Chapter 4 Casino Fatty Jiang

Huangxi Village is a village with a very good geographical environment.

The whole village is located beside a tributary of a big river, with fields on the left and mountains on the back.

It stands to reason that such a village with a geographical advantage should be very rich, but on the contrary.

Because of the special climate of this world, the food here is basically harvested once a year, so it is a problem for the villagers who only farm the fields but do not use the resources of the mountains to have a satisfying meal.

Although in the memory of the original owner, Huangxi Village was regarded as a village with a medium living standard, but in Huo Chengyi's view, it was really too poor here.

People in the village generally wear sackcloth with patches of coarse clothes, live in thatched houses with earth walls, and eat wild vegetables every day.

Not only Huangxi Village, but almost all ordinary people in this time and space are on the line of food and clothing. The backward production and culture make everyone can only watch God eat.

Of course, with the exception of noble officials, these people will always be the exception of the times.

He was familiar with the new environment all the way down the mountain. Huo Chengyi met the villagers on the way, but no one greeted him. When the villagers saw him, they either stared at him or ran away like a ghost. It can be seen how bad the original owner's reputation is. .

Huo Chengyi didn't have time to sigh, and hurried home following the original owner's memory.

This time the original owner was trapped by the casino's people, and he lost not only his own things, but also his cheap brother's fields.

You must know that in this era, the fields were the root of the family's survival. The original owner's cheap eldest brother's family was not rich, and he lived on these fields and the money from the day laborers in the town on weekdays.

His eldest sister-in-law also had a big belly recently, and when the child was born with money, the original owner was so tossed by it that the casino came to the house and took away the land, simply dragging his eldest brother's family to death.

Now that the original owner is dead and he has taken over this body, he must not ignore these things unless he doesn't want to live in this village anymore.

He has just come to this world, even with the help of the original owner's memory, he is still very unfamiliar with everything, so he can't just leave.

Moreover, ancient times are different from modern times. The population jurisdiction is very strict. It is not that you can change your life if you want to change your life.

If he just leaves like this, he can't settle down in other places, and he will become a refugee in the future, unable to own his own land or enter the city, and can only go to the mountains as a savage.

Therefore, no matter how bad the original owner's previous reputation is, he cannot easily give up this identity. A reasonable identity background is the primary condition for a person to settle down.

Just as Huo Chengyi expected, the casino won't wait until the original owner has collected enough money to ask for a debt.

At this moment, the people from the casino have already found the door, and a group of vicious casino thugs circled around his door and smashed the door of his house.

His eldest brother held a hoe and a few villagers together to stop the big men who wanted to enter the door and scrape their belongings. His eldest sister-in-law sat at the door with a big belly and a little girl crying.

In addition, there was a little boy who had been caught in the hands of the casino people. The child was also struggling and crying, shouting, "Uncle, don't sell me." The surrounding villagers looked indignant.

In the end, there was an old couple in the crowd who also sat on the ground and cried, repeatedly crying and scolding in their mouths.

"Why did my poor daughter put on such a bastard, it's all my fault for my parents. Come out, Huo Daniu, and we've broken the engagement. Today, the two of us were bumped to death in front of your Huo's house. I can't let my ruby ​​be sold..."

Along with the old couple's crying and scolding, the white fat man, who was wearing a long satin gown at the casino, gave a few big hands to a few big-handed men. She winked, then pointed at the little girl beside Wang Xiuzhu, and said in a vicious voice.

"It is only natural to pay back the debt. This money is owed by your Huo family, and Huo Daniu also made the fingerprint. Since you don't take the land deed, you can use these two small debts! Come on, arrest that girl too. Come here." People in the

casino have always asked for debts regardless of life or death. Anyway, the money is owed by the Huo family, so the Huo family has to spread it.

If you don't have money, you can use the child to pay off the debt. No matter what's going on in your family, they only need to get the money and go back to do business.

Several casino thugs didn't hold back when they heard the order, they kicked Huo Dashan and others away, and went up to catch the girl next to Wang Xiuzhu.

Wang Xiuzhu, a woman who is pregnant with a child, can't stop her. Huo Dashan can't even beat a man in a casino. The surrounding villagers are even more afraid to go up.

Coupled with the two children struggling and crying, the door of Huo's house was very lively for a while.

Huo Chengyi rushed to see this scene and really wanted to slap the original owner, no wonder the villagers said that this fellow was a tumor.

Although the casino thing is calculated by others, how can this bastard be fooled if he is a little bit better? One person's misuse harms a whole house.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and he didn't delay. For the time being, he inserted the hatchet in his hand into his waist first, and picked up a sturdy long stick that was scattered on the ground just now.

"Fatty Jiang, what kind of morality do you have to come to my house to smash things before the debt collection deadline?"

Huo Chengyi went up with a stick and gave the two men who were catching the child a few sticks on the arms, and took the two arrested. The young boy pulled back first and pushed it to the back before blocking the front, staring coldly at the middle-aged fat man in silk and satin.

Fatty Jiang, a debt collector under the county casino.

