Chapter 68

Huo Chengyi's Datong shop was just ready, and on the third day after Zhou Dahua entered the mountain, he returned with a team of mountain people with big bags and small bags looking forward to it.

He has no objection to the living mountain people who build houses. Even if he does not pay wages, the mountain people are basically willing as long as everyone can spend the winter in the village.

It's really hard to live in the mountains in winter. Anyway, they have nothing to do in winter. Now Huo Chengyi asks them to repair the house.

After Zhou Dahua finished talking, the mountain people didn't even discuss it. Everyone nodded immediately, and then quickly packed up and went down the mountain.

Huo Chengyi didn't expect the mountain people to come so quickly, but fortunately, Uncle Huo moved quickly, he had already greeted the village, and there was no conflict.

But it doesn't matter if it comes quickly, the last thing he can't delay now is time.

When the mountain people's accommodation problem was settled on the same day, Huo Chengyi invited Abu Daddy, who Xiaobai talked about, and the people who could repair houses among the mountain people to discuss the specific construction of the factory.

He can't repair the house, but he can draw the general structure and layout of the factory building.

Abu's name is Bu Jianlin. As Xiaobai said, the other party is indeed a professional in construction.

He gave the layout map to the other party, and then explained the requirements for the construction of the factory to the other party, and the other party would be clear, and he could also improve the details based on the actual situation of the world.

In addition, the chat room also looks like a literate person, as expected of a craftsman who participated in the construction of the royal palace.

Huo Chengyi was very satisfied, but he didn't expect that he also picked up a leak and came back after catching such a person.

As for Bu Jianlin and others' previous 'tofu dregs engineering mistakes', he actually didn't have that much scruples, when no one made a mistake.

In fact, from his point of view, Bu Jianlin is not such a careless person. How complicated things are in the corners of Kyoto, they should not think too much about them.

Since there are such professional craftsmen in the factory and house, he doesn't have to worry about it.

After buying all the bricks and tile materials, I finally went to the county government office and invited two messengers to come over to help appease the villagers, and the matter of going to the border was immediately put on the agenda.

Because with Xiaobai, the luggage can't be as simple as a person.

He can endure hardship himself, but he can't bear his wife to be with him. In modern times, his grandfather often tells him that it hurts to marry his wife, and pampering his wife is a glorious tradition of their Huo family!

The border is not particularly far from Tongniu County, and the carriage only takes ten days, and it only takes three or four days by boat.

In ancient times, when traffic was not easy, this distance was really close. It was almost half a month before the snowfall and winter, and they were leaving just in time to catch up with the last fleet of ships from the pier.

After packing the dry food and clothing for eating and drinking on the road, as well as the ready-made fermented bean curd and tempeh sauce, Huo Chengyi and Xiaobai set off with heavy packages on their backs.

He is not going to talk about space matters for the time being. After all, space and the things in space are too unbelievable for this world.

Xiaobai is not stupid, and he has doubts about the difference between him and Huo Daniu. It is not very credible to pick up a baby and meet an immortal. It is not difficult to guess that he is not Huo Daniu at all.

If it is too much to explain, it will take time to accept it. He intends to let people slowly accept some modern ideas first, and then let it take its course.

The two of them were on a four-story medium-sized cargo ship, not too big or too small, and the boat was smooth.

The most important thing for Huo Chengyi to take this boat is that the boat can cook with fire. It is very painful and tiring to eat cold and dry food for three or four days.

The big merchant ship couldn't afford to sit on it, but he was still willing to spend some money on it. No matter how tight his money was, he couldn't save it.

Therefore, they also want the uppermost floor of the ship's housing. The room is spacious and bright, unlike the lower floors, which are so cramped that they can't even light candles, which are damp and damp.

However, even with such thoughtful preparations, Xiaobai was inevitably uncomfortable the first time he traveled by boat, and the next day he began to get seasick.

Huo Chengyi is also in a bit of a condition. He is not seasick himself, but the original owner has never been on a big boat before, so his body is a little uncomfortable.

However, his physical fitness is relatively good, so he will be fine in half a day.

On the contrary, the little brother's body was naturally worse than that of a real man. The next morning, Xiaobai lay on the bed and couldn't get out of it, his face was so pale that it made people feel distressed.

Huo Chengyi really regretted not putting people in the space. He was really annoyed when he traveled far in ancient times, it was not like taking a plane in modern times.

There is no seasickness medicine in his space, so he can only try it with some spiritual spring water.

Don't say that although his spiritual spring water can't revive the dead to treat terminal illnesses, it is like a panacea for other minor injuries and minor problems, and the effect is quite good.

Xiaobai drank the spiritual spring water in the morning, and his spirits improved in the afternoon, and then he began to think about the promotion of their fermented bean curd, fermented soybean sauce and other products with great interest.

The word "promotion" was naturally instilled by Huo Chengyi. Since he planned to bring Xiaobai out in the future, he would tell people all kinds of sermons when he had nothing to do.

Xiaobai has a strong ability to read and understand words, but because he didn't go to a private school seriously, he was not brainwashed by those teachers. On the contrary, it was easier to accept the modern things he instilled, and he learned very quickly.

Moreover, Xiaobai has always been very interested in making money.

So on the evening of the second day on the ship, a boxy cart was placed on the deck of the ship, pushing a banner with a 'Huoji Seasoning' hanging on it.

This is the tasting promotion that Huo Chengyi told him. He originally planned to go to the border to attract big customers.

As a result, Xiaobai believed that no matter how small the mosquito's legs were, he had nothing to do on the boat anyway, so he pushed their tasting cart on the deck in a hurry.

