Chapter 16

"Do you understand flowers?"

Huo Chengyi raised his head when he heard the surprised voice of the boy, with a look of surprised interest on his face.

The two orchids in his back basket are going to be used for selling money this time, because the world is different, so he can take out this kind of space at the moment.

These two orchids were called 'Ghost Orchid' in his original world, named because of their peculiar flower shape, pale color, and swaying posture like ghosts.

Although the name is strange, but due to the scarcity of the number, it is a very precious variety among orchids. The market price of a good-looking ghost orchid is about 20 million!

That's right, it's 20 million, which is a price that is unimaginable for ordinary people.

At the beginning, he could think of making money by cultivating flowers in the space because he had seen it at the house of a big flower hobbyist when he was on a mission to go undercover, and listened to the gardener who took care of flowers.

In fact, if he hadn't been afraid of exposing his own space and had a magical space to help him, he would have wanted to specialize in this violent industry to make money, but in the end he had to endure it, choosing to open a private restaurant seemed more ordinary.

However, the precious ghost orchid in his previous world is not so valuable here.

According to the original owner's memory, this orchid is called 'Fairy Orchid' here. Although it is quite precious, it is not that rare.

But although Huo Chengyi felt a little regretful about the gap, this price was considered high in the eyes of the villagers, and the most important thing was that not everyone knew about flowers, and most people in the village had never heard of it.

The original owner knew that it was also because he often ran to the town and happened to meet him in the yard of the casino deacon's mansion. Now Zhou Weibai could recognize the name and knew it was a good thing, which made Huo Chengyi a little surprised and surprised.

"Yes, it is the fairy orchid. You know a lot, even flowers."

Huo Chengyi stopped arranging things and stared at the young man in front of him with a smile. This is not his flattery, but the truth.

Except for the few people who have read books, the others are all people who face the loess and turn their backs to the sky. The farthest place they have been to in their life is the town, and their knowledge is pitiful. The teenagers not only can collect medicine, but also know flowers. It's great.

"I don't understand, I just saw it. My mother and I went to the town's medical clinic to deliver herbs and saw someone selling this flower..."

Zhou Weibai has never been praised by outsiders except his mother since he was a child, especially when he is like Huo Chengyi Looking at the person's praise, his face suddenly turned red again, a little embarrassed.

In fact, he didn't know that much. He just happened to see it. At that time, the florist sold twenty taels of an orchid, and the herbs he and his mother had worked so hard to dig deep in the mountains were not that valuable.

Later, his mother even specifically asked what this flower was. If you meet it in the mountains in the future, you can dig it up and sell it, so the memory is particularly deep, but unfortunately they didn't find it.

I didn't expect Huo Daniu to find it, but it was still two, and it would be forty taels if it was exchanged for silver in the town!

Zhou Weibai stared at the two orchids in the basket very greedy, but he was too embarrassed to ask Huo Chengyi where he found it. It was someone's way of making money, and no one would tell others for no reason.

He understands this, and he was just too excited to ask just now.

"Huo Daniu, this thing is very valuable, you have to protect it. It's best to go down the mountain and sell it in the town tomorrow, or you will lose a lot if you die..."

After looking at it reluctantly for a while, he put the He took his eyes back, and warned kindly, with a rather regretful tone, if he could dig one too, he and his mother would not have to venture into the mountains for several months.

Huo Chengyi couldn't help but want to laugh with his regretful and reluctant appearance. He is obviously a person who can control his emotions, but he immediately broke his merits in front of this young man, and he still wanted to make fun of others.

"Would you like to know where this thing was dug?"

"Would you like to tell me?" Zhou Weibai's eyes lit up instantly when he heard it. As long as he knew where the orchid grew, he could try his luck.

"Tell you you can't dig it. I've searched all over the place, but there are only two plants. Do you think this is a Chinese cabbage that you just picked up?"

Huo Chengyi shook his head and smiled. If you don't say it, don't ask people if they want to know!

Zhou Weibai was so choked that he couldn't speak, just because Orchid's better mood turned into anger and glared at him, he knew that Huo Daniu was a bastard.

However, he didn't know that when he was angry, his cheeks would involuntarily turn red, like two good-looking Feixia, and then he puffed up his cheeks, and his small appearance was as lively and cute as a small animal, which made Huo Chengyi's heart warm.

