Chapter 93

To be honest, Huo Chengyi really didn't want to meddle in his own business.

In this world, you can take care of any troublesome things, but you must not get involved in other people's emotional affairs.

You must know how many crimes and breakups are caused by feelings. A little carelessness is a matter of revenge. This kind of thing is a hot potato trouble.

But whoever asked Xiaobai to speak up, the person Huo Chengyi couldn't refuse the most was his Xiaobai, so even if he was nosy, he had to bite the bullet.

Otherwise, Abu was always unhappy, and his Xiaobai couldn't be happy either.

It's just that he can't manage too much about this matter, so he can only help to explore the air and ask Zheng Tianjun why he broke up and married another person, so as to open up the broken-hearted Abu, so that people can't figure it out.

However, I had to find a good opportunity to ask Abu to live at their house the next day, and Huo Chengyi first dealt with the job of replacing the job vacancies of the Burning Brick Mountain People.

This thing is easy to handle. Every household in the village has a lot of strong laborers. As long as the wages are enough, they are not afraid of not being able to recruit people.

As soon as he put out the recruiting word in the morning, the villagers rushed to sign up in the afternoon.

Although he doesn't earn much salary, forty briefcases a day for lunch, the villagers can earn more by going to the wharf.

But his side is stable and close to home, and working for a long time is better than running the dock before dawn and earning unstable income.

Moreover, Huo Chengyi likes to give 'bonuses' to people who do well. This welfare villagers have long heard from the mountain people and the Shanzhai brothers.

In this way, it is more cost-effective to work for the Huo family. How could everyone not come quickly.

Huo Chengyi is also very straightforward in selecting people, there is no limit to the number of people, only the honesty and strength of the people.

He is also in a hurry to build a house here. Fortunately, when the weather is warm in spring, the accommodation of the brothers and the mountain residents has been arranged. Naturally, the more workers, the better.

This time, he didn't treat the relatives and friends of the families that disliked him differently like he did when he was recruiting workers.

It is enough to do this kind of thing once. If it is done more often, it is really mean. The people in the village have basically left their hearts with those families. At this moment, if he is generous, he can get a good reputation of generosity.

As long as these people work honestly and don't make trouble, he doesn't need to force them all out.

In fact, just as Huo Chengyi expected, the villagers were tortured to the point of gratitude. They felt that he was too reasonable and disregarded the past...

The villagers gave their grateful inner monologue. Dry immediately.

In martial arts, there is a saying that it is fast and unbreakable, and the most important thing is to seize the opportunity when dealing with business affairs. If these problems are not solved at this time, the factory will not be able to operate smoothly in the future.

After the villagers who were burning bricks were transferred away, the villagers filled up the vacancies for house repairs, and contacted the village head of Hezhuang about the purchase of clay, and the Huojia brick kiln officially started construction.

As for the promise to Xiaobai before, Huo Chengyi did not forget, and took time to talk to Zheng Tianjun.

The matter of these two people can really only be described by the word "dog blood".

Just as he guessed, Zheng Tianjun really didn't marry that girl because he liked it, otherwise which man would be dead and humiliated when he got married?

Zheng Tianjun has been with Abu for several years, and he long ago wanted to marry Abu to be his husband, but he was only delayed due to the constraints of his family.

Before the fruit wine and silver dividends had not been distributed, he thought that he must save enough money to marry someone back home this year.

So after the winter, in addition to helping the Huo family repair the house at the construction site, he will take time out of the snow to go into the mountains, wondering if he can find traces of valuable prey such as bears, tigers, and so on.

Who knew that the prey was not found, and he was trapped in the mountain and almost lost his way and froze to death. It was the old man from the He family who rescued him home.

Originally, this was a good thing, but I didn't expect that I drank too much with old man He during dinner at He's house that night, and when I woke up the next day, I saw the girl lying naked beside him.

I don't need to go into details next. The girl from the He family has a big belly. Can he be the culprit irresponsible.

"Brother Niu, I don't know why I was so confused that day. I drank so much wine. I'm sorry for Abu, I, I have no face to marry him..."

Zheng Tianjun said his eyes were quite red, anyway, even if this matter is not It was intentional, and it was his fault.

The daughter of the He family lost her innocence and was pregnant with his child. If he didn't marry someone, he would force the girl to die.

Abu is a good little brother, and he has no face to feel wronged that Abu marry him together and enjoy the blessings of everyone.

Huo Chengyi was almost speechless. He said that life is a live bloody drama, and he was not wrong at all.

He also inquired about the He family girl when he went to Hezhuang to buy clay.

Although the He family loves money, the girl seems to have a good reputation in the village, she is beautiful and has a gentle personality.

Both sides were in a dilemma, and life was the most important thing, so Zheng Tianjun could only marry the He family.

Otherwise, the girl who is pregnant before marriage will only have one death, and Abu will still have a chance to find a husband who loves him.

But the truth is that, what about Abu's feelings and waiting for so many years?

Even if he could understand it, as a man, Huo Chengyi wanted to slap this confused little brother.

