Chapter 26

The three children are usually mischievous, but they are extremely powerful at critical moments.

Huo Chengyi likes the straightforward solution, but that doesn't mean he can only do it without thinking.

Now I don't want to say what Duan Xiaopeng looks like, as soon as he stands up, his swollen face is enough to make up for a scene of child abuse.

Here, Wang Dahu and Zhao Xiaoxi's buttocks are exposed, and the bright slap marks are not too obvious.

The expressions of the villagers present suddenly changed when they saw Huo Zhonghe.

Although everyone still didn't know what was going on, no matter what happened, Huo Zhonghe, a man in his tens of years, shouldn't have beaten the three children like this.

Especially Duan Xiaopeng, who is almost impersonal, is this a lesson to children? Simply violence!

When the family members of Wang Xiaohu and Zhao Xiaoxi heard the news, they just happened to see the red and swollen slap marks on their son's buttocks, and they were also angry when they heard the cries of the three children.

"Huo Zhonghe, you bastard, who asked you to beat my son! I killed you!"

Wang Dahu's father was also known for his tantrums in the village. He just kicked Huo Zhonghe without saying a word, and reported to his son first. Say revenge.

Grandma Zhao Xiaoxi also followed behind, dragging a handful of old bones up, scratching and pinching.

If the two children go back and sue them today, most of them won't care, because everyone knows how skinny their children are, and they must have preconceived that it was their own arrogant child who did something bad.

But it's different now. The three children were beaten together, and Duan Xiaopeng's family was all in their early stages. If they were still shrinking, they would be useless. In the future, anyone else can bully their children.

Besides, although Wang Dahu and Zhao Xiaoxi were not beaten hard, the slap marks on their buttocks were not shallow. No matter how mischievous their children were, they were the heart and soul of the family.

Huo Zhonghe, who hadn't caught his breath just now, was pressed and beaten by the family members who arrived after the two children. The two family members did not have as much scruples as Huo Chengyi, and greeted him on his face.

He couldn't tell the bitterness in his heart. He didn't kill anyone at the time, but who made his wounds so obvious, the child's skin is tender, and the wounds look even more hideous after a few slaps. The evidence is in front of him. Can't shake this pot.

In just a few words, Huo Zhonghe's face was beaten into a pig's head by the parents of the Wang and Zhao families. Two of his front teeth were knocked out, and his wailing became quieter.

Duan Xiaopeng's three children are no longer afraid of being supported. You can tell me everything today and complain.

The three arrogant children were not very reputable, but the other little buddies who were involved nodded their heads together and testified that all the villagers believed it. These little buddies are good children and won't lie.

"Okay Huo Zhonghe, your son grabs the candy and beats the younger brother. If you don't teach your baby a lesson, you beat my big tiger in turn, and I beat you to death!" The

two adults were even more angry when they heard the complaints from a group of children. It turned out that It's not my baby's fault today, so it's time to get it back.

The parents who had just arrived in the crowd outside didn't understand the situation, and when they heard the complaint from behind, the atmosphere was excited, and they couldn't help but run up to join in the scuffle.

For a while, the Huo's yard was chaotic and lively, and the blocking voices of the elders nearby were completely deaf to the parents who were distressed for their children.

The anger is hard to touch, and now that the King of Heaven is here, don't let everyone stop!

A quarrel between children just escalated into a group fight between adults.

The other villagers who were watching the excitement saw that Huo Zhonghe was surrounded and beaten and screamed, and no one came up to help and persuade him.

The three children are right today, and the old guy dares to beat people. If tomorrow their children bump into the hands of the old guy and quarrel with his second treasure, will they also suffer a meal?

Look at how Duan Xiaopeng is now, what if such a heavy hand makes their children stupid? Why didn't I see that Huo Zhonghe was such a thing before!

At this moment, all the villagers stood on Huo Chengyi's side as never before.

The old lady looked at the beaten youngest and felt distressed, but she still didn't dare to go there. Huo Daniu even beat the patriarch, so he could only sit on the ground and scolded the world and cried.

Jiang Shi didn't know when he slipped away, and he fully explained what it means to "fly apart when a big disaster is approaching".

The chaos lasted for quite a while, and it didn't stop until all the villagers of the village came to the door of Huo's house to watch the excitement.

The patriarch Tie Qing looked at the picture in front of him with an angry face, and finally turned his attention to Huo Chengyi, the culprit, and said viciously:

"Huo Daniel, you don't want to stay in the village, do you?!"

He said that it was his fault. , Huo Chengyi had long known that the village chief and several elders were not clear.

He took a step forward, picked up Huo Zhonghe with one hand and threw it directly in front of several clan elders, with a look of grief and anger on his face.

"Patriarch, I just said that today I, Huo Daniu, want to get justice even if I am in prison. You can drive me out of the village, and tell me about Huo Zhonghe first, otherwise don't blame me for being a fool! "

"Yes, I, Huo Daniu, haven't improved in these years, but ask yourself that I haven't hurt anyone. I asked uncles and aunties to borrow food because my family was sad. I will keep everyone's kindness in my heart, and it will definitely be the same in the future. As soon as I repay."

"As for my third uncle's family, my grandmother said that I am not a good person, and it is really nice to help me and the little loach keep the fields, but every time I go to ask for food, they have countless reasons not to give it, otherwise I will Do I need to borrow it from the villagers?"

