Chapter 134

Since ancient times, the money of a woman's child is the best to earn.

And this time, the resort villa Huo Chengyi is not only for children, as long as you enter the park of the villa, adults and children can have fun.

The business model of the resort will not be unfamiliar to a modern person, and it is a large-scale amusement park with modern standards.

The pass is very expensive, and the snacks and other products provided in the park are not cheap. It is a high-end route, and it specializes in making money from the rich.

Huo Chengyi didn't want to be rich and poor, but a resort like this could not be popularized in a short time.

And the purpose of doing business is to make money rather than good money, so he set the consumption of the villa very high.

But since becoming a father, Huo Chengyi has grown a little more fond of children.

Childhood is indispensable to every child. When setting the rules of the villa, he stipulated that from the first to the third day of June every year, the playground project will be open to the outside world for free, so that the surrounding poor children can also enjoy this happiness. .

And those who work in the Huojia firm, shops, and factories will be rewarded with half-price and free-to-play benefits according to their performance.

The consumption of the villa is very high for ordinary people, but it is trivial for the rich and wealthy.

On the first day of opening, although tickets and play items were free, the shops selling food, water and small commodities in the park made a lot of money.

On the second day, without exception, everyone didn't have enough fun, so they bought another villa ticket and participated in the 'Villa Auction' by the way.

Everyone in the villa didn't understand it, but everyone at the auction knew it.

This is also a new term popularized by Huo Chengyi. In recent years, Huo Kee Firm has held an auction every year, auctioning all kinds of antiques, jewelry, and strange things.

Therefore, as soon as they heard the auction, everyone knew that the Huo family must have got something good again, and when they heard about the unheard of 'villa', their expectations grew stronger.

Huo Chengyi's auction was held at night, which made it a pity for a group of gentlemen who wanted to have lunch.

However, the buffet restaurant in the hot spring hall is also very delicious, and everyone did not complain too much.

After leisurely eating, drinking and sleeping in the morning, Huo Chengyi took his elder brother's guide in the afternoon and personally led everyone to visit the villa area.

The entire villa area is about one kilometer away from the villa, which not only ensures the quietness of the villa area, but also ensures that there will be no trouble in visiting the villa.

The houses in the villa area are not as luxurious as modern real villas, but they are also carefully designed by Huo Chengyi.

The two-story building has a garden, and the room is large enough for a family to come here for vacation.

Considering that the rich people here are groups of three wives, four concubines and children, and they have to take servants and maids along with them when they go out, the villa actually has three floors, and there is still a floor space below ground.

Huo Chengyi spent a lot of hard work on the decoration of the villa, and he also consulted many learned scholars for the furniture.

Because no matter how he accepts his modern-style architecture, the people here still like local characteristics, which must have connotation, chic, self-restraint, etc. Anyway, it is to express the central idea of ​​'our family is very elegant'.

Huo Chengyi had insufficient ancient cultural literacy, so he could only ask for help from the scholars in his school.

Therefore, the combination of ancient and modern villas that was finally built and renovated really made the ladies and gentlemen who came to visit shine again, how they liked the house.

The bathroom is connected to the hot spring, the novelty is convenient for the unique flush toilet of the Huo family construction team, and the fireplace is warm in winter.

Anyway, as soon as they arrived at the villa area, a group of old ladies and gentlemen became like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden.

After the visit in the afternoon is enough, we will enter the official auction in the evening.

After seeing the real thing in advance, a group of masters bidding at the auction was blushing, and the shot was unequivocal.

Including those county magistrates, masters and other minor positions whose royal salaries should be unrelenting, they don't even blink their eyes when bidding.

The basic price of a villa house is one thousand two hundred.

Under Huo Chengyi's mentality of fueling the fire and not admitting defeat, when the first villa was sold, the price was fired up to 5,000 taels!

In fact, it has its own brick-burning technology and engineering team, and the total cost of construction and decoration of a villa is only two hundred taels.

Because the number of villas is limited, there are hundreds of masters present.

Therefore, the price of the villas in the back is higher than that of the other one. After an auction, 30 villas were sold for 300,000 taels.

Not to mention Xiaobai was shocked by this result, even Huo Chengyi was a little surprised.

Real estate is indeed one of the most lucrative industries.

Moreover, it is no wonder that cracking down on corrupt officials and raising business taxes has been a must for the imperial court since ancient times to modern times.

They are just a small sealed county in Jiangzhou County.

"...Today's auction is over. Thank you all for your support. As a discount for the sale of villas, the Hot Spring Resort will be open for all homeowners and their families free of charge."

Huo Chengyi knew very well that the biggest purpose of these masters selling villas was just for vacation, and at the end of the auction, they gave everyone an easter egg.

Although the villa tickets are only a small amount of money for everyone, this kind of cheap discount is still very comfortable.

Many masters who did not buy the villa were very sorry, and asked Huo Chengyi when it could be repaired.

