Chapter 84

Zhou Weibai stood there blankly, unable to believe what he saw.

Although his eyesight was not as good as Huo Chengyi's at night, he had lived in the village since he was a child, and he was familiar with the surrounding terrain.

He didn't see the previous situation, but Huo Chengyi took out the container from the space and put the comatose wolves and the champion into the space

. The reaction space, the Qiankun bag, etc., are very pleasantly surprised.

But for the ancients, who could make a piece of things disappear with a wave of their hand, the first reaction in their minds was either a fairy or a monster, and it was extremely frightening.

But the person in front of him, whether it is a fairy or a monster, is his husband and man.

So Xiaobai stood there dumbfounded, and his mind went blank.

In fact, Huo Chengyi was a little stunned this time.

He originally planned to tell Xiaobai about the space and history later, so as not to scare people. Who would have thought that he would bump into him on the spot today.

"Xiaobai, you, listen to me, I'm not a monster, this, this is just a special ability, space baby, it means almost the same spell, yes, you should be a spell..."

Huo Chengyi, who has always been calm I was a little panicked at the moment, and my speech was a little incoherent.

He was afraid that Xiaobai would think that he was a monster and afraid of him. If he left him, isn't that what the movie stories are all about.

But he is not a monster, he was just reborn in this world by chance, he likes Xiaobai, their happy life has just begun, if he loses everything because of this, he doesn't know what will happen to him.

No matter how powerful a man is, he can be easily defeated when facing someone he likes.

"Xiao Bai, I, I'll explain it to you slowly, don't be afraid of me, okay?"

Huo Chengyi anxiously hugged the stupid boy into his arms, holding his hands tightly and not letting go, he was a little scared As soon as he let go, he ran away.

After all, the scene where he used the space just now was too unbelievable and frightening for ordinary people, especially the ancient people here.

Xiaobai finally came to his senses after being hugged like this.

Although the picture just now was really unbelievable, Xiao Bai was not as scared as he imagined, but the too scary picture made people stunned for a while.

No matter how reasonable the movie story is, it is someone else's story. For Xiaobai, he is the person he likes, and he is the man he wants to be with for the rest of his life.

Even if he was restrained and frightened, he would not turn around and leave easily.

But someone is too tight because they are nervous, and they are almost out of breath!

"Cough cough, Brother Huo, let me go, restrain, restrain your neck..."

Xiaobai coughed with a blushing face, not knowing if it was because he was being held too tightly, he felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach, a little slightly pain.

But now Huo Chengyi is afraid, where would he let go, he relaxed a little but didn't let go.

Even in order to prevent the person in his arms from slipping away, he continued to tighten his arms around his waist, and kissed the boy's ear to hide his panic.

It's easy to let go if you don't really have a relationship, but once you get it, let it go, it's really hard to let go.

Maybe Xiaobai isn't the best in the world, but it was Huo Chengyi who put it on the top of his heart.

The apex meat, how to cut it? No matter what, he will be this person for the rest of his life.

Huo Chengyi was feeling emotional in his heart.

However, Xiaobai didn't know what he was thinking, and he was not in the mood to think about what he was thinking, and the incredible picture just now.

Xiaobai now only feels that his stomach hurts, and it hurts more and more. After just a few words, his forehead sweats.

"Brother Huo, don't talk about it, I, my stomach hurts, it hurts when I hold it..."

Xiaobai gasped, the sudden pain in his stomach made him lose his strength, he didn't know what was going on, he was fine just now Oh, why suddenly my stomach hurts.

The boy was panting in pain. No matter how slow Huo Chengyi was, he realized something was wrong, and when he looked down, he was shocked.

Without the light of the torch, he could see that Xiaobai's face had turned pale, and big cold sweats were coming out.

He panicked again, "Xiao Bai, what's the matter with you?"

"Brother Huo, it hurts, my stomach hurts..."

Xiao Bai burst into tears, leaning against his chest and couldn't say anything, he only knew Screaming a stomachache.

Although Huo Chengyi knew some medical knowledge, he was limited to dealing with bandaging wounds, and he didn't understand the real pain.

Seeing that Xiaobai was not injured but kept screaming in pain, he almost died of anxiety.

"Xiao Bai, it's alright, I'll take you to the town to see the doctor right away."

At this time, Huo Chengyi couldn't care about what he had to explain, so he quickly filled a bowl of spiritual spring water from the space and came out to feed him, then immediately carried the man on his back and ran to the town.

For the first time, he hated himself why he didn't learn more. If he had known that he would transcend, he would definitely have gone to study medicine, otherwise he would not be helpless and anxious now.

Now, in addition to hoping that the Lingquan water will be stable, I can only continue to say that it's okay to comfort.

"Big Brother Huo..." Xiaobai was so painful that he had no strength, so he could only lean on his chest and call him uncomfortable, tears streaming out.

He is not usually so afraid of pain. He broke his arm when he went hunting with his mother and never cried.

But for some reason, the pain in his stomach made him feel uncomfortable and wanted to cry.

Fortunately, the chain of Lingquan Water did not fall off at the critical moment, and the sudden pain quickly calmed down, but it was so severe just now that he had no strength.

Xiaobai leaned on Huo Chengyi, looking at the chin of the man who was worried about rushing to town with him in the dark night, with endless dependence in his heart.

No matter what it was just now, his eldest brother Huo will always be the man who said that he would love him for the rest of his life...

All the wild wolves were locked up in the space, and Huo Chengyi in the village didn't have to worry about it, and he didn't have the heart to care about it.

