Chapter 5 More bully than you

Today, if the original Huo Daniu saw these gamblers who came to ask for debts, they would have begged for mercy, but he, Huo Chengyi, has always been a person who eats soft and not hard.

When he was young in modern times, he had no parents, no mother, and his grandparents at school, and he was often laughed at by classmates. Later, when he joined the army, the inside was bigger than a fist. Let's solve it, don't make trouble for the instructor.

What he is not afraid of the most is to be tough. What is the reason for being bullied to the door of the house? Go up and beat people up first, and then talk about things after the arrogance is extinguished!

Fatty Jiang didn't expect that after he finished the two sentences, he would act directly. He was severely slapped with a stick on his butt, and it was only when he felt pain that he came back to his senses.

I've only heard of casinos coming to their homes to ask for debts to beat others, but I've never seen people who owe money have the courage to beat them back.

Really impatient to live!

Fatty Jiang was hit with a stick on his butt, and the pain was so terrifying that he spat two mouthfuls of saliva on the ground and roared viciously.

"Beat, beat this guy to death!" Those who owe money and dare to beat them to ask for debts, bastard!

The casino thugs swarmed up with sticks at their orders. The villagers were so frightened that they hurried back. Huo Dashan supported his wife and children and hurried away a few steps away.

With the open space, Huo Chengyi also let go of his hands and feet.

Although there are a lot of people in the casino, there are only seven or eight people, and when you look at the movements of these people with sticks and the movement of their feet, you know that they are the kind of people who rely on brute force to fight.

To deal with these people, in the past, just picking someone out of the army could solve it, not to mention him who came out of the hail of bullets and the edge of life and death? This body was originally a big man about 1.8 meters, with great strength in his hands.

Huo Chengyi held the stick and dealt with it calmly, but considering that killing and maiming others would not be good for him in the end, he started to regain his strength, but he was skilled.

People who have undergone professional training will not only use brute force to fight, and they are more aware of the weakness of the human body than ordinary people. Today is beating people, not killing people, so Huo Chengyi is all about picking and beating people who can't kill them, but they can start at the places where it hurts. .

After a short while, the aggressive gambling thugs were all screaming on the ground and losing the ability to resist. Fatty Jiang and the surrounding villagers were all dumbfounded, and their mouths were so long that they could swallow an egg.

"You, you, you..." Fatty Jiang pointed at Huo Chengyi with trembling fingers, so angry that he could not speak properly.

Huo Chengyi didn't bother to talk to him, so he punched Fatty Jiang in the face with a fist, then fell over his shoulder, raised his foot and stepped on the man's chest to restrain him.

"What do you mean, and then I chop off your finger! Listen, I'm not unreasonable, and I won't lose you a single penny of the money I owe the casino, but since you taught me the rules just now, then Okay, let's follow the rules of your casino, there is no reason to open the door and do business without rejecting customers, I have to bet with you now, are you gambling or not?"

Huo Chengyi stomped heavily on Jiang Fatzi's chest, as if Fatty Jiang was so heavy that he couldn't move. His handsome face didn't have such a fierce expression, but what he said was completely unreasonable.

Everyone was beaten and said that they were reasonable! Fatty Jiang was so angry that his face was black and his eyes were staring hatefully.

Seeing that the person under his feet was unconvinced, Huo Chengyi sneered without talking nonsense, retracted his foot, and then quickly pulled out the hatchet from his waist, and chopped it into Fatty Jiang's leg in a flash.

It's also because this guy is fat enough and has a lot of fat. The knife didn't hurt the bones in the flesh, but he also saw blood, which made Fatty Jiang scream in pain.

"To gamble, or not to gamble?"

Huo Chengyi put one knee on Fatty Jiang's chest, stared at him with a smile, every word, and his voice was piercingly cold.

It was obviously a smile, but looking at it made people feel chills in the bottom of their hearts, making Fatty Jiang feel like seeing Shura crawling out of hell to find someone to take his life.

Fatty Jiang is a man who has read books and is also a good person. He is a good man who knows the current affairs. He must be able to bend and stretch in order to get along well.

There is a saying that the poor are afraid of the horizontal, the horizontal is afraid of being stupefied, and the stunned is afraid of dying.

"Betting, I bet, bet." Fatty Jiang was so frightened that he nodded again and again, it is the uncle who owes money these days!

Some of the timid villagers in the onlookers also trembled a little from this scene.

Although everyone knows that Huo Daniu is domineering in the village because of his size, but it is only limited to the little things of stealing chickens and dogs and molesting girls and brothers. Who in the village has seen this battle?

Even the fierce Aunt Zhou just hunted a bloody dead tiger and came back to scare people, Huo Daniu is good, this guy owes money to others, and he dares to use knives with others when people come to ask for debts. Township can't find a second one!

The couple next to the Liao family stared at Fatty Jiang's tragic state and swallowed their saliva. Their faces were pale and pale, and they wanted to slip away when they moved their legs, but when they met Huo Chengyi's dark and stern gaze, their legs suddenly softened. Dare to move.

After not looking at the eyes of the people around him, Huo Chengyi pulled the knife out of Fatty Jiang's leg after shaking the Liao family and his wife. Fatty Jiang howled again in pain, and then he picked up a handful of stones on the ground.