In this regard, Huo Chengyi does not plan to build on the mountain any more based on the principle of rare and precious, otherwise, what will be the selling point of him launching villa real estate in other places in the future?

But the problem of tourist flow was considered when he built the villa, and he planned a group of inns in the village early.

I'm not afraid that guests will have no place to stay, but I'm afraid that when people come and play, they won't want to leave.

The villa auction ended successfully, and the next is the upsurge of villa business.

After the first batch of experiencers went back to publicize it, the 'Hot Spring Resort' in Huangxi Village immediately became a must-see for dignitaries in Jiangzhou County.

Whoever has not been to the villa before, said that it is despised to say it, it is too outdated!

A large number of rich tourists come to play, in addition to the profit of the resort, it also greatly drives the economic income around Huangxi Village.

As long as the villagers are diligent and willing to work, the elderly at home will set up stalls where tourists pass by, the men will lead the way for tourists when they are free, the women and husbands will do some exquisite show things, etc.

When Huo Chengyi was planning the buildings in the village, the specially planned commercial streets and food streets also started to make money.

In just two months, the total income of the commercial street, food street and other incidental industries in the villa and the village has reached 200,000 taels, which is really gratifying.

Although the cost of labor and various maintenance is also large, after subtracting it, the turnover is still very objective.

At the same time, the people sent by the Seventh Prince from the capital also arrived in Huo Chengyi's expectation.

The person who came was known to Huo Chengyi, and it was the tough new magistrate, Mr. Qi, who had been sent by the Seventh Prince to monitor him in Tongniu County.

In fact, there is not much interaction with this Lord Qi Huo Chengyi. In order to prevent the relationship with the Seventh Prince from being exposed, they are very taboo and careful in contact.

Over the years, even if he used the tiger skin of the Seventh Prince, he was secretly careful.

Mr. Qi didn't stay in Tongniu County for a long time. When the news of the emperor's serious illness spread to the people for the first time, he was transferred back to the capital. It was thought that this person should be a very important confidant of the Seventh Prince.

Later, when the Seventh Prince had any important need to discuss with him carefully, it was the Lord Qi who came here.

"Master Qi came in a hurry, but there have been great changes in the capital?"

Huo Chengyi asked knowingly.

With the help of radio and modern means of transport, he arranged for people to listen to news at all times in important places.

When I have nothing to do, I have to fly over to see it in person, just to ensure that I get first-hand information and prepare everything in advance.

He knew the news that the emperor was seriously ill again two months ago. At that time, he guessed that the emperor's serious illness would not get better this time, and the seventh prince was afraid that he would make the final preparations.

At this moment, Master Qi came to find him in person, and the matter was more serious than he imagined.

"Your Majesty is not seriously ill, the prince and the country's uncle party couldn't help but act in advance..."

Mr. Qi's expression was serious, and he did not hide it.

Huo Chengyi could inquire about the emperor's serious illness, but he did not know the secrets in the palace.

Mr. Qi's words are too direct. Those who peep at the throne are not only the seventh prince, but also countless princes.

Since ancient times, the family of heaven is ruthless, and the emperor is lonely and sad. This statement is true.

"How much does the lord need?"

"One million taels of silver, plus a year of military rations, I will need it immediately." After the

words were finished, Huo Chengyi just wanted to say something.

One million taels of silver is not enough, and a year's supply of rations is needed. He really thinks he is the God of Wealth!

Internal throne battles are at most a fight in the capital, and there will be no big fights, otherwise it is not a trivial matter to be threatened by the enemy country by exploiting loopholes.

He only gave 500,000 taels during the Chinese New Year. How long has it been since this year?

It's a rhythm that wants to squeeze him dry. He doesn't believe that Huang Qi, who has been planning for so many years, has no savings.

Old fox!

Huo Chengyi cursed in his heart before he smiled bitterly.

"Master Qi, I only sent 500,000 taels for the New Year. It's only May this year. If all the current funds are transferred away, my business will be completely paralyzed..."

In fact, if I really want to take it , not to mention one million taels, another few million taels is not a problem. In recent years, relying on the artifact of the Jenny loom, he has almost won the cooperation of the large list of cloth needs of various countries.

But he couldn't show it, his business in Zhao country alone was not enough to support the annual filial piety, and he could easily come up with so much money. Anyone could think that he was tricky.

Therefore, the silver military ration is difficult, and the Seventh Lord also considers it.

"Transfer 500,000 yuan first, and the rest and military rations can be delayed for three months. You can rest assured that the prince will not treat you badly after this is done."

Master Qi's eyes were bright.

"Brother Huo, considering our friendship, this official might as well give you some news. It's not just Zhao Guo that has changed this time..."

"What do you mean by this? The kid is stupid, please let the adults speak clearly."

"Lu Nai What the lord has in his pocket ."

Qi Zifu stroked his beard and smiled arrogantly.

Huo Chengyi raised his head sharply, unable to hold back his heart beating wildly.