After leaving the village with Xiaobai and walking on a deserted road, he followed Xiaobai into the space, and then took a modified locomotive from the space to drive on.

In addition to locomotives, there are actually many modern things in his space, all of which were prepared during his employment, in order to escape and save his life in response to various emergencies.

It's just that these things were too unreasonable in ancient times, so he never took them out. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been so troublesome to bring Grandpa Zhou and others back.

But now he can no longer hide it, Xiaobai has seen that it doesn't matter, if he encounters others on the road, he can't think about it.

In any case, his Xiaobai is the most important at this moment. The medical conditions in ancient times were already poor, and the emergency time must not be delayed because of this.

Huangxi Village is not far from the town, and it was only an hour's journey to drive cattle so slowly.

Now that there are modern means of transportation, Huo Chengyi is in a hurry, but he arrives at the town in ten minutes.

After releasing Xiaobai from the space, in addition to the incredible expression on the boy's face, his complexion was much better, and he was no longer as pale as he was sweating from the pain just now.

"Xiao Bai, let's go back and I'll explain it to you slowly. Let's drink some water. Let's see the doctor, shall we?"

But Huo Chengyi was not at ease. Put it away, carry someone to knock on the door of the hospital.

He often came to the medical center to buy medicine for his sister-in-law. During this time, it was a court case and a Jiang Ji reception. Many people in the town knew him again.

The doctor in the medical clinic was also very familiar with him. He was a little unhappy when he was woken up in the middle of the night, but when he saw that it was him, he was immediately shocked and hurriedly called him in.

I really can't blame the doctor in the medical hall for changing his face and laughing at this moment. It is really the name of 'Huo Daniu', and now in the town, it is louder than his Huangxi Village.

If you can get the resigner and the renter to the yamen with a single contract, no matter who is right or wrong, everyone has to give him the label of 'black heart' and 'iron face'.

Don't be offended by dealing with such a person.

"Doctor, please help my husband to take the pulse, he just kept screaming that his stomach hurts..."

Huo Chengyi doesn't have the heart to shiver with the doctor now, but the way Xiaobai's face turned pale from pain just now really scared him.

"Xianggong Huo, don't worry, this old man will take the pulse." The

doctor in the medical clinic is an old doctor, and he knows that it must be an emergency in the middle of the night, so he didn't say much.

Huo Chengyi couldn't see why, so he could only nervously work beside him, "How's the doctor?" However,

Xiaobai felt nothing now after the pain passed, staring at him nervously and couldn't help smiling and leaning his head on him, although It doesn't hurt anymore, but Brother Huo is worried that he feels so good.

"Does it still hurt? It's alright, it's alright, the doctor will take a look..."

Huo Chengyi couldn't feel the same, thought he was starting to hurt again, and hurriedly put his arms around him and patted him on the shoulder in a hurry, almost couldn't hold back and feed him on the spot Go in the spring water.

It's not that I haven't seen the old doctor who loves my husband, but when this man is replaced by Huo Chengyi, who has been gossiped and poorly evaluated recently, the doctor in the medical center is still very surprised.

Not daring to be neglected, the old doctor took his pulse for a while, then frowned, smiled, and bowed his hands in congratulations.

"Congratulations Huo Xianggong, your husband is fine. This is because he is pregnant. I want to work hard at home during the recent New Year, which led to the phenomenon of slippage of the fetal image. Fortunately, the husband is in good health, and the baby in his belly is also a baby. If you are strong and strong, the old man prescribes a few medicines and goes back to rest more..." The

old doctor congratulated with a smile on his face.

The younger brother was slow to conceive the child. The two of them looked like husbands who had just gotten married. It was indeed a congratulation to have a child so soon.

Huo Chengyi was stunned when he heard it, "Pregnant, pregnant with a child?!"

Although he always knew that the younger brother could have children, after researching and experiencing various postures after getting married, he still did not find any difference between the younger brother and the man, so he gradually ignored it.

As a result, now the doctor told him that Xiaobai had, and Xiaobai had his child in his belly...

Huo Chengyi was completely dumbfounded by the unbelievable and sudden surprise.

Xiaobai also looked at the doctor stupidly and couldn't believe that he had a baby so soon.

Don't they all say that it's difficult for little brother to get pregnant, and it's common to have no children in the first two years of marriage? It's only been a few months since he and Big Brother Huo got married.

Both had expressions of surprise and disbelief.

"Xianggong Huo, rest assured, this old man has practiced medicine for many years, and he won't make a mistake about the happy pulse. Your husband does have it, and it's been two months..."

The old doctor with expressions like the two of them is not surprised, laughing. Nodding to confirm.

It wasn't long before they got married for two months, and it was almost the time when they set off for the border.

Huo Chengyi reacted with joy and fear.

The happy thing is that he actually has a child with Xiaobai, and the fear is that when they went to the border, the road was bumpy, and it was the hard time for Fengfan to sleep in the open air.

After coming back, when the relationship is sticky and good, how can you not do something when you sleep together at night?

They kept making such a fool of the child until now, and it was fortunate that he added spiritual spring water to the family early to recuperate everyone's body, otherwise the child would really cry without the two of them.

Xiaobai was even more frightened, and he was worried when he touched his stomach.

The little brother's pregnancy is different from that of a woman, and his characteristics are not obvious, and it depends on the experience of the elderly.

Although they have Aunt Miao in their family, but Aunt Miao has to take care of her little grandson, so how can she put so much energy on him.

Besides, everyone knows that the little brother and the child are slow, but who would have thought that the two of them are so wonderful that the baby will come in a hurry just a few months after they got married.

The sudden surprise really caught the two new dads off guard.