Chapter 25

1. If the nephew was bullied

and heard a familiar voice, Huo Chengyi would not have recognized the crying child in front of him.

I saw that Duan Xiaopeng at this moment has a personal appearance in addition to his personal form?

The child's clothes were all dirty, and the places where the patch had been sewn were broken in several places. At first glance, it was the result of countless circles rolling in the soil on the ground.

That face can only be described as horrific. There is a big green bump on the forehead, and the left and right cheeks are so red and swollen that the whole face can hardly be seen as it was. It was punched out with a slap.

Although this is really done by the character of the child, it is very likely that the child himself has caused it, but in any case, he is his own child. The adults in the family are.

But now it's better, to beat his children like this quietly, even if it's his baby's fault today, he can't just let it go!

Huo Chengyi is a stubborn guard, and his voice sank immediately, "Tell uncle, what's going on?"

"Uuu, uncle, it was Huo Zhonghe's bastard who did it, Erbao grabbed our candy and pushed Liu Er. When I went to the ravine, I had a fight with him, and as a result, he went back and found his father to beat me..."

Hearing Huo Chengyi's voice saying that he wanted to protect himself, Duan Xiaopeng cried even more when he found his backer. , woo woo tears and snot and start to complain.

This time, it's really not Duan Xiaopeng's fault, but the mischievous bear boy became a little hero today, and the reason has to start from the fact that he asked the child to find someone to play chestnuts.

Duan Xiaopeng is self-aware. He knows that the children in the village don't play with him, and he can't find anyone to do things. So in order to complete the task, he bought a packet of peanut candy and coerced and lured a group of little brothers to help. .

Although it is just a packet of candy, this small piece of candy is already very tempting for children who can only eat good things during the festival.

What's more, Duan Xiaopeng was the one who spoke, and there were big tigers and small shrimps staring at him. How dare a group of little brothers refuse, they can only be obedient, so that they can eat candy without being beaten, which is actually quite cost-effective.

Although these three children are usually very mischievous little bullies, they can't be bad if they are children. Based on the principle of 'good boys don't fight with girls and little brothers', the objects of bullying are limited to boys of the same age.

Moreover, as the future wives, the three children are very eager to play with the little girls and little brothers in the village, but they are too naughty and everyone stays away, which makes the three isolated children very sad.

With so many little brothers with them today, the three children couldn't be more happy.

Although it was unpleasant to meet at the beginning, there is no problem between children that cannot be solved by a piece of sugar, and the three children are very attentive and take good care of others because they may be the candidates for their future husbands.

A group of little brothers were eating sweet candy, and seeing the three legendary little bullies didn't seem to be so annoying, so they soon played with them, quickly established a revolutionary friendship, and had a good time. Hit chestnuts.

But at this moment, a roadblock appeared, and without a word, he grabbed everyone's candy, and after grabbing, he pushed one of the little brothers into the ravine and fell.

The Huo family is poor, and Duan Xiaopeng can't eat anything good on weekdays. Now his own things have been robbed, and the little brother who plays with him is also bullied. As the little bully in the village, how can he swallow this breath.

If he is useless today, who will be afraid of him, Mr. Duan? Which little girl and little brother would dare to play with him?

This shit must be found!

Duan Xiaopeng was so angry that he looked at the person who was looking for trouble, heh, it was the fat Huo Erbao who had never been able to deal with him when he was a child.

New hatred and old hatred were added together, Duan Xiaopeng immediately greeted his two little brothers who wore crotch pants, Wang Dahu and Zhao Xiaoxi went into battle together and taught Huo Erbao a lesson.

This Huo Erbao is usually a bear child in the village. Of course, he was not convinced after being beaten. After he went back, he complained to his father and brought him back for revenge...

Huo Erbao's father is the third child of the Huo family, the original owner's The third uncle Huo Zhonghe.

If Huo Jinshui is a benevolent uncle, then the third uncle of the Huo family is the legendary relative.

After the death of old man Huo, when the Huo family split up, Huo Zhonghe distributed a lot of things based on the likes of his mother Dou Lao Shi. Fortunately, Huo Jinshui and the original owner's father, Huo Er Er, did not care so much.

However, Huo Zhonghe and his wife were in a hurry. After the separation, they saw that the eldest brother and the second brother's family were doing better and better, but their family was reluctant, so the couple became jealous, and stabbed Mr. Dou to ask for money from the two families.

