Chapter 124

It took a few months for hundreds of slaves in the valley to work overtime. All the houses they lived in had been built, and there were fewer factories, and only two rooms were built.

However, if you squeeze in, the two large houses are enough to start construction, because this time Huo Chengyi wants to carry out the production in the valley without needing too much space.

What is lacking now is workers. In ancient times without advanced technology, all the main force of production was labor.

The slaves in the valley have been raised in vain for several months. During this time, all the dividends from the Jiangji Store, the fruit wine and the soybean factory are supporting all the liquidity.

If you continue to raise it in vain, once there is a problem, it will cause poor capital turnover, so the valley must start construction.

Xiaobai has been bored in the village for a long time, and this time he just took Xiaobai out for a walk.

Anyway, he has convenient modern means of transportation, so the two of them are not afraid of the long distance when they go out.

Looking back, Huo Chengyi told Xiaobai about his plan. Xiaobai was so happy that he hugged his head and presented a series of kisses as rewards, and patted his chest repeatedly to ensure that his body had recovered and would not affect the schedule.

That expression like being out of prison is so pitiful.

At present, the business in hand is going smoothly, and the manpower is doing its own thing. As long as nothing major happens, there will be no problem for him to leave for a period of time.

It was mainly because Huo Chengyi, the child of Duan Xiaopeng, was worried, so he told Fatty Jiang to watch.

After arranging things properly, it was rare for the two children to be handed over to Zhou Dahua and Zhou's father, and the husband and wife went out.

Although I just went out and had business to do, with the experience of buying slaves last time, Huo Chengyi didn't need to find a landmark this time, so he didn't worry for the time being.

It's hard to be able to live a two-person world undisturbed, and naturally they have to relax, this is their belated honeymoon.

Before departure, Huo Chengyi also specially studied the maps of various countries, where are the places of interest, where are the famous foods, and all the play guides have been prepared in advance.

At present, the seven major powers known here may sound like a lot, but the land added up is actually not that much, unlike many modern countries separated by oceans.

With modern and convenient means of transportation, Huo Chengyi said without exaggeration that it would be absolutely no problem for them to finish playing the capitals of various countries in a month.

And this itinerary he also made is the capital of each country.

Famous mountains and rivers are really not attractive to Xiaobai who has been running in the mountains since he was a child. Xiaobai also likes to be lively, so it is best to go to the bustling city to play.

Because there is no way to lead, every time they enter the city, they can only pretend to be a poor 'refugee' who was robbed halfway.

Of course, refugees can't enter the city without the identity of Lu Yin, but who is Huo Chengyi?

Find the surrounding villagers to give some benefits to open a village certificate, or find a passing caravan to form a team. In ancient times, there was no network identification, and it was not difficult to sneak into the city.

Xiaobai rarely does this kind of fooling thing, and every time he is frightened and excited.

When he entered the city, he saw all kinds of prosperity and excitement, and Xiaobai was like a wild horse running away, happily dragging Huo Chengyi around.

Huo Chengyi is also very happy and strange, all kinds of ancient buildings and life make him a modern person very fresh.

To this end, he also quietly took a lot of photos with the camera. The photos of various buildings and Xiaobai were extremely addictive.

"Brother Huo, this is really amazing, it looks like the real thing..."

No matter how many modern things he knows, every time he uses modern things, Xiaobai is very curious and amazed.

The camera is still small, but when he was on a plane, he really couldn't find any words to describe his mood.

Human beings have a special feeling for flying to the sky since ancient times.

Every time he thinks of it, Xiaobai can't help but sigh, "Brother Huo, your world is so magical, do you regret coming here?"

If you only look at material conditions, the modern times are indeed many times better than the ancient times.

But people are emotional creatures. Once the emotions in the heart are touched, people's choices are often unexpected.

For Huo Chengyi, home is what he desires most.

"There is no one I like, nor my relatives..."

"Who does Brother Huo like?" Xiaobai always likes to ask such questions.

"Xiao Bai, I like my daughter-in-law Xiao Bai the most!"

Huo Chengyi immediately answered loudly.

The boy who was so happy that he was already a father slammed on him, put his hands around his neck, and kissed him a few times with a smile.

Of course, when they came out to play, the two of them weren't just playing completely.

Every time I go to a city and leave, I bring some local things, and then I change hands when I go to another place.

The play funds they had prepared in advance not only didn't run out, but they also made a lot of money, so happy that Xiaobai didn't want to go back.

After playing like this for more than half a month, Huo Chengyi took Xiaobai to the slave city of Wei State.

Just like Huo Chengyi at the beginning, Xiaobai was also very uncomfortable when he saw the scene of the slave city selling people as commercial livestock.

Although life in the village is poor, at least everyone has food and crops, and they can complain to the government when they encounter problems. The person is free, and the people have some human rights.

