Chapter 60

After the appointment is completed, the marriage is a sure thing.

Huo Chengyi and Zhou Weibai were not too young in the village, so on the day of their marriage, he took the initiative to propose marriage at the end of the month, and the elders on both sides had no objection.

Although the time is a little urgent, it is not troublesome for a small family to organize a wedding, and half a month is enough.

According to the rules, the whole village must be invited to do things in the village. Huo Chengyi has no objection even if he becomes a relative, but the problem is that there are several family members in the village who do not like him.

Huo Chengyi is more principled, and since he is not pleasing to the eye, there is no need to feel wronged.

So he went to Uncle Huo to learn about the structure of the village, and then made an invitation list.

The village has the customs of the village, and he also has the habits and ideas of his modern people.

When he invited people, he didn't go to the village to give a shout. Instead, he bought red paper, wrote it as an invitation, and sent it door-to-door according to the pre-listed list.

In other words, the people he invited to his wedding this time were the ones he bought soybeans for.

Therefore, in addition to the neighbors of Huangxi Village, Huo Chengyi, the village chief of several neighboring villages, also went to visit and sent an invitation. The news has been out for so long, so I have to give everyone a reassurance and ask everyone to keep the soybeans for him.

People in the village who didn't receive invitations at first didn't care much, but they were a little angry that Huo Chengyi didn't understand the world, and he was too arrogant and didn't take people seriously, and it was a little sour to be left behind.

But soon after hearing the news of the soybean purchase from other villagers who had invitations, they panicked instantly.

No, Huo Daniu said before that he wanted to receive everyone's soybeans, and they all went to register their names, why do they regret it now? Why tell them when it's time to buy soybeans!

"Huo Daniu, come out and make it clear! Didn't you promise to buy our soybeans before, and we even went to your house to write your name, why are you not talking now? Are you so unconscionable that you are not afraid of thunder! "The

impulsive villagers ran to Huo's house and shouted, and they were so anxious.

This year, everyone was sad because of planting soybeans. It was hard to hear that Huo Chengyi was going to buy soybeans. Don't mention how lucky you are. Even if soybeans can't be sold at a high price, it's better than smashing the beans that you have eaten for a year.

As a result, now he said that he would not accept it, and it was simply that people fell from heaven to hell in an instant. The gap was too great, and no one could accept it.

"I asked everyone to write their names before, but I also said that I have to consider it. Now that I have considered it, why does this have anything to do with conscience?"

Facing a group of people who came to shout, Huo Chengyi leaned against the fence in front of the house A calm.

He was right in what he said. He did tell everyone that he had to consider it before, but he took all the soybeans from most of the people in the village, but left them behind. Isn't it obvious discrimination!

Some people were about to cry.

"Well, then why don't you want my family's soybeans? Woohoo, my family's soybeans are grown very well, and the Sun's family's soybeans are not as good as mine. Why do you want her family to not want mine..."

This It is also the most incomprehensible and angry among everyone. The soybeans they grow are no worse than others, or even better, but Huo Chengyi wants the worst but not their good ones. Who would be willing?

The women and husbands in the crowd started to cry when they said they were crying, as if they were being bullied. There was a sense of sympathy and a sense of moral kidnapping.

Huo Chengyi remained indifferent and smiled.

"You want a reason, it's very simple, Aunt Wang, if I remember correctly, you are the mother-in-law's sister of the mother-in-law of the three clan elders. I said before that you should not have anything to do with me in the future. How can I go back on what I say?"

"Besides, the elders of the Celestial Clan forced me to raise a son for others. I have a weakness, that is, I hold grudges... Aunt Wang, I don't blame you, but I'm sorry, who let you get in touch with someone I don't like, if you want to complain, you can blame your relatives for not being right."

Everyone's words are so clear, what else is there to refute, Aunt Wang is dumb Speechless.

In the past, when she relied on the benefits of being close to the clan elder, she was very proud, but now she wanted to cry. The soybeans at home could not be sold. This loss was much greater than the sum of the cheapness before!

The rest of the people who are close to the patriarch and clan elders also understand why their own soybeans cannot be sold. They feel wronged and have nothing to say for a while. Huo Daniu has said that, if they want to complain, they will complain that their relatives are not right...

But There is another kind of person who is not close to the patriarch and clan elder, and roars in grievance:

"Then we are not close to the clan elder, why don't you want us!"

Huo Chengyi was happy when he saw who was yelling.

"You have a good relationship with the patriarch and the clan. If you are good with Huo Changqing and the others, don't be good with me, Huo Daniu. And you, you guys from the Liao family are too embarrassed to come, don't you know that Laozi has a grudge against Liao Dacai? Chen Chen over there. It's the same with my family, don't you know who I'm going to

marry ? You're all playing stupid Everyone close to the family should be conscious, don't come in front of me, I'm Huo Chengyi's stubborn temper."