This Mrs. Dou is confused, and she is also her own son, but she is partial to the third child, and relying on her seniority as a mother, she often goes to the eldest and the second to make trouble, and all the money she gets will be used to subsidize the third child.

In this era when filial piety is greater than heaven, and they are ancient people influenced by local ethics, even if Hawking and the original owner are angry, they can't help their mother who is crying, making trouble, and hanging herself. They can only watch the old lady play Splash.

Later, when the original owner's parents passed away, Dou Lao Shi even more eccentrically scraped a lot of inheritance on the pretext of 'Huo Daniu is not a good escrow'.

Over the years, Huo Zhonghe and his wife not only failed to help the original owner, but they also wished that the original owner died unexpectedly.

Anyway, Huo Daniu has embarrassed their Huo family, and the Huo family's brick and solid tile house is very valuable.

There are also Duan Xiaopeng and Huo Zhonghe, who are also very unwelcome to see each other.

Because Duan Xiaopeng was not empty-handed when he was sent by the Duan family, and the Duan family was not benevolent, but Lizheng in the Duan family village had a little conscience and helped the child save the land left to him by his parents before sending it back to the Huo family.

When Mr. Dou plundered the estate of the original owner's parents, the 'custodian' included the children's fields. Now Mr. Dou can take advantage of these few acres of fertile land to collect rent and take advantage of it, but he will definitely return it when he dies in the future. of.

Maybe when Mr. Dou dies, the child will still be able to share some of the old lady's inheritance. After all, the child also has the blood of the Huo family, and he is also half of the descendants of the Huo family.

Huo Zhonghe and his wife were not willing, so they secretly thought of a way to send the child back to Duanjia Village. Usually, the nose is not the nose and the eyes are not the eyes when looking at the child.

His family's child Huo Erbao was also influenced by adults to oppose Duan Xiaopeng everywhere, leading the children in the village to throw stones, and scolding the child as a wild child without a father or mother.

But Duan Xiaopeng is not a master who can be bullied.

Knowing that Huo Zhonghe and his wife wanted to send him back to Duanjia Village to suffer, the child was also angry and hated.

Huo Zhonghe hated Duan Xiaopeng from the beginning, but now he beat his precious son, regardless of his embarrassment for being an adult bullying the child, so he immediately arrested Duan Xiaopeng and beat him severely to vent his anger.

Anyway, Duan Xiaopeng has neither a father nor a mother, and no one will give him a head if he beats him. The only uncle is from the Huo family, so he has to be called the third uncle.

So Huo Zhonghe felt that no matter how fierce Huo Chengyi was, he didn't dare to do anything to his third uncle.

"Uncle, look at my face, and my ass, it's all beaten by that old thing, it hurts to death, woohoo, you have to look at the master when you beat a dog, uncle, that old thing beat me up like this, it's just that I didn't beat you at all. Take it seriously!"

Duan Xiaopeng cried very aggrieved, Huo Zhonghe and his wife treated him badly and always wanted to send him back to Duanjia Village. For the obvious difference, he called Huo Jinshui his uncle, and Huo Zhonghe was just an old man.

Now that Huo Zhonghe dared to beat him like this, he was simply bullying him without a father or mother. The person he could count on to help him get ahead was his uncle, so at the same time as he complained, Duan Xiaopeng didn't forget to encourage him.

Although the metaphor in the last sentence is a bit inappropriate, Duan Xiaopeng thinks it doesn't matter, as long as his uncle gives him a head start.

"Uncle Huo, it's really not Brother Xiaopeng's fault this time, it's Erbao who grabbed our candy and bullied Liu Er, Erbao's father beat Brother Xiaopeng badly, we can all testify... Yes, and Erbao's father also scolded you, saying that Uncle Huo, you are a green hat."

Wang Dahu and Zhao Xiaoxi, who were wearing a pair of trousers with their children, also cautiously came to help. Called a spare no effort, how to fan the fire how to come.

What's more, they didn't lie. When Duan Xiaopeng shouted that he wanted to avenge his uncle, Huo Zhonghe shouted without thinking.

