dog who disturbed his good deeds and grit his teeth.

"Big brother, didn't you see your brother doing business? You were struck by lightning! If you don't give a reasonable explanation, don't blame your brother for turning you into a eunuch dog!"

There is no man in the world He still has a good temper when he is interrupted at such a time. Now Huo Chengyi really wants to throw the stupid dog in front of him into the pot to make soup. He almost became a eunuch just now!

"Wang ~ woo ~"

Wang Wu, the champion who was murdered, expressed his grievance. He was bullied outside, and his brothers even murdered him when he came home. It felt desolate.

Xiaobai couldn't understand what it was wooing, only felt that the voice of his brother Huo's champion brother was particularly aggrieved.

But Huo Chengyi has been on the edge of life and death with a certain dog for many years. Although the language is not clear, his emotions are sensitive, and it is easy to sense what the other party is potentially trying to express.

Moreover, the champion was raised by him with spiritual spring water. His IQ is mutated and anthropomorphic. He is usually very obedient. If he disturbs him at this time, and then listens to this terribly wronged voice, this stupid dog of his family must have happened. whats the matter.

"What the hell happened, hurry up and say."

Huo Chengyi urged impatiently, but he was very worried. His brother had known champions for many years.

"Wangwangwang, woo..."

When he mentioned his own affairs, the champion then screamed twice again with Wangwangwangwu's grievance, and then began to use body movements to tell what happened to him.

I saw a certain dog first yawned on the ground with a 'boring' expression, and made a running and hunting gesture, and then it looked like it had found a treasure with its eyes shining and its tongue sticking out.

Then it was like playing again, barking happily and wagging its tail, but a certain dog changed its attitude after two strokes, and made a few movements that seemed to imitate some animal, and showed a vivid expression of grinning like a battle.

When the battle expression is over, a certain dog's movements are very anthropomorphic to do a certain river crab movement. In the end, it seems to be a running action to escape...

Xiaobai, who does not understand dog language at all, is wrapped in the quilt and looks on his face. Confused, "Brother Huo, what is the champion talking about?" Huo

Chengyi, who had a tacit understanding with a certain dog, roared with fright and blue veins.

"This bastard is stronger than a wolf!"

Hastily!

He was talking about why the champion kept running outside recently, and when he asked what the situation was, he gave him a pout, and he looked like he had a bad temper when he came to menopause.

As a result, where did this dog guy come to menopause, it was clearly that the estrus period came late.

But come on here, his champion is so old and has not had a bitch, thinking about the age of an old dog and still a virgin is really pitiful.

But the problem is that this stupid dog is good, which dog is not good, but a male wolf! Especially the head wolf of the wolf pack!

More importantly, no matter how the champion is personified, he is still a beast in his bones, with the nature of a beast.

In line with the natural law that the strongest in the beast world are respected, if you fail to please others, you will directly fight with your paws, and if you win, you will eat them, and mark it with the smell of the four characters of 'champion's daughter-in-law'.

In the end, who knew that the wolf who was tragically tragic by a certain stupid dog was not only a male, but also the leader of the pack.

So, the alpha wolf who was wiped clean couldn't figure it out, so he turned around and greeted his subordinates to come back for revenge. And a

certain stupid dog is weak and weak, and he is afraid that he will actually hurt his daughter-in-law and his wife's family, so he can only come back to his brother for help

...

After finishing the description, Wang Wu, who was especially aggrieved, said twice, saying that things can't be blamed on him.

It also wanted to abduct a daughter-in-law and go home happily like its own brother. The smell of the wolf was so good, and race and gender were not barriers between them at all.

Originally, it went very smoothly. Relying on his brother's spiritual spring water, he managed to infiltrate the wolf pack and get close to the 'wolf beauty' he longed for, and he also slept beautifully in the wolf's den for a few nights.

Thinking that the champion has been like a jade for many years, and now that Meilang is in his arms, he is still squeezing it. Although it is purely because the beautiful wolf is cold, it also makes the dog's heart thump.

As a result, it failed to control its beast blood boiling and ate others.

It may be that his technique was not very good the first time, and he did not serve his wife comfortably. Now his wife is chasing him to kill...

A dog lying on the ground means a tragedy for a dog.

Huo Chengyi staring at his own stupid dog is a headache, this stupid dog is too embarrassed to be tragic.

The alpha wolf, the alpha wolf, that is the alpha wolf who commands the pack of wolves. The brothers really don't want to be wooed. It's amazing!

"Ow..."

At the same time, there was a roar of wolves in the dark night.

Yes, everyone is chasing them to the village.

"Wang woo...", a dog continued to whine to express grievance.

The daughter-in-law is not afraid, but the daughter-in-law's family is too strong, and the dog who singled out the pack of wolves is very Alexander.

Huo Chengyi took a deep breath, and it took a lot of effort to hold back the thought of stewing the stupid dog in front of him.

"Xiao Bai, this bastard made a big mistake. I'll go out. You wake up the elder brother and the villagers, and ask everyone to take their weapons and hide in the ancestral hall. The wolves will go down the mountain."

