Chapter 143

With the excessive demand for prisoners of war in the front, it is easier for people to agree to the option of retreating later.

Huang Qi finally agreed to the imperial decree to fill Haichang County with the population.

The development of Haichang County is also a good thing for the imperial court. The richer the fief, the more tribute will be paid.

Duan Xiaopeng was fortunate enough to successfully negotiate and return.

The imperial decree of the imperial court followed, directly ordering the relocation of the population in several areas adjacent to Haichang County.

With the population, commercial stores in Haichang County can quickly operate.

At the beginning, the most profitable and fastest business was catering. People take food as their heaven. Huo Chengyi took out all the seafood practices he knew and developed seafood as a local cuisine in Haichang County.

Later, through the publicity of the businessmen outside the Huo family caravan, it gradually attracted rich businessmen and dignitaries from other places to visit Haichang County.

With the golden signboard of 'Huoji', which has been played out long ago, the crowd has been successfully attracted.

In ancient times, there was a lack of amusements. Now, Zhao Guo has a national access road, and travel is much more comfortable and convenient than before. Many rich and powerful families are willing to be famous and come to join in.

Facts have proved that all kinds of novelties brought by Huo Chengyi will not disappoint everyone, and Haichang County is developing rapidly at a rocket-like speed.

Jamie da

Haichang's seafood, Haichang's holiday park, Haichang's fishing festival and so on.

Under Huo Chengyi's arrangement and hype, Haichang County became a must-see place for merchants and a must-visit place for the rich and powerful in less than two years after its completion.

Especially 'Haichang Paradise', this novel word has become the focus of discussion in Zhao State and businessmen from other countries after returning to Zhao State to do business.

At the beginning, the resort villa in Huangxi Village was not large due to its limited location.

But soon after the opening, it quickly became a place where Zhao Guowen was named. Not only the rich and powerful, but even the literati wrote poems and praised it after visiting it, calling it the day of the gods.

And 'Haichang Paradise' is carefully built by Huo Chengyi.

Although the general construction and operation model is still the same as the previous resort, this time, both the facilities and the area are several times that of the villa in Huangxi Village, consisting of four or five islands.

Several islands are connected by a chain bridge, which not only encloses the site, but also adds an 'exploration' play item.

As for the traffic between the islands, Huo Chengyi refers to the water city of Venice he has seen in modern times.

The buildings and layouts on several islands are also built and decorated according to regional divisions, and the entire park is very modern.

Although due to limited conditions, it cannot reach the modern high-rise buildings, and the amusement park is magnificent, but it still has the appearance of a holiday tourist city.

Looking from a distance, Huo Chengyi felt a sense of returning to the modern age, which is the nostalgia for his hometown.

In the ancient times when there was almost no entertainment, this kind of novel amusement place was simply amazing.

There is no need for Huo Chengyi to do publicity again. People who have been here once will take the initiative to show off the goodness of Haichang County.

Word-of-mouth is the best advertisement. Under everyone's word of mouth, Haichang County quickly became the famous place of Zhao State.

Not only the people of Zhao country are flocking to it, but the wealthy and noble people from other countries who have heard about it also come to play here.

There are many poor people in this world, but there are also many rich people. Huo Chengyi opened such entertainment places specifically for these people.

The huge investment of several years has begun to pay off, and the money owed to the court should be repaid.

However, businessmen do not owe debts and do business. Liquidity is very important to businessmen, so Huo Chengyi is very cheeky and prepares to pay them back slowly.

Despite this, after Haichang County developed, he still created a lot of income for the court every year.

Not to mention the tribute that the fiefs must pay, the business tax collected by the imperial court in Haichang County every year is enough to surprise the ministers in the court, and the emperor is satisfied.

After hearing a lot about how prosperous and fun Haichang County is, Huang Qi, who lives in the palace all year round, can't help but feel curious.

He knew how Haichang County was at the beginning, but in just a few years, it has become a place sought after by all the elites of the upper class.

How high is the quality of life the rich and powerful have, and what has become so attractive in Haichang County is really curious.

"Qi Aiqing, I heard that the paradise in Haichang County is very interesting. It is even better than the resort in Huangxi Village. Anyone who has been there will say that it is rare to go back to the world..."

"Your Majesty, the court has been leisurely lately, and it is better than an official. Arrangements."

Qi Zifu had been Huang Qi's confidant for many years, how could he not hear what his master meant.

He has also heard a lot of Haichang County's reputation. To be honest, it's really tempting!

"Very good." The

emperor put down the imperial pen for grading the memorial and rubbed his temples, rarely relaxing.

...

The spring is bright, the grass grows and the warbler flies.

In the past, fireworks went to Yangzhou in March, but now in March, the world is going to Haichang.

Along with the reputation of Haichang County, more and more ships are bound for Haichang County.

In addition to doing business ships for marine business, Jamida

is all about cruise ships.

