Chapter 130

When he asked the Seventh Prince to build roads across the country, Huo Chengyi expected that the imperial court would cut a handful of merchants' wool.

The court did not dare to touch the powerful, but the cheap merchants did not care.

Even businessmen who do business in modern times are still afraid of the government, let alone in ancient times. Whoever dares to oppose the imperial court will die.

However, the biggest beneficiaries of the road construction in the end were also merchants, and they didn't pay out the money in vain.

Because of the brick-burning technology provided by Huo Chengyi, without the use of blue bricks, the policy of building the road this time saved a lot of money, and the businessman did not bleed too much.

The only thing to worry about is the fear of official corruption, which is unavoidable.

Therefore, when giving advice to the Seventh Prince, Huo Chengyi focused on this aspect, and issued requirements to local officials for the quantity and quality of tasks to be completed.

Once an official fails to reach it, beheaded!

Prevent officials from corrupting and procrastinating projects and cutting corners to repair tofu slag projects.

At the same time, local officials also need to establish inscriptions to record the name of the money of the donating merchants, as well as the account expenses of the money.

Remembering the merits of the ancestors for future generations also has the effect of suppressing corruption, which will have some effect.

Moreover, the imperial court did not appoint anyone to build roads across the country this time. Instead, there were several stubborn and stubborn cavalrymen who were highly respected and did not stand in any team to preside over the supervision.

Although these old men are stubborn, they have the people of the world in their hearts.

There are old ministers watching, even if there is oil and water, they don't dare to move too much.

The imperial court ordered, with 'cutting' as a force, officials from all over the world received official documents and acted the fastest in history.

Crowdfunding silver taels from merchants, organizing people's labor force, and building brick-burning kilns.

In less than a month, the road construction work began in a lively manner in various places.

The people are very active, and the government buys stones for silver, and it is really a good thing that everyone only needs to make efforts to go out and enter the city in the future.

And without the common people's main road in the wilderness, the imperial court can only send officers and soldiers to repair it, and must realize the policy goal of 'the same road across the country'.

As for the Seventh Prince, naturally he would not look at it in vain.

Traveling with guards in person, going to various places to monitor, and bringing to justice those officials who dared to corrupt and oppress the people in private, I really won the hearts of the people.

Naturally, it was impossible for these news to reach Huangxi Village so quickly.

But don't forget that Huo Chengyi is a modern means of transportation that "travels thousands of miles a day", and from time to time he would fly to the capital to inquire about it, and he was not as well informed about the emperor's news.

He knew it almost as soon as the Seventh Prince left the capital.

And he also secretly followed the Seventh Prince for a month. He found that the Seventh Prince was not only going out to deal with corrupt officials, but to suppress bandits while walking, taking all the bandits hovering in the wilderness for his own use!

Huo Chengyi found this and had to sigh in his heart how courageous the Seventh Prince was.

It is no wonder that although there is no real military power in the court, Huang Qi gave him a million army.

Presumably, in addition to the support of generals holding military power, Huang Qi has visited the people for many years, in order to subdue the black forces of mountain bandits in various places.

Now the emperor knows that the Seventh Prince has different intentions but still keeps it, there are only two points:

One is that there are taboos to kill; the other is that they don't know that the other party has gathered so many troops in private...

In fact, Huo Chengyi's guess is not far from the truth.

The emperor really did not dare to kill the seventh prince, because this throne should belong to the seventh prince.

Although the royal family has always said that the eldest son will succeed the throne, it is not necessarily the same.

The favorite prince of the old emperor of Zhao State at that time was Lao Qi, who had shown his talent for governing the country since he was a child.

Who knew that the old emperor was short-lived, and suddenly died suddenly without waiting for the young Seventh Prince to succeed, causing the princes to fall into a fight.

At that time, the Concubine De was helpless, the orphans, widows and mothers were weak and could only grit their teeth and let their sons give up the crown prince.

Later, in order to save her son's life, Concubine De was killed in the Golden Throne Hall in the name of 'following the emperor'.

Forcing His Majesty to be taboo against old ministers and leave the Seventh Prince as the 'Xian Wang'.

Back then, when the Seventh Prince was left behind, the emperor was too taboo to be too terribly old and heartbroken, but now that the emperor dared not kill it, he was helpless.

The Seventh Prince fought in a small town, and at a young age, he knew the royal way of protecting life and rights. Over the years, he has won the hearts of the people all over the world.

If the emperor kills his 'virtuous king' for no reason, it will inevitably cause dissatisfaction from the world and give people an excuse to rebel.

What's more, the death of the German concubine Jinluandian was not a death in vain, and inadvertently attracted the hearts of many old ministers for his son.

Now the old emperor is not healthy, and the prince is mediocre.

Not only the seventh prince, but the princes are also eager to move. Once the old emperor dies, the Zhao kingdom will definitely fall into a new battle for the throne.

With this observation, inquiries and guesses, Huo Chengyi guessed the situation in Chaozhong.

He won't intervene in these things, but he must be prepared and know in his heart, otherwise he will not know how he will die in the end.