"Don't stare at me in a hurry, listen to me, you can't dig this fairy orchid, but when I found this flower, I also found a good thing, it can be sold for money, do you want it? "

What is it..."

Zhou Weibai wasn't so surprised this time. It was obvious that Huo Chengyi's reputation in his heart had fallen to the bottom. This person was teasing him just now. He would be stupid if he believed him.

Besides, is Huo Daniu so kind to give him the opportunity to make money? It doesn't matter to them, who would be stupid enough to share a good thing about making money with a stranger.

Others won't, but Huo Chengyi will, because he still has something to ask this little brother for help.

Seeing Zhou Weibai's disinterest and disbelief, he didn't care either. Instead, he took out a small cloth bag from the basket and opened it, revealing something that looked like yellow crystals.

"Do you know this?"

Zhou Weibai looked at it and shook his head, "What is this?"

"I know you don't know it." Huo Chengyi smiled awkwardly again, making the boy's cheeks bulge again with anger. Continue.

"This is peach gum, also known as peach butter and peach blossom tears. It is a very valuable medicinal supplement. It has the beauty effects of clearing blood and lipids, relieving stress, and anti-wrinkle and rejuvenating skin. You and your mother often go to collect herbs, don't you understand the value of herbs?" The

mother and son of the Zhou family often go to the mountains to collect herbs, so they naturally understand the value of herbs, but after all, they are not professionals, they don't know many herbs, and they are poor people. Who cares about beauty if they can't eat enough, so Zhou Weibai doesn't know.

Now after listening to Huo Chengyi's popular science, although he still can't understand most of the words, but the last sentence rich people like to eat, he knows that this thing must be worth money as soon as he hears it.

However... If there is nothing to be courteous, either a traitor or a thief, Huo Daniu told him what he wanted to do!

Zhou Weibai's eyes on Huo Chengyi suddenly became vigilant, and his hand holding the knife was a little nervous and sweaty.

Seeing his nervous little face, Huo Chengyi kept smiling and couldn't help saying.

"Do I look so scary? It's not a flood and a beast, why are you so afraid of me? If you don't want to wave your fist with a knife, you're not afraid that you won't be able to marry..."

"You are, the village says you are a beast! Also, who? If you can't get married, I don't want to marry someone, I want to marry a husband, don't talk nonsense, I've saved enough money, I'll go buy a husband and give birth to a baby in a few days!"

What Zhou Weibai hates most is that others say that he can't get married. Huo Chengyi's words completely stepped on his tail. He forgot to be afraid for a while.

His family's reputation is not good, and he has been told a lot since he was a child. He is not a saint, so how can he really not care in his heart.

Especially in the matter of getting married, he said he didn't care, but he was still very uncomfortable. He was no worse than any girl in the village, but he didn't get married until now, and even when others heard that he was the target, he immediately Shaking his head.

In another year, he will be eighteen, and if he can't find his husband by then, he will have to be married by the government.

It sounds good to be an official match, but it's not a good thing at all. The match is either a disabled widower or an old one. It's good luck to be matched with a gangster like Huo Daniu, at least healthy and young, maybe there is still some hope .

His only way out now is to buy a husband. He is so miserable, Huo Daniu still bullies him and jokes that he can't marry.

His reputation has been getting worse and worse over the years. Even the villages next door know that his mother is a good bandit and that he is a 'little bandit'.

If eyes can kill people, Huo Chengyi doesn't know how many knives he has suffered now, even though he didn't do those things, but who made him Huo Daniu now.

Huo Chengyi was also very helpless himself. It didn't matter how others looked at him, but Zhou Weibai looked at him like that, and he was a little concerned. This little brother was very funny, and he didn't want him to be so defensive about him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything about you, but don't be so cruel to me all the time. Knowing your mistakes can improve a lot. I will actively correct them in the future, and I will never bully you again, and whoever dares to bully you in the future, I will teach you a lesson. He, is this okay?"

It is said that reaching out and not hitting the smiling face, Zhou Weibai, like his mother, is also soft and not hard, and Huo Chengyi's kind words make him really can't lose his temper.