"You are talking nonsense!" When Mr. Dou heard what he said, he became anxious, not angry, but guilty.

"If I want to talk nonsense, I'll be struck by lightning! Milk, can you swear? Saying that you have no reason to withhold the rent of the grain that you helped me and Xiao Loach keep! Saying that my farm rent is not in your hands!"

Huo Chengyi Erhua didn't raise three fingers to swear, and his expression was angry, but he was wronged and driven to a dead end.

The old lady immediately shut up and pointed at him that she was speechless. How dare she swear that the villagers are superstitious. Who knows if the swearing will come true.

What's more, even if she denied it, it was useless. She used such an excuse to take away the Huo family's belongings in front of the whole village. No need to swear, all the neighbors in the village are witnesses.

"You unworthy descendant, woo woo, after you beat your uncle, you still have to beat your grandmother, you're going to be struck by lightning, woo woo, old man, come out of the grave and have a look, look at your bastard grandsons, patriarch, you But I have to decide for the old lady, this bastard is going to kiss the milk..."

Mr. Dou couldn't say it, but he couldn't get angry, and he didn't want him to talk about it and ask for money. In the end, he could only rely on his seniority as a milkman. , play tricks.

The patriarch was also full of anger when he heard it. Isn't Huo Daniu a bastard? He even beaten him just now, and there is no such bastard in Shili Baxiang!

Huo Chengyi didn't give face to the Liao family last time, and the patriarch also remembered it in his heart. He couldn't help roaring immediately, and wanted to teach him a lesson today.

"Huo Daniu, look at what you've done! Beating your uncle, scaring your mother, what else is there that you dare not do? Kneel down to me!"

Huo Chengyi looked at his mouth and pretended Li, sneer.

"Don't kneel! They are not my uncle and milk! Back then, when my parents died and the Dou family came to ask for property, when my eldest brother and I couldn't afford to eat, they didn't give half a nest; Jiang Fatzi came to arrest my children and sell them. When we were in the middle of the night, they hid even faster than anyone else. Whose mothers and uncles didn't care when they saw the death of their grand-nephew? I would like to ask Mr. Dou, is my father's second room her own?"

The voice was loud and sincere. Yiqie, the grief and anger are very infectious, and the surrounding villagers feel the same and nodded in agreement.

The patriarch wanted to reprimand him, but Huo Chengyi continued, looking like he was going out of his way.

"Since the third patriarch always wants to drive me out of the village, that's fine, I'll finish what I want to say today! It is said that the patriarchs are always the most virtuous, respected and fair elders in the village, but the third patriarch, you have never To be fair, last time I endured what happened to the Liao family for the sake of the reputation of the village, but this time my nephew was beaten like this, why should I endure it? You open your mouth and let me kneel without even asking!

" Third Ancestor, don't use your seniority to oppress me. I'll tell you, I'm just a jerk and don't care about my reputation! I won't commit crimes if people don't offend me. I don't have the ability to make my family live a good life. Bully the poor nephew who has no father or mother, don't blame me for not recognizing six relatives!"

Huo Chengyi said with a cold face, and the surrounding villagers were so excited that they couldn't help shouting better than thumbs in their hearts!

It has been a long time since the elders in the village have been treated unfairly. Although everyone is afraid to resist because of their seniority, their hearts have long been full of resentment. Now that he knows how to discredit the elders, everyone has a feeling of arrogance.

In the past, they all thought that Huo Daniu was an unsatisfactory second-rate, but today his three views have been refreshed. Although this bastard has many bad problems, what he said today is bloody! justice!

"Okay! Huo boy, you said it well, my mother supports you!"

Someone in the crowd suddenly broke the silence and echoed.

They only dared to clap their hands in their hearts and applaud the villagers who didn't dare to come forward and turned their heads, wanting to see which hero was so daring to follow along and oppose the patriarch.

The round face full of heroic spirit, the slightly fat body, the old lady with a long knife stuck in her waist at any time, there is no one but the tigress of the Zhou family, only this old lady has the courage!

Next to the old ladies of the Zhou family stood the sturdy little brother of the Zhou family who could lift a man with one hand.

The village quickly stepped back half a step to the side, and the patriarch saw that two more thorns were coming, adding fuel to the fire, and blood rushed to his throat with anger.

"Huo Daniu, you, you disrespectful bastard, get out of Huangxi Village for me immediately!"

Dare to fight the tigress of the Zhou family, who had accumulated power for a long time, the patriarch was so angry that he could only use the black horse of the Huo family that he just killed. .

When the words fell, the audience was silent, but the next moment there was a roar louder than him at the door.

"Huo Changqing, if you dare to let the bull run away, I will chase your whole family away!"

Huo Jinshui, who arrived after hearing the news, rushed in with a dark face, and the strong low pressure was exactly the same as the ruthless force Huo Chengyi had beaten just now.

The patriarch did not regain his senses after being yelled at by him for a while, but Huo Zhonghe, who was lying on the ground, called out habitually, "Big brother..." But

he didn't want to directly call out all the anger that Huo Jinshui had suppressed along the way.

Hawking slapped him when he got on the water, "Damn!"

The lingering third Huo was successfully knocked out by his eldest brother.