Chapter 118

As the saying goes, what kind of father, what kind of son.

When you arrive at the Huo family, there are such uncles and nephews.

Although Duan Xiaopeng is a half-grown country child, he has learned a lot by watching and listening to the words and deeds of the adults in his family all day long.

Huo Chengyi's trick of monopolizing and raising prices is often used. As his little follower, children are very good at learning.

The reason why the manager of Liu Zhenyuan's family can so blatantly deduct wages is because there is no shortage of people now.

At this time, he will fool the whole Liu Town and the strong labor of the villages around Liu Town. These stewards want to recruit workers, but there is no way!

Duan Xiaopeng was thinking about how to trick those recruiting managers.

And the children in the village who followed him still didn't understand what he was doing, and it was distressing to see him take out all the money on his body and invite those strong laborers to eat steamed buns.

Duan Xiaopeng also scraped all the pocket money they brought out of them, but they had saved it for many years!

"Brother Xiaopeng, what are you doing? Why do we invite them to eat steamed buns, white flour steamed buns are so expensive..."

A group of children gathered together and watched the adults beside them eating the steamed buns they had saved from their pocket money My heart was bleeding, I couldn't understand what Duan Xiaopeng wanted to do.

"Stupid, it's reluctant to let the child catch the wolf, this is called monopoly! My uncle told me that rare is the most expensive, whoever controls the source of the goods is the boss! Listen to you all, today I will teach you a lesson..."

Duan Xiaopeng stood out from the crowd on the big rock, with the smug tone of an associate professor's speech.

"Yesterday, you all heard that the uncle who bought noodles said that there are a lot of people looking for work in Liuzhen recently, right? Then when we were shopping yesterday, did you see a lot of cargo ships parked at the small dock at the entrance of the town?"

"Liuzhen also has a wharf? Isn't it our county seat?"

"Cargo ships still need to stop here. Didn't my father say they were all at our wharf?"

"Brother Xiaopeng, your eyes are so good, we didn't see it. Ah..."

The children shook their heads and talked in amazement. Yesterday they went shopping, watching performances and eating.

"I knew you couldn't see it! What are the ears and eyes for? How did the young master accept you as a younger brother!"

Duan Xiaopeng felt a little bit of hatred for iron.

"Listen, our pier over there is where all the cargo and passenger ships stop, but my uncle said that the river is in circulation, as long as the place where the river flows, it is the place of prosperity..."

"This I I don't know what it means, anyway, it just makes sense. When we were shopping yesterday, I saw that there is also a river in Liuzhen, although it is a little small, but there are also many cargo ships parked there..."

"And the people on these cargo ships The goods must belong to these gentlemen, they have to find coolies if they want to bring things home..."

"But... Now all the people who can work in Liuzhen are here. If those stewards want to recruit workers, then they can do it now. We must come to our hands to ask for someone, if we can't recruit coolies to move the goods, their goods will have to stay on the ship..."

"But the ship merchants have to rush to other places to do business, so they won't waste time at all. The manager is in a hurry to recruit people, but the people are here with us. You said, do we have the final say on how much we will pay? Not to mention sixty cents, we have to pay even one hundred cents! The difference is what we earn. ..."

Duan Xiaopeng patted his thigh and talked excitedly.

Having said so much, it is nothing more than the four words of monopoly and price hike. To be more apt, they are now contract labor.

The salary they agreed with the workers was 60 wen, and how much the foreign manager would charge depends on their ability to talk.

Even if one person earns a penny by then, it is still hundreds of penny income!

The half-old children in the village were dumbfounded.

I can't imagine that if all of what Duan Xiaopeng said were successfully implemented, he could make so much money with this back-and-forth.

"Brother Xiaopeng, then, what should we do now? The recruiter hasn't asked us yet..."

A group of children were all excited, the feeling of making money by themselves was really great.

"Don't worry, it will come soon, wait a while, wait for me to write the contract and let these people press their handprints, then you go out in the afternoon to roar, and bring the recruiter over here."

Duan Xiaopeng bit the end of the brush, a moment With a wry face, he wrote the contract.

His uncle's business theory can be learned in two days, but writing brush calligraphy is a kind of pain for him...

But no one is perfect. Although the writing is crooked, he still wrote the contract in the end.

He couldn't write the specific terms in detail as Huo Chengyi considered, but he still wrote the key points clearly.

The men who were fooled were all illiterate peasants. Seeing that they had to follow the handprints of the contract, I felt even more relieved.

If it's so formal, it's definitely not fake.

Besides, a group of children are unattended, how can they have enough money to invite adults like them to eat white flour buns.

"The Huo family's ancestral tomb is well buried. Look at how old this child is. This style is really more decent than those in charge. The wages of dozens of yuan have to be fingerprinted, so think about it..."

A group of waiting workers The men exclaimed in anticipation.