The cart is specially made to imitate the style of a modern roadside snack cart. It has a stove and can be fired wherever you go, and it is easy to move.

Since his daughter-in-law was so interested in thinking about the family's business, and there were merchants traveling from south to north on the boat, Huo Chengyi also worked with his daughter-in-law to save face.

One of the two beat the gong, and the other was in charge of cooking on the spot.

As soon as the sound of gongs and drums and the smell of cooking came out, most of the people on the boat ran to the deck and circled around, smelling the fragrance with great interest.

"This little man, what are you doing?"

The days of sailing are not only boring, but also suffer from eating and drinking. The people on this neutral cargo ship like them are basically small businessmen who work hard.

Small businessmen have no capital, so they rely on bringing goods with ships to earn the difference in the price of goods between the north and the south.

If you want to go to the galley to open a fire, you need to pay separately. Everyone is reluctant. For short trips like this, they basically rely on dry food for three or four days, and their mouths are long gone.

Now I suddenly smell the pungent spicy smell, which makes my mouth water.

"Xiang, it's really fragrant, did you see what they added just now? It's not dark, how come the green vegetables are so fragrant when they are fried?

" It's not the same, it doesn't taste as strong as chili, but it's more fragrant..."

"Ehhh, he's making fried rice, what did he pour? It's like ink, why did he get it into the rice? , it smells quite fragrant..."

As the aroma of the cooking became stronger, not only the people on the deck, but also the boat passengers hiding in the room were attracted.

People take food as their heaven, and no one can resist the temptation of food, especially when everyone is tired from the day and night on the boat.

There is also a group of foodies who have the cheek to express that they want to eat the silver.

Xiaobai didn't expect the effect to be so good, and he shocked everyone on the boat at once.

He was a little nervous when facing so many people for the first time. He was going to solicit business like they did when they opened a chuanchuan stall, but he instantly became a little frightened. He quickly looked to Huo Chengyi for help. He was afraid that he would not be able to handle so many people.

"It doesn't matter, you can say whatever you want, just practice."

This is the opportunity to train his Xiaobai, and Huo Chengyi naturally can't waste it. Instead of showing up, he encourages his wife to cheer up. Exercise is good.

If he didn't come out, Xiaobai had to bite the bullet.

Compared with other countries, Zhao State's restrictions on little brothers and girls are more open, and it does not restrict little brothers and girls to stay at home, but the concept from ancient times has been shown less.

So it wasn't too strange for the people on the boat to speak to one of his younger brothers, but they waited eagerly for him to say, and now everyone is drooling with curiosity about the fragrance they made.

Xiaobai stammered a few words at the beginning, looked at Huo Chengyi's constantly encouraging eyes, and thought that it was his own business that had done a good job and made money, and he soon entered the state.

"...Our family specializes in the seasoning business, which is very different from general cooking spices. We usually only bring salt when we go out, but our seasonings are made from a mixture of various spices. , you can add a little salt to the cooking and other flavors."

"Like this fermented bean curd and tempeh, in addition to cooking, you can also mix rice with steamed buns alone. If it is sealed well, it will keep for a long time. Brothers, it is best to take it with you, you don't need to eat it. Eating pickles can change the taste..."

"If you are interested, you can come and try it for free. We Huo Ji Seasoning will open a store in Tongniu Town Wharf next year, and there will be other new products at that time. Brothers like it next time. You can come and have a look when you come to Tongniu Town."

Zhou Weibai gave out business cards to the people on the boat while introducing, and attached a product sample by the way.

On Huo Chengyi's side, he used a small square box folded with oiled paper. Like a modern supermarket, he distributed the stir-fried green vegetables with fermented black bean sauce, the minced pork fried with bean paste, and the fried rice with soy sauce to the people on the boat to try.

They don't need these people to have to place an order now, but they want everyone to know what they have at home.

Although Jiuxiang is not afraid of deep alleys, but if you want to have a good business without advertising, you must work hard.

So in addition to tasting, they also specially made business cards and product samples to give away, just to promote the reputation of things before opening the store.

There is no phone number on the business card, but there is their shop contact address, and he has already asked Fatty Jiang to contact the shop.

Unlike most of the common people in the villages and towns, these merchants only like to take advantage. The merchants rely on their vision and discovering business opportunities to make money. Let these people try and give them samples of their products.

Moreover, it was these businessmen who relied on these businessmen to spread the news in the four directions of the ancient times. These people were their best 'salesmen', helping them to advertise for free and give them some gifts.

There's no such thing as the most basic of modern business sales pitches.

The merchants on the ship tasted the fragrant meals, holding business cards with contact addresses and samples to take home.

At the same time, I also admire this 'Huoji Seasoning' a little bit, not to mention that after such a whole process in the mood of watching the excitement, everyone wants to buy it now.

If the samples given by Huo Ji are not broken after taking them home, it proves that the boss is right, it is delicious and can be stored for a long time.

In this way, they can not only buy and eat on the road, but also bring the goods back to sell, which is a full business opportunity!

So after the tasting, the little people on the boat began to visit the two in succession in the next few days to inquire about the specific situation of their 'Huoji Seasoning' products.

Huo Chengyi refused to come, because there were too many people, so he couldn't explain it to everyone one by one.

So he simply set up an 'explanation class' on the deck, explaining and selling his own products in detail to everyone every day, stunned a group of people sitting on the deck listening to the lecture, and kept clapping their hands and applauding.

Those who know know that he is promoting his family's products, but people who don't know this scene think he is doing pyramid schemes...