That old thing is really stupid. Everyone in the village knows that Xiaopeng brother and uncle must not mess with him now. Parents have told them that, Erbao's father still dares to call that Uncle Huo is a green hat. It is purely seeking death.

I haven't seen the honest potter in the village get angry after being scolded for cuckolding. Brother Xiaopeng's uncle will kill people, and Erbao's father will definitely be finished this time!

As precocious boys who already knew a lot of things, Wang Dahu and Zhao Xiaoxi expressed very gloating contempt for Huo Zhonghe, letting the old man shamelessly beat the child.

"Yes yes!", the little brothers next to him also nodded.

The diligence and courageous protection of the three children today completely captured the hearts of a group of little brothers.

"Where is the old thing now?"

Huo Chengyi's voice was full of anger after hearing the complaints from a group of children.

Even if it is Duan Xiaopeng's fault today, he will never allow others to beat his children. No matter how wrong his children are, he will take care of them by himself.

Huo Zhonghe, this old man, he came to find his faults before he came to settle accounts. Just in time, he took this opportunity to clean up the original owner, the superb third uncle's family, so as not to keep it for him in the future.

"At our house! The old man and his mother-in-law are taking my grandma to splash around in our house!"

Duan Xiaopeng happily sold all his enemies.

...

... 2. The eccentric grandmother Huo Chengyi is a person who protects the shortcoming, and is not an ordinary shortcoming

. In modern times, he also has no parents. His grandparents have no control over the people who grew up inside and outside the school. He was born with ruthlessness in his bones. Anyway, as long as he agrees with the person who wants to cover up, it doesn't matter how he teaches or beats him, but if others dare to bully him, don't blame him for being unreasonable.

What's more, it's even more shameful for an old man like Huo Zhonghe to bully half-old children today.

After hearing this, Huo Chengyi immediately unloaded the things on the ox cart, asked a few children to help with it, made a copper coin for the old man on the ox cart, and drove him home directly.

I didn't have time before, but today I bumped into him and had to clean up these people, otherwise this kind of superlative relative would be the most annoying, and it would definitely hold him back in the future.

the other end.

Mr. Dou was sitting in the living room of Huo's house with a stern expression. Huo Zhonghe and his wife were behind the old lady.

The three members of Huo Dashan's family stood beside them silently, letting the three people on the opposite side say nothing.

There is no way, Huo Dashan and Wang Xiuzhu are honest people from the beginning, Dou Laoshi is a taller elder, and the character of filial piety is bigger than heaven.

The purpose of Mr. Dou's visit today is very simple, that is, to borrow money.

The reason for borrowing money is also very good. Huo Zhonghe's eldest son, Huo Dalang, wants to say kiss, the girl is good-looking, and the betrothal price is expensive.

If it was in another house, relatives would definitely help, but it would be a problem in Huo's house.

Although Huo Dashan is the adopted son of the Huo family, when the original owner's parents died, Dou Lao Shi directly decided to remove his name from the family tree of the old Huo family in order to leave the family together.

So strictly speaking, Huo Dashan is no longer a member of the Huo family. It makes sense to help or not.

And even if the relationship is good, he can't do anything if he wants to help. His family is still very poor now, and it is difficult for a wife to take medicine and give birth to a baby.

Dou Lao Shi also knew this, so he didn't really want to borrow it from him. The old lady's main goal was the 22 taels of silver that Huo Chengyi asked for from the Liao family before.

The money Huo Chengyi asked the Liao family to pay back in front of everyone, and everyone in the village knew it, so it naturally spread to the ears of Mr. Dou and Mr. Huo's husband and wife.

If only a few taels are not uncommon, but twenty taels is an enviable sum of money in the village.

Huo Laosan's husband and wife and Dou Laoshi scolded the second child for being stupid in their hearts, but they also fought Xiao Jiujiu in their hearts.

Although Huo Laosan's family is not poor, because there is a eccentric mother like Dou Laoshi, his family's life is very moist, but this is compared with the village, and it is still a poor family outside.

Recently, the eldest son of his family has taken a fancy to a girl who wants to get married. This should be a happy good thing, but the girl's parents are greedy and the bride price is very high. Two silver dowry.

It's not that Mr. Huo can't take this money, but he is not very willing to take it.

Even if the banquet is over, it would be a good idea to have one's own son, but the bride price is simply a lion's mouth. In the village, the ordinary bride price should not exceed three taels at most. After all, the bride price must be prepared.