So when a group of recruiters who heard the news came to ask for workers in the afternoon, they were really just staring blankly at the contract dangling in Duan Xiaopeng's hand.

"Everyone, these are the workers hired by our Huo family. The contracts are all written. Look at these handprints. They are all paid for by our Huo family..."

"However, they are all done. I know it's not easy for you to buy and sell, and it's a big loss if you don't ship your cargo on time, so I'll do a good deed, as long as you can afford the wages, I'll transfer the workers to you, how about seventy pennies per worker?"

Duan Xiaopeng was so bold that he was not afraid of being surrounded by a group of menacing stewards.

He was calm like an uncle with Erlang's legs crossed, showing the expression that Lao Tzu is trying to trick you. "Stinky boy, what kind of thing is your Huo family? Dare to come to our Liuzhen

to rob people, where is your family? Hurry up and call out, or we'll rip your pants up, hang them up and beat them up!"

When I got to the steward, it was like a bomb about to explode, and it exploded.

"What, if you don't have a business negotiation and want to beat someone? Okay, as long as you're not afraid that my uncle will lead someone to chop up your whole family, you can hang up the young master and beat him, but if you can't kill him, he will definitely kill him when he turns around. You guys!"

"Of course, it's possible to beat you to death right now..."

Duan Xiaopeng pointed to a group of coveted workers and laughed.

This pretense kung fu is definitely at the black belt level.

"Anyway, the workers are in my hands now. If you can't find someone to unload your goods, wait for the loss of money to be taken care of by your master. I'll give you ten times to think about it. After ten tones, it will be ninety words, and now I will start counting..." The

words ended, and a group of his younger brothers cooperated with each other, giggling,

"One, two, three..."

"You little brat!"

Some of them were quite temperamental. The irritable butler jumped on the spot in anger.

TNND even a half-old child dares to be so arrogant with them, killing them at any time, what the hell!

But he was quickly held back rationally, "Don't move, I heard that the Huo family is a hands-on..." As the

saying goes, good things don't go out, bad things travel thousands of miles, and notoriety spreads faster than anything else.

Liuzhen and Tongniu County are adjacent to each other, and all members of the family have accidents. It is natural to hear about any movement in Tongniu County after a long time.

Besides, even if the adults are not afraid of Xiaowa, there are still hundreds of workers who are in the opposing camp here.

If a few of them were beaten up in a fight, it would be trivial. If they were forced to recruit workers, they would lose their business in goods, and they would lose their jobs in the future.

Seeing that a group of children over there are counting to ten.

There is a steward here who can't stand still after thinking about the interests and the interests, and hurriedly said, "Little brother, seventy yuan is only seventy yuan, and I want thirty workers..."

"I also want fifty..."

"I Forty..."

Once someone's mentality can't stabilize and open their mouths, other managers can't sit still.

They had originally formed a temporary team to stand in the camp. There was no solidarity at all. It was imminent to recruit workers.

Seventy wen is only 70 wen. Anyway, they are in charge of the job recruitment. When the time comes, you can just fool the old man with a few words to pay the bill.

"I'm sorry, it's been ten times, and now it's one in eighty..."

Duan Xiaopeng smiled, taking advantage of the fire.

"Yes, 80 wen, give the money immediately, and then work, if you don't give it, you won't go!"

A group of workers and men followed suit.

The stewards were so angry that they almost spat out a mouthful of blood.

I really often walk by the river, how can I not wet my shoes, and the geese are pecked by geese all day long!

The workers stated that the goods were in a hurry, and the wages had to rise even if they did not go up.

Duan Xiaopeng led a group of younger brothers to count the silver.

The budget of 70 cents was finally raised to 80 cents, and he made a profit by deducting 5 cents from each head, while the workers were paid 75 cents.

Duan Xiaopeng did not shy away from those in charge, and did it all in front of him.

This blatantly made a group of stewards dizzy with anger, and after a long while, he took the workers away with a dark face.

In the end, a group of half-old children from Huangxi Village were left jumping happily in place.

350 workers, each head 5 wen, a total of 1750 wen, a total of 25 of them, each can share 70 wen, more than their parents go out to fight for a day!

"Brother Xiaopeng, you are amazing ! Let's go home now. I want to tell my parents that I have made money. I am not wasting food for nothing. I am better than my father!" This money-making excitement goes back to showing off.

"No, we can't go back now."

"Why?"

"What if those stewards come back and ask us to settle the bill? Go, find a few pieces of bark to pad your buttocks, go back to the inn and wait. According to the journey, my uncle will definitely take it with you now. Someone came here."

"What are you doing with your butt pads?"

"Being beaten!"

Duan Xiaopeng was very self-conscious, and he took the brunt of his anti-slap artifact, a cloth pad, which he tucked into his pants neatly.