Chapter 101

It's not difficult to find clay. With Hezhuang, a dry riverbed to guide the way, they just need to follow the surroundings.

So Huo Chengyi didn't choose too many people who entered the mountain this time, and 20 people were divided into four teams to find them.

And they are all mountain people who are familiar with the terrain in the mountains, so it is easier to find them.

But for the sake of safety, Huo Chengyi still released the champion and the alpha wolf in the space, and consulted with the alpha wolf with spiritual spring water to invite a few 'helpers' wild wolves to go along the same road, so as to avoid and avoid the hungry beasts in winter.

The Alpha Wolf's IQ is very high, no worse than the champion who was raised by him with the spiritual spring.

Although it seems that he still fights with his champion with wolf claws all day long, he is not serious, and he knows the benefits of his spiritual spring water, so it is not difficult to do.

After leaving for a while with a few bamboo tubes in his mouth, the alpha wolf brought back dozens of sturdy wild wolves, which shocked, scared and excited a group of mountain people.

This is a wolf, a wild wolf that wants to attack people, and their Huo Dong family can even ask the wild wolf to help, it's amazing!

For a time, all the mountain people looked at him with a little more respect from the previous respect.

In ancient times when there was no scientific basis to explain, if there was any strangeness, everyone would attribute it to ghosts and gods.

Huo Chengyi was actually able to 'psychic' with beasts. Everyone thought that he was not an immortal but also a bit like a magician.

He couldn't explain this to everyone, he could only act like an unfathomable worldly expert and keep pretending.

When everything is ready, everyone will immediately carry their bags and split up.

In addition, I have to mention that Abu and Zheng Tianjun also joined in this time.

Abu is a little brother, his physique is not as good as a man, and it is inconvenient to be an unmarried little brother. Huo Chengyi didn't plan to let him come.

But Bu Jianlin was very supportive, saying that his younger brother had a keen talent for finding things in the mountains, and he would definitely help a lot.

In addition, Abu was bored for many days because of Zheng Tianjun's affairs, and Huo Chengyi couldn't refuse, so he could only take it with him.

And Zheng Tianjun and Huo Chengyi were originally not allowed to take them. The eldest of the Zheng family is married and has a second child. The family is busy with marriage and needs manpower.

However, Zheng Tianjun had to follow him in life and death, and he had to be in the same team with Abu when grouping.

After Xiaobai's solution, Abu is no longer so sad, and the truth about He Zhuang's marriage is revealed, so he naturally thinks about it.

But it's one thing to think about it, and it's another thing to forgive. How can people not be angry when they encounter such an idiot as Zheng Tianjun.

So the atmosphere between the two is very stalemate, with lightning and sparks attached.

Zheng Tianjun wants to be with Abu, and Abu is not with him, but Zheng Tianjun is a super low emotional intelligence, and he is so stupid in front of the person he likes that he can't make a fart.

No matter what Abu's attitude is, this guy is a sullen, sullen guy who can only help with things, but he won't say a word to please him. He's stupid enough.

Not to mention that Abu was angry, even Huo Chengyi wanted to kick this guy.

With such a low EQ, how did this idiot grow up!

In fact, Zheng Tianjun was also very tragic in his heart.

It's not that he didn't want to imitate Abu with a couple of sweet words, but that his IQ and EQ all dropped to zero when he came to Abu, and his mouth, which was not easy to use, was even more stupid.

If Abu smiled at him again, he would definitely stand in the same place and be stupid.

Huo Chengyi simply bowed to Zheng Tianjun's emotional intelligence.

I had no choice but to arrange the two of them in his group to watch in person, or else go to another group and the two of them would get into trouble halfway through.

But fortunately, both of them knew that this time they were going out for business. Except for the awkwardness when they started grouping, the rest of the time, apart from not talking, they got along fairly peacefully.

As Bu Jianlin said, Abu was also very sensitive to things in the mountains because he grew up in the mountains.

Along the way, under the investigation of Abu, they harvested a lot of medicinal materials such as ginseng and ganoderma before finding the clay.

It made Huo Chengyi look at it differently, and he really couldn't underestimate the woman and the little brother.

And Abu's personality is very similar to his Xiaobai, both of which are cheerful and lively.

Although Zheng Tianjun's incident has made Abu sad for many days, once the misunderstanding is solved, the teenager will recover easily.

People with this kind of character are actually very good, they seem to be weak and strong-minded, and they have a special sunshine charm.

So it was very easy and enjoyable for them to travel as a team.

Except for Zheng Tianjun, no matter how he followed behind Abu, Abu was still angry at him for ignoring him.

Zheng Tianjun was sad and wanted to please others, but he didn't know how to do it. Every day, his expression was a life without love, and his sad look made everyone get goosebumps.