That family asked for fifty taels, and it was clearly taking them as a big deal.

But the girl from that family is really good-looking. Huo Dalang wants to marry if he wants to live or die. In the end, the third Huo family can't beat the eldest son, so they have no choice but to agree.

However, although the marriage was decided, Huo Laosan and his wife were dripping blood in their hearts, and they were even more jealous when they saw Huo Chengyi's twenty-two huge sums of money. Today, they found an opportunity to poke the old lady to borrow some money to make up for it.

Anyway, the old lady repaid the money borrowed by the old lady. After the old lady died, the money would naturally be gone.

Mr. Dou's heart was full of eyes, and it was the third Huo family. He didn't need to persuade him.

He didn't come to the door for 180 years, and he borrowed money as soon as he came. Rao was an honest person like Huo Dashan. He could see clearly the faces of these people when his adoptive parents died.

When they were poor and difficult over the years, they never saw the third uncle's family help one or two. When Jiang Fatzi came to ask for trouble, the Huo Laosan family hid faster than anyone else. Honest people also have tempers. He is even more incapable of making up his brother's money.

Therefore, although Huo Dashan, who is not good at speaking, is concerned about etiquette and does not talk back to the old lady, no matter what the old lady says, he doesn't talk. Anyway, his family is full of people

. Although stupid, the effect is still there. Dou Lao Shi's face was darkened for a long time, but it was like hitting cotton with a fist.

"Huo Dashan, what is your attitude when talking to you? Dalang and you are brothers of the same generation and close relatives. When you get married, you can borrow a few taels from you, but you won't be able to pay them back. If you have anything in the future, the third family will help you. Isn't there twenty taels in Niu? Fifty taels is not much, I really can't think of this money as my wife and I borrowed it from the head office!"

Mr. Dou said, and got a little impatient and angry when he didn't get a response for a long time.

She didn't know that the 22 taels belonged to Huo Chengyi, but she felt that Huo Dashan was too ignorant, and she didn't borrow much. Besides, the money was still from her own grandson, why did Huo Dashan stop it from giving it? Maybe just want to swallow it.

At the beginning, she said that Huo Dashan should not be adopted, and the second husband and wife would not listen to her. Who knows if the Daniel lost the money in these years, or Huo Dashan was taken away.

Huo Dashan, who is not his biological brother, can really treat Daniel without any selfishness? Even if you don't care about money, you still care about this blue brick and solid tile house!

"Dashan, don't worry, the third uncle and aunt will pay you back the money in the future. It's really impossible for this family to open the pot, and Dalang insists on marrying that girl, and the uncle and aunt can't help it. Dalang is already twenty-two. , what if you don't get married..."

Huo Laosan is also used to pretending, knowing that Huo Dashan is a bun, his mother is a black-faced force, and their husband and wife are white-faced and complaining, such an honest bun will definitely let go.

But it is a pity that they made a mistake today. First of all, Huo Dashan really has no money, and the money is in Huo Chengyi's hands, and then Huo Dashan, although a bun, is not stupid, and his heart is more towards his younger brother.

Will Mr. Dou have no money in Mr. Huo's house? It's enough to sell one mu of the family's so many fields. Besides, what should Huo Dalang do if he doesn't get married until now?

Besides, his Daniel is twenty-four and he hasn't married yet, so why should he lend his money to Huo Dalang? Peace of mind.

Do not borrow! Today, this money can't be lent to the third uncle's house, and it's the same when Daniel comes back!

Huo Dashan murmured and hated in his heart, but because of his elders' face, he couldn't quarrel directly, and honest people could only use the honest people's method - pretending to be dumb.

His appearance that the oil and salt can't get into the wood is really irresistible, and Mr. Dou, who has been talking for a long time, can't help it.

She, the eldest elder of the old Huo family, did not borrow five taels of silver, so she was clearly stepping down from her platform.

"Huo Dashan, I borrowed money from my own grandson, why don't you give it to me? Are you trying to covet the money of our old Huo family? Hmph, just like your mother who stole people and ran away, seeing money! Back then, the second child shouldn't have taken you back and raised a white-eyed wolf! If Huo Daniu dares to do this today, I will definitely ask the clan elders to tie him up and beat him with a stick!"

