Chapter 61

Huo Chengyi's attitude has been very clear. After Huo Jinshui thought about it carefully, he also felt that this was the truth. Now all the people who are rejected are the clan elders who are close relatives, and they will definitely stand on Huo Changqing's side when it comes to things. Because the eldest nephew helped solve a soybean problem, it changed.

Once the matter is over, when the patriarch and clan elders will settle their accounts with the Huo family in the future, these will be the main force who will bite them.

When Huo Jinshui thought about his experience in the past for so many years, his eldest nephew was right. Every time something happened in the village, the villagers really used him as a shield.

Thinking of this, Hawking stabilized after returning home.

When a group of villagers who had been left behind came to look for him again, he shook his head with a bitter face and said that he had no choice. By the way, he told everyone what Huo Chengyi had instructed.

"You all know Daniel's stinky temper. It's useless for my uncle to talk when you are stubborn..."

"Then, what about our soybeans, Huo Jinshui, you are our lizheng and you have to help us find a way. "I

didn't get the desired result, and the villagers' temper of 'you have to manage if you are a lizheng' has come again. Anyway, they have to sell the soybeans no matter what.

Hearing this, Huo Jinshui, who was only a little resentful in his heart, immediately understood what Huo Chengyi said to him more deeply. He must have an attitude of begging for help, just because he is Lizheng, so it's a matter of course?

Hawkingshui's expression was not very good, and his face turned up.

"Okay, it's his own idea for Daniel to buy soybeans. It's not a must for our village. Is it possible that I force Daniel to buy it? Daniel has already made it so clear, he is such a tough temper, what can I do? Method?"

"But Lizheng, there are still a group of young and old waiting to be raised at home. How can I live next year if the soybeans can't be sold..." Everyone was crying and grimacing.

"Enough, don't cry with me. I didn't say that when I bought soybeans, I didn't see you crying and couldn't live? If you have time to cry with me, you might as well think of other ways. My eldest nephew is a Stubborn temper, think about the feud between the patriarch and the big ox, can it be solved with such a word..."

Of course not, the patriarch and the patriarch are ignored, at most it is relying on the old to sell the old and oppress others.

That Liao family made Huo Daniu lose face and dignity as a man, not to mention the Chen family, that was his husband's 'ex-engagement partner', and the Zhou family suffered a lot of grievances at the beginning, even a man could not see it pleasing to the eye.

These are all hatreds of old age and death, and if they were Huo Daniu, they would be unwelcome.

But the problem is... it's not the people he offended, they're the ones who bring disaster to Chiyu!

Huo Jinshui also made it clear that he couldn't control it, and Huo Chengyi was indeed not obliged to buy soybeans from every household in the village, so everyone could only go back with a sad face.

But seeing that other families were happily preparing to sell soybeans to make money, only the family was left behind.

As the husbands and wives who are in charge of the household expenses, they are the first to be unable to sit still.

"No, you have to talk to your uncle about the matter of being in charge of the family. Why would he want us to bear the blame for him when he offended Huo Daniu? If the soybeans can't be sold, what will the family do next year?"

"But how do you say that ? Could it be that Uncle Ran went to apologize to Huo Daniu, I can call Uncle, so I'm not waiting to be beaten..."

"That's why they didn't do it first. They offended people and they didn't have anything to do, but let's take a look at the money in our hands, don't say New Year, this year's New Year will have to worry about it, the adults will endure it, what about the children? Do it, woo woo..."

Life was already poor enough, and now I'm still hungry, at this time, I only think about how the husbands and wives at home can take care of other face rules.

Besides, it wasn't them who caused the trouble. Now the people who caused the trouble were delicious and delicious, and they came to suffer for others, how could it make sense.

Similar words rang out in various houses within a few days. At first, the men were still embarrassed and sighed, and later began to be affected by the atmosphere, and their resentment became more and more intense.

When a group of husbands and wives ran to Huo Changqing's house for a few days without finding a solution, but every time they bumped into the rice stew and meat on the table, it was completely unbalanced.

"...The head of the family, you can see for yourself. Uncle, they eat delicious and spicy food every day, what about us? In a good harvest year, we still need wild vegetables and noodles. It's obviously their fault, and they don't care about us when they live a good life... "

Actually, it's not that Huo Changqing's family deliberately eats and drinks spicy food, but the patriarch, the Liao family, the Chen family and other families are relatively wealthy in the village, and rice and meat are common at the dinner table.

Everyone in this village knows that they usually feel nothing, but at this moment, everyone is extremely unbalanced in an instant, and the grievances that have accumulated for several days have finally erupted. Almost on the same day, the elders of the Huo

Changqing clan welcomed a large number of their own relatives and friends. They stood in the yard one by one, whatever they wanted to say.