After estimating the situation, Huo Chengyi thought for a long time and decided to take a risk and act faster.

It is not a simple matter to have an excellent army of millions. The army's food, weapons and equipment, etc. are all included in the word "excellent".

This is an astronomical sum that is difficult to estimate.

The situation in the imperial court is even more unstable. The five-year time period is very urgent. If you don't take risks, you will not be able to complete the task at all.

After thinking about it carefully, Huo Chengyi gathered all the people he was close to and prepared to disperse all over the country. He also established Huo's factories and branches in various places while the roads were being built across the country.

The production and material conditions in Huangxi Village are limited, and it is impossible to supply them for national sales.

If you want to quickly develop the business, you must increase the production plants and branches around the world.

Before, I didn't have a backer and didn't dare to mess around, but now there is the banner of the Seventh Prince, and the imperial court is the backer, so it's much easier to open branches and factories in other places.

Finally dispatched.

The three fathers and sons of Zheng Shihai and the mountain people of Bu Jianlin went to the three directions of east, west and west to build factories and open branches.

It controls the sales of goods in the three directions of east, west and west, while Huangxi Village controls the northern market.

Guo Qing and Grandpa Zhou took the retired soldiers to form a caravan, focusing on transportation.

After two years of construction and preparation, Huo Ji's products will be sold all over the country as soon as the Zhao State road is opened.

The restaurant branch of Fatty Jiang's side should also make preparations for the branch immediately.

Fast food restaurants serve as a temptation to attract merchants to join their business alliances.

Huoji Seasoning, Huojia Restaurant, Jiangji Restaurant, and fast food chain franchise.

If all goes well, after two years, all the invested capital will come back and start to make a completely crazy profit.

All the things in the Huo family's hands are exclusive products. Huo Chengyi estimates without exaggeration that he will be able to complete the tasks given by the Seventh Lord after only one year of profit!

The business development plans and plans are shared with everyone.

Therefore, after listening, Uncle Huo and the others were still worried.

"It's good to plan well, but if you build a factory and open a store at the same time, the cost of investment is not a small amount..."

This is indeed a very practical problem. Without capital, everything is empty talk.

Huo Chengyi also thought of this, so he said it was an adventure.

"I will find a solution for the issue of funds. Everyone should implement it according to the plan. After going out, everyone must remember, don't worry, follow the plan steadily...and keep a low profile."

"Especially when recruiting business alliance members. , we seek quality, not quantity, we must ensure the safety of members, recommenders, backgrounds, etc. must be ensured, and finally reported to me for review."

At present, the banner of the Seven Lords can only be used secretly, and it cannot be displayed in the open. face.

Also, the development of the members of the business alliance should be ensured well, and not everyone can join in.

"Well, we know."

After explaining them one by one, Zheng Shihai, Bu Jianlin, Grandpa Zhou and others were very excited.

As a man, he is more or less professional, and the feeling that he is about to show his strength is really exciting.

Thinking about what Huo Chengyi said, if it is done, their business will be done all over the Zhao country in the future, so I get excited when I think about it.

Especially Grandpa Zhou and Guo Qing, they thought they were old and useless, but who knew there would be such an opportunity at this moment.

The brothers in the cottage are even more so, who originally only wielded swords and swords, but now they have become 'technical masters sent on business trips', which is simply too promising.

Everyone was full of excitement and longing, but Huo Chengyi was not at ease.

Although he stayed in the village and the business in Huangxi Village was on the right track, the things he worried about were increasing every day.

As the helm of the Huo family's big ship, he needs to ensure the normal operation of all businesses and the safety of personnel, which is under great pressure.

Fortunately, Xiaobai was behind him to help him, discussing various budget plans with him.

After explaining the matter, Huo Chengyi went to the magistrate of Tongniu County to solve the identity problem of Bu Jianlin and others, and then asked everyone to pack up and say goodbye to his family.

"Uncle Zheng, I've worked hard for you this time. I will find someone to transfer you back as soon as possible within two years at most."

Before leaving, Huo Chengyi sighed far away.

If it weren't for the fact that the people in the valley hadn't been cultivated, he really wouldn't want to send Zheng Shihai and his son Bu Jianlin out in advance. It would be better to stay with them.

There is no way, the initial investment needs to be done by reliable people, and we can only work hard for the time being.

In two years, I hope that the construction of the factory and branch will go well.

Looking at the boats on the lake fading away in the morning light, Huo Chengyi stood on the riverside until the sky was bright before leaving.

After returning that night, Huo Chengyi immediately repaired a book to the Seventh Prince.

If you want the horses to run, there is no reason not to feed the horses. It is the businessman's best practice to use other people's money to make money.

I want him to raise millions of armaments, and I want him to bleed to fill the treasury in the future, okay, let's talk about the capital first.

The promise of a 'future royal merchant' wants him to sacrifice his life, and the transaction is too unfair.

There are no prostitutes, no businessmen, and the game is not at the end. It is uncertain who is who.