"Brother Niu, hit me, I feel very uncomfortable. I don't dare to tell my father, and I don't dare to tell Abu this. Abu is a dead man. If he knew that he would not let me go..."

Zheng Tianjun knew in his heart. The stupid thing I did, so I also blamed myself.

He really didn't dare to let Abu know about this, otherwise he would still miss him if he separated because of Abu's stubborn character. Abu is not too young, and if he delays it any longer, he won't be able to find a good man.

Huo Chengyi was very angry with this idiot.

"Are you really sure that the child in the womb of the He family's daughter is yours? Why didn't the He family kill you at that time, and let you propose marriage after she was pregnant?" It's

not that he is too conspiracy theory, but that he thinks this matter It's really a coincidence.

Zheng Tianjun slept in the He family's daughter, why was he not forced to marry by the He family, or was beaten to death? Destroying someone's innocence in ancient times was a serious matter.

And is Zheng Tianjun's luck too good to go against the sky? He won the bid once?

"Yes, it should be, Brother Niu, I can't remember when I was in a daze that night..."

Zheng Tianjun stammered and couldn't say why.

His alcohol intake is actually quite good, but he doesn't know why he drank too much at He's house that day, and he can't remember what happened at night. It was like that when he woke up in the morning.

He and other girls were lying naked under the covers, and there was blood on the sheets.

The people of the He family wanted to beat him to death at that time, especially the lady of the He family, who was counting on the beautiful girl to marry a wealthy family, but it was cheap for him.

In the end, it was He Xue, the daughter of the He family, who stopped him before he escaped. When he looked back, he felt uncomfortable. As a result, He Xue was pregnant and found him soon after, and this matter could no longer be held in a stalemate.

"In other words, you basically have no memory of that night? You don't know how you feel?"

"

Hmmmm." Zheng Tianjun nodded embarrassedly. He was so drunk that night that he was an old virgin who didn't remember anything and was promoted to be a father.

"How many months has the girl's stomach been?"

"Yes, it should be two months..."

Zheng Tianjun was sweating with a guilty conscience. The girl came to him with a belly up, so it was almost two months.

"What is it? You proposed marriage without asking the doctor to confirm it?!"

The more Huo Chengyi asked, the more he wanted to go up and kick.

On weekdays, this guy Zheng Tianjun is quite able to work, and the things he explained are also very good. How can he be so stupid now.

What do men do that men don't know about themselves? Even if you're drunk and can't remember, you have to have some impressions. The girl's stomach doesn't know for a few months. How did she grow up so stupid!

Huo Chengyi was speechless and had a headache.

But in fact, this really can't blame Zheng Tianjun for being so stupid, he doesn't know what to do.

It's just that ordinary people here will not think about conspiracy theories with the worst outcome like him.

Because the innocence of the girl and brother here is too important, and no one dares to use innocence to falsely accuse others. The last time Dou Xiulian was an accidental exception.

Even if you really want to rely on it, you have to rely on it. When there is no fruit wine dividend, Zheng Tianjun is a poor hunter who is so poor.

There are no careful women in the Zheng family, and the three fathers and sons are the kind of rough country men who work honestly.

So when he woke up in the morning, his clothes were disheveled, and when the girl from the He family came to the door, Zheng Tianjun was stunned from beginning to end without the slightest doubt or thought.

This kind of honest man is the easiest to take over.

But because of the ancient etiquette, Zheng Tianjun didn't get married and didn't have actual combat experience in that area, and he didn't take a health education class, and it's not like modern people can still learn from video more or less.

So, if it wasn't really such a bloody coincidence, Huo Chengyi felt that Zheng Tianjun was absolutely forced to let people take the blame for the design.

After thinking about it in his head, Huo Chengyi pondered, "Tomorrow, I will go to the town to ask for a few doctors with better medical skills..."

"What do you want the doctor to do?"

Zheng Tianjun didn't know the analysis in his heart, and he still didn't react.

"Of course it's to check the pulse of the He family girl! If you don't know, you have to check it. If the child is yours, you will be honest and responsible. If not, you will have to take the blame back!"

Uncle Huo of the neighborhood committee explained helplessly, and his heart was broken.

In ancient times, there was no such thing as a paternity test, and only the month of the child could be seen. The girl from the He family looked good and had never gotten along before, so it was absolutely impossible to fall in love with a poor boy like Zheng Tianjun at first sight.

If you really are looking for a pick-up man, you must have a belly before you can plan. Whether the child is Zheng Tianjun's, you can find out if the child is Zheng Tianjun's.

Hearing this, Zheng Tianjun finally realized something and nodded quickly.

At this moment, a mountain resident in the distance rushed towards them in a panic, and shouted at Huo Chengyi from a distance.

"Huo, Huo Dong's family, it's not good, Brother Bai has a fight with someone!"

"What? Who beat my little Bai!" When

a calm man heard this, he immediately distorted what the messenger wanted to express and jumped. He got up, frowned and ran back.

Zheng Tianjun reacted and followed behind.