Even a person who sells his body in a tooth shop will not be like an animal who is broken by his teeth and arms to check whether he is healthy and strong.

In fact, Huo Chengyi can come without Xiaobai in these pictures, but he doesn't want to really spoil Xiaobai so he doesn't know anything, it's not a good thing to be too simple.

This time, the slave Huo Chengyi also had a choice.

The last time I bought 300 strong laborers, half of them were single. These people were destined to be unable to marry outsiders. He had to solve the problem of getting married.

In the future, he can cultivate the next generation of the slaves from an early age, who is the most loyal and has a sense of belonging to the valley.

So this time he is going to buy all the female brothers and skilled men.

Since the woman he wants doesn't need to be too beautiful, the purchase cost is not much.

The biggest spenders are mainly the slaves of technical talents, most of whom are carpenters and blacksmiths.

In the end, there were 200 female brothers, 20 carpenters and blacksmiths, and 400 disabled women.

The reason why Huo Chengyi finally bought 400 disabled women is of great use.

He is going to make the famous 'Jenny loom' in the modern 18th century in the valley to weave and do cloth business.

Huo Chengyi has never done the specific Jenny textile machine, but he probably knows the principle and operation.

Moreover, when they were training in the past, special personnel like them had all learned mechanics. During the time when Huo Chengyi was accompanying Xiaobai to give birth, he tried to study and make a miniature version, which was very successful.

Cloth vases and spices have been very lucrative goods since ancient times, and cloth can be transported over long distances.

Once he has a textile machine, he is equivalent to having a banknote printing machine, and the silver comes rushing.

Therefore, after thinking twice, Huo Chengyi decided to produce cloth and clothes in the valley.

400 disabled women can't do heavy work, but Nvhong has rich experience and the cost of buying disabled slaves is low. He will definitely make a lot of money in this business!

Huo Chengyi wanted to do this business a long time ago, because it is easy to get money again, and it is easy to save the delivery.

But he really didn't dare to take out the textile machine. Once it appeared in the world, this kind of thing that was almost an industrial reform would definitely cause a lot of trouble.

He has already shown the technique of burning bricks, ready to use it as a bargaining chip for negotiating with the Seventh Prince.

It doesn't matter how many new tricks he develops in food, but these industrial technical things are no different from dying.

After buying all the slaves, Huo Chengyi is ready to go back.

Because there were too many people to buy this time and the space was limited, he had to go back and run again for the slaves' food and other supplies.

According to the method of the last time, the slave was blindfolded, and then loaded into the space and returned to the valley at night.

Since there were people in the valley this time, Huo Chengyi had to go into trouble again when he entered the valley. He was very tired to transport people with hot air balloons.

He will not repair the exit until he ensures that the slaves of the valley will not betray at all.

This is a bit like the taste of imprisonment, but there is no way, not afraid of ten thousand, just in case, he must be careful.

After making sure, he will put some out to arrange things.

Although there is no freedom for the time being, these slaves can survive here with food and clothing. Under the circumstances of the times, his master has been very kind.

The slaves in the valley are used to his sudden arrival, and they dare not ask more questions about him.

After several months of brainwashing, education and deceit, his image has become a symbol of 'mysterious and powerful' in the hearts of the slaves. Every day, he can eat and clothe himself, and everyone's belonging to the valley is getting stronger and stronger.

Talking less and doing more is the way of life for slaves.

But seeing that he brought back so many female brothers, everyone was still very curious, standing by and making eye contact, all guessing what the master wanted to do.

"These young women are likely to be your future daughters-in-law. When you wake up, cook some food and take good care of it, and I'll talk about the rest when I get back."

Huo Chengyi didn't play dumb, and left after explaining this.

This time there is no need for him to do anything else, the group of slave men who arrived in the valley first will naturally help him to let these women and brothers quickly integrate into the valley life.

Anyway, as soon as I heard him say that these are everyone's future daughters-in-law, after a short period of stunned, those men's eyes immediately lit up, and their excitement was no different from a canine wagging their tails...

After leaving the valley, the two went to other places to buy again . Food supplies for the placement of slaves.

After some tossing down, it was delayed for a few days.

After the things in the valley were settled, and some gifts were bought in the town outside, the two playful fathers pretended to travel home.

Although it was fun outside, they still missed their two sons very much. The retired soldiers in the frontier were probably almost there, and they had to rush back to make arrangements.

But what Huo Chengyi didn't expect was that the retired soldiers arrived a week earlier than he expected.

In addition to the retired soldiers who came to defect this time, Lord Huang Qiqi also followed.

And he has lived in their village for many days. He has watched and listened to all the famous stories and 'glorious deeds' he made, and he is in endless amazement and contemplation.