Quickly explained that Xiaobai was at home . Staying and letting the villagers hide, he put on his clothes and went out immediately.

The champion's IQ, Huo Chengyi, is definitely not afraid of hurting people, but he can't guarantee how much humanity the pack of wolves provoked by this bastard has.

What's more, when the animals on the mountain are hungry in winter, if this group of hungry wolves are really allowed to enter the village, the consequences may be unimaginable.

"Go back and clean you up!"

Huo Chengyi kicked a dog's butt angrily and helplessly, and then ran and took the equipment from the space.

To deal with the wolves, he was completely courting death with his bare hands.

But the TNND head wolf is still his brother-in-law and his wife, which means that he can't deal with these wild wolves. Everyone is 'relatives', and his family's championship will be a tragedy for a lifetime!

Uncle Huo of the neighborhood committee, who even had to worry about the marriage of his dog brother, was completely armed with a broken heart, and went to fight the wolves with a sedative gun.

the other side.

Xiaobai, who didn't understand what the two were shopping around for, heard him say that the wolves were going down the mountain, and when he saw him going out alone, he thought he was going to be a hero to kill wolves to protect everyone, and he was worried to death.

When he came back to his senses and wanted to shout, Huo Chengyi had already put on his clothes and left the gate of the yard.

"Brother Huo!"

Xiaobai was so anxious after shouting twice that he didn't stop anyone.

He knows that Brother Huo fights very hard, and his fists and kicks are better than his grandfather's, but wolves are different from people. Wild wolves are already fierce, and now they are dealing with wolves. How can Brother Huo handle it alone?

Brother Huo promised to be a man for his whole life, so what kind of hero is he going to be now?

Xiaobai, who was so anxious that he was about to cry, had no choice but to put on his clothes quickly, ran to knock on Huo Dashan's door, and explained the matter of waking up the villagers. chased out.

It's just that it's getting late at the moment, and it's so dark outside that you can't see your fingers, so you can only move forward slowly by the weak torch.

On the other hand, Huo Chengyi didn't have such trouble.

He already has strong night vision ability, and with the assistance of modern night vision goggles, it is not a problem to walk at night.

The alpha wolf is chasing the champion, and they don't need to go to the wolves at all. The alpha wolf will naturally come over by smell.

So after running out of the village, Huo Chengyi directly found a big tree that was convenient for offense and defense, and climbed up with the champion.

It is definitely not possible to fight recklessly. He is going to catch the wolves first, and then let the dog who is the culprit communicate by himself.

He wanted to go up and talk a few words to negotiate, but he couldn't understand the language of the species.

Just as he expected, the wolf ran after the scent of the champion. As soon as they climbed the tree here, the wolves chased over there.

With the help of night vision goggles, Huo Chengyi couldn't help hissing while staring at the number of wolves below.

Good guy, there are at least hundreds of them, and he can overwhelm the head wolf who manages such a large group of wolves. His champion brother is awesome!

"Ouch!!!"

Under the tree, a sturdy male wolf that was half the size of an ordinary wild wolf, but a little smaller than the champion was roaring at them with green eyes and a slightly hoarse voice.

You don't need to guess, just listening to the anger in the wolf's bark, and looking at the awkward posture of the male wolf's hind legs, this is probably the tragic head wolf... A

stupid dog is not too excited about it . Please continue to respond to the dog bark and flick the tail.

"Wang Wang~" Daughter-in-law~

"Ouch!" Bastard!

The tragic head wolf's green eyes seemed to turn into red eyes when he was stimulated, and he greeted his younger brothers to come up and pile up together, as if he was about to jump up to catch a certain dog for revenge.

Obviously, the IQ of this wolf is not low.

Seeing that the wolves below were trying to find a way to jump up the tree to attack, Huo Chengyi had no choice.

He could only slap the dog next to him, who was still barking excitedly, again fiercely, then resigned himself to the sedative gun, and entered a state of combat to start shooting one by one.

Although there are many wolves under the tree, his marksmanship has also been trained through hundreds of battles. The wolves will not move around under the command of the alpha wolf, and they are as easy to hit as a standing target.

But after a while, the wolves that were still alive and kicking just now lay on the ground and passed out.

Even the strong alpha wolf was no exception, and fell to the ground with an unwilling cry.

But Huo Chengyi didn't dare to be careless, there must be differences between different species in the world, and he couldn't guarantee how long the effect of anesthesia would last.

Moreover, with such a large group of wolves, he dared not let go of the first wolf if he caught it. The wolves who came down the mountain smelled the smell of meat in the village and could not go back if they were not full.

So when all the wolves fell to the ground, he immediately got down from the tree.

He quickly vacated two containers from the space, put all the unconscious wolves in it, and then opened the air outlet before placing it in the space and temporarily shutting it up.

By the way, the champion who had been barking excitedly beside him was also thrown into the space, and the stupid dog negotiated on his own.

After doing all this, Huo Chengyi let out a long sigh, clapped his hands and prepared to unload his equipment and go home.

As a result, the next moment, a familiar voice made his body froze.

"Big Brother Huo..."

Xiaobai, who arrived at some unknown time, was standing behind with a torch, staring at him blankly.