Dou Lao Shi is an unreasonable old woman. Seeing that Huo Dashan can't make a fart, he is a little angry. He habitually starts to put on airs, and he has no morals in scolding people.

When Huo Dashan was a child, the matter of his mother stealing people and running away was a knot in his heart. Mr. Dou threw salt on his wound when he opened his mouth. When he was so angry, his face turned black and red, his nostrils were panting, and he clenched his fists all over his body. trembling.

It happened that Huo Chengyi also walked out of the door and heard Mr. Dou's words clearly.

He sneered, pushed the door open directly, put the things in his hands to the corner of the yard, and strode into the house with a gloomy voice.

"Who is going to tie me up and get a stick?"

Huo Chengyi walked into the room, his tall figure almost blocked the light of the whole door, and instantly dimmed the optical fiber in the main room, coupled with the deep voice, not only looked ferocious, but also There's an eerie, sinister smell to it.

Mr. Dou said behind his back that the man was caught in the face suddenly, and turned his head to the side in a conditioned reflex. When he saw him, his heart and liver couldn't help but tremble.

Huo Laosan and his wife also trembled, and before the confrontation, they were frightened and weakened by half. Obviously, this eldest nephew still looks like before, but today I don't know why it makes people feel a little scared.

In the end, the old ginger of Dou Lao Shi was the fastest, and he started to stand on the shelf with an old face and shouted directly.

"Da Niu, you came back just in time. Da Lang is going to marry a wife. Your third uncle and aunt are a little tight. Didn't the Liao family pay you back twenty taels of silver? It's like grandma borrowed it from you, and I'll pay you back when I look back." She

said she'd pay her back, but the old lady's natural tone was clearly a business of meat buns and dogs that never came back.

"Let's talk about borrowing money later. It's good that the third uncle is here. I happened to have something to say to the third uncle."

Huo Chengyi didn't talk too much with the old lady, but walked directly in front of Huo Zhonghe, his tall and sturdy body directly shrouded him in the shadows.

Huo Zhonghe was blocked by him like this, and for no reason felt his back was a little cold and his throat was dry, "Huo, Huo Daniel, what do you want?"

"No, I just want to beat you to death!"

Huo Chengyi smiled gloomily, He raised his fist and punched Huo Zhonghe directly in the stomach, but his six relatives did not recognize him.

...

... 3. Beating the third uncle Huo Chengyi doesn't like nonsense, especially when it comes to revenge, since he is an enemy, what's the point of it

, beat everything first and then talk about it slowly, otherwise it will be thankful. The people in the room didn't expect that he would be able to start after two words after coming in, especially Huo Zhonghe, who was punched in the stomach and didn't respond. Although Huo Chengyi directly took a knife and chopped up Fatty Jiang that day, the third Huo family also heard about it, but they didn't take it seriously until they saw it with their own eyes. Can they still not know what their nephew looks like? Besides, no matter how fierce Huo Daniu is, he is also a member of their Huo family. If he can be fierce to others, he is not necessarily fierce to his own family. He must not do anything to his own family. They are elders, and the old lady is even more of an elder. If they dare to do it, they will be scolded in the spine, and they will be punished by the clan elders. But they don't know at all that the 'big cow' who has been replaced by Huo Chengyi's soul is a master who is not afraid of anything. Today, he has made up his mind to solve the best relatives of their three-bedroom family. What's the possibility? gentle......

Huo Zhonghe was originally a powerful dealer, but he was beaten to the point of being unable to fight back with the first punch. How can he resist? Only screamed in pain and continued to be beaten.

Huo Chengyi beat him very skillfully. He didn't hit him in the face, but only on the fleshy places like the belly, butt and thigh.

After all, it is not a murder, and he is also troublesome when he has a problem, and these places can make people hurt, but they will not be seriously injured.

More importantly, when someone presides over justice, he still has reason.

Anyway, there were no scars in the visible areas, and in the invisible areas, he still didn't believe that Huo Zhonghe would take off his pants in front of the whole village!

If Huo Zhonghe really dared to do this, then he would admit it, and it would not be a loss if he beat him back anyway.

How did Huo Zhonghe know that he was such a cunning and ruthless man, he could only cover his stomach and buttocks and scream for help before he got started, the sound was like a pig howling.