"There is no dice table here now, let's play odds and evens and take out the silver."

Huo Chengyi stood, staring at Fatty Jiang with condescending eyes, expressionless.

Fatty Jiang only felt cold all over his body, he shuddered, took out his wallet, and poured out the money in Huo Chengyi's cold eyes.

Very good, the scattered silver that I carry with me is estimated to be a dozen or so, and the people in the casino are rich.

Huo Chengyi nodded in satisfaction, but he didn't take out the gambling book, and directly grasped Shi Zi's fist and made a gesture in front of Fatty Jiang.

"I don't have any cash now, so I'll put it in the account first. Guess, single or double?"

This is simply being a blatant bully. The bitterness in Jiang Fatzi's heart is about to come out, but looking at the bleeding wound on his leg, He could only guess casually, "Double."

Huo Chengyi grinned, spread his hands, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, sorry, old brother, Shan.

Fatty Jiang could only watch as his silver was taken away by someone, and then grabbed Shizi's hand again and stretched it out in front of him, "Go ahead, if you don't have any money, you owe it!

" The holding hand continued to compare the knife with Fatty Jiang's blood.

To deal with the ruthless and fierce, you have to be more ruthless and ruthless than the opponent. When it comes to playing the rogue, he learned a lot from the ruffians around him when he was in the army. Yet.

Staring at the bloody knife, how dare Fatty Jiang be dissatisfied, today he has to have fun with this savage guy even if he is kneeling!

After a few rounds, I watched myself lose one after another. Although I didn't find that Huo Chengyi was taking the old thousand, how could Fatty Jiang not know that this guy absolutely forced his hands and feet, but he couldn't help it. This guy is half.

In the past, they were the only ones who forced others in the casino. How could anyone know that they dared to so blatantly threaten them in the casino? Wasn't Huo Daniu afraid that they would bring someone to take revenge afterward? !

Fatty Jiang looked at the bloody knife in Huo Chengyi's hand trembling uncontrollably, and felt scared and angry in his heart.

Huo Chengyi looked at him with all his eyes, so he naturally knew what this person was thinking. He dared to directly deal with the people in the casino today, naturally, he was not afraid that these people would cause trouble later.

After guessing a few odds and evens, Fatty Jiang also owed him a hundred taels. Huo Chengyi stopped the game, then tore off a piece of fabric from Fatty Jiang, cut his fingers and pressed it on.

"Write, debt book! One hundred taels!"

This series of actions was not ambiguous at all. Fatty Jiang was so angry that he forgot that he had already been stabbed, and raised his hand and pointed it tremblingly. a robber! Seeing this, Huo Chengyi's face turned cold, and the knife in his hand plunged

into the fat flesh on Fatty Jiang's leg again, "Is it a fart to be an old man?"

Call.

The casino men who came with Fatty Jiang shuddered one after another, and the surrounding villagers were silent, but they all began to wonder if they had offended Huo Daniu before.

This guy is not a human being when he is ruthless.

After two knives in a row, Fatty Jiang really didn't dare to resist any more. For the sake of his own life, he could only cover the blood hole in his leg, with a white face like a quail, and he was bled with blood. The finger of the bead writes the book, presses the handprint.

"Uncle, can you help me read what this fat man wrote?"

After the fingerprints were pressed, Huo Chengyi handed the debt book to Uncle Lizheng to read, in case he was playing tricks.

No way, he didn't even know the traditional Chinese characters, let alone the ancient texts of this world. The original owner was also uneducated, and he couldn't understand what was written on the debt book.

Hawking Shui took over the bloody debt book and didn't dare to delay entrusting the eldest son. He hurriedly checked it with a trembling heart, for fear that this unsatisfactory eldest nephew would have red eyes and would not recognize his six relatives today.

After Huo Jinshui read it and made sure that the debt book was all right, Huo Chengyi folded it and put it away, and pulled the bloody knife out of Fatty Jiang's leg.

"Brother Jiang, if you were acquainted earlier, you wouldn't have to suffer this crime. You have put your fingerprints on the debt book yourself, and it will work if you take it to the government. Go back and bring my debt book and let's exchange it. It's over, but... If you want to trouble my Huo family afterwards, then Fatty Jiang, don't blame me for not reminding you, if anyone in my Huo family loses a hair, don't care who did it, I'll find you! At the same time as the

words fell, the blood knife in Huo Chengyi's hand swayed straight in front of Fatty Jiang, and fell between his legs quickly and ruthlessly, sticking into the soil on the ground.

Fatty Jiang's crotch suddenly became wet, shaking his legs completely honest.

Huo Chengyi saw that a smile finally appeared on his handsome face, and he didn't dislike the smell of Fatty Jiang, so he squatted down and slapped him on the shoulder.

"Okay, Brother Jiang, you don't have to be afraid. Who is on the road who is not a good brother who fights today or drinks tomorrow? As long as you can honestly explain who asked you to do this for Lao Tzu this time, you will You can go."

That gloomy smile made Fatty Jiang almost shake into a sieve, and if he dared to go against this fellow, that would be stupid!

"It's them, it's them!"

Fatty Jiang raised his hand and sold the Liao family.