Chapter 13 A little brother is taking a bath

After entering the back mountain, Huo Chengyi didn't go into the deep mountain. He was not afraid, but it was a little dangerous with a child.

His purpose was not really to hunt tigers, black bears and other animals, but to stroll around the back mountain and catch some pheasants and hares. The main purpose was to find opportunities to take things in the space and quickly release the champion.

Huo Chengyi also knew the things in the space. He didn't need to find time to clean up alone. He walked too fast when crossing, and he didn't expect that he would cross, so it was all the things he put in before.

Because the space is not large, and in order not to reveal the secrets of the space, he usually uses the space as a collection room, portable luggage, etc., and he will not enter it easily and be cautious.

In addition to the particularity of his previous work, in addition to the things related to his previous work, the other things in this space are bank cards, rare flowers cultivated over the years, some miscellaneous small things, and a batch of grains, oils and seasonings that have just been brought into the restaurant. of goods.

Those things related to previous work are all guns and ammunition weapons, which are too far from this era, so they cannot be easily taken out for the time being, and are reserved for life-saving use at critical moments in the future.

Bank cards are considered useless, and other miscellaneous little things will be useless for a while, but those rare flowers that have been cultivated may still be useful.

Although his space is not as powerful as YY's on the Internet, it is still very easy to grow things with the spiritual spring, so when he first had the space, he found some flower seeds and slowly cultivated them, intending to make money from this desperate future. It won't be too conspicuous either.

When he was discharged from the army, he opened a private restaurant and took the high-end route, which cost a lot of money. If he hadn't sold a few rare flowers, the business would not have been so smooth.

At this moment, it is ancient, and there are more rich people who like to be arty. According to the original owner's memory, there are several kinds of flowers in his space that are the same as those in this world, and they can be exchanged for silver.

He doesn't understand the knowledge of this world and wants to change the status quo. In addition to farming, he can only do business, whether it is for the cost of doing business in the future, or to solve the current poverty of the Huo family, these are the foundation.

In the end, Huo Chengyi felt that fortunately, his brain was hot when he left for the food, oil and seasoning originally prepared for the restaurant.

Although there are not many, these little things will probably help him a lot in the early stage.

In a word, fortunately, his space came with him. Regardless of the modern things in it, the spiritual spring that can heal wounds is the most precious treasure.

...

Entering the back mountain is just an excuse and a cover up. There is no pressure to really look for anything. Huo Chengyi and his children are completely in a camping vacation mode, wandering around the mountains all day long.

He had already said hello to Huo Dashan when he went out, and the 22 taels of silver that the Liao family had paid for were also stuffed into Huo Dashan, so as to avoid the people in the casinos not having long eyes and taking advantage of him not to come to the door to ask for trouble to deal with, so he didn't. Go back in a hurry.

Duan Xiaopeng was smart and slick, but he was still a child after all, and he didn't find out what his uncle did when he came to the mountain. A roasted pheasant leg could bribe him away.

When he saw the champion brought back by Huo Chengyi, the child was a little scared at first, because the champion was a German black-backed adult dog, which he had carefully raised over the years. It was much larger than the usual dog, and looked really mighty and scary.

But after finding out that the champion doesn't hurt anyone, the little brat is happy.

Without waiting for Huo Chengyi to speak, the bear boy jumped on the champion's back boldly, waved his hand and slapped the dog's butt hard, 'fighting' with great momentum.

It really made Huo Chengyi break into a cold sweat. He thought that the champion was the one who brought back a ruthless drug lord to bite him. Fortunately, they seemed to be in a good mood at the moment. Play with this bear boy!

Fortunately, Duan Xiaopeng is not stupid. He likes to be the champion of horse riding and show his prestige very much. When he eats, he knows to take the initiative to share a little to please the champion.

Huo Chengyi was very satisfied, secretly saying that this baby can still be taught by a child.

But in fact, the child simply saw that he was very precious, this big dog who didn't know where to catch it. He was afraid of making him angry and beaten, and the champion could let him ride to separate his barbecue.

Duan Xiaopeng pondered that he wanted to give this big dog a slap with a wooden stick, and to study whether he fought better, or whether this dog was more powerful... I felt very regretful.

However, this problem still has a chance to be realized in the future. What he has thought most about these two days is to do something to make his uncle happy.

Because the ten days on the mountain, Huo Chengyi made him realize what it means to eat meat every day. Although he taught him a lot, he still paid half a tribute than when he followed Huo Daniu. Much more comfortable.

