Chapter 117

"Xiaowa, what do you want to inquire about?"

The hawker was very interested when Duan Xiaopeng approached.

Just now, he saw this group of children wandering back and forth in the street for many times, and the half-eldest boy led by the group of children was very interesting.

"Uncle, just ask about the matter just now, are there a lot of deductions in wages in your town?"

Duan Xiaopeng is a familiar one, and without revealing his nature, his half-daughter appearance is likable.

The uncle of the hawker also has many children at home, and he likes these boys very much. Anyway, there is no business now, so he simply scooped up a bowl of noodle soup for each of the children to say hello, sit down and chat.

The hawker really knew the grandfather and grandson just now.

In fact, Liu Zhen is so big, and everyone who comes and goes in the town knows each other, and the grandfather and grandson are quite famous.

I heard that the family was a rich family in the town in the early years, and the old man was also the young master of the rich family when he was young, but later the family fell into disarray, so that now the two grandfathers and grandsons are left in the family to live hard.

As for the deduction of wages in this town, it is really serious.

Although there are often cases of deductions in wages, the situation is much better in counties like Tongniu County where yamen are stationed.

And Liu Zhen is basically a world of rich and powerful people in the town, and it is not too common to blatantly bully the poor.

"No way, who told us that there is no county government here, even if we go to Tongniu County to file a lawsuit, and there is no silver and tea money, the government servants are not willing to run away, and even more unwilling to offend those rich masters. Just now, the steward Nalong is the richest in our town. The servant of the Long family, I heard that the daughter of the family married a high-ranking official as a concubine, who can afford it..."

The uncle of the hawker also sighed, it is really difficult for the poor to make a living.

"But with a deduction of twenty cents, you can buy a lot of things for twenty cents."

The children in the village felt a little unfair.

On weekdays, their parents would nag for a long time when they were deducted a few pennies for work in the town, but they all heard that the steward Long had deducted 20 pennies from them just now.

"What's the way? These days are the time when there are the most strong labor in the town, and there is no shortage of workers to hire. If you don't bow your head like Uncle Liu, you won't be able to earn thirty cents, you can only wait to starve to death... ...Little baby, now you know that it's not easy for adults to make money, you can save your parents and snacks later, drink it quickly, finish your noodle soup and go home."

The hawker pinched the faces of the children one by one and smiled Wipe the table, then turn around to greet the guests.

"Uncle, thank you for the noodle soup!"

A group of half-old children nodded and smiled, thanking them with a smile. These children who were treasured by their families didn't understand the hard life.

On the other hand, Duan Xiaopeng, who has matured since childhood, rolled his eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

His face was excited for a while, worried for a while, and firm for a while, and his expression kept changing.

After everyone finished drinking the noodle soup and jumped back to the inn, he greeted everyone.

"Brothers, do you want to make money?"

Duan Xiaopeng smirked mysteriously at a group of ignorant younger brothers.

He has been very sensitive to silver since he was a child. He prefers to do business with his uncle instead of going to a private school to study with the master.

It's a pity that his uncle always said that he was too young and refused to take him out, and only allowed him to wander around the village.

I think how much wasted his intelligence and intelligence in the village. A group of little kids know how to eat candy all day long, and he is a little expert at adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing accounts and doing business.

This time, he must do an earth-shattering business and let his uncle take a good look at his talents!

"Boss, what nonsense are you talking about, we can still make money, my parents said that half of us are eating poor old man's white rice..."

Compared with Duan Xiaopeng, the little guy with a bad stomach, other The children are just plain dumbfounded.

Even some of the children who are considered "adults" are very confused.

Duan Xiaopeng is confident.

"Why can't we make money? I now have a good deal that doesn't cost any money, so everyone says whether to do it or not?"

"But..." The children were very uneasy.

"But what, if it doesn't cost money, we can buy Fulinmen's cakes if we do it well. If we can't do it, then we will play it. There is no loss. Do you want to eat Fulinmen's cakes?"

"Yes!"

"Then do it or not. ?"

"Go ahead!"

When it came to eating, a group of half-old children didn't think about anything, and the chicken pecking at the rice quickly nodded.

Everyone nodded, and Duan Xiaopeng became even more confident.

While greeting everyone, hurry up to sleep and recharge, while thinking about the plan for the next day.

The other Huo Chengyi and others also went around and finally found the employer who rented the ox cart, and they came to Liu Zhen when they heard the direction.

...

The next morning, Duan Xiaopeng got up and went to check out with the innkeeper first.

The child's head is flexible, and he is used to fighting wits and courage with Huo Chengyi. He finally ran out and was caught back wherever he was willing.

What's more, he still has important things to do now, so he is determined not to settle down in one place, otherwise he will be arrested before tonight.

It is rare for other children to play such a thrilling cat-and-mouse game. Usually, they are strictly controlled by sticks and sticks at home. They will be encouraged and their courage will become fatter.

After retreating from the room, everyone went to the street to buy a lot of dry food, and Duan Xiaopeng took everyone to find yesterday's grandfather and grandson.