, or buy everyone's soybeans back!

The conditions are simple to say, but it is difficult to do. It was only after the confrontation with Huo Chengyi that he lost. How could Huo Changqing and others dare to join up now and ask them to intercede.

It's even more impossible to buy everyone's soybeans. This year, every household has a bumper harvest of soybeans. The family has a quantity of one or two thousand kilograms. How much does it cost? Besides, it's useless if they bought soybeans.

So after a lot of noise, there is still no result.

Huo Changqing clan elders coaxed a group of disgraced relatives and friends back by virtue of their identity. People like the Liao family, Chen family and Huo Laosan could only avoid it without rushing. They hid in the house and did not come out. is gold.

Oppression and avoidance will not solve the problem, and this approach will only irritate the villagers even more.

It was because of these people that things started, but in the end, they had to suffer for others. The culprit was still this attitude, and everyone couldn't swallow it.

Ming didn't dare to do anything, but after dark, his revenge heart began to stir.

Some people with more extreme personalities simply don't do the second thing. They either go to Huo Changqing and others to throw stones outside the yard in the middle of the night, or they quietly follow people blindfolded and drag them to the grass to beat them!

To use Huo Chengyi's words: If you make Lao Tzu unhappy, I will make you hurt even more...

After being beaten up by someone covering his head for two days, Huo Changqing and others were so angry that they gritted their teeth.

But due to the large number of participants and the neat ways of revenge, they couldn't find anyone who was behind the scenes.

When I went to the village during the day to ask questions, the villagers either closed their doors or rolled their eyes in schadenfreude, and almost didn't make a few old clan elders die of anger. The doctors in the town's medical clinic had to go to the village three times a day, morning, noon and night.

When Huo Jinshui saw Huo Changqing and others with a bruised nose and a swollen face, he couldn't hold back and laughed on the spot.

Then I just felt a gust of air rushing through the meridians from the limbs, and finally spewed out from the top of the head so refreshed, the years of suffocation finally dissipated, and these old things were also cleaned up when it was not easy.

Dedede, with his eldest nephew, the 'good days' of these clan elders are still to come.

The villagers didn't know that Hawkingshui was happy, and after secretly cleaning up the grievances of several families, the soybean matter continued to worry.

If the soybeans in the whole village can't be sold, they will scream bitterly at most twice, and they won't be so anxious, but there is no harm without comparison, and it will be unbalanced when there is comparison.

There was nothing left or right. In the end, everyone could only ask for Hawking water. Anyway, they didn't dare to go directly to Huo Chengyi.

Not only did I bring a gift this time, but my attitude was also much better.

After being cold for several days, everyone performed very well. Hawking was relieved, but his face was still embarrassed.

"Hey, I understand everyone's difficulties, and I don't want to see people in the village starving, but you also understand the temper of Daniel, he is still busy with weddings these days, and I am afraid that he will even touch me if I touch him at this time. This uncle will not give face to..."

Everyone had expected this, but they couldn't help but be disappointed when they heard it.

But soon Hawking turned around.

"Obviously it won't work, I can think of other ways. In this way, I will go to a few families and sell your soybeans to Daniel in their name, so that it is not a refutation of Daniel's words, and the Daniel is not welcome, nor is it you. When the time comes, you can open one eye and close the other, do you think it's alright?"

"All right, thank you Lizheng, thank you Lizheng..."

Everyone was grateful, as long as they could sell the soybeans, anything would do.

"It's not me that you want to thank, it's the Daniel. This kid has a good heart, but he's a little tougher, so don't blame him..."

Hawking narrowed his eyes, stroked his beard, and spoke earnestly.

Everyone was moved and nodded.

That's right, if Huo Daniu has a bad mind, he will try to find a way to help everyone solve the soybean problem. On the other hand, the elders of the clan will start running at the critical moment, which is not a thing!

Huo Chengyi had expected everyone's reaction, and it was not surprising when he heard Hawkingshui speak again.

With Huo Changqing and others as people, it is too easy to turn against their relatives and friends.

Huo Chengyi didn't care after hearing about these things. The day of marriage was coming, and there were still many things to prepare.

As for Aunt Miao, after thinking about it for a few days, she finally came with a burden. Although she was apprehensive, she still couldn't bear her son, so she decided to summon the courage to try.

Huo Dashan didn't say welcome, but he didn't drive anyone away, but silently led his mother to the room that had been smoking warm for a long time.

Huo Chengyi was a little envious. In his past and present life, his parents had few fates, but he was content, and he would have a family soon.

On November 25th, the weather is fine, and it is suitable for marriage.

Everything was ready, Huo Chengyi finally put on his wedding clothes, rode a scalper, and his family champion opened the way, and went to Zhou's house to pick up his daughter-in-law.