Chapter 18

When Huo Chengyi returned to Huo's house, it was still early for dinner, and Huo Dashan didn't go to work in the town today.

There is still some time before the autumn harvest. At this moment, the fields are not busy. He usually works in the town at this time. At home today, he is probably worried about his daughter-in-law with a big belly. Wang Xiuzhu's belly is not long before giving birth.

The family was still the same as when Huo Chengyi left. The whole family was full of undernutrition.

Except for Wang Xiuzhu's mother and daughter who are slightly better, Huo Dashan is thinner than before, and he is almost a bamboo pole.

Needless to say, the twenty taels of silver he left behind, even if Fatty Jiang didn't come to trouble Huo Dashan, he wouldn't dare to use it. In order to save money for Wang Xiuzhu to take medicine, this honest bun can only shrink his clothes and save food...

Huo Chengyi didn't bother to talk about him anymore. Anyway, it was useless to talk about it. Now the house is really not very good, so he just put the prey in his hand on the ground and explained it.

"Brother, you raise these pheasants for your sister-in-law to stew soup, marinate the roe deer, and cook the rest of the wild rabbits. I just called Uncle and Uncle Zheng to come over for dinner." The

pheasants deliberately Even if she was caught alive, Wang Xiuzhu's body was not enough just by taking medicine. If she wanted to get better soon, she still had to supplement her basic diet, and the other party was still pregnant, so her nutrition had to keep up.

Since he is now from the Huo family, and Huo Dashan and his wife are of good character, he doesn't mind accepting two more relatives.

Huo Dashan and his wife were as surprised as the villagers when they saw that he brought so many things back with them, but then they were a little relieved like Huo Jinshui. No matter how long the ox can live in peace this time, at least he went to the mountains to catch the prey and bring it back. Good start.

After killing the prey, I still know how to call the people I handed in for dinner. It seems that Daniel is really starting to understand, but the rabbit meat is already cooked a lot, and the roe deer meat has to be marinated, so it can be sold better. What about money.

"Da Niu, what are you doing with this roe deer? The restaurant has to make it fresh."

"This roe deer is not for sale. Let's eat it slowly when we pick it up."

Huo Chengyi shook his head. He didn't plan to sell prey at all. It's normal to eat meat less than once in half a year. If he doesn't want to find a way to hunt some prey, he will die of pain. He is the master of all meat.

This time, Huo Dashan's eyes widened, and his expression was the same as that of the previous Huo Jinshui. After finally hunting the prey and not selling it, he even ate it himself.

"Big brother, just listen to me. My sister-in-law is about to give birth. If you don't eat your sister-in-law, you will have to make up for it. I will cook dinner for you. Where is Duan Xiaopeng's bastard now?"

Huo Chengyi can see what Huo Dashan is thinking at a glance. It's not clear that the concept is different. He didn't say much, and directly moved Wang Xiuzhu out.

As long as it is for Wang Xiuzhu's good, Huo Dashan is willing to do anything. This man is an honest bun, but he really loves his wife, otherwise Wang Xiuzhu would not be willing to marry him and endure hardship.

Sure enough, as soon as he said 'for Wang Xiuzhu's good', Huo Dashan didn't refute it in an instant. As for where Duan Xiaopeng was, he really didn't know.

You don't have to think about it to know that the little bunny must be afraid of being beaten and go back to the village to hide.

If it was the previous Huo Daniu, I'd probably forget it, but Huo Chengyi didn't plan to let this brat go this time.

It is said that he steals needles when he is young and steals gold when he grows up. This child is really taught too crookedly by the original owner. At such a young age, he knows how to watch his brother take a bath, and he also knows about Tibetan clothes. If he doesn't break this baby back now, who will it be? Know what will happen next!

Huangxi Village is so big, where can children run down the mountain? It's nothing more than a few bear children hanging out together.

What's more, the child took his champion with him, and it was too easy to find.

Handing over dinner to Huo Dashan, Huo Chengyi stood at the door and whistled.

Then, his majestic champion dragged him while struggling and cried, 'Champion, you traitor! ' The filthy child is back...

"Uncle, I'm sorry, I was wrong, woohoo."

Duan Xiaopeng is definitely a man who can bend and stretch. No matter whether he really recognizes the mistake or not, it is definitely the most wise to admit it at the first time.

While admitting his mistake, he wept pitifully, and learned a lot from Huo Daniu's rudeness.

Huo Chengyi had a headache looking at this baby. He was too lazy to talk nonsense.