The child's idea is actually very simple, just want to take advantage of the rich and unkind members of the town.

Yesterday, the reason why Manager Nalong blatantly deducted the wages of his grandfather and grandson was nothing more than bullying others because of the great power of his family and the fact that there were so many strong workers in the town that he couldn't find anyone who could work.

That's good, if the strong labor in the town disappeared overnight, he would dare not do it so loudly when he saw these dog slaves who bully the good and fear the evil!

Duan Xiaopeng used to be a poor child, and instinctively resented those who bullied the poor for the sake of the rich.

This time, when he found an opportunity, since he was able to make his uncle impress him by doing business, and being able to teach these people a lesson, he was so excited.

Duan Xiaopeng took a group of children to visit yesterday's grandfather and grandson of the Liu family.

On the pretext that their Huo family wanted to recruit workers, they first asked Liu's grandfather and grandson to gather together all the strong laborers in the town who could not find a job.

And then let these strong laborers go to inform the fellow villagers in the village, so that people from the surrounding villages who are looking for work will also come.

After everyone was gathered, Duan Xiaopeng gritted his teeth and took out the rest of his savings to buy Wotou and steamed buns to feed everyone, and stabilize the hearts of all the strong laborers first.

"Don't worry, uncles and uncles, everyone from our Huo family in Tongniu County will find out. This time, my uncle really can't get away, so he asked me to recruit. You don't think I am young, but my uncle pays attention to it. I am, I can count the accounts at home, everyone can stay here with me in peace, and I will keep everyone working..."

In order to make himself look more credible, Duan Xiaopeng waved his arms. The appearance of the military parade generals is pulling the flag.

The influence of his own reputation is more clear to outsiders.

Since their family became rich, the uncles and aunts in the village saw him with bright eyes like gold, and asked around the corner to find out if their family was hiring.

When he arrived at the private school in the town, the classmates in it had to be instructed by their family to play well with him, and wanted to take priority over the purchase of goods from the Huo family.

Although Liuzhen is the town next door, there must be some people who have heard of it. Yesterday, the innkeeper

summed it up, and Duan Xiaopeng felt that no matter what, it would be right to force his uncle's name out!

In fact, he guessed right, and the strong laborers he called had indeed heard of the Huo family.

Although communication was inconvenient in ancient times, there were a group of gossip aunts who loved to visit their parents' homes, and the news of each village was spread by these aunts.

Now that Huangxi Village has been brought up by Huo Chengyi, everyone has made money and has built a road in the village. Don't a group of aunts want to go back to their parents' home to show off and show off their faces.

Therefore, the villagers in this area have actually heard of the Huo family, and they know that the Huo family is famous for treating workers well.

Otherwise, Duan Xiaopeng would not be able to call so many adults no matter how forceful he was.

"Little master, we really can each have 60 wen's wages..."

Everyone was very excited when they thought that Duan Xiaopeng said that one person was paid 60 wen a day.

Liu Zhen's salary is 50 cents a day, but it would be good to have 40 cents deducted by the master.

Now Duan Xiaopeng said sixty articles, and the Huo family is notoriously fair, so everyone is not happy.

"Don't worry, there are no 60 wen, I promise everyone! But the premise is that everyone must obey my arrangements. Without my orders, everyone is not allowed to run around."

Duan Xiaopeng counted the number of people, and smirked.

This time, let's see that he won't kill those bastards who oppressed the poor people in their village!

"Don't worry, little boss, let's not run around..."

A group of honest men were very obedient while chewing on the steamed buns.

It's a fool to keep talking about eating steamed buns with white flour before working.

at the same time.

When the men followed Duan Xiaopeng to eat steamed buns and joke, the housekeepers outside the town who went to recruit workers today all found out that there were no more workers in the town.

Not only in the town, but also when everyone went to the village. Several villages in Liuzhen and Fangyuan have no strong labor to work!

"Ah, you are here to recruit people, I'm sorry, my man has found a job, and it costs 60 wen a day..."

"That's right, Fang Steward, Qian Steward, you are recruiting workers to change the salary, I heard that they are Tong Niu. The Huo family in the county recruits workers for 60 yuan a day, and they eat large pieces of fat and rice, and the steamed buns with white flour are even more full..."

"No, everyone in charge, anyway, our village is empty, we have to recruit it to another village..."

The villagers who had been instructed by Duan Xiaopeng in advance gloated.

"Fifty pennies are the same price, recruiting you to work is to give you a living, okay, don't come if you don't come from your village, everyone, let's go to other villages to recruit!"

The town stewards sneered. Zhang Er was at a loss, and was annoyed by the gloating attitude of the villagers.

The villagers have always treated them respectfully and cautiously. Today, what kind of madness is this? To dare to talk to them like this to increase their wages is really outrageous!

A group of recruiters who didn't know what was going on left in a rage.

After running all over the villages around Liu Town and not recruiting a single person, everyone looked at each other dumbfounded...