Huo Chengyi was helpless and could only say something to comfort him.

"Brother, if you really like Abu and want to chase people back, you should try your best to raise your emotional intelligence. If you don't say it's a fool, I tell you, if you continue to be so stupid, you will wait and see Abu. Marry someone else ... " "Brother

Niu, I, I want to marry him..."

Zheng Tianjun became anxious and stammered when he heard that Abu wanted to marry someone else.

Huo Chengyi saw that he was sincerely lighting candles for him, but he couldn't help more, so he could only give some suggestions.

"Zheng Tianjun, listen to me, although the He family is scheming and slandering you this time, but you are also responsible for doing things too carelessly."

"Although you are thinking about everything for Abu, you are hiding something from him. , I think it's for his own good, and I don't want to delay his happiness, but have you ever thought that the happiness Abu wants most is you."

"Abu has the right to choose, his life is his own, and no one is needed. Arrangement for him, whether it is bitter or sweet, is his own pleasure."

"If you still want to chase someone back, try to change for him. What Abu wants is to share weal and woe with the person who loves him for a lifetime, not to be alone. Considering..."

Zheng Tianjun likes Abu, but because he likes it so much, he will think about his lover first no matter what he does.

This is the mentality that countless people in the world cannot avoid, but it is often the same that creates many tragedies.

But life is a free individual, and everyone has the right to choose.

You think it's bitter, but how do you know that others don't think it's sweet?

Everything that needs to be said has been said, whether or not Zheng Tianjun can marry his daughter-in-law and go home depends on what Zheng Tianjun does himself.

Huo Chengyi was also inconvenient to talk to Abu, so he could only try his best to create a chance for the two to get along alone on the road. Whether they succeeded or not depended on their fate.

After listening to Zheng Tianjun, he reflected on the whole night.

Although I don't know how much I have realized, but when I face Abu the next day, I finally won't be so nervous that I can't speak, even if I stutter, I know that I should speak out and stop being a stupid bear.

When he was resting, he also knew that he would come to Huo Chengyi to ask for advice on how to coax his daughter-in-law and try his best to change himself.

However, Zheng Tianjun's emotional intelligence really needs to be improved, and the basic power of the tricks learned from Huo Chengyi is halved.

Although Abu is simple-minded, he is very flexible, and often a few words can make this guy who is courting and ingratiating to fail.

So not only did he not please others, but he also made a lot of jokes.

When Abu pointed his head angrily and called him "stupid", this guy seemed to be praising him a little bit.

When others laugh, they are giggling, but Zheng Tianjun's black laugh is so stupid!

Huo Chengyi's eyelids twitched from the side.

I'm glad that this guy is only like this in front of Abu, and his IQ is normal to outsiders on weekdays.

Therefore, radishes and vegetables each have their own love, and stupid people have their blessings. What Abu likes is Zheng Tianjun's stupidity towards himself.

The two tossed for a few days, watching Zheng Tianjun try so hard to change for himself, Abu's heart eased a little.

Although he didn't express his forgiveness, he acquiesced in the behavior of Zheng Tianjun's follow-up, which seemed to be a bit of a mind to be seen.

This time, Huo Chengyi and others stayed in the mountain for a total of 13 days.

Wandering along the dry river of Hezhuang, they successfully found another clay place, which should be the riverbed of a river with Hezhuang.

Not only that, but the other three groups who went out separately also found a hot spring group.

The location is on the back mountain behind Huangxi Village, not far from the small hot spring cave that Huo Chengyi discovered.

This made Huo Chengyi very happy.

Hot springs are a good thing. At the beginning, he had the intention of looking for a hot spring group, but he had been busy and had no time. He didn't expect to come out and do things together this time.

In the eyes of the mountain people and villagers, these hot springs are not very useful except for their own bubbles, and they are not rare at all.

But in fact, there were a lot of resources in ancient times.

But these hot springs are different when they fall into Huo Chengyi's hands. As long as they are used properly, these are a cornucopia!

In addition, Huo Chengyi also discovered a very secret Tiankeng.

The area of ​​the tiankeng is about the size of a football field. It is surrounded by cliffs and there is no way out. Looking down from the cliff, you can only see the abyss.

But in fact, the bottom of the pit is flat, the land is fertile, and the birds and flowers are fragrant.

If it wasn't for Huo Chengyi's extraordinary vision, he would not have been able to find this isolated valley when he looked down from the cliff.

If it can be used, this valley hidden under the abyss of the cliff is definitely a good secret base.

In an instant, Huo Chengyi had a lot of thoughts in his mind, and he couldn't help being excited.

This time, he didn't go into the mountain in vain. After returning, he must find a way to get this mountain.

At that time, many of his concerns will be resolved.