Duan Xiaopeng doesn't like his current uncle much. He thinks his uncle is the ill-fated hero in the town's storyteller's mouth. how much.

Therefore, as a loyal supporter of his uncle, he felt that he had to do something immediately to make his uncle happy and make him feel useful, so that he could continue to eat meat.

It just so happened that Huo Chengyi has been investigating the situation in the back mountain for the past two days. He is very interested in the rich products of the back mountain. Duan Xiaopeng has played a great role. A bear child like him has been running all over the mountain since he was a child, and he is more aware of the situation in the mountain than adults. familiar.

There are few beasts on the outskirts of the back mountain, as long as they don't run too far, Huo Chengyi doesn't worry about the child's accident if he asks the champion to follow him.

This is just like Duan Xiaopeng's intention. On the pretext of doing things for his uncle, he drove the big dog around the mountain. He couldn't find anything else, but he let the child find a fun place, a small pool with hot water. .

The place of Xiaoshuitan is very secret. It is in a cave, and it is difficult for ordinary people to find it, but he still found it.

If it was a modern person, they would know that it was the legendary hot spring, but Duan Xiaopeng didn't know it, he only knew that the place where the hot water would automatically boil was so amazing, it was a big discovery.

More importantly, there is a good-looking boy taking a bath in the pool!

Duan Xiaopeng's eyes lit up instantly, that little brother is none other than the Zhou family brother whom his uncle has been thinking about for a long time.

To say who knows Huo Daniu best in this world, he said that no one dares to say No. 1. He has followed Huo Daniu since he was a child, and even sleeps on a bed, because the Huo family has no extra quilt for him to be alone. decorate the room.

Therefore, Duan Xiaopeng is very clear about his uncle's thoughts. Apart from money, his uncle's favorite things are pretty girls and good-looking little brothers.

In the past, his uncle liked Liao Hongyu the most, but Liao Hongyu even gave his uncle a cuckold, and now he can't even mention it, so Zhou Weibai is left.

Although Zhou Weibai is very fierce, like the tigress's Aunt Zhou, she can beat people with the same strength, and is particularly difficult to provoke, but Zhou Weibai is actually really good-looking, and his uncle has read it many times.

The reason why the boys in the village disliked it was not because they wanted to bully others when they were young, but they were beaten up to lose face.

But now...

Duan Xiaopeng touched his chin, a small smirk appeared on his immature face, crawled over secretly, quietly took the clothes off the stone, and hurried back to report the news.

He didn't believe that the younger brother of the Zhou family dared to come up to beat them naked, and let his uncle come to watch the younger brother take a bath, and his uncle would definitely praise him!

The more Duan Xiaopeng thought about it, the more excited he became, but he ran back vigorously. Seeing Huo Chengyi, he said mysteriously, "Uncle, I have a surprise for you, come with me quickly!", and dragged him over there. .

Huo Chengyi didn't know what medicine he sold in the gourd. The child looked very happy, as if he had really found something good.

********

On the other side, Zhou Weibai was taking a bath in the cave comfortably.

In fact, his foot was not seriously injured at the beginning. After rubbing the medicinal wine, it would be fine to rest for two days. The medicine that his father took at home was still there, and he did not need to go into the deep mountain for the time being, so he went up the mountain by himself to prepare some pheasants and hares. There will be a fair in the town for a few days, and when that time comes, it will be able to sell for a good price.

This small cave was discovered by him and his mother by accident. It was very secret. There was also a pool of hot water in the cave. After soaking in it for an hour, the fatigue of the whole day would disappear. It was his secret base.

Today, like going into the mountains as usual, after arranging the traps for pheasants and hares in the mountains, he ran to the pool to soak in the hot springs. Hunting is a very tiring thing.

As a result, when he turned around after soaking, he found that his clothes were gone!

There are beasts?

This was Zhou Weibai's first reaction, but he quickly rejected it. If the beast had come up to attack him long ago, how could he take his clothes.

And this is not a deep mountain. Except for small animals such as pheasants and hares, there are no large beasts at all. Even if the beasts did it, why didn't he hear a single sound, does the beast need to act like a thief?

That's not what beasts do, it's people!

Zhou Weibai stared at the surrounding stones where the clothes disappeared, and the messy shoe prints printed on the soft soil gleamed in his eyes.

Then, without even thinking about it, he found spare clothes from the back basket and put them on, then picked up the stick and quietly hid behind the hidden stone, ready to try to wait for the rabbit.

Peeking at him taking a bath and stealing his clothes, if he catches him, he must kill this bastard thief!