Here Dou Lao Shi and his mother-in-law Jiang Shi were stupid for a long time, but they were finally called back to their souls.

On the other hand, Mrs. Dou felt distressed for her youngest son, and when she heard Huo Zhonghe's scream, the old lady was so distressed that she immediately shouted.

"Huo Daniu, you little beast who kills thousands of knives, stop it! Stop it! You dare to beat your third uncle, little beast! Lotus, what are you doing, hurry up and pull the third one back, I didn't see you? Is the husband about to be beaten to death? Useless thing!"

But Lao Shi shouted, but he didn't dare to come up and pull someone in person. If she was so old and accidentally punched, it would be fine, only screaming. instructs his daughter-in-law to go into battle.

But Jiang Shi dared not, as soon as he heard this, he quickly shrank to the corner.

Usually when she quarrels with the villagers, it is definitely a fight, but it is a quarrel, not a fight. Last time, her good sister described the Liao family's affairs clearly to her. If it wasn't for Huo Chengyi's absence, she wouldn't come to the door today. .

Now it seems that Huo Daniu is more ferocious than in the legend. Did he do it without seeing this guy's words? She doesn't care about seniority and relatives at all, so whoever is so ruthless will be unlucky, if she doesn't go, she won't go!

Mrs. Dou was so angry that Mrs. Jiang could not be commanded, but she didn't dare to go up herself, so she could only curse at the side.

The words that kill a thousand knives, bring bad luck to blood, and cut off children and grandchildren are not good words to scold, and they don't keep any morals.

If she knew, she was very angry and taught the younger generation to be unreasonable, and if she didn't know, she thought she was scolding an enemy who had resented for eight lifetimes.

In the original owner's memory, this old woman has done this a lot. No matter what, as long as she is offended, the old lady's splashing skills are simply brilliant.

If it weren't for the testimony of the midwife, the villagers would have thought that she picked up all the eldest and second children of the Huo family except the third Huo.

"Huo Daniu, you little beast who has suffered thousands of knives, even your own uncles and elders dare to beat you, you can't die, woohoo, second child, you bastard, look at what son you gave birth to, even your own uncle My grandmother is going to be beaten, this is going to be struck by lightning..." The

old lady cried like a ghost.

Huo Chengyi was annoyed by hearing this, and directly ordered the champion behind him, who was eager to move, "Champion, let her keep her mouth shut for Lao Tzu!"

"Wow!" The

champion panicked at the thought of coming up, and when he heard the order, he screamed fiercely twice. , jumped in front of the old lady.

Grinning: Ladies, shut up the old dog!

"Oh oh oh, bite, the champion bites her, bites her to death!"

Duan Xiaopeng, who followed up behind, jumped to the side and cheered, not afraid of the big thing, and was extremely excited.

The old lady and Mrs. Huo were like husband and wife. They always wanted to send him back to Duanjia Village to suffer. He hated the old things like Grandma Tai and Huo Zhonghe.

The champion is fierce like a dog. There are really few people in the village who are not afraid, especially Dou Lao Shi is small and thin, and the huge and mighty champion is even more scary in front of her.

The old lady was so frightened that she screamed 'ahhh' and sat on the ground with weak legs, calling for help.

Huo Dashan and Wang Xiuzhu on the side looked at the picture and felt that something was wrong, but they didn't dare to come up to stop it.

And to be honest, apart from the possibility of being interrogated by the clan elders and poking the back of the ancestral hall, the Daniel was actually pretty cool.

So anyway, Huo Chengyi couldn't be beaten. Huo Dashan looked at his nose, nose and heart. He covered his daughter's eyes and ears, and Wang Xiuzhu pretended to be invisible. The little devil in his heart followed Duan Xiaopeng and shouted, beating, beating, beating this group of girls to death... ...

It was the evening when everyone was at home, and the Huo's house was roaring loudly, and the surrounding neighbors had already heard the movement.

Originally, I was afraid of Huo Chengyi's vicious name and didn't dare to watch the fun, but hearing the growing noise in the Huo family's yard, especially Dou Lao Shi's old lady's scream of fear, the curiosity of the villagers simmered. to rise.

As the movement in Huo's yard became more and more lively, the villagers couldn't resist their strong curiosity in the end, so they formed a team to gather around the door of Huo's house to watch the excitement.