No matter how much the child begged for mercy, he didn't answer. He just slapped the child's buttocks before he stopped, and slowly started to reason. Even if the child doesn't understand now, he still has to talk. It's better than doing nothing at all.

Duan Xiaopeng is already eleven years old. If he doesn't break up quickly, the child will not be able to come back. Who made him the child's only uncle? If he doesn't care about this child, he may become a beggar?

What's more, although this child is a bit crooked, his nature is still kind, but there is no one to guide him well.

After waiting for a lesson, no matter whether Duan Xiaopeng realized his mistake or not, he was really afraid of being beaten. With tears in his eyes and snot and snot, he went back to the roof and thought about it, for fear that he would be caught and continue to be beaten if he ran too slowly. .

Huo Dashan, Wang Xiuzhu and his wife were stunned when they looked at him. They couldn't believe that this was the younger brother they knew. Did Da Niu really start to change?

What was even more surprising was that Huo Chengyi was too lazy to find reasons to explain it. If others really wanted to ask, he would just say 'the prodigal son' and block it back. The villagers would make up their own minds about the specific details.

night.

Huo Jinshui brought his family to dinner as scheduled. He really listened to Huo Chengyi's words. All nine people in the family, men, women and children, all came.

It's not that Hawkingshui wants to take advantage, but it's not easy to eat these years, especially meat. Except for a few families who can eat it several times a month, other people in the village only eat meat for two or three months, usually the most Just put a little more oil on it.

For example, although Hawking's family is not poor, life is very tight, because his family has a second boy who is studying and has been admitted to Tongsheng. It's been half a year that I haven't seen meat and fish on the dinner table.

After finally having meat to eat, Huo Chengyi also showed that the whole family had to bring it, and Huo Jinshui was no longer hypocritical. He couldn't leave anyone in the family just for that little face. They were all his sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren, and he felt wronged. all uncomfortable.

The same is true for Zheng Orion, who brought all his family, but he and his two sons, Zheng Orion's wife died early, and the two poor sons in the family were not married, so there were fewer people.

"Uncle, Uncle Zheng, I won't call people one by one. It's all relatives who don't talk so much. Everyone is hungry. Sit down to eat first, and then let's talk slowly after eating.

" There is no reason to say that whoever is hypocritical and hungry is his stomach. After finally eating a good meal, Huo Chengyi greeted him, and Huo Jinshui and Zheng Orion brought their family members to the table to eat meat.

No matter what Huo Chengyi wants to say, since they are willing to come, as long as they don't do anything bad, they will help, and it is for the sake of the dead Huo's father and mother, so there is no embarrassment.

The five hares brought back from the mountain were all killed. Considering that the villagers had great appetites, regardless of whether adults or children, Huo Chengyi finally asked Huo Dashan to cook the roe deer meat in half. At a glance, half of the table was full of meat. Plus a plate of buns.

These are very ordinary meals in the eyes of modern people, even because the condiments are not good, but here is not so rich for the New Year.

Not to mention that the children devoured the food on the table, and several adults ate their mouths of oil regardless of their image, and they were simply a group of refugees.

Duan Xiaopeng was beaten only in the afternoon. It was when he was afraid and timid that he didn't dare to eat like an uncle with his legs crossed as usual.

At this moment, even if he looked at the greedy eyes on the table, he was holding chopsticks and looking at Huo Chengyi with trepidation while carefully picking dishes, fearing that he would be beaten if he didn't do it well.

It wasn't until Huo Chengyi held back his laughter that he clipped a fat rabbit leg to him, and the child let go of his courage and began to eat, and he was inexplicably moved while eating.

His uncle gave him meat, and he still had such a big piece of rabbit leg. His uncle was really nice...

A meal can be described as a mess. No one laughed at anyone.

It's time to get down to business when you're full and satisfied. Huo Jinshui originally wanted to let go of women and children, but was stopped by Huo Chengyi.

In the end, only Duan Xiaopeng was allowed to take Huo Jinshui's two little grandsons to play in the house.

Watching his serious battle, Huo Jinshui and Zheng Orion, who were in a relaxed mood, suddenly became a little nervous.

It was like an underground conspiracy. Could it be that Huo Daniu broke into another earth-shattering disaster? The previously reformed appearance and this meal were all illusions, to deceive them on the pirate ship? With this guy's character, it's really possible!

Thinking about it this way, Huo Jinshui suddenly felt that the smell of meat in his mouth was about to turn into poison, and he felt uneasy.

"Da Niu, what did you want to do by calling us here?"

"Wine, make fruit wine."

Huo Chengyi smiled slightly and put a basket with several kinds of fruits on the table, signaling for everyone to watch.