After speaking, no matter what the reaction of the people at the door, Huo Chengyi patted his clothes and turned directly into the yard to lock the door.

Did Huo Changqing and those people think that fighting against him over and over and over again and scare things was enough? If you don't teach him a lesson, everyone will dare to come to trouble him, and swearing can annoy people to death...

His attitude is tough, and everyone has no choice but to go back aggrieved.

In my heart, I resented his stubborn temper, but even more resentment against Huo Changqing's family, who had troubled Huo Daniu before, but now these people have done good deeds to implicate them, why!

The people in the village did not study, and most people did not act rationally.

At this moment, I can go directly to Huo's house and shout to Huo Chengyi, but I can't figure it out, so I will go to Huo Changqing and others to settle the account. It is related to the stomach of my whole family.

So that night, the courtyards of Huo Changqing, Zu Lao, Huo Lao San, Liao's family and Chen's family were very lively.

In the face of a group of relatives and friends who came to look for 'Li', several families wanted to spit blood after hearing the whole story.

I thought Huo Chengyi's previous words were just words, but I didn't expect this guy to really do it, and he wasn't afraid to offend the villagers at all!

Although these people were finally sent away, the purchase of soybeans created a conflict with each other.

Putting aside these contradictory issues for the time being, the most important thing now is soybeans.

If you can't sell the soybeans this time, everyone will really have to eat beans for a whole year next year. What if you don't have money and other expenses for the family?

The villagers who were declared uncooperative by Huo Chengyi were really anxious this time, and they complained and scolded again without hesitation. After some discussion, they could only form a group to find Huo Jinshui.

Hawking Shui is Li Zheng and Huo Daniu's uncle. As long as Hawking Shui comes forward, things will definitely be done.

Everyone thought it well and took it for granted, but there was really no way for Hawkingshui to refuse this matter. Shouldn't Li Zheng be solving difficult problems for the sake of the village?

Huo Chengyi was not surprised when he saw Hawking's water door. He had already guessed that those people would definitely go to his uncle.

"Uncle, I won't let go of this matter. Since I say it, I can't take it back. Otherwise, Huo Chengyi is someone who can bargain. I can solve anything by crying and making trouble. Uncle, let me tell you the truth. , I just made it clear that I would take revenge on Huo Changqing and the others..."

"The patriarch and the others don't know about me, you have no problem with them being against the uncle, but is it a bit too much for you now, the other people in the village are still good." The

eldest nephew doesn't like the clan elders . We can understand Huo Jinshui, but Huo Chengyi can't understand even if he offends other people in the village. It's not a good thing to offend so many people all at once.

"Uncle, do you know why they came to you? It's not because you are Lizheng, but because you are my uncle, they decided that I would definitely let you go. If I agreed today, then they would feel that I would follow up with you in the future. If I have anything to do with you, let it be over..."

"Uncle, you are Lizheng, and you should really think about the villagers, but you are the person in charge of things, not their shield, you must recognize your own position. , the people of the Huo family eat everything, but they can't suffer."

"Besides, you also know the relationship between these people and the elders of the Huo Changqing clan. They can stand on our side if something happens? The enemy's friend is still the enemy, why should I want to? Take my money to feed the wolfdogs? After eating enough, will you continue to help the elder Huo Changqing and go against us?"

"The elders still have their status, and they will turn around sooner or later. If you don't take this opportunity, you will be stronger, and you will keep it." Haven't you enjoyed enough, uncle, with the ability of the villagers to cry, make trouble, and hang themselves..." The

eldest nephew was so reasonable every time he said it, and Huo Jinshui said that he was really speechless.

But the problem cannot be solved by reason.

"But it's not a solution to offend everyone all at once. It's all passed down from the ancestors in the village..."

"Who said I offended everyone? In the village, I take all the soybeans from most of the people, and they themselves Wouldn't you use your brain more?"

Huo Chengyi smiled.

What does this mean?

Hawking was stunned for a moment, but then he reacted again, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "You are the only one who has so many ideas!"

"Uncle, I have this temper anyway, whoever makes me happy, I will make anyone happy; whoever makes me unhappy, then I will Just let him hurt more than me, and when you go back, you can tell them my original words..."

"Also, I'm busy getting married these days, who will disturb my good deeds and find someone to put sacks on him, Don't blame me if you're hurt, don't you call me a bully behind your back? I have to live up to that title, right?"

Huo Chengyi gave a gentle bully laugh.