It doesn't matter if you don't look at it. When he saw it, he was startled. Huo Daniu was actually beating with his third uncle. These six relatives don't recognize it!

In the countryside, juniors and elders would be told to talk back. To think that Huo Chengyi would directly fight like this would be simply outrageous and outrageous.

"Oh my god, hurry up and call the patriarch!" When they saw the situation in Huo's house, someone ran to call the patriarch.

The matter of the junior hitting the elder must be brought by the patriarch. Besides, Hawkingshui is the old Huo family. This matter cannot be stopped by Hawkingshui.

Huo Chengyi glanced at the situation at the door of the yard, and the corners of his mouth curled up and he smiled. It didn't matter, but the fist he punched in Huo Zhonghe's stomach was even heavier...

Huangxi Village is not a big place, and the village's patriarch's house is not far away. Followed by a shock, and then angrily put down the things and rushed over.

The clan elders in the village have long disliked the original owner, thinking that this guy is a moth in the village.

In the case of the Liao family that day, Huo Chengyi did not give them face at all, and even made a few respected clan elders angry with him.

At this moment, he dares to be rebellious and beat his own elders, and the patriarch's eyes are about to pop out. Such a lack of respect for the elders is simply challenging the authority of their patriarchs!

The patriarch came with a few clan elders, and before entering the yard, he roared, "Huo Daniu, you bastard, stop it!

" A few of them had a look of joy on their faces, feeling that the savior was coming.

Huo Chengyi pretended not to hear and continued to beat.

When the patriarch came to pull people angrily, his last fist was confiscated and punched in the eye socket of the patriarch.

I've been wanting to do this for a long time! Last time, these old-fashioned things made him endure the anger of the cuckold, and he remembered it all in his heart!

The patriarch didn't expect it at all. He was beaten upright, and with a painful howl, he habitually retreated, and directly brought several old bones behind him to the ground, and fell into a scream.

"Hey", the villagers watching the lively hissed, and they were glad they didn't go up just now.

Huo Chengyi paid attention to the movement, then raised his head, Zuo Gang was surprised when he saw it, and then roared with hatred across his neck:

"Grandpa Sanzu, swords and swords have no eyes, you don't know my fists are heavy, what are you doing here? Now? Okay, let's get punched, what fun are you doing at such a young age, who will I seek to avenge if I hurt you by mistake!"

His face full of suffocation, his neck sullen and annoyed, he grabbed his head and covered his face. Taking the lead, he grumbled to himself first.

The villagers at the door couldn't help but laugh.

The patriarch, who had just recovered from his anger, was almost out of breath, his face flushed, "Huo-da-niu!"

"Hey, listen, you can still call people, Third Ancestor, you are full of anger. It seems that it's all right. Grandpa, I'll make amends to you later. You help me to do justice first. It happens that everyone in the village is giving a testimony and telling everyone that today I, Huo Daniu, cut people down. Go to jail, and I can't let my family be bullied in vain!"

Huo Chengyi fooled the patriarch with a punch or two words, and then his expression was full of arrogance, and he stepped on Huo Zhonghe's chest and roared with grief and indignation. .

"Duan Xiaopeng, come out and let everyone see how Huo Zhonghe bullied you. Today's uncle's third grandfather, your third grandfather will call the shots for you! Don't be afraid!"

Duan Xiaopeng, who was shouting to the champion dog brother, was excited when he heard his family The uncle's voice was quickly understood, and Sa Yazi ran out to hug the patriarch's thigh, wiped his nose, and cried.

"Wow, grandpa, uncle, he beats me, he beats children!"

Xiaopeng is very familiar with the routine of complaining and selling miserables. He even called out the title he was most unwilling to call. After calling him, he quickly winked at his two little brothers behind him.

Wang Dahu and Zhao Xiaoxi, who were even in crotch pants, were very powerful, and immediately followed and cried, "Grandpa Huo beat us and killed us..." After crying, the

two children were not afraid of being embarrassed, and they kept themselves as soon as they took off their pants and turned around. The slap-printed butt was exposed to everyone.

When the patriarch who was covering his eyes saw this, his face was ashen.

Huo Zhonghe lay on the ground and looked at the two children with their butts exposed, and almost didn't take a breath.

These little bastards!