The wealthy and wealthy families ride alone, while ordinary people from wealthy families who want to go take a special boat bound for Haichang, all of whom want to experience the legendary 'paradise on earth'.

Boss Zhang is one of them.

In fact, he has been to Haichang County. He is a small runner. He spends most of the year walking outside, and he will go wherever there are good goods.

As soon as the reputation of Haichang County spread, he followed his friends there and took the opportunity of handling goods to see it.

He went at just the right time, and happened to meet the opening of the park in Shanghai Chang County, free of three-day tickets.

Boss Zhang dares to say that he has been in business for most of his life, traveled all over Zhao State, and even visited other countries, but there is no place as fun as Shanghai Chang County.

That is the real play, the play that relaxes and eliminates all worries.

It's not an exaggeration to say that it is a paradise on earth and happy like a fairy in Haichang County.

At that time, Haichang Paradise was engaged in activities, and everyone who participated in the opening got a free ticket for the whole family, and they could come back within a year.

So this time, just after running the business, Boss Zhang planned to take his wife and children to use this free ticket.

You must know that the tickets for Haichang Paradise are 50 taels per adult. The free tickets are not free, and it just happened to take the two children and their mother to see and experience, and there is no regret. Jamie Da

But who knew that when he went out in the morning, his son stayed in bed and missed the time of departure.

The boat seats to Haichang County are in short supply. There will be no empty seats for the next half month. The free tickets for Haichang Paradise have an expiration date. If you miss it, you will be too disappointed.

Fortunately, their family was lucky, and they met a kind master who went to Haichang County by the way.

Boss Zhang was very grateful, so after getting on the boat, he knew that the owner of the boat was also famous for visiting Haichang County, so he enthusiastically took the initiative to tell his experience.

But don't look at these little experiences. People who have never been outside can easily suffer a loss if they don't understand some of the rules of going out.

In particular, there are many novel things in Haichang County, and it is easy to make jokes if no one tells them to play around.

"...There are many places to play in Haichang County, Mr. Huang, if you don't dislike Zhang's low status, then Zhang will serve as a tour guide for you and show you Haichang County well."

"What is a tour guide? "

Master Huang asked, he had asked for such unfamiliar terms from Haichang County several times.

Boss Zhang can also see that this old man Huang lives in a secluded place and knows very little about the outside world.

He explained patiently.

"Tour guides are errands who specially take guests to play. There are many novel things in Haichang County. If there are no local people to lead the way to play, it will be annoying to wander around by yourself. Why buy tickets, security inspections, and multi-player projects? I don't understand it..."

"Like the paradise in Haichang County, the full name is 'Haichang Sea Paradise'. It's not in the county seat. If you want to go there, you not only have to buy tickets, but also have to squeeze for boat tickets. These tickets have to be reserved. It takes a long team to buy it..."

"It sounds very interesting, does Zhang Xiaone know what are the famous places in Haichang County?"

Although Master Huang is a master, he is very kind.

Boss Zhang chatted very speculatively, and Haichang County was so good, it really made people want to share and show off with others.

"There are a lot of good things and good places in Haichang County. It's really the best place I've ever seen in my life, even the capital can't compare to it..."

"Oh, is Zhang Xiaonee exaggerating? The capital is an imperial city at the foot of the emperor, and it is not comparable to a small seaside town?" Master Huang continued to ask.

"In the end, how can the master see it in person and know that what I said is true? Although Haichang County is not as magnificent as the capital, it is by no means worse than the capital."

"Huo Dong's family is the benefactor of all our merchants, if not for Huo The owner is striving for the court, and it is not as easy for us merchants to do business today."

"Back then, the owner brought merchants from all over the country to support the imperial court's adventure, and it was even more foresight. Now when people talk about our merchants, they all give thumbs up. Thanks to the Huo Dong family, the imperial court is so supportive to our merchants now, it would be even better if we could join the business alliance..."

Boss Zhang said with a look of admiration.

Not only him, most of the businessmen now are the brains of the 'Huo Dongjia', and joining the business alliance is the biggest wish of all businessmen.

Master Huang listened with a smile and said nothing.

On the next day on the ship, Mr. Zhang found that the owner of the ship was really a curious baby who had never seen the market.

I really don't even know common sense about things in the outside world, and I am very interested in Haichang County and the Huo Dong family they admire, and especially like to hear him tell the legendary stories about the Huo Dong family.

When he arrived at the pier in Haichang County, Mr. Zhang felt that he was about to talk, and Mr. Huang couldn't get tired of listening.

Fortunately, Mr. Huang didn't take what he said to be a tour guide seriously. When he arrived at the destination, he let the family go first, otherwise he would have to ask again.

Boss Zhang breathed a sigh of relief, and after thanking his wife and children, he went to the inn.

And this old master Huang waved his servants and entourage who looked like a housekeeper to go shopping.