"No one dares to bully me except you..." Zhou Weibai breathed away, blushing and muttering.

He beat him back when he was bullied since he was a child. No one has ever said such a protective word to help him get ahead. Although Huo Daniu is unreliable, it feels pretty good.

His flushed face made Huo Chengyi in a good mood.

"Okay, it's all my fault, I'll correct it, can you put the knife down first? The sword has no eyes, we are discussing the business, you are always so fierce, even if there are people who like you, you will be scared away, right? After saying

this, Zhou Weibai's face turned even redder, how could a man say this in front of his unmarried brother, but he wanted to think so, but he still obediently put down his guard for the time being, and was obviously successfully coaxed.

Huo Chengyi was so happy when he saw it, this young man is really stupid and coaxing. Fortunately, the force value is not bad, and he has never encountered a beast with a human face and a beast heart, otherwise he would have been eaten without even bones left.

He was very cheeky to take this opportunity to sit next to others and get closer, without giving the young man a chance to refute, he immediately said that he was going to get to the point.

"Okay, let's get to the point quickly. Although the peach gum I told you just now can't make a fortune, it's definitely enough for us to make a fortune. Of course, I have the conditions to give you the money. Don't worry, listen to me first."

"First, let's clear up the past, you can no longer look at me with prejudice, we will be partners in the future.

Second, you help me sell orchids and the peach gum you have picked, and you will be responsible for selling them at that time. You also know my reputation. People must think that I am short of money to press the price. Your family sells ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum medicinal materials all the year round. You know people at a fair price. When the time comes, I will give you a tael of money to run the orchid. How about a half-point..."

Huo Chengyi is not a person who suffers casually. He is also short of money now. These are the reasons he has analyzed the relationship. Of course, having a good relationship with the teenager is also one of the reasons.

He admitted that he did have some intentions, but it is just like a normal man who sees a girl he likes is courting. Whether the boy looks or personality, he has a good impression, and it is good to get in touch.

Zhou Weibai didn't know that a beast in front of him was already paying attention to him, but after listening to Huo Chengyi's words, he felt very good and treated him well.

Huo Daniu was just afraid of being undercut by others, but it wasn't that he couldn't sell it, and he even gave him half a cent, obviously to let him.

"You don't have to give me half a point, you can give me one achievement, I'm just doing my strength..."

Zhou Weibai thought for a while, and finally Nuonuo nodded. Selling it, taking 50% of the silver, he felt a little uneasy.

"You can promise. Anyway, when the time comes, we will sell the money and then we will divide it. By the way, can you help me with one more thing?"

Huo Chengyi didn't bother with him about dividing the money, but smiled and said otherwise.

"What are you talking about first." The boy is not really stupid.

"Give me the medicine, my back hurts, you hit it..."

Huo Chengyi handed over the medicine bottle containing the spiritual spring water, and pointed at his back, trying to be pitiful and fooling people.

"Well, that's what you deserve, you wipe it yourself."

Zhou Weibai's face was red again, and his cheeks were hot and muttered.

Huo Chengyi hurt his back. He must take off his clothes when applying the medicine. He is still a little brother who is not married. How can he look at other men, even with a half naked back! He even asked him to apply the medicine, is that a skin-to-skin relationship?

"Well, you're right, I deserve it, I didn't teach the little loach well, let the bunny learn to watch the little brother take a bath and steal the little brother's clothes, it's all my fault, I'll wipe it myself, so it doesn't break. Your name..."

Huo Chengyi knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression, he didn't persuade him much after he refused, but showed a resentful expression, and walked silently to the corner while lamenting.

That back looks like a large canine that was abandoned, how pitiful it is.

Zhou Weibai looked at his background and listened to his words, inexplicably felt a little as if he had done something.

Then, before he could understand, there was another man's hissing voice in pain from the corner of the wall, accompanied by a rush of movement, and finally the sound of a broken bottle, probably the medicine bottle was dropped...

Clumsy, his name really deserves to be called Da Niu, he is as stupid as a buffalo, but fortunately he still has medicine here.

"Huo Daniu, come out, I'll wipe it for you, but you're not allowed to tell this!"

The boy who couldn't see it and was condemned by someone for his inexplicable conscience finally chose to surrender.