"Yeah, Huo Daniu

is back!" "You know how to come back with this sinful bastard..."

"It's just right, let the people from the casino take this guy away, it's not a thing."

Seeing him suddenly appearing, The people around were stunned for a while before they came back to their senses, and then they scolded them with righteous indignation. The movement of the people from the casino just entered the village shocked everyone.

I knew Huo Daniu was a bastard, but I didn't expect this guy to lose his money. Even his fiancée and the land where his eldest brother lived were bet on the casino, it was a disaster!

Fatty Jiang from the casino didn't expect Huo Chengyi to have the guts to go home. According to the character of this guy who is strong outside the house, the word responsibility is completely irrelevant to this fellow. Every time he gets into trouble, he just runs away.

Looking at the two thugs who were beaten with sticks, and at Huo Chengyi, who had a bad face, Fatty Jiang's face was no longer good-looking.

Even if he owes money, he dares to do it. Huo Daniu is really emboldened.

"Huo Daniu, since you're back, it's just right, you owe us the money and take it out yourself. The interest cost is one hundred taels, and your fiancee is worth fifty taels. The rest can be paid off by the land deed, house, and children. Don't force us to do it, or else it will hurt someone or cause trouble in the yamen, and it is also our casino's responsibility." After

Jiang Fatzi finished speaking, the villagers present hesitated again, God, one hundred taels! I owe a whole hundred taels!

According to the situation of ordinary families in the countryside here, if there is no other way of making a living, the total income of the whole family in a year is only a dozen or so from farming alone. Occasionally, if they go to the town to do some part-time jobs, they can only improve their food and drink to supplement the family, and they cannot save money.

The Huo family's situation is even worse. The family business bought by the Huo family has long been almost defeated by Huo Daniu's unsatisfactory thing, leaving a house of blue bricks and solid tiles to live in.

Now all the fields of the Huo family are earned by Huo Dashan alone, Huo Daniu is idle, and both he and his little nephew are also raised by Huo Dashan to eat.

But these fields are only a few acres, enough for the family to eat, and they are not worth a few dollars. Huo Daniu owes the casino a hundred taels!

Now if you don't take someone to pay off the debt, the whole family will just jump into the river and die. How can these country folks get so much money.

But this debt-paying person is caught by the casino, will it end? Generally, the good-looking ones are sold to brothels, and the average-looking ones are sold as slaves. It's really a sin... The

villagers sighed.

The old couple who were crying and scolding in the crowd were also dumbfounded when they heard the amount of money reported by Fatty Jiang, and looked at each other with a guilty conscience.

They had talked to the casino people about pitting Huo Daniu, but according to their thinking, it was a matter of twenty or thirty taels, and the Huo family should be able to take out the trembling family. It is to recognize money but not people, and send a fat sheep without slaughtering it.

But things have come to this point, and they can only continue to perform. If you want to blame, the Huo family's ancestral tomb is not good for growing the crooked-neck tree like Huo Daniu!

Heart swayed, pinched his thighs, the old couple cried and scolded again.

"Huo Daniu, you bastard, how dare you take my family's Hongyu to pay off the debt and cancel the engagement! Immediately terminate the engagement! Pay back the money you owe yourself, woohoo, folks, you all have to Help my family Hongyu be the master, my family Hongyu can't be spoiled like this,

woohoo..." The old couple who were crying and scolding didn't need Huo Chengyi to search the original owner's memories to know who it was. There is no one else at home.

Isn't this what the Liao family did behind the scenes? In order not to repay the betrothal gift and break off the marriage without a bad reputation, the Liao family did a great job this time, and took such a big blame for the Huo family.

But everyone didn't know the inside story, only that Huo Daniu owed money to the casino, and the villagers were indignant.

Huo Dashan stopped talking beside his wife and children. He was so cold to the younger brother left by his adoptive father. It's okay for Daniel to not live up to his expectations. This time he really killed their family, let alone a hundred taels. , even if it is fifty taels, they can't afford it...

Uncle Li Zheng, the head of the original owner's village, has hatred on his face. How could such a thing come out of the Huo family? Take care of this fellow, you should drive out of the village as soon as possible!

The couple of the Liao family were shouting and scolding, and the villagers shook their heads and tossed and turned, but they could only say that they had committed sins.

Fatty Jiang didn't want to waste any more time, he raised his hand and waved to greet the thugs he brought, and gave an ultimatum.

"Brother Huo, don't blame us for not being sympathetic. Everything has to be done in a proper way. Today, if you are sensible, you will take out the money and pay it back, or you will repay the debt to us, or you are welcome, old brother!"

" You're welcome, Fatty Jiang, you said it yourself, you pay attention to the rules in everything, and you pay your debts, but before the time limit is reached, you bring someone to smash my door. What is the rule of hitting my family? Since you told me Morals and rules, then let's settle this matter first and then talk about other things."

Huo Chengyi stared at the aggressive gambling thugs in front of him and sneered. After speaking, he picked up the stick in his hand and gave it to Fatty Jiang who was closest to him.